Unchained vs. Built Storylines?

I've got 7 Storylines going right now and one of them is an unchained storyline... My question is, Does a Unchained Storyline not count as heavily as a built storyline does?! I ask because I have some of my lower talent in actual built storylines, however, I couldn't find a good storyline to work for my Rich Money vs. Jack Bruce feud... and I'm not really in the mindset to build one myself. Let me know!! Thanks guys!

i primarily use Unchained storylines, gives me that freedom to do whatever i want. Unless there is one set storyline i catch (usually one to debut a new worker) then i never use them, although i have about 50+ in my storylines file. I've never seen any negative effect from unchained storylines, or any less effect than i would get with built ones neither, as long as the segments, and matches are rating well, and the storyline can sustain good heat, then any storyline type will be succesful for you

The problem with unchained stories is that any segment that only has one of the workers in it but should be in the story doesn't count for the storyline. Your running Jack Bruce vs Rich Money let's say there is an angle where Bruce is found lying in the back. Bruce is the only participant in the angle but even though it's technically part of the story it won't count toward the stories heat. Lets say Bruce and Jack are both trying to prove who is the best and both get wins over other major players none of those matches will count because Bruce or Jack are not in the matches with each other. And lastly if Jack is in an important match but Money attacks him using the interference road agent note the match will still not count toward the even though both workers are involved technically. So I generally don't use unchianed storylines unless I'm a pure fed that doesn't use angles and runs a lot of the same matches against two fueding workers in which case you don't even really "need" to use storylines but I find the story heat helps momentum and thus overness raises. But other than that a chained story doesn't add more that an unchained in terms of heat or anything.

[QUOTE=hurricanendp;284402]i primarily use Unchained storylines, gives me that freedom to do whatever i want. Unless there is one set storyline i catch (usually one to debut a new worker) then i never use them, although i have about 50+ in my storylines file. I've never seen any negative effect from unchained storylines, or any less effect than i would get with built ones neither, as long as the segments, and matches are rating well, and the storyline can sustain good heat, then any storyline type will be succesful for you[/QUOTE] I'd be curious in checking out that storyline file! I only have the DOTT and default ones lol

Archived