ACWA Back to the Territories

• 2 weeks later...
[center][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/ACWA/ACWA_MidSouth.jpg[/IMG][/center]
Howdy, folks! [b]Duke Hazzard[/b] here giving you fans a preview of what you can expect to see on the next ACWA: Mid-South event coming to you live from the Dallas Auditorium this Saturday. Following from the events of last week's show, [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] demanded and received the chance of a tag team match against [b]Honest Frank[/b] and [b]Ace Sanders[/b] who call themselves [b]The Truth[/b]. They made a name for themselves as they laid a beat down on Gonzalez after the main event of the first ACWA: Mid-South Live event and Gonzalez ahd no trouble finding a tag team partner for this show as [b]Jungle Jack[/b] was first to step up and team with him. Be sure to come along to see Jack make his ACWA debut, by all accounts this guy has to be seen to be believed! Also confirmed for the show will be two singles matches, each featuring one of the [b]McWade Brothers[/b] facing off against some of the ACWA's finest. Dallas McWade will face [b]E.Z Ryder[/b] who will doubtless be hungry for action after hours on the open road while Dean McWade will face the man revealed to be Corporal Doom's protege, [b]Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b], in a match that is sure to tear the house down. With the reputations these men bring with them to Texas these matches are sure to be brawls to remember! The last of the matches confirmed at this time will see "The Trouble From Tennessee" [b]Henry Bennett[/b] attempting to pick up his first win as he takes on the former college football standout [b]Des Davids[/b]. Davids is a fine athlete who will be looking to prove to everyone that he can be a fine wrestler and he certainly wouldn't be the first football player to make his mark on pro wrestling and become a World Champion! For all this hard hitting action and much, much more make sure you get along to the Dallas Auditorium on Saturday night. The ACWA is dedicated to bringing you the best wrestlers on the face of the planet and the brightest young stars in the industry throughout all it's territories. Don't miss this chance to see history being made before your very eyes! - [i]DH[/i]
[center][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/ACWA/ACWA_MidSouth.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/ACWA/ACWA_GreatLakes.jpg[/IMG] [B] [SIZE="4"]“Showtime”[/SIZE] Tuesday, Week 4, January 2007 Held at The Asylum In front of 660 People.[/B][/CENTER]
Herb Stately comes out with Titan by his side saying he demands respect for Titan after how he dominated Matt Sparrow last week. Therefore Titan will wrestle in the main event against whoever feels like facing him. He also mentioned that if Maes will prevent that from happening Titan will hunt him down and make sure he never walks again. [B]E[/B] [B]Steven Parker def. The Tic D[/B] Kris D. Maes comes out saying that he doesn’t want to risk getting crippled all his life and he will thus let Titan wrestle in the main event. He tells the people to see the match before that as the real main event and thus don’t hammer us down because of Titan’s match. The real main event will be The Fly Boys reunited, after seeing them team up in the battle royal last week, they’ve been given a match against Fumihiro Ota and Nathan Coleman tonight! [B]D+[/B] [B]Stuart Ferdinand def. Erik Strong[/B] [B]E+[/B] James Prudence is in the ring saying he doesn’t want to team up with Donnie J again. He says Donnie’s not worth of his presence in the ring and that he was the big player during their time in TCW. He doesn’t want to carry dead weight on his shoulders any more. [B]D+[/B] [B]Alex Braun def. Silver Shark[/B] [B]C-[/B] [B]The Fly Boys def. Fumihiro Ota & Nathan Coleman[/B] [B]D+[/B] Herb Stately and Titan are in the ring waiting for an opponent. It takes very long until finally none other than the ACWA Great Lakes champion Vin Tanner comes out. He has a mic in his hands and announces that his title will be on the line! [B]D+[/B] [B]Vin Tanner def. Titan and retains the ACWA Great Lakes Championship.[/B] [B]D[/B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]Final Rating: D[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/ACWA/ACWA_GreatLakes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/ACWA/ACWA_MidSouth.jpg[/IMG] [b][u][size=8]LIVE![/size][/b][/u][/center] [b]Duke Hazzard[/b] and [b]Marlon King[/b] greet the sell out crowd of 1,000 fans in the Dallas Auditorium from the comfort of their announce table and spend a couple of minutes hyping up the ACWA before specifically welcoming everyone to ACWA: Mid South LIVE! They open with the major announcement that the [b]ACWA Mid South Championship[/b] will be decided next week in an over the top rope battle royale and that anyone on the ACWA Mid South roster has a chance of winning the belt. They then talk about last week's show before putting over tonight's main event which will see some of the top contenders for the ACWA Mid South belt in action as [b]Ace Sanders and Honest Frank[/b], collectively known as [b]The Truth[/b], take on [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] and a man making his ACWA debut tonight, [b]Jungle Jack[/b]! The first match up of the night features "The Trouble From Tennessee" [b]Henry Bennett[/b] and he is squaring off with the the former college football star, [b]Des Davids[/b]. And just like last week the match started as Bennett spat beer in the face of his opponent, leading to a wild brawl. Davids kept pressing the advantage of his fury but got caught outside. Both men ignored the count from the referee as they fought at ringside, leading to a double count-out. [b](D-)[/b] The two men brawled to the back where they almost bumped into a young Mexican wrestler identified as [b]Velocidad[/b]. A dark shadow appeared to be creeping up on the youngster who looks to be able to feel something but the shadow disappears when lucha libre legend [b]Spanish Superfly[/b] comes along and wishes him luck, warning him that [b]Genio Verde[/b] is not to be taken lightly. Velocidad with lots of quick offense as his name suggests but when it seems he's getting ready to pick up the win he slips from the top rope and crashes to the canvas hard. Genio Verde is quick to capitalise and locks in the Brain Drain, forcing Velocidad to tap out in his debut match. [b](D-)[/b] For the second straight week [b]Dermot O'Logical[/b] wastes his breath trying to convince a rowdy Texan crowd that skincare could make them better people and better wrestlers. [b]Spanish Superfly[/b] doesn't seem to pay much attention as the two men get into a back and forth wrestling match. Superfly seems to be on the path to victory until a distraction outside the ring from Genio Verde causes him to take his eyes from Dermot. Dermot capitalises with what can only be described as a roll up from the top to pick up a shock pinfall victory. [b](D-)[/b] It is common knowledge that [b]the McWade Brothers[/b] were in attendance tonight and they were expected to be in action. With Dallas in the middle of the ring in Dallas, [b]E.Z. Ryder[/b] rode his motorcycle down to ringside with popular indy wrestling manager and hometown girl [b]Jemma Griffiths[/b] riding with him. Jeers for the guy named after the city, big pop for Jemma and EZ, who woulda thought that would happen? The two men are taking their brawl from pillar to post as they engage in a classic Texas style brawl much to the delight of the crowd. After almost 15 minutes of combat, Dallas manages to land the Canadian Lariat on EZ Ryder and pick up the pinfall victory. [b](D+)[/b] [b]Dean McWade[/b] barely had time to congratulate his twin brother on the victory before [b]Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b]'s marching drums announced his arrival and readiness to fight. Running double-time to the ring, he met Dean head on and the tone of the match was set early. Fighting all around the ringside area, the two gladiators soon find themselves brawling through the crowd senind dozens of fans scattering to avoid being hit in the crossfire. Dean McWade was busted open by any one of three chairshots somewhere in the crowd but still had the advantage by time they hit the ring after a nasty backdrop to the concrete floor. After several more minutes of intense brawling the match was ended in similar fashion to the previous one as a Canadian Lariat proved to be the difference maker once again. Dean McWade picks up the win but it was no easy fight. [b](C)[/b] [b]The Truth[/b] are out first for our main event match and they cut a promo similar to last week's, blaming [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] for their wrestling career not going as they feel it should. They promised that Gonzalez and [b]Jungle Jack[/b] were about to find out exactly how much the Truth hurts. The Truth were the more cohesive team throughout as they tried to isolate Gonzalez and wear him down which worked for a while. Jungle Jack shows his exposive energy and power as he is tagged in but the match ends prematurely as once again the main event ends in a disqualification, this time when Honest Frank hits Shawn Gonzalez with a chair. Jungle Jack manages to chase Sanders and Frank out of the ring and save his partner from being hurt but the scene has definitely been set as both Sanders and Frank motion that they plan to be ACWA Mid South champion next week. [b](D+)[/b] [b][u]OVERALL SHOW RATING:[/u] (D+)[/b]
[center][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/ACWA/ACWA_MidSouth.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived