Championship Wrestling from Boston (C-Verse '07 Diary)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_newsletter.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]A Champion Never Rests[/B] After a brutal and bloody war with Des Davids last month at Brawlapalooza, CWB Boston Champion Jesse Christian is gearing up for his next challenge at December's Holiday Happening...the Samoan monster Rhino Umaga. However, Christian has gone on record saying that things aren't over with Davids. "Things aren't over with Davids", said Christian in a shockingly redundant statement. "He couldn't handle me beating him and had to jump me from behind. He wants my attention and he's got it. First, though, I have to focus on Rhino." Christian and Umaga have faced off before and it has been some of Christian's most challenging matches to date. With an alleged rib injury suffered during the post match attack, it remains to be seen if Christian will once again stand triumphant. QUICK PICKS: Jesse Christian (c) vs. Rhino Umaga for the CWB Boston Championship Matthew Gauge vs. Casey Valentine Des Davids vs. Xavier Reckless Thomas Morgan vs. Cal Sanders

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Jesse Christian [/B](c) vs. Rhino Umaga for the CWB Boston Championship [I]Umaga will actually look like the winner, but Jesse will walk out with the belt.[/I] [B]Matthew Gauge[/B] vs. Casey Valentine [I]Both are talented, Gauge just realizes his potential faster.[/I] [B]Des Davids[/B] vs. Xavier Reckless [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] vs. Cal Sanders

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]HOLIDAY HAPPENING[/SIZE][/FONT] Sunday Week 3 December 2008 90 fans at Biker's Paradise in Boston, MA[/CENTER] [B]Thomas Morgan d. Cal Sanders[/B] Since Thomas was going to be on the show to cut a promo with Rhino, I figured I'd use him in a match with Sanders. I forgot that these two don't really work that great together so it was a lesser match than Morgan usually has. [B]E+[/B] Jesse Christian comes for an interview with Andy Hartigan. His ribs are taped. Hartigan: [COLOR="Green"]"Jesse, thanks for taking the time to talk with us. You have a huge Boston Championship defense coming up tonight against Rhino Umaga. From the looks of it, that cowardly attack by Des Davids last month might be a factor."[/COLOR] Christian: [COLOR="Blue"]"If I told you I was at 100% I'd be lying, Andy. It doesn't matter, though, because Jesse Christian doesn't back down from any man...Rhino Umaga, Des Davids or anyone else. I'm a fighting champion and this belt means something to me and to the people that support this company."[/COLOR] Des Davids charges the ring brandishing a chair and nails Christian from behind. Hartigan scrambles out of harm's way as Davids gives Christian another stiff shot in the ribs with the chair as security pulls him out. Davids: [COLOR="Red"]"You're telling people it's not done between us, Christian...you're right. It's not over until I say it's over!"[/COLOR] [B]E+ Matthew Gauge d. Casey Valentine[/B] Very good match from two second generation stars. Matthew is a little bulkier than his twin brother Greg and uses a little more punishing style. Valentine did a great job selling and making a hot comeback. A Gaguge Bros vs. Vessey/Valentine feud has the makings of something special. [B]D[/B] [B]Des Davids d. Xavier Reckless[/B] Virtually a squash to give Davids some momentum after his loss to Christian. Between this match and the hot angle earlier, the crowd really hates him. Nothing much in this match as Davids really needs someone better than him to carry him to a decent match. [B]E[/B] Thomas Morgan leads Rhino Umaga to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"Finally, after being held back by this promotion for so long, Rhino is back in the main event picture. I mean, really it should be me in this match because I had Appleby pinned, but that's really just a technicality. I'm just saying. That doesn't matter now though, after what happened earlier, I don't think there will even be a match. I demand that Christian forfeit the title and we declare Rhino Umaga the new Boston Champion!" [/COLOR] [B]D-[/B] There is a pause and then Jesse Christian makes his way to the ring as the CWB faithful cheer him on: [COLOR="Blue"]"Ring the bell!"[/COLOR] [B]E+ Rhino Umaga (w/ Thomas Morgan) d. Jesse Christian to win the CWB Boston Championship[/B] Not only match of the night, but this match goes down as the greatest match we've held in CWB and wins MOTY honors. Morgan didn't interfere as Christian already had enough of a reason to lose with the rib injury. Awesome brawl with no quarter asked for or given. Christian tried to hit the Running Powerslam but he couldn't get Rhino up. This turned into a Rhino Charge as Umaga takes the clean pin and the title. [B]C-[/B] The fans are in shock as Morgan and Umaga parade around the ring with the title. Overall Show: [B]D[/B] Notes: Really happy with this show and I couldn't be happier with the main event. Umaga has shown so much since I brought him in on loan and he deserves the title here. It will allow Christian to feud with Davids and gives me a secondary main event. Great show to end the year on.

[QUOTE=eayragt;316090]It's official - Jesse Christian is [I]not[/I] immortal! Probably the right time to get the belt off him, and personally I thik that Rhino Umaga is the better choice over Des Davids.[/QUOTE] Haha! Yeah totally...I grew up in the era of Hulkamania so I know what that can be like ;) Characters are more interesting with flaws! Glad you approve sir! Des has been really disappointing in his matches thus far but he has a nice little run coming up.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWBwebsite.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]NEWS FROM AROUND THE WRESTLING WORLD[/SIZE][/FONT] [B][U]TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING REGAINS CONTROL[/U][/B] Tommy Cornell is certainly whistling a happy tune these days as his Total Championship Wrestling has clawed and scratched it's way back as the number one company in the United States. Some would even consider them an "international" phenomena. With this rise in size, they went on a major spending spree in order to bring top talent back into the TCW fold. They scored Guide to reform New Wave, as well as wrestlers such as Troy Tornado and Wolf Hawkins (who had fled to Canada to find work and establish a new fan base). One person they were after was Freddy Huggins but he actually signed with rival Supreme Wrestling Federation for the first time in his career, thinking being a big fish in a little pond might work out better for him. [B][U]SAM KEITH RETIRES[/U][/B] The master of the Proton Lock, Sam Keith, has decided it's time to step away from the ring at the ripe age of 48. Still one of the best in the world, Keith decided it was time to let the younger generation shine, most notably his sons Matthew and Greg Gauge. "I've had such a great career. Four World Titles in the US, two in Canada and one in Japan. Not to mention numerous tag titles...there's nothing left for me to prove. This last World Title win in GCG in September was something I was really proud to do. After that, I thought it's time." Keith will stick around with the SWF and will most likely move into a road agent role with the company as it tries to compete with TCW's recent growth.[/CENTER] A special thanks go out to designer supreme: GBASALMON! He was nice enough to create the new CWB logo seen at the top of the page and is also rumored to be working on the new designs for new title belts in the small company. Thanks once again, it looks great!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_HH-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] QUICK PICKS: Des Davids vs. Jesse Christian Rhino Umaga vs. "Bullet" Bob Casey for the Boston Championship Frankie Dee vs. Thomas Morgan Matthew Gauge vs. Cameron Vessey Romeo Romero vs. Ben Williams

[B]Des Davids[/B] vs. Jesse Christian [B]Davids to take the first round in this feud[/B] Rhino Umaga vs. "[B]Bullet" Bob Casey[/B] for the Boston Championship :p :D [I][B]It's Bullet Time [/B]!! He has to be the champion, his initials even match the company!!! In reality, yet another ragdoll who will suffer some mindless savage samoan agression.[/I] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs. Thomas Morgan [I]Pupil gets a shocking rollup on the teacher[/I] Matthew Gauge vs. Cameron Vessey [I]Draw between two future talents[/I] [B]Romeo Romero[/B] vs. Ben Williams [I]Unless you have given up on Romeo, he needs some wins[/I]

Des Davids vs. [B]Jesse Christian[/B] [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs. "Bullet" Bob Casey for the Boston Championship-"Bullet" Bob??? I see a squash-a-rooni here Frankie Dee vs. [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] [B]Matthew Gauge [/B]vs. Cameron Vessey [B]Romeo Romero [/B]vs. Ben Williams

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]2008: A LOOK BACK[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] As The Bomber and I sat at Cambridge Commons, munching on cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries it was time to take a look back at 2008, a year that was truly a defining point for this fledgling company. "Not too bad...we ended the year with $11,019 in the company account. We're still getting everyone paid and keeping our heads above water. I think I'd be lying if I said anyone but Jesse Christian would qualify as wrestler of the year for us," I said. Bomber nodded in between bites. "He was the champion throughout and his feud with Rhino as well as this feud now with Des...he's been our workhorse. He's got his commitments with CZCW and USPW though so I don't know how much longer he's going to want to stick around...or how much longer we can afford him to do so." Bomber sipped his diet Coke, "well, you need to start thinking about the future. Who else you got?" I looked at the sheet of paper, "Rhino definitely. That guy can have a good match with anyone. Thomas Morgan is still one of the solid guys we have. He keeps telling me can play face too, but I don't know. I'm really excited about The Gauge Bros. but they are already getting offers from Japan. If they stick around I think they might be the two to watch." "I think my favorite show was this last one, Holiday Happening. Christian vs. Rhino was the match of the year and the show was just really tight and good. " "I'm excited about 2009:

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]FIRST NIGHT[/SIZE][/FONT] Sunday Week 3 January 2009 113 fans at Biker's Paradise in Boston, MA[/CENTER] [B]Romeo Romero (w/ Vita) d. Ben Williams[/B] Squash match to give Romeo a win. He's still lower midcard and some other guys have leapfrogged him right now, but he's a keeper. I have an idea for a tag team for him and we'll see if I can work that out. [B]E-[/B] Matthew Gauge comes to the ring: [COLOR="Red"]"You are looking at one half of the hottest free agents in professional wrestling right now. My brother Greg and I are sought out by every company on this PLANET. He is finishing up a tour with Golden Canvas Grappling, I've been to DaVE and the Coastal Zone. Hell, TCW is even knocking on my door. So count yourselves lucky to be able to see me in person and Cameron Vessey...you're welcome for the rub."[/COLOR] [B]D- Cameron Vessey d. Matthew Gauge[/B] Wow, a really good match. Even better than Cameron-Greg back in November. Both of these guys know how to go and despite there not being 1000 fans in the crowd, they didn't hold back. Cameron won with the Vessey Driver to a big pop. [B]D+[/B] Andy Hartigan calls out "Bullet" Bob Casey for an interview: Hartigan: [COLOR="Green"]"Bullet, a lot of fans were shocked when you got the Boston Championship title shot. You had a convincing win over Romeo Romero at Brawlapalooza and I think are very deserving. What do you say to your critics?"[/COLOR] Casey: [COLOR="Blue"]"I've wrestled all around the world and being here in Boston means a lot to me. I've got my work cut out for me with Rhino...he's just awesome. I've come prepared though so don't be too shocked if there's an upset. I know I'm not the flashiest wrestler or the most charismatic. My friends tell me I'm really funny though. Maybe I could tell a joke--"[/COLOR] [B]E[/B] [COLOR="Red"]"OK, OK, enough. Lets stop this right now before The Bullet makes us all tap out because of this enthralling interview."[/COLOR] interrupted Thomas "Trademark" Morgan. [COLOR="Red"]"Bullet, you are a great wrestler but you are not in the "Trademark's" league...hell you're certainly not in Rhino's league. You get your pity shot and then you go home"/COLOR] Frankie Dee heads toward the ring and without a word, slaps the mic out of Morgan's hand. We've got a match! [B]E+ Frankie Dee d. Thomas Morgan[/B] Dee comes out strong with a barrage of chops and kicks until finally Morgan has to bail to the outside. He gains the advantage there and gets some heat on Dee. A good technical match with Morgan not adverse to cheating to keep his advantage. Dee backdrops Morgan out of Emminent Domain and slaps on the Dragon Sleeper to a big cheer and gets the KO win. [B]D-[/B] Jesse Christian is standing by: [COLOR="Blue"]"Des Davids, you hurt me. You hurt me physically and you hurt my pride. I never thought one person could take so much away from me but congratulations, you've done it. I blame you for me losing the Boston Championship. I blame you for my cracked ribs...and most of all, I blame you for making me do what I'm going to do to you tonight."[/COLOR] [B]D- Rhino Umaga (w/Thomas Morgan) d. "Bullet" Bob Casey to retain the CWB Boston Championship[/B] The whole show was about building Casey up as a huge underdog but one who might surprise you and it really worked here. His comebacks and the couple of nearfalls he scored really popped the crowd adn Rhino made him look like a million bucks without hurting his own bad ass persona. These two wouldn't be outdone by the kids earlier in the show and put on a hell of a match. Rhino wins it with a vicious Charge. [B]D+[/B] [B]Jesse Christian and Des Davids fought to a No Contest[/B] Just an all out brawl with two men tearing into each other with reckless abandon. The whole thing went about 16 minutes and about 4 minutes in, both men were bleeding. Spot of the match was Davids trying to Boston Bomb Christian off the apron onto the floor but Christian powered out and ran along the apron, nailing Davids with a flying shoulderblock to the floor. Chad Brent threw the match out once he lost total control (if he ever had it). [B]D[/B] Overall Show: [B]D[/B] Notes: Rhino showed a lot tonight by having that high quality a match with Casey. Casey also showed me a lot and his lack of character is fun to play with. He can work, though. Matt and Cameron were the hit of the night and really turned a lot of heads. Matt did sign a deal with TCW but it's a PPA as our working agreement states they won't sign anyone on my roster to an exclusive contract.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_BiB09.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] QUICK PICKS LOSER LEAVES TOWN - STEEL CAGE: Des Davids vs. Jesse Christian Rhino Umaga (c) vs. Tempest Appleby for the Boston Championship TEXAS TORNADO! Tennessee Outlaws (c) vs. Sudden Impact for the Boston Tag Team Championships Masked Cougar vs. Mark Smart Dazzlin' Dave Diamond vs. Crash Lewis

LOSER LEAVES TOWN - STEEL CAGE: Des Davids vs. [B]Jesse Christian[/B] I[I],m betting Des Davids is headed to RIPW on a developmental[/I]. [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] (c) vs. Tempest Appleby for the Boston Championship [I]The mover from vancouver will be the next victim of mindless savage samoan aggression.[/I] TEXAS TORNADO! Tennessee Outlaws (c) vs. [B]Sudden Impact[/B] for the Boston Tag Team Championships [I]One title will change hands[/I] [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs. Mark Smart [I]If he is on more than a loan he should win and start a build towards a title shot.[/I] [B]Dazzlin' Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Crash Lewis [I]Triple D over the crash test dummy.[/I]

LOSER LEAVES TOWN - STEEL CAGE: Des Davids vs. [B]Jesse Christian[/B]-I'm with D-Mack on this one, Des is on his way out. [B]Rhino Umaga (c) [/B]vs. Tempest Appleby for the Boston Championship-I see Appleby moving into a hospital room TEXAS TORNADO! [B]Tennessee Outlaws (c)[/B] vs. [B]Sudden Impact[/B] for the Boston Tag Team Championships-I don't think the ref can keep control and calls it a double DQ [B]Masked Cougar[/B] vs. Mark Smart [B]Dazzlin' Dave Diamond [/B]vs. Crash Lewis

LOSER LEAVES TOWN - STEEL CAGE: [B]Des Davids [/B]vs. Jesse Christian [i]- I disagree. I think Christian is on his way to other endeavours and will do the farewell job to really put over the EVIL Des Davids.[/i] [B]Rhino Umaga (c)[/B] vs. Tempest Appleby for the Boston Championship [i]- I a mark for Appleby but the plucky underdog was just done and if it's not happening for Bob Casey, Tempest isn't taking it this month.[/i] TEXAS TORNADO! [B]Tennessee Outlaws (c)[/B] vs. Sudden Impact for the Boston Tag Team Championships [i]- What... Texas Tornado in Boston? seems very wrong. I see no reason to take the titles off the Outlaws.[/i] Masked Cougar vs. [B]Mark Smart[/B] [i]- this is my... otherwise I picked all the first wrestlers listed.[/i] [B]Dazzlin' Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Crash Lewis [i]- it's Dave Fricken Diamond![/i]

[QUOTE=Beeker;318095] TEXAS TORNADO! [B]Tennessee Outlaws (c)[/B] vs. Sudden Impact for the Boston Tag Team Championships [i]- What... Texas Tornado in Boston? seems very wrong. I see no reason to take the titles off the Outlaws.[/i][/QUOTE] Hmmm...you may have a point. I may have to change it to an Anthony's Pier Six Brawl (famous Boston restaurant) :D

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_heading_logo.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]BANNED IN BOSTON[/SIZE][/FONT] Sunday Week 1, February 2009 98 fans at Biker's Paradise in Boston, MA[/CENTER] [B]Dazzlin' Dave Diamond d. Crash Lewis[/B] Decent squash to keep DDD in the limelight and get him some momentum. This is Lewis' last match with the company and we wish him well on all future endeavors :) Andy Hartigan is in the ring for an interview with Boston Championship challenger Tempest Appleby: Hartigan: [COLOR="Green"]"Tempest, you've been a cult favorite here in CWB since it's inception. You can within a hair's breadth of winning the Plumelli Cup last year...could tonight be the night that you finally acheive your dreams of being a champion?"[/COLOR] Tempest: [COLOR="Blue"]"Awww, dude...yeah...I hope so. Rhino's tough, man. Really tough."[/COLOR] Hartigan: [COLOR="Green"]"Certainly an understatement. Anything else to add?"[/COLOR] Tempest: [COLOR="Blue"]"Huh? Nah, that's cool, man. I'm good"[/COLOR] Enthralling! [B]E Masked Cougar d. Mark Smart[/B] A good match with the on loan Cougar. We really liked his performance in the first Plumelli Cup so we're taking another look at him here in hopes of getting him on the roster full time. Mark Smart and I had a falling out as he demanded to go over and when I didn't acquiesce he started badmouthing me around the locker room. [B]E+ ANTHONY'S PIER SIX BRAWL: Sudden Impact d. Tennessee Outlaws to win the CWB Tag Team Titles[/B] An ok match but these two teams can't really seem to put anything higher than an E together. With the tag titles having such low prestige I decided to move them onto SI with hopes of a decent feud with the Gauge Bros. and try to get some interest in the tag division. The finish in this one came when DDD tried to get involved by smashing a JD bottle over Buck's head. Prince intervened and pushed Graham out of the way allowing Whiskey Jack (apropo) to get nailed with the bottle. Sudden Impact hit their Vegamatic finisher for the win and the belts. [B]E[/B] Des Davids: [COLOR="Red"]"Tonight, inside a steel cage for the FIRST TIME EVER in Championship Wrestling from Boston...two men fight for not only victory but also their CWB careers. I AM Boston Christian. I am the one that should have been loved by these fans. Tonight I'm going to grind you up in that cage and leave you in a heap...and then I'm going to send you packing!"[/COLOR] [B]D- Rhino Umaga d. Tempest Appleby to retain the CWB Championship[/B] Awesome match as Umaga shows that he was the right choice as champ as he can get the best matches out of people. Tempest used his speed and quickness to tire out the champ but the Samoan was too much and once he got his hands on the challenger, it was all over. Crowd was really into this match and gave Tempest a standing ovation as he left the ring. [B]D+ STEEL CAGE: Jesse Christian d. Des Davids in a Loser Leaves Town Match[/B] Again, about what you'd expect out of a Des Davids match with just a little more. The crowd was really behind Christian and the steel cage added to the drama. Davids got in a lot of offense but Christian made his famous comeback and took the match with a flying shoulderblock off the top rope. The crowd chanted "Nah Nah Nah Goodbye" at Davids as the ref helped him out of the cage. [B]D[/B] Overall Show: [B]D-[/B] Notes: The CWB roster has started to shift a bit. Des' contract was up and he was asking for way too much money...more than his match quality really called for. So I decided to let him go and I'll most likely bring him back in the future as he'll have a renewed lust for revenge. The tag titles: as I stated above they are really low prestige and those two teams just weren't doing it. This is an area where I can really use a lot of my younger guys and put on some good matches. I've decided to try to really focus on a few key guys and then the rest of thre roster can come and go...go elsewhere get some experience, come back...etc. You may also have noticed a shift in the titles...now referred to as the CWB Championship and CWB Tag Team Championships....I figured having Boston IN the title was redundant because it's already a part of CWB :) Huge thanks to [B]gbasalmon[/B] for designing titles and a logo for the promotion! [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWBChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWBTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] The Plumelli Cup is a takeoff of the Sam Muchnick Cup on the cover of the fantastic book "Wrestling at the Chase". They needed a "trophy" for the tournament and ended up using a fancy ashtray in the arena's lobby :) [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/GenePlumelliCup2.jpg[/IMG]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWBwebsite.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]COMINGS AND GOINGS IN BOSTON[/U][/B] In an effort to shake up the status quo, Championship Wrestling from Boston owner Andy Hartigan has been making some moves. Des Davids, Ben Williams and Crash Lewis all have not had their contracts renewed. Hartigan went out and acquired the services of Edward Cornell, Nigel Svennson (to be teamed together as the Wigan Bulldogs), Daredevil Aero and CGC star "All Business" Bobby Thomas. In other CWB news, newcomer Greg Gauge signed a touring deal with World Level Wrestling in Japan. [B][U]WINNOW: JAPANESE WOMEN'S WRESTLING OPENS[/U][/B] In an effort to reinvigorate Women's Wrestling in Japan after the closure of 5SSW, Hito Ichihara has opened WINNOW: Women's Wrestling on a touring basis. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/CWB_newsletter.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B] BEANTOWN RUMBLE!![/B] After the events of BANNED IN BOSTON that saw Des Davids lose a bloody steel cage loser leaves town match to Jesse Christian, the entire locker room is feeling the shakeup. With one top wrestler gone, others are scrambling to fill that vacuum. Who will emerge? At March's BEANTOWN RUMBLE, second generation phenom [B]Cameron Vessey[/B] will have just that chance as he gets a coveted shot at [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] and the CWB Title! His impressive win over Matthew Gauge at FIRST NIGHT was enough for Andy Hartigan to sign this match. Is Vessey ready to move up to the next level or will his young hopes and dreams be crushed by what one CWB faithful calls "senseless Samoan aggression"[SIZE="1"]tm[/SIZE]? The only way to find out is to be there live! QUICK PICKS: Rhino Umaga (c) vs. Cameron Vessey for the CWB Title Masked Cougar vs. Thomas "Trademark" Morgan The Gauge Bros. vs. Bob Casey & Cal Sanders Dazzlin' Dave Diamond vs. Brady Prince

QUICK PICKS: [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] (c) vs. Cameron Vessey for the CWB Title [I]Vessey will need some time and some "help" to overcome the savage samoan.[/I] Masked Cougar vs. [B]Thomas "Trademark" Morgan[/B] [I]Since this is a loan, I see Morgan getting some rub as he gets in line for another title shot[/I] [B]The Gauge Bros[/B]. vs. Bob Casey & Cal Sanders [I]Lets see, two of the most talented young wrestlers vs two men who tag teams should be "Jabroni Inc" . Gee, ,this one will be a total surprise :rolleyes: [/I] [B]Dazzlin' Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Brady Prince [I]Triple D working his way up the card[/I]

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;319554]QUICK PICKS: [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] (c) vs. Cameron Vessey for the CWB Title [I]Vessey will need some time and some "help" to overcome the savage samoan.[/I] Masked Cougar vs. [B]Thomas "Trademark" Morgan[/B] [I]Since this is a loan, I see Morgan getting some rub as he gets in line for another title shot[/I] [B]The Gauge Bros[/B]. vs. Bob Casey & Cal Sanders [I]Lets see, two of the most talented young wrestlers vs two men who tag teams should be "Jabroni Inc" . Gee, ,this one will be a total surprise :rolleyes: [/I] [B]Dazzlin' Dave Diamond[/B] vs. Brady Prince [I]Triple D working his way up the card[/I][/QUOTE] I, Beeker of the impending (possibly) Muppets, reads and supports this prediction. The fact that I SUCK at predications and Dragonmack's CWB predictions are almost an adjective means I'm just really playing the odds. to whit, [i]"... oh man, I just totally Dragonmacked that contest!"[/i]

Archived