Fatigue-handling too easy?

I know that for greater difficulty, I should try and play with a smaller promotion, but I'm a sports-entertainment guy and I like to play as WWE/SWF when I'm playing TEW. And because of that, I would like the fatigue stat to decrease a bit faster. As it is, I usually have no probems with handling worker fatigue, whatsoever. They sometimes drop to an A, maybe B+, but with two shows a week that's never a problem. I would like the fatigue feature to offer more difficulty for the bigger promotions, as there isn't that much challenge as it is to play as the WWE etc. Thoughts?

You're ignoring something HUGE. Playing a Sports Entertainment promotion, what's your match intensity? Now, what's the match intensity for a BHOTWG? Intense matches take more out of workers than powder puff ones. The more Mainstream in your product, the LESS intense your audience wants matches. So you're asking for a global change that could possibly CRIPPLE promotions who aren't mainstream oriented. If SE workers drop 2 letter grades per show, puro/old school traditional/hyper realistic workers would probably DIE after matches. That would make touring as a BHOTWG extremely difficult, all things considered.

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;258568]I know that for greater difficulty, I should try and play with a smaller promotion, but I'm a sports-entertainment guy and I like to play as WWE/SWF when I'm playing TEW. And because of that, I would like the fatigue stat to decrease a bit faster. As it is, I usually have no probems with handling worker fatigue, whatsoever. They sometimes drop to an A, maybe B+, but with two shows a week that's never a problem. I would like the fatigue feature to offer more difficulty for the bigger promotions, as there isn't that much challenge as it is to play as the WWE etc. Thoughts?[/QUOTE] If you want to simulate a more strenuous work load but still be Sports Entertainment I suggest increasing your house shows. Make everyone work 3 or 4 a week. At the end of the day, its the house show schedule that makes WWE and its ilk tiring not working 10 minutes a week on TV.

I'm playing as WWE and I have RAW, ECW, Smackdown, Heat, and three house shows a week per brand. RAW - Mondays ECW - Tuesdays Smackdown - Fridays Heat - Sunday House Shows - Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday Yes, my workers SOMETIMES work every day of the week. I do a lot of crossover angles from time to time. And on a PPV week, my main players really get worked over as they appear on RAW, ECW, SD, and the PPV. Not to mention I have everyone at my house shows. Not suffered from any fatigue issues yet. Not sure on my match intensity but I'm sure it's low. [b]EDIT:[/b] Yep. My match intensity (as well as danger) are both set at 20%.

[QUOTE=Lita Maivia;258684]I'm playing as WWE and I have RAW, ECW, Smackdown, Heat, and three house shows a week per brand. RAW - Mondays ECW - Tuesdays Smackdown - Fridays Heat - Sunday House Shows - Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday Yes, my workers SOMETIMES work every day of the week. I do a lot of crossover angles from time to time. And on a PPV week, my main players really get worked over as they appear on RAW, ECW, SD, and the PPV. Not to mention I have everyone at my house shows. Not suffered from any fatigue issues yet. Not sure on my match intensity but I'm sure it's low. [b]EDIT:[/b] Yep. My match intensity (as well as danger) are both set at 20%.[/QUOTE] And on a PPV week, my main players really get worked over as they appear on RAW, ECW, SD, and the PPV. Does Mark Henry really not get fatigued by that?!? ;)

[QUOTE=Remianen;258575]You're ignoring something HUGE. Playing a Sports Entertainment promotion, what's your match intensity? Now, what's the match intensity for a BHOTWG? Intense matches take more out of workers than powder puff ones. The more Mainstream in your product, the LESS intense your audience wants matches. So you're asking for a global change that could possibly CRIPPLE promotions who aren't mainstream oriented. If SE workers drop 2 letter grades per show, puro/old school traditional/hyper realistic workers would probably DIE after matches. That would make touring as a BHOTWG extremely difficult, all things considered.[/QUOTE] QFT That's not even considering PPA workers . . . In my game as MACW, even my A* stamina workers are almost constantly sitting in the B range because they all work for two or three promotions. So no, I can't support increasing fatigue. It would indeed be crippling. I do, however, support an option to sort people on your roster by fatigue so you don't have to click a million times to look at them individually.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;258639]If you want to simulate a more strenuous work load but still be Sports Entertainment I suggest increasing your house shows. Make everyone work 3 or 4 a week. At the end of the day, its the house show schedule that makes WWE and its ilk tiring not working 10 minutes a week on TV.[/QUOTE] I have a maximum house show schedule for both brands. But, Remianen, I understand your point and, of course, you are absolutely right. I guess I'll just have to deal with the game being too easy, heh.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;258639]If you want to simulate a more strenuous work load but still be Sports Entertainment I suggest increasing your house shows. Make everyone work 3 or 4 a week. At the end of the day, its the house show schedule that makes WWE and its ilk tiring not working 10 minutes a week on TV.[/QUOTE] House shows don't work like that in TEW though. I just tested to be sure. Promotion with 70% intensity and danger, running 7 house shows a week. With no proper shows booked, workers lose ZERO fatigue. None. A* one day, "House show income" email the next day and all workers STILL at A*. You're right that it's the house show schedules that are tiring in reality, but it doesn't quite translate to TEW. And Teemu, come on. You're playing a Sports Entertainment promotion and complaining about it being too easy? Isn't that what Sports Entertainment's supposed to be? :p I'm willing to bet your Burning Hammer game is 100 times harder (all things considered) than your WWE/SWF games. I kinda think that's by design (could be wrong though).

Archived