The GDSFFL Draft Room/Info Booth

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Wallbanger;302885]Me too, I will be in the hole Monday night and it'll be a tough slog to make up ground as I start Addai/Vinatieri against Harrison/Garrard.[/QUOTE] Well, Harrison is a gametime decision, I believe. But honeslty, I'm rooting for the Dukes. Can't have you 4-2 guys running off just yet. [QUOTE=machinesxe;303076]Just wondering since I don't have access to the stats page from work is so if someone could update me with the number for my match up.[/QUOTE] sxe, you were involved in probably the weirdest game I've ever seen. It seems like Remi is only half paying attention, and yet he scored 101 points, thanks mainly to Tom Brady dropping 50 and Lavernues Coles scoring 25. Your team was absolutely wretched at a couple slots, average at the rest, but you got a ridiculous 59 points combined frm the K and DEF. So you're going to win 112-101.

Grr -- Kenton Keith poached a goalline rushing TD from Addai, or I'd be ahead at this point. EDIT: That's better -- a couple of FG's and time running down, we're almost there... EDIT 2: Well, anyone else this week would have beaten me, but I pick up a W and stand atop the rankings...hope you're ready to go next week, Masterded!

I am outright stunned that I am not further behind. How the hell does New England score 50 points and Moss only gets 1 TD? I'm gonna need a low scoring game and a defensive touchdown to do it, but I could just pull out a squeaker here (I have the Packers DEF Monday night).

Welcome to parity! Barring a comeback by WB, and if Donald Driver doesn't have a huge game, this league will have SIX teams at 5-3 and will be led by a team at 5-2-1. With another team at 4-4. That means that, a little more than halfway through the season, just about everyone is still alive.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;308122]I am outright stunned that I am not further behind. How the hell does New England score 50 points and Moss only gets 1 TD? I'm gonna need a low scoring game and a defensive touchdown to do it, but I could just pull out a squeaker here (I have the Packers DEF Monday night).[/QUOTE] I now have another reason other then pure hatred to want to see the Denver crush GB.

Archived