WWF vs. WCW 2001 Tournament

I have made a 2001 mod named Attitude! 2001 (see mods section for download) ;) and here is a tournament i did: [B]Steve Austin[/B] (100) -vs- [B]Kurt Angle[/B] (92) [B]Triple H[/B] (96) -vs- [B]The Rock[/B] (100) [B]Kevin Nash[/B] (88) -vs- [B]Booker T[/B] (86) [B]Goldberg[/B] (95) -vs- [B]Scott Steiner[/B] (88) matches will be competed under Sports Entertainment style and in a virtual arena, with an american style crowd and ref bumps allowed :) NOTE: my real world diary had to be stopped cos i had to have my computers hard drive revamped :(

MOVELISTS: [B][COLOR="Red"]Stone Cold Steve Austin[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Stone Cold Stunner[/B] [I](ace crusher)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 86%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): - [B]Mudhole Stomping[/B] [I](corner stomp flurry)[/I] - [B]Stone Cold Thesz Press[/B] [I](lou thesz press with punch flurry)[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kurt Angle[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Olympic Slam[/B] [I](whirling overhead side slam)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 80%[/COLOR][/U] - [B]Ankle Lock[/B] [I](ankle lock submission hold)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 60%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): [B]N/A[/B] [I](has other moves but none that had to be given a special name because there 'special') (eg, Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex, Rolling German Suplexes)[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Triple H[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Pedigree[/B] [I](double underhook facebuster)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 88%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): - [B]Cerebal Facebuster[/B] [I](facebuster via knee)[/I] - [B]The Game Knee Drop[/B] [I](theatrics followed by a knee drop - usually crotch chop)[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Rock[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Rock Bottom[/B] [I](uranage slam)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 82%[/COLOR][/U] - [B]Peoples Elbow[/B] [I](theatric with feint leg drop and elbow drop)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 78%[/COLOR][/U] - [B]Peoples Sharpshooter[/B] [I](sharpshooter submission)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 50%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): - [B]Peoples Spinebuster[/B] [I](spinebuster)[/I] - [B]Layin the SmackDown![/B] [I](three consequtive punches and a spit punch sending the opponent to the outside)[/I] - [B]Peoples DDT[/B] [I](float-over DDT)[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kevin Nash[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Jacknife Powerbomb[/B] [I](release powerbomb)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 88%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): [B]N/A[/B] [I](has other moves but none that had to be given a special name because there 'special') (eg, Corner Knee Strikes, Big Boot, Snake Eyes)[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Booker T[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Book End[/B] [I](uranage slam)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 77%[/COLOR][/U] - [B]Scissors Kick[/B] [I](axe kick)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 77%[/COLOR][/U] - [B]Harlem Hangover[/B] [I](top rope: twisting leg drop)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 87%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): - [B]Harlem Side Kick[/B] [I](rising leg lariat)[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Goldberg[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Jackhammer[/B] [I](suplex powerslam pin)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 98%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): [B]N/A[/B] [I](has other moves but none that had to be given a special name because there 'special') (eg, Spear, Press Powerslam, Chokelift Press Slam)[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Scott Steiner[/COLOR][/B] FINISHER(s): - [B]Steiner Recliner[/B] [I](standing camel clutch)[/I] [U][COLOR="Red"]SUCCESS: 65%[/COLOR][/U] TRADEMARK(s): - [B]Freakzilla-Plex[/B] [I](spinning belly to belly suplex)[/I] - [B]Frankensteiner[/B] [I](corner: headscissors takeover from the top turnbuckle)[/I] - [B]Freakzilla Elbow[/B] [I](elbow drop followed by press ups)[/I]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Steve Austin[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="darkorchid"]Kurt Angle[/COLOR][/B] via [B]Stone Cold Stunner[/B] at 20:20 [COLOR="Blue"]a pretty even contest overall Angle started the stronger wearing Austin down and Stone Cold made a come back at the end to get the victory.[/COLOR] Time spent on Attack: [B][COLOR="Red"](AUSTIN: 10:50) (ANGLE: 9:40)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Orange"]RATED: B+[/COLOR][/B]

[QUOTE]Why did Kurt lose 95% of his talent when he lost his hair?[/QUOTE] - neck injuries - WWE tonning down his style - politics - climate change all a few examples i believe, but on a serious note i believe he had some of his better matches afterwards, w/ Benoit (royal rumble 2003), Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 22), Undertaker (royal rumble 2006) his matches with Austin were great during the InVasion storyline but i think he improved into a better allrounder afterwards, i remember his debut match against Meat (Shawn Stasiak) was akward and he used alot more amatuer holds was a bit dull but obviously he improved ALOT more :)

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;257381]- neck injuries - WWE tonning down his style - politics - climate change all a few examples i believe, but on a serious note i believe he had some of his better matches afterwards, w/ Benoit (royal rumble 2003), Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 22), Undertaker (royal rumble 2006) his matches with Austin were great during the InVasion storyline but i think he improved into a better allrounder afterwards, i remember his debut match against Meat (Shawn Stasiak) was akward and he used alot more amatuer holds was a bit dull but obviously he improved ALOT more :)[/QUOTE] Well I think it is because the more hair you have, the better the wrestler you are. Which is why Afa the Wild Samoan is the best wrestler of all time.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]The Rock[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="darkorchid"]Triple H[/COLOR][/B] via [B]Rock Bottom[/B] at 17:30 [COLOR="Blue"]The Rock and Triple H traded control in this match, Rock looked to have it won around the 15:40 mark with the Sharpshooter but Triple H would not give it up, a few attempts at the Rock Bottom and the Pedigree were stopped by each man. The Rock slipped out of a small package and caught Triple H with the Rock Bottom and that was the 1..2..3[/COLOR] Time spent on Attack: [B][COLOR="Red"](TRIPLE H: 7:40) (THE ROCK: 10:00)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Orange"]RATED: B+[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Booker T[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="darkorchid"]Kevin Nash[/COLOR][/B] via [B]Scissors Kick[/B] at 14:30 [COLOR="Blue"]a suprisingly strong performance by Booker T, Nash could hardlies get a hit in only damaging Booker to a medium state of health, Booker T hit the Scissors Kick on his first attempt and Nash was unable to answer the 3 count.[/COLOR] Time spent on Attack: [B][COLOR="Red"](BOOKER: 8:30) (NASH: 6:10)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Orange"]RATED: C-[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Goldberg[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="darkorchid"]Scott Steiner[/COLOR][/B] via [B]Jackhammer[/B] at 41:30 [COLOR="Blue"]41 minutes... OH MY GOD! both men beat the snot out of each other, back and forth action with 'Da Man' finally managing to hit the Jackhammer.[/COLOR] Time spent on Attack: [B][COLOR="Red"](GOLDBERG 18:50) (STEINER: 22:50)[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Orange"]RATED: A*[/COLOR][/B]

Steve Austin -vs- ------------------- Steve Austin The Rock --------------------------- vs -------------------- Steve Austin Booker T -vs- ------------------- Goldberg Goldberg just thought i would post a quick results for the tournament so i can get on with the update make sure you keep checking my mod section post to see my progress (as this message is written) i have 21 wrestlers to do so i should at least get half done tonight.

Archived