~1RC Version 1 Release~

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but WWE's Canadian TV slots are non-existant. The Score carries RAW and SD! Mondays and Fridays at 9, and Global has ECW Friday nights at 12. And for the record, mod-makers, aside from guys like HBK or the Hart's/Jericho's/any other Canadians who are mad over here, we're on the same level when it comes to the US. Stop dumbing down overness like 25 points just because it's Canada. We get all the TV you do.

[QUOTE=darkfire423;277465]Mike Johnson is reporting that Jerry Lynn, Matt Bentley, Brother Runt, Damaja and Basham are all gone from TNA.[/QUOTE] Yes they are all off of the roster page already. Jerry Lynn was a mistake, he has done nothing but deliver for them since the begining. Runt, Basham and Damaja are no big lose, althought I would have liked to see what Basham & Damaja could do if set loose on the tag team division.

[QUOTE=misfit103;277532]SOmething to be taken into consideration. NWA Pro (run by David Marquez) controls the NWA titles now, and will debut a tv show on CoLours in the fall (old news). Wouldn't be a bad idea to add them considering the NWA title situation.[/QUOTE] they also have a show called "NWA Pro Wrestling Showcase" on MavTV. You can even watch some of the shows from the MavTV website. NWA Pro would be an interesting promotion to try to add as well, they're probably the biggest of the NWA members and co-promote events on an almost weekly basis.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not convinced that the working relation between WWE and TNA should be set to "At War" - there is no equivalent of the Monday Night Wars going on, despite the fact that everybody seems to want that. All the war seems to do is make WWE poach unrealistic signings from TNA.

[QUOTE=Lucied;273149]I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I noticed a couple things here... Ted DiBiase and Ted DiBiase Jr. don't have any worker relations. Also, I can't find Mike DiBiase, Ted Jr.'s brother and tag team partner. They're currently in WWE Developmental, in Florida Championship Wrestling. (Interesting note for Tommy, Mike and Ted are former Fusion Pro Wrestling tag champions. FPW is an indie promotion in Colorado.)[/QUOTE] that I'm aware of, Mike Dibiase hasn't been signed to a developmental deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Okay well, I feel like I have some 'splainin to do. First of all, my apologies for going all incommunicado for so long there; I haven't even spoken with Carlito since August. The deal is, I've been super busy since university started up again, trying to juggle constant homework and studying with, you know, life, so I haven't exactly had time for TEW. Plus, as if that wasn't enough, my computer decided to die several times after being on life support for who knows how long, which tends to make it kinda difficult to get online. On the plus side, a friend of mine just helped me build a new, way awesomer computer. On the downside, the transplant of one my old hard drives didn't take, so I'm currently without any of my old programs or files, including all things TEW (yes, even the game itself). I was planning on posting a bunch of new pics as a peace offering but I don't even have Photoshop right now, and like an idiot, I didn't think to upload them at the time. But the dude's supposed to come over and try to fix it soon, so I'm hoping against hope that it works. Anyway, back to the point. As I said, I've had zero contact with Carlito since August, so I don't know what he's up to. From my end of it, [i][b]yes[/b][/i], I do plan on picking some stuff up again, but I can almost guarantee that I won't have anywhere near enough time to do it until the semester ends in December. So thank you all for the interest, and I'm really sorry about that, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

[QUOTE=Almaida;302876]Okay well, I feel like I have some 'splainin to do. First of all, my apologies for going all incommunicado for so long there; I haven't even spoken with Carlito since August. The deal is, I've been super busy since university started up again, trying to juggle constant homework and studying with, you know, life, so I haven't exactly had time for TEW. Plus, as if that wasn't enough, my computer decided to die several times after being on life support for who knows how long, which tends to make it kinda difficult to get online. On the plus side, a friend of mine just helped me build a new, way awesomer computer. On the downside, the transplant of one my old hard drives didn't take, so I'm currently without any of my old programs or files, including all things TEW (yes, even the game itself). I was planning on posting a bunch of new pics as a peace offering but I don't even have Photoshop right now, and like an idiot, I didn't think to upload them at the time. But the dude's supposed to come over and try to fix it soon, so I'm hoping against hope that it works. Anyway, back to the point. As I said, I've had zero contact with Carlito since August, so I don't know what he's up to. From my end of it, [i][b]yes[/b][/i], I do plan on picking some stuff up again, but I can almost guarantee that I won't have anywhere near enough time to do it until the semester ends in December. So thank you all for the interest, and I'm really sorry about that, but that's the way it goes sometimes.[/QUOTE] Man, that's too bad about your computer, but it's great to hear you intend to update this, but real life does come first, and we understand if you prioritise your uni studies (I do the same thing... At least, when there's an assignment due :D).

Archived