Running two shows on the same night

I'm not 100% but i think the Ai takes them as different shows. On my T-Zone game I am with WWE and they hold Smackdown and ECW on the same night and I have seen nothing that I wouldn't expect in regards to show ratings. I assume that if you use the same worker on each show he will tire quickly but I'm not sure if anything else happens i.e. you used worker too much.

[QUOTE=WrestleManiac;291429]I'm not 100% but i think the Ai takes them as different shows. On my T-Zone game I am with WWE and they hold Smackdown and ECW on the same night and I have seen nothing that I wouldn't expect in regards to show ratings. I assume that if you use the same worker on each show he will tire quickly but I'm not sure if anything else happens i.e. you used worker too much.[/QUOTE] Cool, cool. Thanks. :)

Yeah you get the attendance that you'd expect for the larger show, say if you had Heat and a PPV on the same night you'd get the PPV level attendance. Also a neat trick - Talent Trades count 2 shows on one night as one appearance. So you can have them in both shows where ordinarily you would only have one appearance left.

With my own fed KWA I could only get two 90 minute shows but had a large roster, so to save on arena costs and travel etc I'd run both shows on the same day in one arena. One would air that night, the other on a Tuesday. Worked out pretty good :) Did anyone notice the area overness increasing faster that way? Since it's two sets of result ratings. All good fun

Archived