CZCW- Redemption

Citizen X vs. [B]Masked Cougar[/B] (Match may not air live on CZCW.com) Masked Cougar is a threat for the No Limits title while X is only threatening the tag titles so I see a Cougar win. James Prudence vs. [B]Matt Sparrow[/B] (Match may not air live on CZCW.com) Both of these men suck they can't go more then 16 minutes which does not a CZCW main event make but at least Sparrow has over a C psych. Remmy Skye vs. Snap Dragon vs. [B]Insane Machine[/B] Coastal Zone No Limits Title I like Machine I think he'll retain for awhile. [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs. Steve Flash Still a huge Flash mark but I see you doing a nice program with Ultimate Phoenix and Plague. I say this match pulls a C or C+.

[B]February Week 1, 2007 The Simmons Center Attendance 300 [/B] [B]Matches filmed live but later posted on CZCW.com [/B] [B]Citizen X vs. Masked Cougar [/B] - Masked Cougar bounced back form his loss to Insane Machine last week with a good match with CZCW’s resident anarchist. The High Rise Cougar Pounce garnered Cougar the ‘W’. [B]James Prudence vs. Matt Sparrow [/B] - Prudence gave a decent effort but Sparrow proved to be too much. The Bird Brain Buster gets Sparrow the win. [B]Matches Live on CZCW.com [/B] [B][U]Coastal Zone No Limits Title [/U][/B] [B]Remmy Skye vs. Snap Dragon vs. Insane Machine [/B] - One of these nights either Skye or Dragon will win the No Limits Title from Insane Machine. Several near falls but in the end Skye crashed and burned missing the Skye Diver on Snap Dragon who then walked right into a Termination Kick. [B]Main Event [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs. Steve Flash [/B] - MOTN, possibly MOTY. These two put on a great display of wrestling for the fans. Flash had several near falls but in the end Ultimate Phoenix picked up the win after connecting with the Phoenix Firebird Splash. [B]Quick Ratings [/B] Citizen X vs. Masked Cougar (D) James Prudence vs. Matt Sparrow (D+) Insane Machine def Remmy Skye and Snap Dragon (Machine makes defense 3 of CZCW No Limits Title) (D-) Ultimate Phoenix vs. Steve Flash (C-) [B][COLOR="Blue"]Overall D+[/COLOR][/B]

[B]February Week 2, 2007[/B] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]CZCW Online LIVE AT The Simmons Center!!![/SIZE][/FONT] [LIST]Cameron Vessey vs. Jeremiah Moose (Match may not air live on CZCW.com)[/LIST] [LIST]Matt Sparrow vs. Remmy Skye (Match may not air live on CZCW.com)[/LIST] [LIST]Air Force 1 and Insane Machine vs. Masked Cougar, Steve Flash and Ultimate Phoenix[/LIST] [U][B]Main Event:[/B][/U] [LIST]Plague vs. Fox Mask[/LIST]

Coming to the show a little late with this one, but wanted to say you're off to a killer start and I dug the backstory, especially insofar as it was actually somewhat [I]plausible[/I]... I felt we'd collectively agreed to use exclusively "A millionaire just called me and offered me the head booking position even though I'm 19 and I have no experience!!! OMG!!!" openings, which are probably worse than just starting in the middle. I'm surprised that Cammy Vessey would only last six months. Excuse me... CAMERON. I've got him in my DaVE game and he's just not very good. Apparently I don't see his potential. Anyhow, Plague for president.

[B]Cameron Vessey[/B] vs. Jeremiah Moose (Match may not air live on CZCW.com) Matt Sparrow vs. [B]Remmy Skye[/B] (Match may not air live on CZCW.com) Air Force 1 and Insane Machine vs. [B]Masked Cougar, Steve Flash and Ultimate Phoenix[/B] Main Event: [B]Plague[/B] vs. Fox Mask Vesey takes his debut, Skye rocks Sparrows world. Never bet against a team with Flash on it and Plague is the dominant force in CZCW.

[B]February Week 2, 2007 The Simmons Center Attendance 300 (Sell Out Again!!)[/B] [B] Match filmed live but later posted on CZCW.com[/B] [B]Cameron Vessey vs. Jeremiah Moose[/B] - The youngest member of the Vessey family had a solid debut against Moose. A Vessey Driver finished things. [B]Matches Live on CZCW.com [/B] [B]Matt Sparrow vs. Remmy Skye[/B] - “Psyche Out” showed again why he is a major threat to Insane Machine’s No Limits belt. Decent match with the Bird Man but Remmy gets the win following the Skye Diver. [B]Air Force 1 and Insane Machine vs. Masked Cougar, Steve Flash and Ultimate Phoenix[/B] - Standard six man tag match, everyone looked good for the most part. Ending came when Flash caught Insane Machine with the Flash Bang. [B][U]Main Event:[/U] Plague vs. Fox Mask[/B] - Plague is a man on a mission, plain and simple. Fox Mask put up a fight but in the end the NJ Turnpike was all she wrote as Plague picked up the win. [B]Quick Ratings [/B] Cameron Vessey def. Jeremiah Moose (E) Remmy Skye def. Matt Sparrow (D) Masked Cougar, Steve Flash and Ultimate Phoenix def. Air Force 1 and Insane Machine (D) Plague def. Fox Mask (C) [B][COLOR="Blue"]Overall C-[/COLOR] [/B] :D

• 2 months later...
Dynasty Update.... It's been a while since I last posted on this so I figured I'd give an update on where the roster and champions stand. [B]Main Eventers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix Donnie J[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]James Prudence Ota[/COLOR] [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Matt Sparrow Steve Flash American Elemental[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Plague[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]CZCW Champion[/COLOR] [B]Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar [COLOR="Green"]CZCW No Limits Champion[/COLOR] Remmy Skye Fox Mask[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon Citizen X "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith[/COLOR] [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey Jeremiah Moose Marc Speed[/COLOR] [B]Openers[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Flying Jimmy Foxx Cal Sanders[/COLOR] [B]Enhancement Talent[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR] [B]Tag Teams[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Anti Establishment (Citizen X/Marc Speed) Malicious Intent ("Bulldozer" Brandon Smith/Cameron Vessey)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]CZCW Tag Team Champions[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Ota/Snap Dragon [/COLOR] -I'm looking for a name for this team any suggestions are welcomed [COLOR="Blue"]Sudden Impact (Donnie J/Remmy Skye) Managed by Triple B (the renamed Beach Bunnie Babe)[/COLOR] [B]Stables[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The Cult of the Gray Dragon (Plague, Ota and Snap Dragon)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Faces[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Heels[/COLOR]

Archived