moving up in size...

[QUOTE=takertitan;282008]well i am currently sitting at 37% popularity in Tri state, with about 15% for the rest of canada/US, yet i am stuck at small size... i thought it moved up at 30%[/QUOTE] Regional should hit at 35.1 % in one area. Check the editor again to verify that you are over 35% in one area. If you are and it still says small, then it is probably an error in your game and you should post in the tech support section.

Straight from the advice thread... "Local - default. Small - over 10% in one region. Regional - over 30% in one region. Cult - over 53% in two or more regions. National - over 71% in 75% of the regions in the home area, and a minimum of 30% in all of them. International - National at home, plus over 45% in 4 or more foreign regions. Global - International, plus 60% in at least 5 foreign regions.

If you took it from the first post in the advice thread it's out of date -- the 1.4 patch (I think) bumped the numbers up to the list below: [QUOTE]Local - default Small - 11.1% (F+) in one region in the home country Regional - 35.1% (D-) in one region of the home country Cult - 53.1% (C-) in two or more regions of the home country National - 71.1% (B-) in 75% of the regions in the home country and at least 35.1% (D-) in all of them. International - National PLUS a minimum of 53.1% (D-) in 4 or more foreign regions. Global - International PLUS a minimum of 65.1% (C+) in at least 5 foreign regions.[/QUOTE]

Archived