Ideas for diary?

Ideas for diary?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Ideas for diary?

• Multiplayer diary (please state offer!)
    • Current WWE diary
    • start a garbage fed.
    • concentrate on sci-fi diary
    • Own created fed
    • ECW (using Tommy Tomlins mod)
    • DOTT fed (please state)
    • cornellverse fed (please state)
    • Heroes (sci-fi mod)
    • APW
    • TEWF (sci-fi mod, basically comprising of GDS users)
    • other (please state)

Seeing as my proper diary has been put on hold i am now at a loss at to what to do next. I will be updating my sci-fi diary occasionally, although its really only a side thing to record the wacky goings on in that reality. So being as i am generally motivated by feedback aimed in my diarys direction. What would you guys most like to read about? I have posted a poll, bu if you have other suggestion thats cool. BTW, i will get this thread closed once i have come to a decision! :d Thanks for your help people, i really love diary writing.

Guest Vitamin E
I say either do a WWF 1996 diary where Austin DOESNT win the KOTR and DOESNT go on with the whole Austin 3:16/mega popular route, instead having him get FIRED from the company (your job to come up with a reason) and someone else wins the KOTR. OR....A Cornellverse diary, taking the reigns of NYCW, a traditional old school fed if I remember, and basically turning it into the ECW of the cornellverse and slowly going from traditional old school to more ediger things. Either one I would love to read.

I'm pretty sure these won't go over, as there's definitely good suggestions out there now (and 'current WWE' is winning) but I suggest you try one of the two: (1) A DOTT diary where you take one of the promotions and slowly tilt them towards a 'modernized' product (ala WCW/WWE/ECW/TNA/ROH) way before their time. It would be kinda funny to see someone do that with the AWA. (2) A C-verse diary. Try one of the promotions that can make some money early on and build from there. NYCW and MAW are done a lot, so either them or maybe something different... maybe CGC, and watch your talent get raided by North Of The Border. Then you beat them up. :D

I picked DOTT and I want you to do WWF, for two reasons. Number one, I'm not trying to challenge you, as that mod is one of the most challenging (in trying to race to "written contract" status). First reason: I enjoy your.... imagination. I'm really interested in seeing you work with people you don't know really (kind of like doing a C-Verse one), and seeing what kind of spin you put on them. The Second reason, is because I think you might get into it alot more if you just quit worrying 'bout how they act in real life, and put your own personalities to them. I mean, your the one writing so they would act like you tell them anyways, not really a stretch, since you'd be grabbing it by the horns so to speak, at a time when many of the wrestler's had no where near the publicity they get now. I think you would last longer (if you can forget about trying to figure out what they are like in real life), with a diary like this, as it also adds other challenge's, such as only one TV Show, no PPV's, and so forth to start with... And as you get farther into it, people you do know start showing up and you will be able to start working with personalities you know.

panix mate, I'm not sure which one I suggest for you to do. I will do one of them (real world data, or DoTT / ECW using tommys mod) myself as well - I had a whole elaborate WWE one running, but I'm burnt out as to the real world situation and how it basically canned my whole game - unless you would like to do a multiplayer diary if you had any ideas in mind.

Archived