Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFUpcomingShows.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][U]September Week 3[/U][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/LanceMartinROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/WalterMorganROF.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Lance Martin vs Walter Morgan[/FONT][/SIZE] [I]Walter Morgan has the title shot next week and has a warm-up match this week against ‘The Body’.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/FutureXROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/HighAndLowROF.jpg[/IMG] [U][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]ROF Tag Team Titles[/FONT][/SIZE][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Future X © vs High And Low[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Highspot and Lowlife get their shot at the ROF tag champions following two wins last month. Lowlife also beat Future in the cruiserweight 4-way earlier this month. Can they take the titles away from Future X in what promises to be a high-paced match?[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/StevieStoatROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/UKDragonROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Stevie Stoat vs UK Dragon[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Stevie Stoat and UK Dragon meet one on one for the first time since Stoat’s return. They’ve had their problems lately and so expect sparks to fly in this one![/I] ____________________________ [B][SIZE="3"][U]September Week 4[/U][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/JohnnyHighspotROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/KLeeHawkinsROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Johnny Highspot vs K’Lee Hawkins[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Depending on the previous Short Fuse, Highspot may well be a tag champ by the time of this bout. Hawkins looks to get back on track after he came up short in his Talisman shot earlier in the month.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/AbsolutelyFlawlessROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/SamuraiDamageROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Absolutely Flawless vs British Samurai & Donny Damage[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Donny Damage is strapping on the boots again to partner British Samurai against the team of Absolutely Flawless.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/MerleOCurleROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/WalterMorganROF.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]ROF Championship[/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Merle O’Curle © vs Walter Morgan[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]The main event sees Merle O’Curle defend his title against Walter Morgan in what promises to be a great technical battle.[/I][/CENTER] [QUOTE][FONT="Century Gothic"]There is no doubt that Stevie Stoat has got himself involved in UK Dragon’s business recently in ROF, helping cost Dragon his title match against Merle O’Curle last month. The two then brawled backstage during their tag team match last week. Justin Blackham has been speaking to UK Dragon before the pair meet in singles action.[/FONT] [B]JB: Dragon, you’ve been getting pretty heated lately because of the actions of one Stevie Stoat. Finally you get him one on one in the ring this wee…[/B] UK: The UK Dragon goes to the ring for every match expecting to do whatever it takes to win. But in Ring of Fire I always honour the rules because that is what is expected. In our triple threat match a few weeks back I simply did what I needed to do so that I could win the match. There was nothing wrong in what I did. But Stoat is such a baby that he can’t take it when he is outsmarted or outfought. What Stoat did last month was not in the spirit of Ring of Fire when he cost me my ROF title with his interference. And he’ll pay for that. [B]JB: Usually you’re a fiery competitor in the ring but I’ve never seen you let your emotions get the better of you in the ring. Yet last week you ended up braw…[/B] UK: Last week Stoat goaded me and I took the bait. And it cost me another victory. But it won’t happen again. This week I get the chance to take on Stoat one-on-one, when we simply rely on our skills in the ring against each other. There will be no distractions. There will be no interference. There can be no excuses. The better man will win. And the better man is UK Dragon. [B]JB: You aren’t a stranger to Stoat, having beaten him for the ROF title in an epic clash last year. Are you confid…[/B] UK: Last year Stevie Stoat stepped in the ring with the UK Dragon and he got burned. I singed his tail, strapped it between his legs and sent him running off to sports entertainment land. Now he’s back and time has passed but there is no fundamental difference. Stoat will once again go down in the Dragon’s flames. [B]JB: Best of luck and thanky…[/B] UK: You are welcome.[/QUOTE] [B]Predictions[/B] Lance Martin vs Walter Morgan [U]ROF Tag Team Titles[/U] Future X © vs High And Low Stevie Stoat vs UK Dragon Johnny Highspot vs K’Lee Hawkins Absolutely Flawless vs British Samurai & Donny Damage [U]ROF Championship[/U] Merle O’Curle © vs Walter Morgan

Been slacking with my predictions of late, but I have still been following this and you really seem to be stepping up a gear with your booking and starting to build some really interesting feuds. [I]Anyway onto predictions...[/I] Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] [I]Lance Martin's chances of winning this match, about as much chance as Derby County winning the Premier League. [/I] ROF Tag Team Titles [B]Future X[/B] © vs High And Low [I]The Tag Division is beginning to show progress and Future-X now have some legitimate challengers to their belts, I can see them holding on this time but I can forsee a title switch fairly soon with either High and Low or The Shooters taking the straps.[/I] [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon [I]U.K Dragon is by far and away the better wrestler, but Stoat has proved himself to be a cunning customer who will resort to any means necessary to pick up a win, and I can see Stevie Stoat reaching into his bag of tricks (cheating) to get one over on Dragon once again.[/I] ________________________________________________________________________________ [B]Johnny Highspot[/B] vs K’Lee Hawkins [I]Hawkins appears to be one of those wrestlers that is unfortunately for him slowly slipping down the pecking order, whilst others make progress and he'll continue his slide by losing to Highspot here.[/I] Absolutely Flawless vs [B]British Samurai & Donny Damage[/B] [I]The respected veterans will be teaching Absolutely Worthless Wrestling 101.[/I] ROF Championship [B]Merle O’Curle[/B] © vs Walter Morgan [I]Morgan will put in a decent effort, but he's not the man to take the belt off O'Curle.[/I]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;273661]Been slacking with my predictions of late, but I have still been following this and you really seem to be stepping up a gear with your booking and starting to build some really interesting feuds.[/QUOTE] Glad to still have you aboard. From what you generally write in your predictions, I think we have similar trains of thought. [QUOTE=Rathen4;273670]Fantastic diary. Inspired me to do my own RoF one but I wouldn't want to even try to compete with this so I'll wait until you finish this one :)[/QUOTE] Thanks Rathen. Glad you're enjoying it. Don't be surprised if this diary has some legs though...I tend to keep my TEW games going quite long-term as I like to see what the game world does. So don't let me stop you getting your diary up and running!

First of all, thanks for the comment in my diary. I was two pages into this when I read it. I just had to see what someone else was doing with ROF so this seemed the obvious choice. The layout is as pretty as I've seen on the forums, but I wouldn't expect much less from the render thread master that you are. Thanks again for the alt for Larry Wood :) You must put a lot of work into this diary and it's great to see your take on things. I couldn't decide between running shows in the South or Midlands but decided to stick with hometurf simply because I was wanting to hit regional ASAP. I've got my own high risk money strategy but I'm using storylines more too. Couldn't write a diary without at least some sort. Keep up the good work so far, I'll be reading this regularly as I get more net access
Lance Martin vs [b]Walter Morgan[/b] [u][b]ROF Tag Team Titles[/b][/u] [b]Future X[/b] © vs High And Low Stevie Stoat vs [b]UK Dragon[/b] [b]Johnny Highspot[/b] vs K’Lee Hawkins Absolutely Flawless vs [b]British Samurai & Donny Damage[/b] [b][u]ROF Championship[/b][/u] [b]Merle O’Curle[/b] © vs Walter Morgan

Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] Morgan gets a win building up to his title match, ROF Tag Team Titles [B]Future X ©[/B] vs High And Low Future X for just a little longer. Stevie Stoat vs [B]UK Dragon[/B] Just personal preference Johnny Highspot vs [B]K’Lee Hawkins[/B] Highspot is a tag contender Hawkins wins to make him viable for a singles title shot Absolutely Flawless vs [B]British Samurai & Donny Damage[/B] Um are you kidding me ROF Championship [B]Merle O’Curle ©[/B] vs Walter Morgan Morgan isn't the guy taking this title but I predict a C+ match

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;273678] Thanks Rathen. Glad you're enjoying it. Don't be surprised if this diary has some legs though...I tend to keep my TEW games going quite long-term as I like to see what the game world does. So don't let me stop you getting your diary up and running![/QUOTE] It would never compete and would be largely text based with none of the pizzaz of yours - so I think running it alongside would be suicide. I'll be watching and learning you all the way here mate so please let it run as long as it can. RoF was the very first fed I played with in this game and I failed MISERABLY. Now I've got a few successes under my belt and I know the mechanics of it it's going better - it's nice to see what others can do though :)

Predictions Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] [I]Morgan's too good to lose to Lance Martin.[/I] ROF Tag Team Titles [B]Future X ©[/B] vs High And Low [I]Champs retain here. But soon, it'll be somebody else's time.[/I] [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon [I]Stoat's too over, and UK Dragon's on a bit of a streak.[/I] -------------------------------------------------------------- [B]Johnny Highspot[/B] vs K’Lee Hawkins [I]I just like Highspot, and K'Lee's not that good.[/I] Absolutely Flawless vs [B]British Samurai & Donny Damage[/B] [I]The great veterans, versus... average wrestlers. Owner goes over.[/I] ROF Championship [B]Merle O’Curle ©[/B] vs Walter Morgan [I]That's gonna be a great match, but O'Curle's gonna retain.[/I]

Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] [I]Anything else would be idiocy. And you're not an idiot.[/I] :p ROF Tag Team Titles [B]Future X[/B] © vs High And Low [I]Future X are cool. So were Your New Favourite Team until you changed their names ¬_¬ (did I miss the reason why, or wasn't there one?).[/I] [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon [I]If Dragon wins, it'll ruin Stoat's momentum (in a character sense, if not necessarily in a TEW sense). And Stoat WILL be champion again one day. So he's gotta win.[/I] [B]Johnny Highspot [/B]vs K’Lee Hawkins [I]His parents didn't name him Kelly. Plus, I never really got into K'lee's character when I played as RoF. He always seemed average and bland.[/I] [B]Absolutely Flawless[/B] vs British Samurai & Donny Damage [I]I'm not a huge fan of thrown-together teams beating established tag teams, especially when one is the owner and the other is semi-retired ¬_¬[/I] ROF Championship [B]Merle O’Curle[/B] © vs Walter Morgan [I]Awesome match, but Merle isn't losing. Stevie will make sure of that if necessary.[/I]

[QUOTE=Rathen4;273695]It would never compete and would be largely text based with none of the pizzaz of yours - so I think running it alongside would be suicide. I'll be watching and learning you all the way here mate so please let it run as long as it can. RoF was the very first fed I played with in this game and I failed MISERABLY. Now I've got a few successes under my belt and I know the mechanics of it it's going better - it's nice to see what others can do though :)[/QUOTE] Don't think that graphics are what makes a diary. I have no graphics and my diary seems to do ok. As long as you are having fun doing it and like to try to tell a story thru wrestling then go ahead and do a diary. If nothing else, the first one is always a great learning experience. I know I learned a lot on my first diary that helped me make my current one a lot better.

Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] A loss would kill Morgans momentum before the next title shot ROF Tag Team Titles Future X © vs [B]High And Low[/B] High and Low win so future X can concentrate on singles [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon Stoat wasnts that title real bad! Johnny Highspot vs [B]K’Lee Hawkins[/B] K'Lee gets his heat back [B]Absolutely Flawless[/B] vs British Samurai & Donny Damage Tag team learns from the best ROF Championship [B]Merle O’Curle[/B] © vs Walter Morgan This is building to an O'Curle -Stoat feud

Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] ROF Tag Team Titles [B]Future X[/B] © vs High And Low [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon [B]Johnny Highspot[/B] vs K’Lee Hawkins Absolutely Flawless vs [B]British Samurai & Donny Damage[/B] [B]ROF Championship Merle O’Curle[/B] © vs Walter Morgan on a side note, I want to thank you again for the awesome renders of Mario and Doom for my diary.....

Lance Martin vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] [I]Simply Morgan needs the momentum. Plus I more than aggree with the derby county comment :)[/I] [B]Future X[/B] © vs High And Low [I]I dont think Jonni Lowlife is up to this standard[/I] Stevie Stoat vs [B]UK Dragon[/B] [I]Good Shall prevail![/I] [B]Johnny Highspot [/B]vs K’Lee Hawkins [I]Highspot needs a boost in his singles career[/I] [B]Absolutely Flawless[/B] vs British Samurai & Donny Damage [I]The Martins are a better team than the Ad-Hoc Samurai and Damage[/I] [B]Merle O’Curle ©[/B] vs Walter Morgan [I]Morgan aint quite up to a title reign yet[/I]

[QUOTE=derek_b;273692]Thanks again for the alt for Larry Wood :) You must put a lot of work into this diary and it's great to see your take on things. I couldn't decide between running shows in the South or Midlands but decided to stick with hometurf simply because I was wanting to hit regional ASAP. I've got my own high risk money strategy but I'm using storylines more too. Couldn't write a diary without at least some sort. [/QUOTE] You're welcome for Larry Wood. God, that was a while ago. Surprised you remember! :) First time I played ROF with TEW 2005 I changed them to a traditional fed and ran storylines on the shows - think I had Jeff Nova as an authority figure back then before he starting running 21CW! I've kept the product settings close to original here, just knocking up modern to allow for more of the fast paced workers. But I'm trying to get some feuds or interest in some matches built up through the newsletter articles or interviews instead. Hitting regional is definitely the big thing for ROF. I just found that the crowds in the south are generally one notch higher than in the midlands (i.e. if you're only getting 54 people in the Midlands when you're an E popularity, you'd get that many in the South if you're an E-). That's the reason I started down there. [QUOTE=Dragonmack;273722]Don't think that graphics are what makes a diary. I have no graphics and my diary seems to do ok. As long as you are having fun doing it and like to try to tell a story thru wrestling then go ahead and do a diary. If nothing else, the first one is always a great learning experience. I know I learned a lot on my first diary that helped me make my current one a lot better.[/QUOTE] Totally agree. This is my first diary on here, but although I did try to choose a format that was different and graphic-based, I mainly did it because I thought that would stimulate my own interest in the diary and the game more than just text as it gave me an excuse to fiddle around with graphics. Derek B's ROF diary is completely different than mine and only uses wrestler pics here and there to break up the much more text that he uses, but it is a great read. Dragonmack's own NYCW I really like because the length of his entries just suit me. Doesn't use graphics, but the shows are clearly set out and easy to follow. I think the only thing I would add is that a company like RoF can be a little bland on the surface, so you need some kind of handle to really get people into it. But I think good writing will probably always do that. [QUOTE=bgbuff;273760] on a side note, I want to thank you again for the awesome renders of Mario and Doom for my diary.....[/QUOTE] Glad you like them. I'm still catching up in your diary but did laugh out loud at the Jim Force promo you actually voiced a few pages back! :D And I'm so dumb I only just realised why your wrestlers are where they are on your match graphics! For a while I was like...why is he sideways? [QUOTE]Future X are cool. So were Your New Favourite Team until you changed their names ¬_¬ (did I miss the reason why, or wasn't there one?).[/QUOTE] It was explained in a newsletter somewhere. Reasons... a) They weren't really a 'new' team anymore. Although I could have kept them as 'Your Favourite Team', I suppose. High And Low just seemed snappier. b) Although the good guy/bad guys lines are extremely blurred in ROF, Highspot and Lowlife are supposed to be on the good side, and their original name just felt a bit heelish to me. c) It was hard to fit their long name in their graphic box! Gave them new hair though to make up for it! Of course, if there is fan uprising about the name change, I can always change them back. Because although I'm actually quite a bit ahead in-game towards the diary, I'm still intending to use some of the reader feedback where I can as I go along! BTW, thanks all for the predictions and comments. It was really good to wake up this morning and find so many replies. Will have the next newsletter up sometime this afternoon or early evening (British time).

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFUpcomingShows.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Matches announced with pictures will be the matches shown right here on our website (two per week). Fans watching live at the venue will get to see two further exclusive matches each week.[/FONT][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"]October Week 1[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/JonniLowlifeROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/WalterMorganROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Jonni Lowlife vs Walter Morgan[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Walter couldn’t get quite the job done in his title match last month. Now he starts again with the improving Lowlife as his opponent.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/StevieStoatROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/UKDragonROF.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Number One Contenders Match[/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Stevie Stoat vs UK Dragon[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]These two meet again with the prize this time a title match against O’Curle at the end of the month. Dragon won their first match. Will this one have the same outcome?[/I] [CENTER][U]Also for fans in attendance...[/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"]Alex Halvorsen vs Billy Robinson[/FONT] [U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]ROF Tag Team Titles[/FONT][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"]Future X vs Sharp & Heath[/FONT] _____________________________[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]October Week 2[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/AbsolutelyFlawlessROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/SamuraiHawkinsROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Absolutely Flawless vs British Samurai & K’Lee Hawkins[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]The Martin brothers were irritated by their loss to ‘two old men’ last month, and have challenged Samurai again. This time he has Hawkins as a partner.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/DonHendersonROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/MerleOCurleROF.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Non-title match[/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Don Henderson vs Merle O’Curle[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]O’Curle’s wish to have each of his matches as a title defence has been overruled by booker Wez Blooze, who feels opponents should have to earn the shot. But Henderson could go to the head of the queue if he beats the champ in this match.[/I] [U]Also for fans in attendance...[/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"]Johnny Highspot vs Stardust Phil Cox Glen Ward vs Martin Heath[/FONT] _____________________________[/CENTER] [QUOTE][FONT="Century Gothic"]Last month ROF fans saw Donny Damage in the ring, partnering British Samurai to a win over former tag champions Absolutely Flawless. The Martin twins weren’t too impressed and have challenged Samurai again. This time he has picked K’Lee Hawkins to partner him. Justin Blackham grabbed a quick word with ‘Perfection’ Kelly Martin and ‘The Body’ Lance Martin.[/FONT] [B]JB: Well, boys. Last week saw you get a real wrestling education at the hands of British Samurai and Donny Damage.[/B] KM: It wasn’t an education at all. The only similarity to education was that we didn’t want to be there and didn’t get the results we deserved for our efforts. We took things slightly easy, given that we were against two old men, and we let them have the victory so that they’d have something to chat about down at the old folks home that night. [I]LM: You tell him Kelly.[/I] [B]JB: Well, now you’ve challenged Samurai again. What makes you think the result will be different this time around?[/B] KM: For a start we’re not going to be taking it lightly this time. And secondly Samurai doesn’t have a British legend like Donny Damage with him, but instead has Job’lee Jobkins as a tag partner. I mean…when was the last time the guy won a match? 2004? [I]LM: Yeah, that’s right, Kelly.[/I] [B]JB: You’ve been getting quite a negative crowd reaction lately. Indeed some sections of the audience have started calling you ‘Absolutely Worthless’. What do you think of that?[/B] KM: Well… [I]LM: No, I’ll answer this one, Kelly.[/I] [B]JB: Yes?[/B] [I]LM: It sucks.[/I] KM: What my brother really means is that we’re the former ROF tag team champions. The crowd just want to be like us; to emulate our achievements, to have million dollar bodies and IQs in the 200s. They’re just jealous that they don’t match up to Perfection and The Body. And when people are jealous, they’ll start back-biting and calling you names. That’s all it is. [B]JB: It’s been a while now since you lost your tag team titles to Future X. Do you have any plans on getting them back?[/B] KM: Of course we do. For some reason the powers that be are overlooking us when it comes to title shots. I mean, even the owner has started trying to distract us now. But we’ll soon be back on track and those tag belts will be around our waists again. [I]LM: I wear mine over my shoulder, bro.[/I] KM: Yeah, whatever. [B]JB: One last thing. Earlier you talked about K’Lee Hawkins’ recent win/loss record. When exactly was the last time one of you won a match, because even I can’t quite remember it?[/B] KM: Erm, sorry. Time’s up. Got to get to an autograph session for our thousands of fans. [I]LM: In June, I beat Jon Michael Sharp. It was the opening mat…[/I] KM: Shut up, Lance. We’re going.[/QUOTE] [B]Predictions[/B] Jonni Lowlife vs Walter Morgan [U]Number One Contenders[/U] Stevie Stoat vs UK Dragon Absolutely Flawless vs British Samurai & K’Lee Hawkins [U]Non-title match[/U] Don Henderson vs Merle O’Curle

That 'Absolutely Worthless' interview had me in stitches, classic :D Anyway onto predictions.... [B]Predictions [/B]Jonni Lowlife vs Walter Morgan [I]Can't see anything other than a win for Morgan[/I] [U]Number One Contenders[/U] Stevie Stoat vs UK Dragon [I]I thought Stoat would get the win by some sort of cheating last week, think I'm going to go for that again....actually I'm not I reckon Dragon will beat Stoat again and get the title shot against O'Curle. [/I] Absolutely Flawless vs British Samurai & K’Lee Hawkins [I][I]Absolutely Worthless finally get a win, in something of a mild upset as one of them pins Job’lee Jobkins. With this win over the boss, they'll start make even more noises about getting a tag title shot.[/I] [/I] [U]Non-title match[/U] Don Henderson vs Merle O’Curle [I]Henderson will give it good effort, but the ROF Champion will be too good for the Scotsman who will fall victim like so many others have done to the Celtic Wreath.[/I]

Jonni Lowlife vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] [I]Lowlife isn't ready for the big time yet[/I] Number One Contenders [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon [I]Stoat evens it up[/I] Absolutely Flawless vs [B]British Samurai & K’Lee Hawkins[/B] [I]Martin twins are still jobbers[/I] Non-title match [B]Don Henderson[/B] vs Merle O’Curle [I]Henderson gets the win[/I]

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm enjoying this diary. I'm not quite caught up and I'm not familiar with the c-verse wrestlers in this region, but, it's been an enjoyable trip so far. Also, wanted to state that your presentation (both written and graphical) is superb.

Hehe that interview ruled, Lance reminded me of Cal from Undergrads and Kelly sounded a bit like Rocko... at least thats the voices I had in my head :P Jonni Lowlife vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] [I]Morgan on a bit of a roll, Lowlife should be easy pickings[/I] Number One Contenders [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon [I]Stoat to win making the series 1-1[/I] [B]Absolutely Flawless[/B] vs British Samurai & K’Lee Hawkins [I]Flawless bounce back to stay within contention[/I] Non-title match Don Henderson vs [B]Merle O’Curle[/B] [I]Merle needs to look a promising champion before facing Stoat or Dragon[/I]

Jonni Lowlife vs [B]Walter Morgan[/B] SOrry Lowlife you are a tag team wrestler. Number One Contenders [B]Stevie Stoat[/B] vs UK Dragon Stoat finally gets his title shot. Absolutely Flawless vs [B]British Samurai & K’Lee Hawkins[/B] Three men well gain for the tutelage of Samurai Non-title match Don Henderson vs [B]Merle O’Curle[/B] I don't care if it's non title Hednerson is no match for O'Curle but this will eb a great match

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFUpcomingShows.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]October Week 3[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/PeteyBarnesROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/JohnnyHighspotROF.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][U]ROF Talisman Title[/U][/FONT][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"]Petey Barnes © vs Johnny Highspot[/FONT][/SIZE] [I]High And Low couldn’t win the tag titles from Future X. Now Highspot returns to singles action to try and win the Talisman belt instead.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/BillyRobinsonROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/WalterMorganROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Billy Robinson vs Walter Morgan[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Battle of two men who are vying for position here in ROF. Both are contenders for either title and a win here would elevate their standing further.[/I] [U]Also for fans in attendance...[/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"]British Samurai vs Glen Ward Kelly Martin vs K'Lee Hawkins[/FONT] ______________________________ [B][SIZE="3"]October Week 4[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/EricFutureROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/UKDragonROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Eric Future vs UK Dragon[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]A big singles match for the tag team champion against UK Dragon, who may have one eye on proceedings in the match that follows this one.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/MerleOCurleROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/StevieStoatROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][U]ROF Championship[/U][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Merle O’Curle © vs Stevie Stoat[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Stevie Stoat finally gets his shot at Merle O’Curle, which he earned by beating UK Dragon earlier in the month. Can the confident former champ regain ‘his’ title?[/I] [U]Also for fans in attendance...[/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"]The Shooters vs The Tribe[/FONT] [FONT="Century Gothic"]Jonni Lowlife vs Lance Martin[/FONT] _____________________________[/CENTER] [QUOTE][FONT="Century Gothic"]On the final Short Fuse of the month, ROF champion Merle O’Curle will meet the number one contender Stevie Stoat for the title. Stoat has made it his mission since returning to ROF to win back the title he believes is rightfully his, whilst O’Curle has been dismantling all challengers so far. Justin Blackham spoke to the champ, hoping he would elaborate on his brief comments in the newsletter. We would say that he spoke with the champ, but that would be pushing the truth a bit.[/FONT] [B]JB: Well, Merle. Here we are again. Interview time![/B] O’C: Get on with it. [B]JB: What are your thoughts on the upcoming title defence against Stevie Stoat. Will this be your toughest title defence so far?[/B] O’C: They’re all tough. [B]JB: But Stoat, as a former ROF champion, knows what it takes to reach the top of the mountain and has all the credentials necessary to become champion again.[/B] O’C: I’ve beaten former champions before. [B]JB: That may be. But Stevie Stoat has come back to Ring of Fire with a burning desire to take that title back. In fact, he’s gone so far as to jeopardise other people’s matches, which is rare in ROF. Just last month he helped you to beat UK Dragon with his interference.[/B] O’C: I don’t need anybody’s help. [B]JB: I’m sure you don’t. Stoat has also been less than complimentary about your good self in his comments since returning to Ring of Fire. He called you a curtain jerker and has made mention of the fact that you’ve never beaten him before.[/B] O’C: …. [B]JB: Your comments on that?[/B] O’C: Sorry, I didn’t realise you’d asked a question. [B]JB: I hadn’t, technically speaking. I’d like your thoughts on what I said though.[/B] O’C: I’m going to beat him. Are we nearly done here? [B]JB: Just one more question.[/B] O’C: It better be only one more, Blackhead. [B]JB: Erm, it’s Blackham, Merle. Don’t you know my name by now?[/B] O’C: No, you’re insignificant. This interview is over. [B]JB: But I’ve not asked my last question yet! Oh….damn.[/B][/QUOTE] [B]Predictions[/B] [U]ROF Talisman Title[/U] Petey Barnes © vs Johnny Highspot Billy Robinson vs Walter Morgan Eric Future vs UK Dragon [U]ROF Championship[/U] Merle O’Curle © vs Stevie Stoat

Archived