Tag Matches, Diva matches and Looks

What do I need to edit in the product to make tag team matches, diva matches and angles involving hot divas get better ratings? Example: The Hardys vs Cade and Murdoch = D+ rating Melina vs Mickie James = D rating Extreme Expose = D- rating

Angles based on looks only are no longer as succesful as they were in 2005. Its built in to prevent getting As from simply flinging T&A out there. High Cs are about all you can really hope for from firing T-Shirts and the like. As for the matches, what's the overness of the workers in question? I assume you are the 'E so overness is a major factor in match ratings.

[QUOTE=Dustin;275008]What do I need to edit in the product to make tag team matches, diva matches and angles involving hot divas get better ratings? Example: The Hardys vs Cade and Murdoch = D+ rating Melina vs Mickie James = D rating Extreme Expose = D- rating[/QUOTE] Cade & Murdoch have neither the overness nor the in-ring skill to get A* matches. If you want them to be able to, raise their overness AND their basics, psychology, consistency, selling, and safety. Melina doesn't have the in-ring skill to get decent match ratings so you'd have to overcompensate by giving her tons of overness. Extreme Expose have near zero overness so of course the angle's going to rate horribly. There's no such thing as an angle that rates only on what it says it rates on. Looks based angles are rated on looks (probably 20-25% of the grade) and overness (the other 75-80%). You want them to get As? Raise their overness to B or B+ and give them better looks (minimum of B). Otherwise, you can develop their overness organically. But that'll take time.

Archived