Fake universe, real people, any interest?

wilts

Ok, I'll keep this brief as I don't yet know all the details, but I am planning a real data mod, set in an alternate universe for WreSpi2, seeings how no-one has really managed to crack this yet, and to be honest, I love to play real world mods and am fed up of not playing WreSpi after I bought it, and also fed up of seeing so many people start threads saying that they are making a mod...then a year down the line, there is still nothing. So far, I have a few feds, backstory will follow once I get my creative head on, I just want to know whether there would be any interest in this, and if anyone could possibly help? I always feel a mod is better when it has a collective input, rather than just 1 person. Thanks for reading.

to be honest, I want to do this. but doesn't seem that there is much interest, or if there is any then people just want something for nothing and are not willing to have any input. so, if that is the case then i will do it, but just for myself as i wont be concerned too much about realistic stats and obious bias is going to come into play. never mind, was a nice idea. but if anyone would like to help, i wont close the door on this.

i could use a lot of help with the indy scene, i hate to say it, but i grew up watching WWF/E and WCW, very entertainment based, and was a big fan of DX and NWO. Also, I am happy to do research on promotions, shows, title holders, etc. but obviously one of the biggest things is movesets. that is a bit further down the line, so really Indy wrestlers and promotions if anyone has expertise with that. I am happy to deal with WWE. not sure what else at the mo but will post if i think of anything, if people are willing to help. Have to get the hang of this ediing post lark...or maybe make sure my post is corrent in the first place. anyway, back to the reason for editing. meant to say Im also happy to do TNA and can find enough about ROH to have a stab at them, I think. Also possibly OVW.

Archived