The GDSFFL Draft Room/Info Booth

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've probably seen by now, but Brees scored me a grand total of...... -1 point. Yes, he actually cost me a point last night. And I am banging my head right now because I've had Brett Favre on my bench all year. Well, Mr Brees, say hello to a permanent spot on my bench. And you'd best be hanging your head in shame, too!

They're updated nightly on Yahoo for those of us who refuse to pay, so you can [URL="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/259950"]click over there[/URL] to see them. But never let it be said that I'm not a nice guy... Quahog Clams 49 E-Ville Elite 107 The Living Dead 63 Vikings 61 THEOUTLAWS 64 Effingham Dukes 55 dUrty uPstate 58 Tagon's Toughs 112 Bad Newz KennelZ 82 Irish Drinking Team 50 Bushwick Hooters 59 The Fighting Amish 92 I find it a bit odd that Remi has left Andre Johnson in for the past two weeks. You haven't given up on us, have you?

That sucks man. With how good they did last week no one in my house thought my giants would pull through....But they did!!! WITH A TIE FOR THE NFL ALL TIME SACK RECORD IN ONE GAME!!!! YEAH YEAH!!!! I SAID THEY WOULD WIN AND THEY DID JUST THAT.....2-2 G-MEN and 12-0 to go!!!! They had to start somewhere and they did just that. Watch out NFC East the fire is alive in the BEAST. ROMO IS A DEAD MAN!!! Umenyioras' gonna kill you!!!

This sucks I need Moss to do good which should be okay, but the two things I need to go bad seem very unlikly to both happened. If his Qb does good then his def should do bad, but his QB did good. If his QB does bad then his Def should do good. Ah. add the fact i have the 2nd highest scoring team and am 1-2.

[quote=machinesxe;296305]Well I guess my ass got handed to me this week.....[/quote] I would make a smart remark, but there is nothing I can say that couldn't be twisted horribly against me... Feeling a bit better about the team in general, though the injury to Addai has me more than a little worried. I'm a bit surprised by Remi's absence as well -- at least in the early going, his draft plan was paying dividends, until injuries started to expose the chinks in his armor. I hope everything's ok with him.

With every week, I hate you more for that Adrian Petersen pcik, WB. I too hope Remi is ok. Looks like I'm finally off the schneid, but its been driving me nuts because each of the last 2 weeks I've had a guy on the bench that could have won me that game. Oh, the fickle whims of the Fantasy Gods. Quality RB's are even thinner than normal this year. Gona be a very interesting season.

Irish Drinking Team is Farken Gudstuf... Didn't think we'd see him again. :rolleyes: I think I can change his password or something if anyone wants to take over. I guess my Eagles-heavy draft was a bad call... Well, I'll just bench McNabb for a while until he becomes good again, if he does. I won in my other league without Steven Jackson or Westbrook, and I had Westbrook starting!

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;296706]Irish Drinking Team is Farken Gudstuf... Didn't think we'd see him again. :rolleyes: I think I can change his password or something if anyone wants to take over. I guess my Eagles-heavy draft was a bad call... Well, I'll just bench McNabb for a while until he becomes good again, if he does. I won in my other league without Steven Jackson or Westbrook, and I had Westbrook starting![/QUOTE] Not sure if he's not playing. He did switch his QB this week. Just want to get a hold of him because I'm offering a trade.

This is looking to be an ugly week for me... Kitna turned into a pumpkin (against the REDSKINS, for God's sake!) and now I've had to go to the handcuff and start Kenton Keith in place of Addai, who's inactive today. Neither of my other two teams are doing any good either -- a perfect storm of mediocrity against teams I can't afford to be mediocre against. Ah well, such are the whims of the fantasy football gods.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;298212]This is looking to be an ugly week for me... Kitna turned into a pumpkin (against the REDSKINS, for God's sake!) and now I've had to go to the handcuff and start Kenton Keith in place of Addai, who's inactive today. Neither of my other two teams are doing any good either -- a perfect storm of mediocrity against teams I can't afford to be mediocre against. Ah well, such are the whims of the fantasy football gods.[/QUOTE] I know how you feel, god I hate Kitna. Why didn't I start Redskins as my def. What a bad week for me.

Yeah, I [b]also[/b] have Kitna in my other league. Was this just an anomaly for the Lions O or is the Redskins D really that good? I'm not sure, at this point... Despite Kitna's mediocrity, I'm still in decent shape in that league. This one could be a bit closer, although I'm fairly confident. And Dallas Clark is my personal fantasy MVP so far. He was the TE I wanted the most and I got him in both leagues without having to reach. Yay me!

I'm in a bit of a pickle it seems. I need one more WR or RB to fill out my team for the week. The problem is, I don't have anyone left I can cut to add someone. So, I've come to the decision, a hard one. I'm offering up Marvin Harrison or Calvin Johnson for trade. I would certainly prefer to get a WR in return, and it needs to be a suitable replacement for either that can play this Sunday. If anyone is interested toss me a trade and I'll take a look at it.

Archived