I been playing a career using TNA, with alright results. I am getting on average C+ to a B+ on each show. I run 3 shows a week(1 being impact) the other 2 being a big non ppv/tv 3 hour shows. my question is that i have been stuck it seems at the same overness level with all my US locations. I tend to hit each location every 4 weeks, but i am stuck at C- in all locations(besides orlando where i started at C, and have not moved from there). all my shows say "your popularity is rising", but its not... i have signed some decent names(hall, sabu, al snow, taz, bruce buffer, lance storm, psychosis) and brought in some talanted "unknowns" (super dragon, b-boy, beer wellington(RIP), rocky romero...), but i am at a wall here. most of my roster i use are at C or better momentum, with my higher ups reaching B's and a few A's. am i doing something wrong, or do i just need to plug some more time into it? EDIT: also, i tend to do really ****ty on my monthly PPV's, drawing around 3-4 ratings, and getting warned about my ratings. i do use advance booking for the PPV's, but not other shows.

[QUOTE=takertitan;258887]I been playing a career using TNA, with alright results. I am getting on average C+ to a B+ on each show. I run 3 shows a week(1 being impact) the other 2 being a big non ppv/tv 3 hour shows. my question is that i have been stuck it seems at the same overness level with all my US locations. I tend to hit each location every 4 weeks, but i am stuck at C- in all locations(besides orlando where i started at C, and have not moved from there). all my shows say "your popularity is rising", but its not... i have signed some decent names(hall, sabu, al snow, taz, bruce buffer, lance storm, psychosis) and brought in some talanted "unknowns" (super dragon, b-boy, beer wellington(RIP), rocky romero...), but i am at a wall here. most of my roster i use are at C or better momentum, with my higher ups reaching B's and a few A's. am i doing something wrong, or do i just need to plug some more time into it? EDIT: also, i tend to do really ****ty on my monthly PPV's, drawing around 3-4 ratings, and getting warned about my ratings. i do use advance booking for the PPV's, but not other shows.[/QUOTE] have you been checking the editor repeatedly to see if the numbers are changing? Cause if you're looking at letter grades, you'll be looking for a while then.

[QUOTE=takertitan;258906]i look in the editor and it shows all the starting values, where do i find where i am now?[/QUOTE] The editor always shows the current values if you launch it from within your save game. You'll need to write down the values but you will see they are increasing after shows (likely between 0.4 to 0.8% in the region you hold the show). Just FYI C- is from 53.1 to 59% so at a 0.4% increase in one particular region means you would need 15 shows in that region all of which got the "your popularity is rising" note to increase to the next letter grade (of course I am excluding TV/PPV popularity increases in that calculation but this is just to give you a rough idea of how long can take).

[QUOTE=takertitan;258887]I been playing a career using TNA, with alright results... my question is that i have been stuck it seems at the same overness level with all my US locations. [B][U]I tend to hit each location every 4 weeks[/U][/B]...[/QUOTE] Ah. I'm new around here, but from what I've been able to gather, I think I see your problem, which I've highlighted above. I think you're bouncing around, holding each show in a different location/area. If that is a case, it may take you forever. Stick to one region/area that you base yourself out of. Your popularity/overness will rise there a lot quicker, you'll get spill-over of popularity in surrounding regions, and your TV shows will help other areas rise. I also get the idea overness is a self-serving monster. If you get over more in your main region, with TV shows your overness will grow faster in other areas as well (this is speculation on my part). Sort of the fans going, "Hey, they're getting really popular, let's go check them out!" As opposed to if your overness is low and stays there due to your bouncing your shows around, the fans may go, "I hear TNA is staying sucky, but Seinfeld reruns are on!" So try sticking your shows to one region for a while, see what happens. Your pop in that region should rise decently, and with it other areas as well.

[QUOTE=NordVolf;259842]Ah. I'm new around here, but from what I've been able to gather, I think I see your problem, which I've highlighted above. I think you're bouncing around, holding each show in a different location/area. If that is a case, it may take you forever. Stick to one region/area that you base yourself out of. Your popularity/overness will rise there a lot quicker, you'll get spill-over of popularity in surrounding regions, and your TV shows will help other areas rise. I also get the idea overness is a self-serving monster. If you get over more in your main region, with TV shows your overness will grow faster in other areas as well (this is speculation on my part). Sort of the fans going, "Hey, they're getting really popular, let's go check them out!" As opposed to if your overness is low and stays there due to your bouncing your shows around, the fans may go, "I hear TNA is staying sucky, but Seinfeld reruns are on!" So try sticking your shows to one region for a while, see what happens. Your pop in that region should rise decently, and with it other areas as well.[/QUOTE] Even so something still isn't making sense. In the regions that his TV show is showing he should have gone up by 0.2% each show if he is getting the overness increase note. Now I know with the internet your overness get scapped at 30% (I'm not sure if TV shows have a similar limitation at a certain overness level). The only reason I can see him losing overness in Orland is he has stayed away too long and he is getting a pop hit. Anyway I'm not sure whats going on which is why I haven't responded again earlier. [QUOTE]i have gained on average .2 on all US locations sept orlando, lost .8.[/QUOTE] That looks typical of a result you would see after holding one show not 5 months worth. Again I'm scratching my head. [QUOTE]Stick to one region/area that you base yourself out of. [/QUOTE] Correct except that he has already had shows in a number of regions. If he stops visiting them (and he is cult I believe so he can't hold house shows) his overness will drop in those regions.

Archived