WWE - The Revival

[B]Eric Bischoff's Representative [/B]vs. Vince McMahon's Representative [I]Got a feeling that Bischoff will have someone special representing him![/I] Fifteen Woman Battle Royal - Confirmed Entrants: Beth Phoenix, [B]Chyna[/B], Lita, Melina, Mickie James, Trish Stratus and Victoria [I]Considering she spent her career mainly competing against men, I'd have to say Chyna will win this one.[/I] [B]Jimmy Yang[/B] vs. Jushin Lyger [I]Tough call! If it's a one-night appearance for Lyger, Wang will win. If you've actually scooped him up full-time its 50/50[/I] Fifteen Team Battle Royal - Confirmed Entrants: APA, Cade & Murdoch, London & Kendrick, [B]The Hardys[/B] and Too Cool [I]Brothers of Destruction, DX!!! ...Naa!! I'll say Hardys. L&K will put on a good show though![/I] Fifteen Man Battle Royal - Confirmed Entrants: Batista, Edge, The Undertaker and Triple H [I]Dont have a clue! I think it'll be someone not on this list but can't think who could top the superstars you've already confirmed in the match. I'll have a stab in the dark & guess that a [B]Goldberg/Lesnar/Angle[/B] return is in the works![/I] :D Glad to see this diary return btw. One of the easiest & most enjoyable to read & I like the way you book things! Hope it stays alive for a long time!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived