Well i played EWR for YEARS and finally updated to a TEW game. My questions are: 1. in EWR, as long as 2 wrestlers had close stats, they had good chemisty. but i get random pairings of guys who by all means should be giving me great chemisty and don't. 2. I have gone though 2 TNA careers. In the first 1, christian cage/angle and jeff jarret/sting had amazing chemisty, always giving me kick ass ratings. in my new game, christian/angle have average chemisty and jarret/sting have bad chemisty... wtf?

[QUOTE=jgriff3029;259729]I believe that is stats are close, there is a better chance of good chemistry.[/QUOTE] I've never seen any evidence of this being the case. Incidentally, random chemistry includes established tag teams. So you could have a game where Team 3D has 'awful' chemistry and thus, are never put together in tag matches.

Yes, this is very frustrating. I had two workers with great chemistry as manager and client in my game. Well I had to start a new game to fix some errors in the title history (actually I didn't HAVE to start the new game, but it was bugging me). Well now, they throw off each other's timing. I swear, if there was a cheat available to fix this, I'd totally use it. I don't care about cheating, obviously.

this is one of the few really irritating things about TEW. random chemistry assignment can really f*ck up some of your top feuds (case in point my Nakasawa-Kudo feud in Burning Hammer, who had awful chemistry), but sometimes its a blessing when two completely different workers like Marihito Masuko and Yasunobu Masuno have fantastic chemistry

Archived