52 members have voted

1. 1. Nevermore's new venture

• Men of Steel Combat (C-Verse)
    • An undefined US C-Verse fed
    • Created C-Verse fed
    • Realworld WWE
    • Booker specific (C-Verse)
    • Booker specific (Real World)

First off, I want to assure that 'Worldwide will continue, at least for a while longer. I still have a few cool stories planned there which I don't want to pass up the opportunity to write. Notwithstanding this fact, I am feeling the need for trying something a little new; not because I think the standard of 'Worldwide is slipping (or, at least, I hope it's not :p) but because using the same talent which has gotten very over gets old quickly. I fancy something with both the challenge of writing good stories and, also, an in-game challenge of bettering a promotion. So, I give you the choices above of what you would be interested to read. There are few options because I'm not willing to do something I'm not comfortable writing. Finally, hopefully without sounding like a tool, please don't vote if you have no intention of reading hereafter. Then again, I'd be very grateful for anyone's advice/support. [QUOTE][SIZE="3"][U][B]A bit of context[/B][/U][/SIZE] [B][U]MoSC:[/U][/B] This fed's pretty cool and pretty difficult to work with seeing as the talent pool isn't very strong for quite a while. Could be a challenge and I like the thought of doing doing UK stuff. [B][U]US C-Verse fed:[/U][/B] Meh, it's something different. [B][U]A created C-Verse fed:[/U][/B] Not necessarily the best idea in my book because it involves needing to establish the promotion's identity. However, you would get to see me mess around with product settings and see what kind of barbarism I come up with. [B][U]Realworld WWE:[/U][/B] Hey, someone needs to show Vinnie how it's done :D. Plus, it might give me another chance to push Burchill *cough* legend *cough*. However, this idea is on a slight overkill. [B][U]Booker specific (C-Verse):[/U][/B] This, I think, is a new idea on these boards which is somewhat surprising. Basically, I don't pick a fed to work with indefinitely; I would tell the story of the career of a fictional booker as well as presenting shows. So, for example I could jump from one fed to another and still carry on the diary. Readers will probably have a say in what career decisions I make. [B][U]Booker specific (Realworld):[/U][/B] Same as above but in the Realworld :eek:.[/QUOTE] If you've got this far, thanks for reading ;). Quote The Raven Nevermore

Looks like I've first to vote....or at least post. Anyway man Im sure anything you touch will turn to gold instantly. So I'm going to say Booker specific C-Verse. Although I find it very difficult to get a job at the start. If that doesn't work for ya I would say MOSC. After all I'm slaughtering the UK scene I could use someone else's idea's to steal ;)

Guest Vitamin E
Ill say what I usually say in these kind of polls: Do whichever diary you would have more fun doing, as ultimately if the readers choose a diary you won't have fun/end up not being that into, then it will affect the quality of the diary.

[QUOTE=Vitamin E;263847]Ill say what I usually say in these kind of polls: Do whichever diary you would have more fun doing, as ultimately if the readers choose a diary you won't have fun/end up not being that into, then it will affect the quality of the diary.[/QUOTE] This I would usually agree with but that's why there are only six as opposed to twelve options: these are the only things I'm comfortable. Of course, if the final toll comes in and I turn out not to be happy I may end up ignoring it :p. Long story short, I'm not gonna do a diary I find boring. Quote The Raven Nevermore

I picked MoSC I think you could work some magic their. I would have picked booker specific but unless you start with at least average booker reputation you won't get a job and then there aren't that many feds that you'll be able to go for and CZCW and WEXXV are the only two that come to mind unless you wait untill EPFL (that's wrong but I'm not at home) or CWWF debut,

OK, I'll clear this up a little. If I do booker specific, I'll cheat (slightly) and start by being employed by a fed. However, as 'Worldwide will probably prove, I don't like leaving things after a short amount of time. So, if I play Straight Edge (which I will), there should still be plenty of room for hopping about feds. The way things are looking atm, I may well start a C-Verse booker specific diary but starting with MoSC. It's not unreasonable: I am from the UK and they are pretty much in sh*t street when you start the game (not as bad as RoF, mind). I knew this thread would come to good - talking about it has got me quite psyched. BTW, this will run concurrently with 'Worldwide. My ECW days will end at some point, I'm sure, but, as I say, for the moment, Burchill needs a mega-push :p. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to reply. It emans a lot ;). Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Rated r;263892]I chose Booker Specific (Real world), mainly because I have not seen a decent one done in a real world mod.[/QUOTE] Yeah, that's fair. My only thinking is that it's probably because there are few feds to choose from with any name recognition. Plus, my knowledge of the indies is a few years old now, which could be a problem... Basically, that may be the one I'm most sceptical about just 'cos it'll take some reading up on. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Interesting. I've yet to actually *buy* TEW07 and I lost 04 in a crash recently but I've been mulling over a Booker Specific diary for a while now. Specifically starting with the lowest ranked promotion and seeing how long it took me to achieve my goal. So either booker specific concept would appeal to me. Unless you did them TOO well. :P

Okay, I think I'm sold and I'm actually going slightly against popular opinion :eek:. Taking Beeker into account, my idea is tied on votes with a real world offering. I would like to do a booker specific real world diary in many ways. However, on second thought, I don't think my knowledge of the indies is strong enough. Therefore, I think I'll combine two ideas by doing a booker specific V-Verse diary, starting my employment with MoSC. I hope all of you guys who were kind enough to take the time to vote will check it out so that I can (hopefully) return the favour with some decent storytelling. For those of you who aren't that up on the C-Verse, I've only ventured into it recently and I'll make sure to try and make it as accesible newcomer as possible. Thanks all ;). Quote The Raven Nevermore

Guest Vitamin E
A better idea would to think of some specific diary ideas you know you would have fun doing and putting those into a poll. That way no matter what the result youll hae a diary you know youll have fun doing.

Archived