WWE - The Revival

Well with the crap floating around the Smackdown tag division [Majors, D&D and J&F? :eek:] I had to do something. Palumbo will never be more than a tag team wrestler in my opinion, and Burchill needed to do something to get over and have something to do. Plus I figured he's already had a pirate gimmick, being a biker for a little while will be like a dream for him! :p It's probably not an immediate "YES! THOSE GUYS MUST BE PARTNERS!" moment but personally I'd rather see them than Brett and Brian Major, Deuce and Domino or Jesse and Festus. Also, for people who aren't a fan of guys that are just thrown together [I'm not either], if I had done this in real life, Palumbo and Burchill would have come out together on bikes, wearing very similar attire and generally looking the part of tag team partners, rather than two random guys being lumped together. I'll get the Survivor Series card and prediction contest up later. For pay-per-views I offer a prize[b]~![/b] to the person that wins the prediction contest. Usually it's something like picking someone to be called up from development/the indies, choosing a title challenger, picking someone to switch brands, choosing a match stipulation for the next PPV, etc. Haven't decided just yet what it'll be this month but for the Armageddon contest, the winner gets to pick who has the Number 30 slot in the Royal Rumble :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411726_BallsMiz.jpg[/IMG] Mike “The Miz” Mizanin came to ECW and almost immediately became the brand’s ladies man, acquiring the contracts of Extreme Exposé along the way but since then things have changed drastically for The Miz. Brooke has been released; Layla has been released; and now Balls Mahoney is on the verge of winning Kelly’s contract! Not only that but the loser of this Sunday’s Extreme Rules match will be fired from the WWE! With so much at stake, the pressure finally looked to be getting to the arrogant Miz after a run-in with three ECW Originals on last Tuesday’s show, can he hold it together to save his job? Or will Balls Mahoney finally win the contract of Kelly Kelly? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411727_BigDaddyKane.jpg[/IMG] The rivalry between Big Daddy V and Kane was born the moment Vickie Guerrero and Armando Estrada announced the working agreement between Smackdown and ECW, and since that moment the two have been embroiled in each other’s affairs in a feud that has made it’s presence felt on both brands. This Sunday, with their respective General Managers watching, which of these behemoths will pull out the victory? It’s monster versus monster, and only one can walk out the winner – will it be The Dominant Force or The Big Red Machine? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411728_CoachHorny.jpg[/IMG] Jonathan Coachman was tasked by Vince McMahon and William Regal to watch over the newest member of the McMahon family – Hornswoggle – but the little guy didn’t make life easy for Coach. Finally, exhausted and pushed to his limit, Coach suggested that Mr McMahon quietly make Hornswoggle “disappear” …something that did not sit well with the chairman! Having apparently taken a liking to his new son, Vince slapped Coach right across his mush and set up this classic Survivor Series Elimination match! It’s Team Coach against Team Hornswoggle – one side is fighting for guaranteed Intercontinental Title shots, the other for the praise and thanks of Vincent Kennedy McMahon – the stakes could scarcely be higher, but who will have the last laugh when this one is all said and done? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411730_YangNoble.jpg[/IMG] When Vickie Guerrero was announced as the temporary General Manager following Theodore Long’s heart attack, Jamie Noble did his best to win favour with her but it backfired horribly! Noble was forced to take on monster after monster, and suffered a string of heavy losses. Meanwhile the other cruisers competed for the vacant title belt, with Jimmy Wang Yang picking up the win, and a couple of others since then. Just two days ago, however, the returning Theodore Long finally put things right for Noble by granting him a number one contender’s match against Funaki and Shannon Moore, which he duly won. Now Noble gets his chance one-on-one for the title but can he capitalise on this opportunity? Or will Yang continue on his path to prove to Ric Flair that he is the real deal? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411729_RawTag.jpg[/IMG] Brian Kendrick and Paul London came to Raw as the longest reigning tag team champions in Smackdown history but the road to the titles hasn’t been easy. Cade and Murdoch have done more than bend the rules to keep their belts, and random attacks from the focused Highlanders didn’t help London and Kendrick much either. However, they were able to overcome The Highlanders and Rhodes & Holly, picking up Mickie James as their manger along the way, and now they have another chance to win the World Tag Team Championships but after coming all this way, can they get the job done? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411731_HHHUmaga.jpg[/IMG] Triple H and Umaga have had a less than civil few months since The Game returned to action after a long lay-off through injury, including two pay-per-view matches – both won by Triple H! However, The Samoan Bulldozer has continued to by a very powerful thorn in the side of The King Of Kings but it was Vince McMahon that really up the stakes. Claiming that the voters for Cyber Sunday and the WWE fans were too stupid to realise a classic match, McMahon took it upon himself to right their wrongs by making the Survivor Series match between Triple H and Umaga a Steel Cage match! Triple H has just about fended off Umaga in the past couple of months – with the help of his trusty sledgehammer – but can he continue his pay-per-view streak over the Samoan savage? Or will being trapped inside the confines a Steel Cage be too much even for The King Of Kings? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411760_MVPHardy.jpg[/IMG] Since Montel Vontavious Porter became the WWE United States Champion all those months ago, he has had to deal with the almost constant threat of Matt Hardy. How has he done that? By dodging matches. It wasn’t all cheap excuses and trading blows, though, as the duo were forced to team up together – winning the WWE Tag Team Championships when they did. Now they have lost the titles, and MVP tried to wriggle out of this title defense as well, but with the threat of being stripped of his belt he has no choice! Can MVP start to prove he is a worthy United States Champion? Or will Matt Hardy’s career reach a new height by winning the belt? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411758_JeffKennedy.jpg[/IMG] Jeff Hardy has been a huge success since returning to the WWE last year, becoming a four-time Intercontinental Champion along the way. Ken Kennedy, meanwhile, has picked up a United States title reign and won the Money In The Bank ladder match. The past couple of months, however, the rising stars have clashed on numerous occasions and now Kennedy gets the chance to win his first piece of Raw gold as he takes on the Rainbow Haired Warrior with the Intercontinental Championship on the line. Jeff has defeated the likes of Umaga and Shelton Benjamin, and even Kennedy himself, this year but can he pull it out of the bag once again? Or will we have a new Intercontinental Champion … Champion? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411759_LongVickie.jpg[/IMG] Vickie Guerrero was announced as the temporary General Manager of Smackdown after Theodore Long suffered a heart attack but did enough during her short tenure for Vince McMahon to grant her a chance to secure the position on a permanent basis…by selecting a team of five Smackdown superstars to take on another team of five selected by Theodore Long in a classic Survivor Series Elimination match. Vickie’s team – consisting of Chavo, Finlay, Masters, Dykstra and Burke – have no World Titles between them, whereas Teddy’s has not only a former World Champion in Rey Mysterio but also the sixteen-time champion Ric Flair! Not to mention he has the current WWE Tag Team Champions fighting for him as well, AND a mystery opponent – who is a former World Champion himself! With such an impressive résumé, Long certainly looks the hot favourite going in to Sunday’s match but will past glories be enough to overcome a team of renowned rule-breakers? And when it is all said and done, who will be in charge of Smackdown? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411757_ECW.jpg[/IMG] CM Punk shocked the world in September when he won the ECW World Championship from John Morrison on a weekly ECW broadcast and has gone on to retain the championship against all-comers but this month he may have finally met his match. Not only is the former champion back and gunning to regain his title but ECW’s own Silverback, the World’s Strongest Man and new addition to ECW Mark Henry has shown just how dominating he can be since joining the brand and now has his eyes on the prize! The duo beat Punk, despite a strong showing from the champ, on Tuesday night and the odds are certainly in favour of one of them picking up the win again this Sunday. Can the Straight Edge Extremist defy all doubters and walk out with his reign intact? Or will The Shaman Of Sexy or The World’s Strongest Man usher in a new era of Extreme? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411756_BatistaUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] The Undertaker won the Royal Rumble at the start of the year and went on to defeat Batista in an epic Wrestlemania match-up to not only maintain his streak but to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship! In the following weeks and months the two men battled vehemently back and forth, drawing in Last Man Standing and Cage matches! However, after an attack by Mark Henry, Edge took advantage of a downed Deadman to steal the belt. Months went by without sight nor sound from The Undertaker…until at No Mercy he returned to defeat Mark Henry! By then Batista was the champ and chomping at the bit to prove that he could beat The Undertaker and at Cyber Sunday he managed it! This Sunday at Survivor Series The Animal will be locked inside Hell In A Cell with The Phenom as they clash once again with the championship on the line. Batista is looking to prove Cyber Sunday was no fluke, whilst The Undertaker is determined to notch up his sixth championship reign. Only one man can leave Survivor Series with the title but will it be The Animal or The Deadman? And with so much force on both sides, will either man ever be the same again? [IMG]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1411761_OrtonHBK.jpg[/IMG] Randy Orton went from a one-time WWE Champion to a three-time WWE Champion in the course of one pay-per-view, as he was awarded the championship at No Mercy only to lose it and regain it before the night was out! Then on Raw, the roster was all-set to shake hands with the new champion – except Triple H. As Orton went in search of The Game, Shawn Michaels returned after months on the sidelines! HBK hit the ring to give Orton a taste of Sweet Chin Music – something that has become a familiar feeling for Randy Orton since then! The WWE Champion got himself intentionally disqualified at Cyber Sunday, resulting in a rematch being signed for this Sunday’s Survivor Series pay-per-view. However on Monday night, Shawn Michaels’ was viciously assaulted and it is unclear whether he will even make it to Survivor Series. With millions of people watching around the globe, hoping for the Heart Break Kid to kick the smug look of Orton’s face once and for all, will Michaels be able to compete? And more importantly, will he be able to defeat The Legend Killer?[/CENTER][/SIZE] [b]Survivor Series Prediction Contest:[/b] The rules are simple, obvious and few: 1. You only get one pick per match 2. You can only submit one set of predictions 3. You can edit your predictions up until the show is posted The prize this month has an air of mystery around it. At Armageddon there will be a match that requires a mystery participant and the person with the most correct predictions will be able to choose that person. More about that match will be revealed as we get closer to the pay-per-view but the winner will receive a private message detailing the match so that they can make an informed decision! Not only will they decide the mystery participant and receive exclusive information before anyone else, they will get to decide the stipulation for that match! So without any further rambling from me, here is the scheduled card: [b]Scheduled Matches:[/b] Balls Mahoney vs. Mike Mizanin Big Daddy V vs. Kane Team Coach vs. Team Hornswoggle Jimmy Wang Yang © vs. Jamie Noble Cade & Murdoch © vs. London & Kendrick Triple H vs. Umaga Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy © vs. Mr Kennedy Team Vickie Guerrero vs. Team Theodore Long CM Punk © vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry Batista © vs. The Undertaker Randy Orton © vs. Shawn Michaels And in the event of a tie, here is a tie-breaker: Who will be the mystery fifth member on Team Theodore Long? If that still doesn't separate the top scoring people, well, I'll figure something else out :p

Scheduled Matches: Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] Big Daddy V vs. [B]Kane[/B] Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/B] vs. Jamie Noble Cade & Murdoch © vs. [B]London & Kendrick[/B] [B]Triple H [/B]vs. Umaga [B]Montel Vontavious Porter ©[/B] vs. Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy © vs. [B]Mr Kennedy [/B] Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long [/B] [B]CM Punk ©[/B] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry [B]Batista ©[/B] vs. The Undertaker [B]Randy Orton ©[/B] vs. Shawn Michaels The mystery person in Longs team is.......[B]Edge[/B]

Nice diary, solid (and realistic) booking with lots of graphical eyecandy, but plenty of content inbetween. You've built up far more compelling Survivor Series line-up than the real WWE mustered, but kept many of the core matches/feuds in place (Batista/Taker, Kennedy/Hardy, Orton/HBK, etc) so kudos on that. I've got faith that you'll do more with Edge's return this time around as well. Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] [B]The Miz with another cheap victory to keep this nicely ticking over.[/B] [B]Big Daddy V[/B] vs. Kane [B]Really depends on how much value you place on Big Daddy V. [/B] Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle[/B] [B]No victory for Team Players Club.[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/B] vs. Jamie Noble [B]I like how you've had Yang operating as a touring champion and would have loved to see him face Super Crazy in real life.[/B] [B]Cade & Murdoch ©[/B] vs. London & Kendrick [B]It seems a little too soon for Londrick to regain the straps.[/B] [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Umaga [B]HHH to win, although it's nice to see Umaga actually being built like he's a legitimate threat.[/B] [B]Montel Vontavious Porter ©[/B] vs. Matt Hardy [B]This feud has legs still, MVP can retain to build for an epic third (even last chance perhaps?) title match for Matt.[/B] Jeff Hardy © vs. [B]Mr Kennedy [/B] [B]This could go either way, but the main event picture on RAW is quite cluttered, so why not let Kennedy make his mark with the IC belt.[/B] Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] [B]Regardless of who the mystery partner is, Team Long has too much going for it with the likes of Rey and Flair involved.[/B] [B]CM Punk ©[/B] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry [B]ECW doesn't have better champion material right now.[/B] Batista © vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] [B]This is one title change I'd like to see, although with Edge looming on the horizon you have to wonder whether it will go down.[/B] [B]Randy Orton ©[/B] vs. Shawn Michaels Orton hasn't had the belt for long and hotshotting it to Michael's probably wouldn't do too much for either man in the long run. HBK has another title run in him no doubt, but I don't see it happening here. I'm a bit stuck on Long's mystery partner... I think perhaps he'll go for a dose of the unexpected and involve [B]The Boogeyman[/B]. Should make for a good show. Good stuff, keep it coming.

Nice Diary, I've really been enjoying, graphics are good and so are the matches, keep up the good work :D Scheduled Matches: Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] Big Daddy V vs. [B]Kane[/B] Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang[/B] © vs. Jamie Noble [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] © vs. London & Kendrick [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Umaga Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. [B]Matt Hardy[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] © vs. Mr Kennedy Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] [B]CM Punk[/B] © vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry [B]Batista[/B] © vs. The Undertaker [B]Randy Orton[/B] © vs. Shawn Michaels Who will be the mystery fifth member on Team Theodore Long? I spent awhile thinking about this and I'm gonna go with [B]Booker T[/B]

This is a killer card. Every match has something to offer. Balls Mahoney vs. [b]Mike Mizanin[/b] [i]With jobs on the line, you've got to go with future potential. A lot of people are dead-set against him, but the Miz is at least turning into something watchable. Balls, although we all love him, doesn't have much of a future to offer. Look for Miz to mix it up with the Originals for a while.[/i] Big Daddy V vs. [b]Kane[/b] [i]Like I said with my Smackdown! predictions, I see Kane entering a feud with Batista. It won't be long (probably ending at the Rumble), but it keeps momentum up for both guys. Early prediction: Edge def. Kane at Wrestlemania.[/i] Team Coach vs. [b]Team Hornswoggle[/b] [i]Let's be honest here: Coach NEVER wins. Period. Couple that with FIVE guaranteed IC challenges (including Snitsky of all people), and this is a walk. I'm seeing Holly & Val Venis as the survivors.[/i] [b]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/b] vs. Jamie Noble [i]The Yang/Flair dynamic is awesome. It's definitely something worth keeping. Some of the best booking for Flair & the cruiserweights I've seen in any WWE diary.[/i] Cade & Murdoch © vs. [b]London & Kendrick[/b] [i]They've got Mickie James in their corner. That's enough for me to be on-board. Honestly, is there anybody in the world that doesn't have a crush on that girl?[/i] [b]Triple H[/b] vs. Umaga [i]I think Umaga's great. Unfortunately, Triple H is practically untouchable until he's in a title match (as champion or challenger). Until that, he's steamrolling.[/i] Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. [b]Matt Hardy[/b] [i]This is probably the hardest match on the card to call (along with the IC match). I see these guys being involved in the Rumble itself, leaving only one PPV after this to blowout the feud. Hardy takes the belt, and defends in a Ladder match at Armageddon.[/i] Jeff Hardy © vs. [b]Mr Kennedy[/b] [i]I'm not a big Kennedy fan at all. He seems to phone it in whenever the bell rings. That said, I don't see both Hardys with the belts. Besides, this doesn't really hurt Jeff (he's already established), but it give Kennedy another notch on the belt (no pun intended).[/i] Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [b]Team Theodore Long[/b] [i]With Rey and Flair in the match, it's really hard to see them losing. Couple that with Flair's new goal of #17, and this one's easy.[/i] [b]CM Punk ©[/b] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry [i]Puck gets beat up; heels turn on each other; Punk recovers for "surprise" victory. Lather, rinse, repeat.[/i] [b]Batista ©[/b] vs. The Undertaker [i]Taker never needs gold to be legitimate, and Edge will probably get involved, sparking those two feuding till the Rumble.[/i] [b]Randy Orton ©[/b] vs. Shawn Michaels [i]Orton hasn't established himself, and this isn't the stage for Michaels swansong. Just like reality, it'll be entertaining, but predictable.[/i] Long's Mystery Team-Member: [b]Jericho[/b]

[B]Balls Mahoney[/B] vs. Mike Mizanin [I]Miz had the last laugh, so I think it's Balls turn to have the upper hand.[/I] [B]Big Daddy V[/B] vs. Kane [I]As much as I want Kane to win, I feel your going to job him.[/I] Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle [/B] [I]Coach will never get a win like this over Hornswoggle, even though I think he has the better team.[/I] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang[/B] © vs. Jamie Noble [I]Jimmy keeps to his winning ways.[/I] [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] © vs. London & Kendrick [I]Some sweet & sour for the challengers.[/I] Triple H vs. [B]Umaga[/B] [I]HHH won the last 2 PPV matches & as a result it makes Umaga look weak! The Samoan needs the victory in my opinion.[/I] Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. [B]Matt Hardy[/B] [I]Both Hardys hold gold![/I] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] © vs. Mr Kennedy [I]See above[/I] Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] [I]Long just has more star power on his team that I can't see losing this match.[/I] [B]CM Punk[/B] © vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry [I]Picks up the scraps of Henry destroying Morrison[/I] [B]Batista [/B]© vs. The Undertaker [I]Tista heel turn maybe?[/I] [B]Randy Orton[/B] © vs. Shawn Michaels [I]Orton will look incredibly weak if he loses this one![/I] Mystery Man: I'm torn between Jericho, JBL, Booker & [B]Khali[/B]! But I'll go for the latter!

[B]Balls Mahoney[/B] vs. Mike Mizanin Big Daddy V vs. [B]Kane[/B] Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle [/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang[/B] © vs. Jamie Noble Cade & Murdoch © vs. [B]London & Kendrick[/B] [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Umaga Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. [B]Matt Hardy [/B] Jeff Hardy © vs. [B]Mr Kennedy [/B] Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long [/B] [B]CM Punk ©[/B] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry Batista © vs. [B]The Undertaker [/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] © vs. Shawn Michaels Mystery Man: Khali

I just read through this and I'm really liking it. Our dynasties are in about the same exact time right now, so it's neat to see two different takes on the WWE. Great card you put together here. Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] [B]Big Daddy V[/B] vs. Kane Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/B] vs. Jamie Noble Cade & Murdoch © vs. [B]London & Kendrick[/B] [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Umaga [B]Montel Vontavious Porter ©[/B] vs. Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy © vs. [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] [B]CM Punk ©[/B] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry [B]Batista ©[/B] vs. The Undertaker Randy Orton © vs. [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] Tie-Breaker: I don't think it's right, but I've gotta go with somebody no one else has said yet, [B]Rob Van Dam[/B]

Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] [B]Big Daddy V[/B] vs. Kane Team Coach vs.[B] Team Hornswoggle[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/B] vs. Jamie Noble Cade & Murdoch © vs. [B]London & Kendrick[/B] [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Umaga [B]Montel Vontavious Porter ©[/B] vs. Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy © vs. [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] CM Punk © vs. [B]John Morrison[/B] vs. Mark Henry Batista © vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] [B]Randy Orton ©[/B] vs. Shawn Michaels Mystery Team Member = WOOO! Slick Ric! :)

Good, I managed to get in before the show was posted.... Scheduled Matches: Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] (Tainted win) Big Daddy V vs. [B]Kane[/B] Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/B] vs. Jamie Noble Cade & Murdoch © vs. [B]London & Kendrick[/B] [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Umaga [B]Montel Vontavious Porter ©[/B] vs. Matt Hardy (Another tainted win, to keep his title) [B]Jeff Hardy © [/B]vs. Mr Kennedy Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] [B]CM Punk ©[/B] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry Batista © vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] [B]Randy Orton © [/B]vs. Shawn Michaels Tie-breaker: Total unexpectedness here... [B]Tommy Dreamer[/B]

Scheduled Matches: [B]Balls Mahoney[/B] vs. Mike Mizanin Reason: Always been a big fan of Balls (the wrestler, not the--you know) so I can never vote against him. Escpecially against the Miz who is an ok wrestler but IMO should not even be in Balls' league. Big Daddy V vs. [B]Kane[/B] Reason: I LOVE the way that the former Viscera has been repacked but I like your booking style and I see Kane on huge run at the title soon. (Just guessing, no suggesting.) Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle [/B] Reason: Regal, Val, and Smith on the same side?! Sorry but the only bright spot on Team Coach is Carlito. [B]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/B] vs. Jamie Noble Reason: I'm a country boy at heart big time. While both men are on a roll AND country bumpkins, JWY has Ric Flair dogging him down and I wouldn't want to fail in the eyes of Ric Flair. [B]Cade & Murdoch ©[/B] vs. London & Kendrick Reason: As with the Cruiserweight title match, I got a spot in my heart for fellow country boys. I like London and Kendrick as a team--they are a indy's wet dream tag team. Yet, the Red Neck Wrecking Crew just seem like the better team when it comes to PPVs. Triple H vs. [B]Umaga[/B] Reason: I see Vince getting involved with this one and giving Umaga a close but dirty win. [B]Montel Vontavious Porter ©[/B] vs. Matt Hardy Reason: Ain't looking for a clean win since it's MVP who will cheat to win. [B]Jeff Hardy ©[/B] vs. Mr Kennedy Reason: Favoritism rules again as the Hardys used to live 45 minutes from my houese!! Besides, Jeff has ramped his game up since being the IC champion. Kennedy is a favorite of mine and I would pick him over alomost anybody else. Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long [/B] Reason: I picked T-Lo cuz I wanna see RVD come back. Simple as that. [B]CM Punk ©[/B] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry Reason: Ummm. . . .Go 2 Sleep!!!! Nuff said (I hope). [B]Batista ©[/B] vs. The Undertaker Reason: Batista gets the nod because he seems more determined to win than Taker. IMO, Taker really shines at WM, so that is where I see him winning the title. [B]Randy Orton ©[/B] vs. Shawn Michaels Reason: I feel almost dirty going against HBK but since the whole "Superkick ends in DQ/Cheating strips the title" stip is out the window, Orton will cheat out of view of the ref and hit the RKO.

Scheduled Matches: Balls Mahoney vs. [b]Mike Mizanin[/b] [b]Big Daddy V[/b] vs. Kane Team Coach vs. [b]Team Hornswoggle[/b] Jimmy Wang Yang © vs. [b]Jamie Noble[/b] [b]Cade & Murdoch ©[/b] vs. London & Kendrick [b]Triple H[/b] vs. Umaga Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. [b]Matt Hardy[/b] [b]Jeff Hardy ©[/b] vs. Mr Kennedy Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [b]Team Theodore Long[/b] [b]CM Punk ©[/b] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry Batista © vs. [b]The Undertaker[/b] [b]Randy Orton ©[/b] vs. Shawn Michaels Tie-Breaker: i really can't think of anyone it will probably be a new signing i'll just say [B]Brock Lesnar[/b]

[QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;325030]Good, I managed to get in before the show was posted....[/QUOTE] I probably won't get around to doing/finishing the entire show until Sunday...maybe Saturday night at a stretch, so people can keep getting predictions in until then! Right now there is a whole spectrum of scores, which I think indicates good booking because things aren't obvious. Some interesting views on the mystery partner so far as well. Anyway, keep the predictions coming!

Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] Big Daddy V vs. [B]Kane[/B] [B]Team Coach[/B] vs. Team Hornswoggle [B]Jimmy Wang Yang[/B] © vs. Jamie Noble [B]Cade & Murdoch [/B]© vs. London & Kendrick Triple H vs. [B]Umaga[/B] Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. [B]Matt Hardy[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy [/B]© vs. Mr Kennedy Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] [B]CM Punk © [/B]vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry Batista © vs. [B]The Undertaker[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] © vs. Shawn Michaels The mystery man's gotta be Y2J, ditto.

Getting back to writing the show now; so far I've written all the matches and segments up to before the Cruiserweight Title match. I'm still aiming to get it up tonight but probably late-ish. It would have been up at about 7/8PM GMT if Adam hadn't gone and released the WMMA demo :rolleyes: Predictions still welcome until the show goes up! If you want to, you can edit your predictions until then too.

Balls Mahoney vs. [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] Big Daddy V vs. [B]Kane[/B] Team Coach vs. [B]Team Hornswoggle[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang ©[/B] vs. Jamie Noble Cade & Murdoch © vs. [B]London & Kendrick[/B] [B]Triple H[/B] vs. Umaga Montel Vontavious Porter © vs. [B]Matt Hardy[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy ©[/B] vs. Mr Kennedy Team Vickie Guerrero vs. [B]Team Theodore Long[/B] [B]CM Punk ©[/B] vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry [B]Batista ©[/B] vs. The Undertaker Randy Orton © vs. [B]Shawn Michaels[/B]

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE=1][CENTER][IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/SSeriesHeader.png[/IMG] [B]Sunday Week 2 November 2007 - WWE Survivor Series live from the Palace At Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, MI[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Pyros explode across the stage from left to right and back again, before a set of three blasts out from the centre of the stage with the Survivor Series’ music struggling to be heard over the various explosions the whole while. As the final pyro hits, we pan around the arena, taking in the thousands of screaming fans packed into the Palace At Auburn Hills, before settling on Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler at one of three announce desks. [COLOR="Red"][B]JR:[/B][/COLOR] Hello and welcome to WWE Survivor Series, live from Auburn Hills deep in the heart of Michigan! I’m good ol’ JR Jim Ross, alongside my Raw broadcast colleague Jerry “The King” Lawler and we are joined by Michael Cole and JBL from Smackdown and Joey Styles and Tazz from ECW, and do we have a show in store for you, folks! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] You aren’t kidding, JR, this could be one of the greatest Survivor Series of all time! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] You’re not wrong there, King. However, our Raw Main Event is in jeopardy after a heinous assault on the challenger last Monday night. Let’s journey back to the shocking scenes from just six days ago. [QUOTE]There are frantic scenes as Raw returns from commercials, with EMTs and officials rushing around backstage. The cameraman forces the camera through the crowd to reveal the bloody and motionless body of Shawn Michaels. The Heart Break Kid isn’t moving and has a fully blown crimson mask that has drenched not only his face with blood but also his chest and arms. There is a vast pool of blood beneath him and he isn’t moving at all. Suddenly there is commotion off to one side, as Triple H barges his way through the group of people huddling round the fallen Heart Break Kid. When The Game sees his best friend and long-time tag team partner lying in his own blood, he is instantly irate, demanding to know who did it. Everyone is clueless, and as he storms off, headed for the ring, Triple H promises revenge on whoever is responsible.[/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Distressing scenes, I’m sure you’ll agree and we can just pray that Shawn isn’t as badly hurt as that footage suggests. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Who would do that, JR? HBK is a legend in this business. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Well, I have one guess, King, someone that has it all to lose tonight if Michaels shows up. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Randy Orton? That arrogant son of a… [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] We’re live, King. Watch that mouth of yours. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Sorry, JR, but that kid makes me furious, who the hell does he think he is? [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] He’s as evil a man as I’ve ever come across, no remorse whatsoever, no conscience but regardless, the show must go on. We hand over now to Joey Styles and Tazz for the opening match of the evening. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Thank you, JR, and as a frequent viewer of extreme violence, can I just say that whoever attacked Shawn Michaels on Monday night must be even more of a psychopath than the guys we have grown accustomed to on ECW. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] No kidding, Styles. HBK was beaten six ways from Sunday; looked like he’d spent a night in the rough part of Brooklyn. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Is there a part of Brooklyn that isn’t rough? [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] Hey, you wanna join HBK in the hospital, Joe? [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Point taken, Tazz. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] Now call the damn show. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Right you are, partner, and first up we have a case of old versus new; experience versus youth; brawn versus beauty… [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] Beauty? Something you wanna tell me Styles? [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] It’s a link, Tazz, just shut up and deal with it, okay? Folks, it’s Balls Mahoney versus Mike “The Miz” Mizanin; if Balls wins, he wins Kelly Kelly’s contract and The Miz gets the boot but if Mizanin wins both Balls and Kelly are fired![/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/BallsMiz.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="purple"]Balls Mahoney is unaccompanied down to the ring, as is The Miz; looks like this one will be fought on a level playing field. Referee Scott Armstrong calls for the bell and we are under way. Mizanin immediately flies forward, trying to get on the front foot from the get-go. He rains blows down on Balls but Mahoney’s strength advantage is clear, as he scoops the flaying Miz up and slams him down to the canvas. Miz is straight back up, though, and back on the attack, launching himself at Balls to knock him against the ropes. Mizanin scores with a dropkick and Balls is sent to the outside. Miz quickly follows and tries to whip Mahoney into the steel steps but gets reversed! Miz crashes hard into the steel! As Mizanin recovers, Balls starts searching under the ring, quickly pulling out a steel chair! Mahoney swings at Miz but he just manages to dodge it and the chair cracks against the steps, as Miz rolls back into the ring. Balls climbs back in, steel chair in hand, and smashes it over Mizanin’s head…and again! And again! The Miz is busted wide open! Balls drops the chair and grabs his foe – and then DDTs him head first onto the steel! The crimson mask is covering Miz’s face! He places Miz near the corner of the ring, and then puts his head in the steel chair, between the back and the seat, before climbing to the second rope…and dropping his knee with all his weight behind it onto the chair, crushing Miz’s skull! Mizanin is lifeless as Mahoney pulls him from the wreckage that was once a chair. ONE! TWO! THREE! The Miz is fired![/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]As EMTs rush to the ring to check on Mike Mizanin, and take the former ECW superstar to the back on a stretcher, Kelly Kelly makes her way down to the ring to celebrate with Balls Mahoney. Meanwhile we cut to the parking lot, where we find Todd Grisham. [B]Grisham:[/B] I’m Todd Grisham, here in the parking lot, awaiting the arrival of the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. There has been no word from Shawn or his doctor about whether he will be here tonight, let alone whether he can compete. Right now, things are not looking good. Back to JR and King at ringside. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Thank you, Todd. It would be a damned shame if Shawn Michaels was to lose his opportunity because Orton was too much of a coward to take of business in the ring. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I know I said some harsh words against Randy Orton at the top of the show, JR, but has there even been any proof that he was behind the attack? [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Oh come on, King, open your eyes, who else would attack Shawn? He’s a respected and admired member of the locker room. This is the work of Randy Orton for sure! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I was just saying, JR, there’s no proof it was Orton. Innocent until proven guilty. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] King, how can you be so naïve? After all your years in the business, are you really going to tell me you don’t think Orton is the man behind this? [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I didn’t say that, JR, I’m just saying give the champ a chance to clear his name. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] The champ. In the good ol’ days champs won matches in the ring. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Are you two done with your whining? So Shawn Michaels got attacked, big deal, things happen. There is a pay-per-view going on in case you had forgotten. And it’s time for the first Smackdown representative of the evening to show why we are the flagship brand of this company. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] No kidding, partner, Kane has been a dominant force in the WWE for years! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] You want to talk about dominant? Big Daddy V has steamrolled through ECW and Smackdown with relative ease! Anyone that gets put in front of him doesn’t leave the ring in one piece! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Well we’ll just see how he fares against the Big Red Machine and maybe when Smackdown comes out victorious, you psychopaths over on ECW will realise there’s more to wrestling than weapons and explosives! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] You want me to prove how tough ECW is right now, Bradshaw? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Please, I’m a Wrestling God, you’re not even in my league. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Gentlemen, forgive the interruption but we have a match to call! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Must you always ruin good commentary?[/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/BigDaddyKane.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="purple"]Smackdown official Jim Korderas gets the match going, and the two behemoths immediately launch into a straight up fistfight! Right hands fly back and forth, each one with enough force to knock a regular man clean out of his boots. Kane starts to take the upper hand, and winds up to nail a charging shoulder block that takes Big Daddy back a step. As Kane runs in for a second, V flattens him with a clothesline! The Big Red Machine is back up quickly, and starts to lay into Big Daddy’s legs with toe kicks, trying to weaken his base. V grabs Kane’s leg, trying to prevent his attack but gets met by a resounding enziguri to the side of the head! The big man staggers, and walks straight into a bulldog from Kane! The former champion doesn’t let up, and straight away drops a leg across V’s throat before starting to choke him with both hands until the referee forces him to break the hold. Both monsters return to their feet and trade blows again, and this time it’s Big Daddy that takes control, forcing Kane into the corner. V slaps his ample ass and his big, flapping man breasts before charging and looking to crush Kane in the corner but the Big Red Machine moves! Big Daddy slams full-force into the turnbuckle! He staggers out, right into a Big Boot! Kane covers! One! Two! Thr-KICKOUT! Kane tries to pull V back to his feet, but the big man beats him away with right hands and as Kane charges back, he scoops him onto his shoulders! This could be it! NO! Kane slips free! Big Daddy V turns around…into the grip of Kane’s right hand! Can he lift him? YES! CHOKESLAM! Kane covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/color] [SIZE="1"]Kane is announced as the winner, and rolls backward over the top rope and out of the ring. Whilst in the ring, the recovering Big Daddy V is furious! He grabs Jim Korderas and launches him into the corner before charging after him and crushing him against the turnbuckle! Korderas stumbles forward, ready to collapse to the canvas, but Big Daddy lifts the referee onto his shoulders and plants him on the canvas with a big Samoan Drop! Satisfied, Big Daddy V leaves with Matt Striker. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Oh come on now! Was there any need for that? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I told you, Michael, these ECW savages have no respect for authority, no respect for their superiors! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Superiors? That’s rich coming from a guy who’s talked his way to the top. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Well I’m commentator, ain’t I? I’m supposed to talk! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] You know damn well what I meant, and let me tell you, back in the hey-day of ECW, guys didn’t kiss ass to get to the top, they busted their own ass in the ring every night of the damn week! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] And look where that got ‘em! There’s no cure for lack of talent, Styles, and ECW proved that when they were bought out by Vince McMahon and the WWE. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] While you folks simmer down, it’s time for an offering from Raw. It’s Team Coach against Team Hornswoggle, and it’s next! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Why did you stop them, JR? I wanted to get a couple of shots in on Extremely Crappy Wrestling! As JR and King dive into some small talk, we dive backstage before the first of two classic Survivor Series Elimination matches. William Regal is talking to Hornswoggle McMahon in his office. [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Regal:[/COLOR][/B] No, I’ve told you, you can’t compete tonight. [B][COLOR="Green"]Hornswoggle:[/COLOR][/B] Why? [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Regal:[/COLOR][/B] Because you’re not on the team. [B][COLOR="Green"]Hornswoggle:[/COLOR][/B] Why? [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Regal:[/COLOR][/B] Because I picked other people. [B][COLOR="Green"]Hornswoggle:[/COLOR][/B] Why? [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Regal:[/COLOR][/B] Because you need to win this match to stop that fool Coachman making you and your father look like a laughing stock. [B][COLOR="Green"]Hornswoggle:[/COLOR][/B] Why? [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Regal:[/COLOR][/B] Because. [B][COLOR="Green"]Hornswoggle:[/COLOR][/B] Why? [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Regal:[/COLOR][/B] Because. [B][COLOR="Green"]Hornswoggle:[/COLOR][/B] Why? [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Regal:[/COLOR][/B] … I don’t know why I put up with this… A clearly frustrated William Regal leaves his office, shutting and locking the door behind him to ensure Hornswoggle stays put. One more sigh and Regal heads to the ring, as we cut to ringside just in time for the entrance of Team Coachman.[/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/CoachHorny.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"]Santino and Hardcore Holly start the match and the veteran quickly takes control with some stiff punches but the sneaky Santino bends the rules with a thumb to the eye, before scurrying to his corner to tag in Snitsky. The hairless monster flattens Holly with a clothesline and proceeds to rain punches down on him, before dragging him to the corner of Team Coach and tagging out to Carlito. The Puerto Rican gets a cheap kick in on Holly and starts to ram his knee into his gut repeatedly. As Holly staggers out, Carlito connects with a bulldog and tags in Shelton Benjamin, who jumps in over the top rope, dropping a leg onto Hardcore’s neck in one movement. Holly struggles to get up to one knee, lifting his head right into a Shining Wizard from Benjamin! Shelton covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/color] [b]Elimination: Hardcore Holly[/b] [Team Hornswoggle] [COLOR="red"]DH Smith is quickly in to catch Shelton off-guard. Smith’s power game helps him dominate Shelton in the early sparring and keep him trapped in the corner, so DH can make the tag to Regal. Regal’s traditional European style of stiff strikes and takedowns means keeping control is easy for the veteran, who is able to slow the pace right down, while working Shelton’s head and neck with a mixture of submissions. However, the agile Benjamin is able to slip free and tag out to Charlie Haas, who is equally versed in technical grappling as Regal, leading to a series of counters before Haas drops the Brit with a high-angled back suplex that drops him onto his neck. Haas hooks Regal’s arms and legs for a bow and arrow lock but Cody Rhodes is in quickly to break it, before being ushered back to his corner. Regal is able to get free from Haas and plant him head first with a DDT, which gives him time to make the tag! Rhodes comes rushing in, bouncing off the ropes to score with a strong forearm that floors Haas. Cody quickly re-adjusts to avoid a diving attack from Shelton Benjamin from the top rope, getting his knee up into the gut of the air-borne flyer and then sending him through the ropes to the outside. Haas groggily gets back to his feet, and turns right into a snap powerslam and now Rhodes is rolling! Cody hooks Haas from behind…rear naked choke! Charlie Haas is fading, and is close enough to the Team Hornswoggle corner for his partners to be warned off by the presence of their opposition! The referee raises Haas’ arm once; it drops! Mickey Henson lifts it again; it drops! For the third and final time Henson raises Haas’ arm…IT DROPS! HAAS IS OUT OF IT![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Charlie Haas[/b] [Team Coach] [COLOR="red"]A proud Cody Rhodes gets to his feet, celebrating and satisfied with his efforts but he takes his eye of the match and is rolled up from behind by Santino Marella! Santino holds onto the ropes for leverage! ONE! TWO! THREE! Just like that Cody is gone! Rookie mistake![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Cody Rhodes[/b] [Team Hornswoggle] [COLOR="red"]For the first time in the match, Val Venis enters the fray to take on Santino. The veteran uses his experience to take control, and lifts Santino for a suplex but he delays the fall to let blood rush to Marella’s head. As Val stoops to grab Santino’s head, the Italian rolls him up, just like he did Rhodes, but Venis rolls through for a pinfall of his own! ONE! TWO! KICKOUT! Marella shakes off the attempted pin and delivers a resounding slap to Venis! Val did not like that and swings wildly at Santino but he ducks the attempted punch and forces Venis front first into the turnbuckle, before tagging out to Snitsky! As Venis turns and stumbles from the corner, Snitsky floors him with a huge Big Boot! Venis is on Dream Street! Snitsky lifts him to his feet and scoops him onto his shoulder. Pumphandle Slam! Snitsky covers…ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Val Venis[/b] [Team Hornswoggle] [COLOR="red"]DH Smith is quick off the mark once again to gain an advantage. He tosses Snitsky into the corner, and rams his shoulder into his gut repeatedly, before starting to deliver stinging chops to his chest! The youngster tags out and Regal takes over with more knife-edge chops, and then trips the monster to the mat and locks on an STF but he refuses to tap. William Regal tags back out to DH Smith and together they lift Snitsky for a double suplex and quickly roll into a double armbar, until the referee forces Regal from the ring. Smith seems fired up for this and stalks Snitsky, who pushes back up to a vertical base. Showing incredible strength DH lifts Snitsky onto his shoulder, glares over at the rest of Team Coach, before nailing a spine-shaking Running Powerslam! Smith covers…ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Snitsky[/b] [Team Coach] [COLOR="red"]Shelton springs into the match but can’t catch DH Smith off-guard and finds himself planted to the canvas with a snap suplex. Smith shows off more of his European style with a bridging German suplex but it only gets a two-count. DH tags out to Regal, whose quick alternating punches leave Shelton reeling. Benjamin gathers himself and charges across the ring…right into a belly-to-belly side slam! William Regal taunts Benjamin as he pulls himself back to his feet with the ropes. Shelton turns…REGAL CUTTER! Regal covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Shelton Benjamin[/b] [Team Coach] [COLOR="red"]From four-two down, Team Hornswoggle have pulled it back to two a piece! The opportunist, and fresh, Carlito darts in from the apron to get some cheap kicks in on Regal’s ribs as he returns to his feet but the Brit fends him off and gets the tag to DH Smith. Carlito attempts to stand toe-to-toe with the youngster and swap punches but the southpaw is beaten backwards. Resourceful, Carlito rolls under a punch from Smith, springs back up and nails a dropkick! DH staggers and Carlito floors him with a running neckbreaker. A pin attempt gives Carlito a quick two and both men return to their feet. From the apron, Santino gets a cheap shot in on Smith, who turns to confront him, only to be floored with a Backstabber! Carlito covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: DH Smith[/b] [Team Hornswoggle] [COLOR="red"]William Regal, the final member of Team Hornswoggle, rains hard shots on Carlito, easily out-punching him and trapping him on one side of the ring. Regal lifts Carlito to the top rope and climbs to the second, hooking Carlito as he does. William Regal steps onto the top rope! This could be huge! He hits it! Superplex from the top rope! He’s going for the cover but wait…who the? It’s Stephanie McMahon coming down the ramp! Why is she here?! Mickey Henson is distracted as she gets onto the apron! WAIT! It’s Shane O Mac with a steel chair! Regal doesn’t see him until it’s too late! CHAIR SHOT! Shane dumps Carlito on top! Steph drops to ringside and Henson turns back to the action! ONE! No! TWO! Not like this! THREE! Team Coach wins![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: William Regal[/b] [Team Hornswoggle] [b]Survivors: Carlito and Santino Marella[/b] [Team Coach] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] For the love of…! What the hell was that about?! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t know, JR. The Billion Dollar Princess and The Boy Wonder just screwed over Team Hornswoggle! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] I can see that, King but, damn it, WHY?! It looks like JR might have an answer pretty soon, as a smiling Shane-O-Mac returns to the ring with Stephanie and demands a microphone as Regal rolls from the ring to head back up the ramp. Shane and Steph are receiving huge heel heat from the crowd but that just spurs on their evil grins. Finally, when the crowd dies down, McMahon can talk. [B][COLOR="Navy"]Shane:[/COLOR][/B] Here are your winners …TEAM MCMAHON! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] WHAT?! It was a setup from the very start! [B][COLOR="Navy"]Shane:[/COLOR][/B] Ever since that…that…that thing was revealed as the son of our father…as our half-brother…Steph and I have been waiting, biding our time, waiting for the right moment to strike and put our plan into action. And it started tonight, right here and now. Shane hands the microphone over to Stephanie, who has to endure some “SLUT!” chants before she can talk. [B][COLOR="Navy"]Steph:[/COLOR][/B] Daddy, we know you’re back there tonight. We just showed you that we – Shane and I – are far more ruthless, dominant and…and…normal than that creature you’ve become attached to these past few weeks. So we want you to come out here right now and tell us…tell the world that he…it…Hornswoggle won’t be getting a cent from you and won’t be getting any cut in this company! The two McMahon siblings wait, anticipating their father. A few silent moments pass before finally “NO CHANCE!” rings through the arena and Vincent Kennedy McMahon comes out onto the stage with a microphone in hand…surprisingly enough to a loud pop! …And he does not look happy! Meanwhile, Shane and Steph have both acquired their own separate microphones. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] And here comes Daddy McMahon, and for once I’m pleased to see him. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Vince:[/COLOR][/B] Who in the hell do you think you are?! Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do with MY money and MY company?! Is that all you two ingrates care about?! What am I saying? It’s all you’ve EVER cared about! [B][COLOR="Navy"]Shane:[/COLOR][/B] Something we learnt from you! Listen, dad… [B][COLOR="Blue"]Vince:[/COLOR][/B] DON’T INTERRUPT ME! The two of you make me sick! Your little brother is back there bawling his eyes out because of you two, what kind of behaviour is that for a brother and sister?! [B][COLOR="Navy"]Steph:[/COLOR][/B] Daddy, we asked you before to get help and we stand by that. You’re not well! Listen to what you’re saying! [B][COLOR="Navy"]Shane:[/COLOR][/B] Yeah, dad, we still love you but, big guy, this isn’t you. This isn’t Vincent Kennedy McMahon, pioneer of the wrestling industry. You need help! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Vince:[/COLOR][/B] I need help? At least I have the grapefruits to take on my foes face to face! You can’t even look me in the eye and tell me how you feel! You resort to these…these dirty tricks! Visibly irritated by his father’s words, Shane leaves the ring, ready to take Vince up on his offer. Shane-O heads up the ramp until he is toe-to-toe with his father. [B][COLOR="Navy"]Shane:[/COLOR][/B] Dad, you’re not… BILLIONAIRE BITCH SLAP TO SHANE! Meanwhile at ringside, Hornswoggle has come out from under the apron! Horny climbs into the ring, and before Steph can realise what’s happening, he’s humping away at her leg! She screams and tries to kick him off but to no avail, so she tries to run but trips! Hornswoggle grabs her skirt and yanks at it…it comes off! The little guy turns his focus to her top, and starts to tug away at it and before too long that’s gone too! Steph is humiliated and reduced to her bra and panties! Shane rushes back to the ring to help his sister out of the ring, covering her up with his jacket as he does. As the chaos at ringside comes to an end, we head backstage. The WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista is power-lifting what looks like an incredible weight. After he finishes what is apparently his fiftieth repetition, he sits up and grunts, wiping the sweat from his brow and looking supremely focused. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] The champion sure looks impressive tonight, and he is definitely ready for his defense tonight. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] He had better be, Michael, he’s going into Hell In A Cell with The Undertaker; if he isn’t prepared, he won’t last five minutes in there against The Deadman. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] You’re right about that, partner! The Undertaker has been in more Hell In A Cell matches than anyone and he certainly knows his way around the inside of that steel structure. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] And the outside, Cole. The Undertaker has shown just how sick and twisted he can be when he competes in these kind of matches and I’m telling Batista now – as a former champion myself – he had better be ready. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Too true but we still have a long way to go before we get to that, John. Including our next match-up, Jimmy Wang Yang takes on Jamie Noble with the Cruiserweight Championship on the line! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Ric Flair is right about Wang Yang, he’s not a true champion. He doesn’t carry himself like a great athlete, he doesn’t behave like a winner; he acts like a buffoon and I hope that Noble can take his title here tonight.[/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/YangNoble.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR=#0066CC]The two cruisers circle each other as the bell rings, before both darting in and locking up. It’s the challenger that takes control, slipping behind Yang to apply a hammerlock. Noble trips the champion, keeping the hammerlock applied, and keeps him pinned to the canvas, as he raises his knee and brings it crashing down onto Yang’s arm. Noble keeps up his offense with an armbar, wrenching back to apply pressure. Jamie Noble releases the hold, but only to nail another knee to the elbow of Yang. Noble goes back to his hold but the champ starts to climb back to his feet! Noble readjusts to take hold with an arm wrench but Yang acrobatically flips forward to negate the move, before sweeping Noble’s legs out from under him. The champ springboards off the middle rope, to help nail a body splash on to Noble for an early two. Both men spring back to their feet and trade punches briefly, before Yang takes control of Noble but the technician is able to slip free and gets round the back of the champion. He attempts a back suplex but Yang rolls out of it to land on his feet and dropkick Noble against the ropes. He hits the canvas, as Noble comes back, so he goes against the opposite ropes, before being met with a jumping calf kick! The champ tries to get the crowd revved up with a lasso taunt but gets rolled up from behind! ONE! TWO! THR-KICKOUT! That was close! Yang shakes off the attempted pin and bounces against the ropes but his diving cross body misses and he stumbles back to his feet…and walks right into a double knee rib cracker from Noble! Jamie Noble covers, ONE! TWO! THRE-KICKOUT! Yang just gets his shoulder up, with milliseconds to spare. Jamie Noble waits for Yang to return to his feet, before charging in with an attempted forearm, but the champ rolls under it and plants a dropkick square on Noble’s chin as he turns back round. Noble springs right back up but gets floored with a crushing leaping roundhouse kick from Jimmy Wang Yang! It looks like Noble’s lights are out! Yang jumps to the top rope, looks around at the crowd and dives off…connecting perfectly with a Corkscrew Moonsault! Yang covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/color] [SIZE="1"]As the ring announcer declares Yang the winner and still the Cruiserweight Champion, Noble rolls frustrated from the ring and heads up the ramp. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Jimmy Wang Yang picks up another victory here tonight! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] He was lucky, Cole. He took his eye off the game, lost focus and it damn near cost him the title! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] There’s nothing wrong with showing your appreciation to the fans. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] There is when it nearly costs you a championship, Cole. You’ve never set foot in that ring, you have no idea how fatal one slip in focus can be! That is exactly what Ric Flair has been getting at for the past couple of weeks and Yang just can’t see it! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Either way, John, he is still the champion and will be for a long while to come if he keeps this up! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] He won’t last one more defense, mark my words, Michael. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] I doubt that, JBL but instead of arguing with you, I’ll hand over now to Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler for the World Tag Team title match. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] That’s right, folks, the Red Neck Wrecking Crew take on The Hooligans next in tag team action with the championships on the line! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] You know I’m a fan of London and Kendrick, JR but Cade and Murdoch are so impressive in the ring! And I like their style, they haven’t let success go… [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] To their clothes, I know, King. Don’t underestimate London and Kendrick, King. Those two are quicker than a hiccup and are two young men who are destined for great things, I’m sure. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I know they’re talented, JR but can they really beat Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch? [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] I believe they can, King, especially with Mickie James in their corner. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Mickie James is coming to ringside? I can’t wait! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] You don’t have to, King, that match is next![/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/RawTag.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"]The pace of the challengers means they can catch the champions off-guard at the start of the match, and get to work quickly with double team moves on Trevor Murdoch, keeping him isolated in their corner. London finally breaks the sequence of double-teaming by whipping Murdoch across the ring and attempting a dropkick but Murdoch holds onto the ropes and the challenger hits the canvas. Immediately Murdoch starts to stomp away at him, and kicks him in the ribs a few times for good measure, before dragging him to the corner and tagging in Lance Cade. Murdoch lifts London over his head and then drops him gut first onto Cade’s knee! As London recoils in pain he gets flattened by a clothesline from Cade! The tag champion keeps London grounded with mounted punches until the referee forces him to break. Paul London struggles towards his corner but just as he gets within reach of Kendrick, Lance Cade pulls him back by the foot! But London twists and nails Cade upside the head with a right foot! London dives across the ring…and gets the tag! Brian Kendrick flies into the match with a dropsault to Cade, and then to Murdoch! Both men get back to their feet, only to get floored again with a cross body onto both of them. London springs back into the match and the challengers hit synchronised flying forearms, before London dropkicks Murdoch from the ring. Meanwhile Kendrick takes Cade down with a hurricanrana! London takes a run up, and dives to the outside onto Murdoch! In the ring Brian Kendrick covers, ONE! TWO! KICKOUT! Lance Cade forces his way back up, as London and Murdoch continue to brawl on the outside. Cade batters Kendrick with right hands, before sending him against the ropes and attempting a big boot…but Kendrick ducks it and comes back off the other ropes to nail a bulldog! He climbs to the top rope, as Mickie James tries to separate London and Murdoch on the outside…only to be caught in the crossfire and knocked down! Both men stop fighting to check on the fallen Mickie, as Kendrick looks on from the top rope, distracted. With Kendrick’s eyes off the match, Cade recovers and quickly jumps to the second rope and plants Kendrick with a DDT off the top rope! Cade covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/color] [SIZE="1"]Lilian Garcia announces Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch as the winners, which draws Murdoch’s attention away from Mickie, who has recovered without injury. As London, Kendrick and Mickie head up the ramp in defeat, Murdoch rolls into the ring and takes his title from the referee but Lance Cade is far from happy. He pushes his partner in the chest and then taps his head with his index finger, presumably telling Murdoch to keep his head in the game. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Cade and Murdoch pick up the win and retain the titles but, King, they don’t seem to be quite on the same page. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Trevor Murdoch was more interested in Mickie James than winning the match, JR. Though can you blame him? Mickie James is… [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] That’s enough, King, some viewers may well be eating. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Sorry, JR, you know I can’t resist the divas! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] I know, King, and that’s fine for you, you’re sitting behind a desk. Trevor Murdoch, Brian Kendrick and Paul London were competing in a match and all gave more focus to Mickie than they did the title match! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Looks like Lance Cade was the only one who kept his eyes on the prize. You don’t think he’s…y’know…a friend of Pat Patterson. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t know what you mean, King but I do know that Lance Cade retained the World Tag Team titles for himself and Trevor Murdoch tonight, and chances don’t grow on trees. London and Kendrick might have just missed their opportunity. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] But they still have Mickie James as their manager, that’s some consolation! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Well you might want to keep the image of Mickie James fresh in your mind, King, because I have a feeling our next match won’t be quite so pretty. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] You’re right about that, JR! Triple H and Umaga have been clashing for two months and they don’t look like they’ll ever stop! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] We’ll see about that after tonight, King. A steel cage match can take years off a career and it might be enough for the two of them to settle their differences once and for all. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I doubt that, JR! We fade from the announce team to a video hyping up the enormity of the next match. It chronicles the whole of the Triple H – Umaga feud, starting way back in October. It shows the ferocious brutal beating Umaga suffered at the hands of The Game and his sledgehammer that put the Samoan Bulldozer out for the best part of a month, before moving on to their No Mercy match, which Triple H won. It then moves on to the second third of their feud, culminating in their Street Fight at Cyber Sunday. Finally, it ends with their clashes in the past few weeks since then, ending with the announcement from Vince McMahon that their Survivor Series match will be a Cage match![/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/HHHUmaga.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"]As the cage descends, the two men stare across at each other with hatred and rage in their eyes. The bell rings and both charge, clashing in the centre of the ring to exchange punches. Big right hands fly back and forth, with each man unloading his fury on the other. The Game battles into an early period of dominance, hammering Umaga with punches, before coming up the ropes with a leaping knee to the face that makes the monster stumble back. Triple H charges at him again, this time tackling him to the canvas with a spear! Trips stays on top, pounding Umaga with right hands and then choking him, and then uses the ropes to push himself into the air so he can drop a knee onto the throat of the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga doesn’t stay down for long and Triple H starts to lose his advantage, as Umaga unloads blows onto his gut before finally shoving The Game away and careering across the ring at him, flattening him with a body smash. The Game goes down and struggles over to the corner to pull himself, only to be sandwiched between the turnbuckle and the raging Samoan! Triple H falls to the canvas in the corner and Umaga lines him up, looking to end the match early. The monster charges but at the last second, Triple H moves himself out of the path of the on-coming Samoan ass! Umaga staggers out of the corner, and The Game dives forward, driving his shoulder into the back of Umaga’s knee, taking him down to one knee. Triple H starts to nail alternating punches on the Samoan, until he falls to the canvas. Showing that he’s not just a power-player, Triple H grabs Umaga’s legs and locks on an Indian Deathlock! Trips elevates his body, with help from the ropes, to apply pressure but the monster refuses to tap. He looks to be fading but from nowhere, Umaga has a surge of energy! He powers out of the submission! The Samoan Bulldozer climbs back to his feet but it’s clear he isn’t entirely unharmed by the Deathlock, as he seems shaky on his feet. Even still, he is able to batter The Game with punches and send him against the ropes, before lifting him and slamming him to the canvas with a huge Samoan drop! Umaga stands over The King Of Kings, ready to end this one with a hip drop…but Triple H moves! Umaga slams against the canvas! The Samoan bounces back up but walks into a knee smash from The Game! Triple H hooks his arms! Here it comes! PEDIGREE! Triple H covers… ONE! …TWO! …THRE-KICKOUT! Triple H can’t believe it! Umaga kicked out! Aitch argues with Chad Patton but it makes no difference and just gives Umaga the time he needs to pull himself back to his feet. As Triple H turns, Umaga charges …but The Game scouts it and slams him to the canvas with a devastating spinebuster! Triple H is on fire now and stalks Umaga, who slowly gets to his feet. Kick to the gut from The Game and a DD-NO! Umaga reverses and rams Triple H into the corner! The monster whips The King Of Kings across the rings with authority, sending him crashing into the opposite turnbuckle with such force that he falls to canvas! Oh no! Umaga charges and smashes his ass right into the face of Triple H! The Game looks knocked out from that! The Samoan Bulldozer picks up the limp body of Triple H …SAMOAN SPIKE! Umaga covers, ONE! …TWO! …THRE-KICKOUT! THE GAME GOT A SHOULDER UP! The crowd erupts but their pleasure soon turns back to despair, as Umaga drops a tree-trunk sized leg across Triple H’s throat! The monster looks around at the crowd, snarling with delight, before heading to the top rope. He lines Triple H up…and dives off with a body splash! That rocked the ring! Umaga is almost immediately back on the top rope, this time connecting perfectly with a diving headbutt! The Game is out of it! Umaga just needs to cover him…but no, he drags Triple H to the side of the ring and props him up against the cage. The monster heads to the other side of the ring, getting Triple H perfectly lined up before charging and slamming his ass into his face again, this time crunching it between the steel and his body! Umaga lifts The Game’s lifeless body back to a vertical base, and hits another vicious Samoan Spike! Finally he covers …ONE! …TWO! …THREE![/color] [SIZE="1"]The cage begins to rise, as Umaga celebrates in the ring with tribal screams. EMTs rush down to the ring, ready to attend to Triple H. They give Umaga wide berth as he leaves the ring, before they start to load a motionless Triple H onto a stretcher. After The Game has been removed from the ring, the cage is lowered once again and the tech-guys hit the ring to dismantle it, so it doesn’t provide any hiccups for the Hell In A Cell match later. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Oh my, folks, The Game is in a bad way. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I know, JR, he isn’t moving! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] He hasn’t moved of his own accord since he kicked out of that first Samoan Spike, King! That monster Umaga was adding insult to injury and for no damn reason! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I think he was adding injury to injury, JR! And he had reason: retribution. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Retribution? Retribution would have been winning the match and leaving it at that. What he did was sick; he physically dismantled Triple H! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Well do you want to tell him, JR? Because I don’t! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] It’s not right, King, people shouldn’t be allowed to get away with that! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] All’s fair in love and war, and I’m sure Triple H will tell you that himself…when he recovers. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] And I, for one, hope that is sooner rather than later. Next up, folks, the third title match of the evening and we hand you back to Michael Cole and JBL for this one. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Thank you, JR. It’s matches like that one that makes me glad I’ve never stepped into the ring. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] What are you talking about, Michael? That’s what this business is all about, beating your opponent until they can’t walk out! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] No, John, this business is about putting on a show for the crowd and proving who the best superstar in Sports Entertainment is; it isn’t for savagely dismantling the other competitors. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] If you’re the last man standing, in my eyes that makes you the better man and it doesn’t matter how you do it! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Well I can’t agree. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Of course you can’t! You don’t have a clue about stepping in that ring! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] And that’s the way it’ll stay if I have anything to say about it! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] And as long as that’s the case, I’ll continue to ignore your opinion. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] That’s real mature, John. I’d love to argue some more but we have a United States title match to call. It’s the champion MVP defending the gold against long time rival and former tag team partner Matt Hardy! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] These guys could steal the show![/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/MVPHardy.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR=#0066CC]Hardy and MVP don’t wait for the bell to get to it and immediately start to brawl. Hardy is slightly quicker out of blocks and forces MVP to flee to the outside early on. Matt follows him and chases him round the ring and back into the squared circle. Porter tries to reason with his former teammate and offers his hand, trying to look as genuine as possible but Hardy isn’t buying it and slaps MVP’s hand away and tackles him to the canvas and starts to pummel him! Charles Robinson pulls Matt away, and Porter gets back to his feet. Hardy charges again but MVP trips him to the mat with a drop toehold. The champ dives onto his challenger, slapping on a side headlock and trying to wear Matt down. It seems to be working as Hardy begins to fade but the chants from the crowd help him power up and shove MVP against the ropes. As Porter comes back, Matt plants him with a huge Side Effect! The crowd are on their feet, as Matt heads to the top rope and taunts, before leaping off with a leg drop that connects! Hardy covers, ONE! TWO! TH-KICKOUT! Porter is still on the back-foot but gets the chance to rest after a thumb to the eye. Matt is quickly onto him again but this time has his eyes raked. Robinson warns MVP, and the champ seems to listen, before turning back to Hardy, stomping on his foot and shoving him against the ropes. MVP holds Matt against the ropes and ties his arms up in them! Now Porter can take free shots…until the referee steps in and gives MVP his second warning. Hardy escapes from the ropes and nails Porter with a float-over DDT before stalking MVP for the Twist Of Fate. The champion slowly staggers back to his feet…and gets hooked…but he spins out of it! PLAYMAKER! From nowhere! Porter covers, ONE! TWO! THRE-THE referee sees MVP’s feet on the ropes and breaks the count, giving the champion his third and final warning. Porter again seems to get the message and goes back to brawling with Hardy, who again takes control. MVP backs away, getting to his knees to beg for mercy. Matt is caught in two minds…and can’t do anything about the blatant low blow from Montel Vontavious Porter! Charles Robinson calls for the bell, MVP retains via Disqualification![/color] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Oh that’s really classy; he got himself deliberately disqualified because he KNEW Hardy had his number! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] That’s what great champions do, Cole, they do what it takes to win. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] That’s not what great champions do! It may have been what you did but true champions have dignity and respect for their opponents! There’s no time for a retort from JBL, as MVP smacks Matt Hardy with his title as he recovers from the low blow! Porter is straight on top of Matt, beating him with right hands. It all looks bleak for Matt, until Jeff Hardy rushes to the ring to make the save! The crowd erupt at the sight of the Intercontinental Champion, who quickly runs off MVP. As Jeff helps Matt to his feet, Mr Kennedy clobbers him from behind! Jeff is knocked down, as the bell signs to signify the start of the next match![/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/JeffKennedy.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"]Jack Doan rushes down from the back and orders Matt Hardy to leave the ringside area, as the Intercontinental Title match gets under way. Kennedy’s sneak attack gives him the early advantage, and he uses it to pummel Jeff Hardy with punches. As Jeff tries to fight him off, Kennedy stops his wild flurry and turns his attentions to Jeff legs but before he can apply a leg lock, Hardy kicks him away! The fans pop as Jeff escapes the clutches of Kennedy and springs back up and starts unloading with shots of his own. Jeff forces Kennedy into the corner and starts alternating with punches and chops, before whipping Kennedy across the ring but he reverses and rather than letting go, he pulls Hardy back for a short-arm clothesline! Kennedy lifts the champ up, only to slam him back down with a scoop slam. Again Kennedy hauls Jeff back up, this time lifting him for a suplex but the champion squirms and struggles and is able to slip free down Kennedy’s back. Hardy quickly grabs Kennedy’s shoulders and forces him down, slamming him back first onto the canvas. Mr Kennedy climbs right back up but walks right into a seated jawbreaker, which he sells by flying backwards across the ring. Jeff runs at Kennedy as he recovers but gets redirected by the loud-mouthed challenger and sent into the corner …but he runs up the turnbuckle and flies off with a perfectly executed Whisper In The Wind! Jeff covers, one, two, kickout! Kennedy forces his way back up and takes control, slowing Jeff down with a shoulder to the back of the knee, before stamping away at his leg. Kennedy pushes up off Jeff’s leg to give himself leverage to drive his own knee into the calf of the champion! Hardy rolls in pain but Kennedy doesn’t let up, grabbing Jeff’s leg and using it to lift him into the air before slamming him down hard on his knee! Hardy again screams in pain, clutching his right leg. Mr Kennedy looks to apply more pressure and grabs hold of his foot but Jeff Hardy swings his other leg round, looking from an enziguri! But Kennedy ducks it! Mr Kennedy arrogantly smirks at his dodge, but fails to see Jeff’s leg coming back to crack him in the side of the head! Kennedy stumbles back, giving Jeff the chance to hobble to his feet. Kennedy bounces back off the ropes, into a toe kick from Hardy, who is still teetering on his right leg. Jeff hooks the challenger…TWIST OF FATE! The crowd let out a massive pop! Hardy climbs to his feet, still limping, and pulls off his shirt to the delight of the female fans, before pulling himself to the top rope. Hardy’s leg injury means he is slower in his ascent than normal and has to take a moment to steady himself, which gives Kennedy enough time to recover and dive on the top rope, crotching the champion in the process! Jeff is stranded on the top rope! Kennedy climbs to the second rope, looking for the Green Bay Plunge …but Hardy shoves him away! Kennedy lands hard on the canvas! Jeff steadies himself, looks to the heavens, and then leaps …SWANTON BOMB CONNECTS! Jeff Hardy drapes an arm over Kennedy. ONE! The crowd are counting as well, TWO! Has Kennedy got anything left? THREE! THE CROWD ERUPTS! JEFF HARDY RETAINS![/color] [SIZE="1"]The crowd are going wild for Jeff Hardy, who is announced as the winner and has his hand raised by the referee, while holding aloft his title in the other. Suddenly from behind he gets clobbered by Kennedy! Mr Kennedy slams Hardy to the canvas and starts to rain punches down on him …but Matt Hardy comes charging out from the back! Clearly rested after his earlier match, Matt slides into the ring and his presence is enough to make Kennedy bail. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Jeff Hardy picks up a superb win here tonight but that arrogant son of a gun Mr Kennedy couldn’t accept it. I am tired of Kennedy thinking he’s above the rules of etiquette and decency, and I am damn sure happy he didn’t win the Intercontinental Championship. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I’ll second that, JR. That Mr Kennedy is all talk. He’s not done… Suddenly King is cut off by a video! On the screen the words “The Answer Is The Code” and “The Code Is The Answer” flash alternately, before “Did You Crack The Code?” appears. The crowd pop loudly, anticipating a huge moment. The screen changes from the video, revealing a new sequence. [CENTER][IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/Jericho8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The video ends and the crowd pop again but not quite as loudly, as some are let down by the lack of an appearance by the man behind the Save_Us videos. Instead of returning to JR and King, we go to Michael Cole and JBL for the pre-match build up for the second classic Survivor Series Elimination match. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] What the hell was that? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t know, Michael, and I don’t care. If Raw want to have their cryptic messages, then so be it but Smackdown isn’t about games, it’s about action. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] How do you know that it’s a Raw code and not a Smackdown one? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Two reasons; one, if it was for Smackdown, I’d know about it. Two, that countdown ends in just over twenty-four hours. That’s live on Raw. How the hell would you get by if I weren’t here? “My name is Finlay and I love to fight!” blares through the arena before Cole can answer, and the conversation turns to the forth-coming match. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Here comes a real fighter, Michael. This Finlay as tough a guy as you’ll find on the Smackdown roster, and he’s heading up Team Guerrero. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] That may be so, but if you look at the strength in depth on Team Long, you can’t deny the obvious advantage they have in proven competitors. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] For once, you’re right, Cole. I can’t deny that. Team Long has Ric Flair and Rey Mysterio, seventeen World Title reigns between them and on top of that the WWE Tag Team Champions Chuck Palumbo and Paul Burchill. Even without their mystery partner, that is a very formidable line-up. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] No kidding, and on the subject of the mystery partner, Theodore Long announced after Smackdown that he too is a former World Champion. Who could it be? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t know for sure, Michael but I can give you a few possibilities. The Rock, Steve Austin, Mick Foley, Sergeant Slaughter, hell maybe even my old buddy Ron Simmons! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Ron Simmons was never a World Champion! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] He was the first-ever African American to win the WCW World Heavyweight title, Michael, no one said that the partner had to be a former WWE Champion! By now the whole of Team Guerrero has made its way to the ring and it’s time for Team Long to appear. First out is Ric Flair and he stays on the stage to await his teammates. Rey Mysterio is next and he gets a slightly smaller pop than Flair. Finally Burchill and Palumbo come out, not on motorbikes though. Moments later Theodore Long appears on the stage with a microphone in his hand. The crowd take a few seconds to quieten down before Long can finally talk. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Long:[/COLOR][/B] Let me hear y’all holla [B][POP][/B] It’s time to reveal the mystery partner representin’ Team Long, playas. I already said after Smackdown went off the air on Friday that he is a former World Champion, so without any further ado, I present to you the fifth and final member of Team Theodore Long …BOBBY LASHLEY! The fans go nuts as Lashley’s music hits! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Lashley? He was never a World Champion! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Yes, he was; he’s a former ECW World Champion. You said itself, partner, no said it was a former WWE Champion! Moments later Bobby Lashley jogs out onto the stage, looking in as good a shape as ever. Team Guerrero in the ring look at each other in shock, as Lashley leads Team Long down to the ring to get the match started![/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/LongVickie.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR=#0066CC]The five men from Team Long storm the ring and a ten-man brawl erupts in the centre of the ring, with fists flying all over the place. Palumbo and Burchill take the fight to Dykstra and Masters, bundling them from the ring. Meanwhile referee Jim Korderas has his hands full trying to restore order between the other six men. Finally things settle down and the match gets going properly with Lashley taking on Chavo Guerrero. Guerrero really is no match for the strength and agility of Lashley. Bobby Lashley slams Chavo from pillar to post, and lets him crawl towards his corner before yanking him back, tossing him onto his shoulders and connecting with a devastating tornado face-crusher [F5]! Lashley makes the cover, one, two, three![/color] [b]Elimination: Chavo Guerrero[/b] [Team Guerrero] [COLOR=#0066CC]His mark well and truly made, Lashley tags out to Paul Burchill, who meets Kenny Dykstra head on with some big right hands. The new tag team champion quickly takes control of the match and slams Dykstra to the mat with a twisting powerslam, before launching him into the corner and tagging out to Mysterio. Rey bulldogs Dykstra out of the corner and then springboards off the middle rope to connect with a cross body as Kenny gets back to his feet. Mysterio waits for Dykstra to struggle back up, before attempting a hurricanrana …but Kenny reverses into a powerbomb! Kenny falls back into his corner and gets the tag to Chris Masters! Masters rushes at the recovering Rey, and gets taken down with a drop toehold for his eagerness! Masters lands neck first on the middle rope and Mysterio is ready to dial it up… 6-1-9! The Masterpiece staggers to his feet …West Coast P-NO! Masters moves! Rey crashes to the canvas! Masters stalks Mysterio as he tries to recover …and moves in for the Masterlock! But Rey slips free and rolls back through Masters legs and dropkicks him in the back! Masters lands neck first on the second rope once again! For the second time in the match …6-1-9 to Masters! Rey springboards back into the ring but dives towards his corner, and gets the tag to Chuck Palumbo! Palumbo stalks Masters who stumbles back to his feet …BIG BOOT! Palumbo covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Chris Masters[/b] [Team Guerrero] [COLOR=#0066CC]Finlay is quick into the match and catches Palumbo off-guard with a forearm to the back, followed by a back suplex. The technical Irishman stomps Palumbo’s ribs, and then locks on a Camel Clutch! Finlay wrenches but Palumbo refuses to tap and after a brief struggle just manages to get to the ropes! Finlay releases the hold but quickly drops his knee onto the spine of Palumbo and grabs his chin to apply a chinlock, with his knee driven into the back of the tag team champion. The Fighting Irishman doesn’t keep it locked on for long, instead choosing to whip Palumbo hard across the ring into the turnbuckle, following after him with a clothesline into the corner. Palumbo staggers out and Finlay lifts him up and nails a Celtic Cross! Finlay makes the cover, ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Chuck Palumbo[/b] [Team Long] [COLOR=#0066CC]The sixteen time champion Ric Flair doesn’t give Finlay any time to regroup after the pinfall and is on him before he can stand up! Flair grabs Finlay’s leg and starts to kick away at his knee, before dropping his knee onto his lower leg. Ric continues to work Finlay’s legs with a series of leg drops across his knee. Flair drags Finlay back to his feet and unleashes some vicious chops that get a “WOOO!” from the crowd. Finlay fires right back with some chops of his own and he starts to force Flair back. The Nature Boy charges forward but gets flattened by a snap clothesline by Finlay! The Irishman takes the opportunity to tag out to Dykstra, giving himself a chance to rest his leg. The ****y Dykstra struts into the ring, mimicking Ric Flair but quickly regrets it when he nears the Nature Boy and gets taken down with a chop block! Kenny goes down, giving Flair the chance to tag out to Lashley. Lashley stalks Dykstra from the corner, waiting for him to get to his feet …before nailing him with a huge SPEAR! Elijah Burke tries to get involved, for the first time in the match, but quickly gets thrown from the ring! Bobby Lashley cracks Finlay with a big right hand, knocking him off the apron! Kenny slowly staggers to his feet and walks right into the clutches of Lashley and a vicious DOMINATOR! Lashley covers, ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Kenny Dykstra[/b] [Team Guerrero] [COLOR=#0066CC]Elijah Burke is straight back into the ring and nails Lashley from behind. The monster shrugs it off and turns around, staring down Burke. Elijah backs away until he hits the ropes but as Lashley swings, Elijah side steps him and connects with a head-rocking left hook! Burke’s amateur boxing skills are still as sharp as ever! Lashley shakes off the effects of the hook and again comes after Burke but walks right into a quick jab, followed by an uppercut and then a massive right haymaker! Lashley goes down! With his head spinning, Lashley jumps up to his feet and charges at Burke with such pace that he can’t do anything about the backbreaking SPEAR! Lashley covers, ONE! TWO! THR-KICKOUT! Bobby Lashley snarls in anger, furious that Burke would have the gall to kick out. Lashley shakes his head and tags out to Paul Burchill. A groggy Burke staggers, as if drunk, towards Burchill, still reeling from the spear. The former boxer walks straight into a C-4! That’s gotta be it! ONE! TWO! THRE-KICKOUT! Again Burke gets his shoulder up! Burchill can’t believe it and rolls from the ring. The Brit grabs a steel chair from ringside, returns to the ring and, unable to contain his frustration at not being able to put Burke away, smacks him with a huge chair shot! Burchill is disqualified![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Paul Burchill[/b] [Team Long] [COLOR=#0066CC]Elijah Burke crumples under the power of the chair shot, and Ric Flair just needs to cover him. ONE! TWO! THREE![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Elijah Burke[/b] [Team Guerrero] [COLOR=#0066CC]Finlay – the final member of Team Guerrero – comes charging in, ready to take revenge on Flair after their earlier exchange. The two veterans exchange punches and then chops in the middle of the ring, before Finlay gets a thumb into the eye of Flair! But the dirtiest player in the game hits right back with an eye rake to Finlay! The two men stagger, temporarily blinded, and Lashley takes the chance to tag himself back in off Flair! He grabs Finlay, lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a tornado face-crusher! Lashley makes the tag to Rey Mysterio, who pulls himself from the apron onto the top rope, springboarding into the ring to Drop The Dime! Mysterio covers, ONE! TWO! THREE! That’s it! Theodore Long is the Smackdown General Manager![/COLOR] [b]Elimination: Finlay[/b] [Team Guerrero] [b]Survivors: Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio and Ric Flair[/b] [Team Long] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Mysterio gets the three! Team Long wins! Theodore Long is staying as our permanent General Manager! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t like Teddy Long but he is the lesser of two evils in this case. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] You’re right there, John. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I’m always right. After Finlay returned to the back, the music of Teddy Long hits and he comes down to the ring to a decent reaction. He climbs into the ring and shakes the hand of Bobby Lashley, before taking the arms of Flair and Mysterio and raising them to the delight of the crowd. However, as he turns around Lashley nails him with a SPEAR! What the hell?! Mysterio rushes at Lashley but gets planted with a huge Dominator! Flair is next, trying to beat some sense into Lashley but he gets beaten back and lifted for a ring-shaking tornado face-crusher! Long, Mysterio and Flair are laid out! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] What the hell was that about?! What is wrong with Lashley? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Finally a Lashley I can get on board with! He’s making an impact, Cole. He wants to be champion, and he just sent a message to Batista and The Undertaker! After Hell In A Cell, Lashley is coming for the title so tonight’s winner had better be ready! The crowd are absolutely incensed at the actions of Bobby Lashley but the monster just smirks at their jeer, as we cut backstage to the beautiful sight of Maria Kanellis. [COLOR="Magenta"][b]Maria:[/b][/COLOR] HI! I’m Maria and I’m here with WWE Champion Randy Orton! The crowd at ringside turn their jeers to Randy Orton as he steps into shot, looking as arrogant as ever, already in his ring gear with his title slung over his shoulder. [COLOR="Magenta"][b]Maria:[/b][/COLOR] Randy, tonight you are supposed to face Shawn Michaels for the WWE Title but he isn’t here. Why do you think that is? [COLOR=#AAA111][b]Orton:[/b][/COLOR] Most people will tell you, Maria, that it’s because he was attacked on Raw but I think it’s obvious what’s really going on. Shawn, if you’re watching – and I’m sure you are – these people might not see it but don’t think you can fool me that easily. I know you, Shawn, I know that you’re scared of me; scared of getting your head kicked off; scared of getting your career ended by The Legend Killer. And I know that you’re using this attack as an excuse not to face me, to try and frame me but Shawn it doesn’t matter how many excuses you can find, because when it’s all said and done I’m the WWE Champion and I will be for a VERY. LONG. TIME! [COLOR="Magenta"][b]Maria:[/b][/COLOR] ‘Kay, so what are you going to do tonight? [COLOR=#AAA111][b]Orton:[/b][/COLOR] I’ll go to the ring, like a true champion, ready to defend MY title and if Shawn is man enough, he’ll be there. If not, then I’ll face ANYONE on the roster. Anyone that thinks they can beat me, anyone that has the guts to step up to the plate and take me on. With that arrogant grin slapped across his face, Orton backs out of shot looking every inch the complete jackass, as we head back to ringside. [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] I like to think that I’m a tolerate man, but I cannot stand Randy Orton. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] What is your problem JR? You wanted Orton to prove he’s a real champion and he’s just said he’ll take on anyone tonight, what more do you want? [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] I want Orton to be a man and admit that it was him that attacked Shawn Michaels and screwed him out of his title shot! Who’s going to face Orton now? Triple H? No, he’s in the hospital. John Cena? No, he’s injured. Jeff Hardy? Mr Kennedy? Carlito? Santino? No, they’ve all had matches already tonight! Orton knows that there is no one on the roster in any condition to face him tonight and that’s the only reason he made that open challenge. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] If no one else wants to face him, I’ll do it! Randy Orton versus Jerry “The King” Lawler, sounds great! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] No offense Kingfish but I’d sooner eat a hatful of spinach than see you take on Randy Orton. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] A with your hat, JR, that’s a lot of spinach! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Is that what passes for commentary on Raw? [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] You know they can’t discuss the action we’ve seen tonight, Joe, this is Sports Entertainment. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Too true, Tazz, let’s show them how it’s done. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] Alright, how’s this sound, the Straight Edge Extremist against the Shaman Of Sexy versus the World’s Strongest Man? [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Sounds great, Tazz. Raw don’t even have ONE title contender; ECW has two of the best on the roster! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t doubt that and I gotta say I don’t see the champ coming out of this one with the belt. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Don’t underestimate CM Punk, Tazz. He’s one of the best wrestlers to enter an ECW ring in years. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] I’m not underestimating Punk, Styles, I’m just saying he doesn’t even need to be pinned tonight to lose the title. Almost as soon as Tazz finishes speaking, the music of Armando Estrada hits and the ECW General Manager comes out onto the stage with a microphone, ready to address the booing crowd. [b]Estrada:[/b] Everybody listen – ah – to me! Haha! Our next match is the ECW World Championship match but there has been – como se dice? – a change of plans. The participants are the same, but the rules, they have been …updated, haha. Instead of being a one-fall match, it is now – in traditional Survivor Series style – an elimination match! And with that, Estrada’s announcement is over and he returns to the back as we head back to ringside with Styles and Tazz. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] Did you here that, Tazz? It’s an elimination match! Punk has to beat not just one but both his opponents if he wants to keep his belt! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] Estrada just raised the stakes for sure, Joe.[/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/ECW.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="purple"]Morrison is happy enough to allow Mark Henry to go straight after CM Punk to start the match. Henry’s power is enough to put the champ on the back foot early on but he soon outsmarts the lumbering Silverback and unleashes a vicious combination of martial art kicks that drops Henry to one knee. Punk dropkicks him on the chin, putting Henry down to the canvas. As Punk looks to capitalise, he gets clobbered from behind by John Morrison! Morrison hits repeated forearms to his back, before slamming him to the canvas with a Russian legsweep. Mark Henry gets up and an exchange of nods seals their alliance. Henry scoops Morrison up and drops him onto Punk from about eight feet in the air! The World’s Strongest Man lifts Punk up and launches him into the corner …and then breaks his alliance with Morrison but whipping him into the champ! The two men are trapped in the corner, as Henry charges at them but Punk shoves Morrison forward into Henry! The two challengers collide and the momentum from Henry causes him to plough straight through Morrison, sending him rolling from the ring! Mark Henry pushes himself up slowly but gets a resounding kick to the side of the face from Punk! Henry drops back to the canvas, and the champion slips in to lock in the Anaconda Vice! Henry tries to power his way out of the hold but Punk has it locked on! Mark Henry can’t take it any longer, and taps![/color] [b]Elimination: Mark Henry[/b] [COLOR="purple"]CM Punk releases the hold and Mark Henry is furious with himself, as he rolls from the ring. Morrison, who has recovered on the outside, makes the mistake of flashing an arrogant smirk at Henry. ECW’s own Silverback doesn’t take it well and grabs the Shaman Of Sexy! He lifts Morrison onto his shoulder and launches him head first into the steel ring post! CM Punk darts to the outside; he grabs a steel chair and uses it as a threat to cause Mark Henry to retreat up the ramp. Punk grabs Morrison and rolls him into the ring, discarding the chair as he does before following Morrison back into the ring. A groggy Morrison is clearly still reeling from his collision with the ring post and the champion slips behind him with ease, and then lifts the challenger into the air and drops him back first onto his knee! Punk quickly covers, ONE! TWO! THR-KICKOUT! CM lifts Morrison back to his feet, and to Morrison’s credit, he starts to fight back and show signs of life. Punk attempts a kick to the body, but Morrison grabs his leg and trips the champion to the canvas. Showing he still has some of his trademark agility left, the Shaman Of Sexy nails a handstand spinning leg drop across Punk’s throat, and then starts to unload with right hands but the champion blocks the ferocious blows and drags Morrison to the mat by the arm and locks on a Fujiwara armbar! Morrison grimaces in pain, trying not to scream, as he has to endure more pain in his struggle to get his foot on the bottom rope. It doesn’t look like he can reach …but after one final stretch, he just manages to get his heel onto the bottom rope. However, as the match is no disqualifications, the referee doesn’t need to step in but Punk relinquishes the hold regardless, choosing instead to stalk Morrison. Slowly – very slowly – Morrison pulls himself to a vertical base and turns into the clutches of Punk, who lifts him onto his shoulders …but Morrison slips free and slides down his back! Dropkick to Punk! Morrison rolls from the ring, partly to recover but partly to grab a steel chair! He slides back into the ring, as Punk gets to his feet. Morrison swings the chair but the champ dodges the attempt! John Morrison turns to take another shot but gets the chair kicked hard back into his face! He recoils in pain but CM Punk grabs him and scoops him onto his shoulders …GO 2 SLEEP! CM Punk covers, ONE! …TWO! …THREE![/COLOR] [B]Elimination: John Morrison[/B] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] CM Punk picks up the win! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] Thanks in part to Mark Henry, though, Joe. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] I can’t deny that but I don’t think Punk asked or NEEDED any help. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] That’s a moot point now; Morrison didn’t get a fair shot and I bet ya he ain’t gonna let it lie. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Styles:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t doubt that, Tazz. Even if Morrison had lost cleanly, he’d still be after another shot. [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] Who wouldn’t be? The ECW World Championship is the most prestigious belt in the world; everyone wants a shot! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t! [B][COLOR="Purple"]Tazz:[/COLOR][/B] What? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Are you deaf as well as stupid? I said, I don’t want an ECW Title shot, and neither would any true champion. Who’s held that belt? A bunch of bingo-hall losers? Look who’s held the Smackdown World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Batista, The Undertaker; each one capable of beating ANYONE ECW has to offer! You need more proof of Smackdown’s greatness? Just watch our next match – tonight’s real Main Event – The Undertaker against the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista inside Hell In A Cell! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Easy there, you two. The next match should be violent enough without the two of you starting with each other. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Whose side are you on, Cole? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] The side of sanity! Let’s take a look at how our next match came to be, before these two try to kill each other. Survivor Series fades to a video of The Undertaker winning the Royal Rumble and continues on to when Taker revealed he’d be facing Batista by Chokeslamming him live on Raw! It chronicles the feud that saw Batista and The Undertaker face John Cena and Shawn Michaels at No Way Out, where Batista abandoned Undertaker to get beaten. It then moves on to the pre-Mania build-up, until it reaches the point of The Undertaker beating Batista at the grand daddy of ‘em all Wrestlemania! From there it shows the constant draws between the two and the inability to separate them, right up until Edge steals the title by cashing in his Money In The Bank shot! With Undertaker out injured, and Edge having to relinquish the belt after also being injured, we see The Great Khali winning the title and then quickly move on to when Batista beat him to regain the belt. After that we are shown when Batista beat The Undertaker at Cyber Sunday, with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the referee, before finally moving on to the past month of activity, culminating in the announcement that it would be Hell In A Cell! Those four words echo around the arena as the video comes to an end, just as Batista’s music hits! The World Champion steps out from behind the curtain to a huge pop from the crowd. He jogs to the top of the ramp, where he performs his trademark taunt as a series of pyros explode behind him. The champion takes his time coming down to the ring, looking supremely focused. He circles the ring a couple of times, staring up at the steel structure in the darkness of the rafters, before finally climbing into the ring and handing his championship to Nick Patrick, who must’ve come down during the hype video. A few moments later the arena is cast into darkness and a loud gong reverberates around the building, drawing a massive cheer from the fans. Smoke bellows down the ramp, as the lights go to a dull purple highlighting just the stage, the ramp and the ring. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, The Undertaker steps out from behind the curtain to an unprecedented roar from the crowd! The Deadman looks as intense and ready as ever, and he keeps his eyes fixed firmly on the champion as he strides down to the ring. Taker climbs the steel steps, paying no heed to the structure above him, as if it no longer worries nor scares him. He steps between the top and second ropes, before removing his hat and jacket and standing toe-to-toe with Batista. Slowly the cell begins to descend, as Nick Patrick holds up the title and hands it to a ringside official. The demonic structure creeps closer and closer to the ground but the two participants are focused entirely on each other. It finally reaches the floor and Patrick calls for the bell! We are under way![/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/BatistaUndertaker.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR=#0066CC]The punches start to fly almost in unison with the bell. Back and forth they fly, each one with the power of a pneumatic drill behind it! Both men are so hyped on adrenaline and desire that neither shows any sign of even feeling the other’s blows. It takes a couple of minutes of back and forth right hands before Batista starts to take some sort of advantage, forcing Undertaker backwards, before driving his shoulder into him with a running shoulder block, which causes the challenger to stagger back. The Animal charges again, this time nailing a clothesline that pushes Taker against the ropes. Batista whips him across the ring and lifts him for a Manhattan drop as he returns. The Deadman isn’t affected for long and starts to mount offense of his own, with big rights and lefts to the face and body forcing Batista into the corner, where he starts to send elbows crashing against the champion’s skull! After some knees to the gut for good measure, Undertaker whips ‘Tista across the ring and into the opposite corner. Taker charges after his opponent but Batista moves at the last second and slips from the ring. The Deadman follows and we are in close quarters with the steel early on! The two men trade punches, each trying to take the upper hand. The Undertaker starts to up the pace of his blows and soon has Batista on the back foot and reeling. The champ tries to escape the grasp of Taker but to no avail and moments later Batista is slammed against the side of the cell! Undertaker doesn’t let up for a moment, and tosses ‘Tista head first into the steel again! The Animal rests up against the side of the cell, trying to regain his breath. Undertaker charges, looking for a Big Boot but Batista moves! Undertaker crashes into the cage! The Animal rolls Undertaker back in the ring, now firmly in control. He pummels the challenger with right hands as he lies on the canvas, and then lifts him to his feet. Batista hoists Undertaker into the air as if for a suplex but quickly turns and slams him down with a powerslam! The Animal covers, one, two, kickout! Undertaker easily gets his shoulder up and powers back to his feet, and again the two men trade blows, before Taker blocks a punch by Batista and holds onto his arm. The Deadman twists the champion’s arm and uses it to lift him into the air for a modified arm wrench, and then brings Batista crashing to the canvas! Taker holds on to Batista’s arm, using it to yank him back to his feet and again twists it to apply pressure, before heading to the corner and climbing to the top rope. The Phenom walks along the top rope before going old school with a forearm to the elbow of Batista. The Animal recoils in pain but suddenly turns and charges, looking for a spear but Taker avoids it. Batista turns and attempts the spear again but this time gets thrown through the ropes by The Deadman! The Animal collides hard with the cage on the outside and stays down. Undertaker leaves the ring and tries to force the cell door open by it’s locked with a large chain. Frustrated, The Deadman grabs Batista by the head and tosses him into the door! It shakes but doesn’t break, and leaves Batista resting against the door. The Undertaker charges at him but The Animal’s legs give out on him and he falls to the floor, leaving Undertaker to career straight into the door! It almost breaks but somehow manages to stay closed, and now Taker is left resting against it. Batista struggles back to his feet …and runs full pelt at the challenger, spearing him clean through the door! The fans erupt as the two men escape the confines of the steel cell! Both men are down at ringside, though, and neither is moving. Nick Patrick quickly follows them to the outside, ready to count a pinfall. Slowly Batista starts to move and he drapes an arm over the chest of The Phenom. ONE! This could be it! TWO! Here it comes! THRE-KICKOUT! Kickout by The Undertaker! The two men groggily pull themselves back to their feet and, still wobbling, they trade punches on the outside. The alternating chants for both men from the crowd seem to fire both men up and soon the adrenaline is flowing and the energy surges through their bodies and the fight picks up pace. Batista hits Taker with a series of kicks to the gut, before nailing a knee lift to the face that puts Undertaker down. The Deadman is quick to force his way back to his feet but is met by a running shoulder block from Batista! The Undertaker is knocked back and after some heavy punches from the champion, he is propped up against the barricade. Batista charges again …but gets lifted up and over the barricade by The Deadman! Batista crashes hard to the concrete! Taker leans over the railing and pulls Batista back to his feet, and then chucks him by the throat back over to ringside! The Deadman drags The Animal round to the announce tables and slams his head onto several times, before letting Batista fall to the floor, while he rips the top off the Smackdown announce table. Undertaker pulls the monitors out and clears the desk, before hoisting The Animal onto the table. The Phenom draws his thumb across his throat, signalling the end for the champion, before scooping him up for a Tombstone! Batista wriggles and struggles and just manages to break free by climbing down Undertaker’s back! Taker turns round …SPINEBUSTER THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN! The seconds tick away and still there’s no movement. Finally Batista starts to show signs of life and slowly turns himself over onto his chest and begins to crawl toward The Deadman. The champion moves an inch at a time, and it takes all his effort to lift his arm before dropping across The Undertaker’s chest. …ONE! …TWO! …THRE-KICKOUT! How is The Deadman doing this?! He kicked out again! Batista cannot believe it! The two men struggle to their feet, using their surroundings to pull themselves to their feet. The Animal tries to strike The Undertaker but he blocks it! Batista swings again, and once again it’s blocked! Big uppercut by The Deadman! Taker grabs Batista by the head, and launches him into the cell! Batista stumbles – as if he’s punch-drunk – back from the cage, and right into a big boot! Once again Undertaker draws his thumb across his throat, getting a huge pop from the crowd, and picks The Animal up, looks him dead in the eye and then scoops him up …TOMBSTONE! Undertaker covers, ONE! This has to be it! TWO! New champion, surely! THRE-KICKOUT! Batista gets a shoulder up! The Deadman can’t believe it! Undertaker drags Batista to the cell and leans him against it and starts to take free shots at the champion. Just as The Animal is about to collapse, The Phenom grabs the back of his head and starts to grate his face on the steel! Back and forth, until a small cut appears on Batista’s forehead and a trickle of blood runs down his face. The Animal looks near lifeless but half the crowd are still on his side, cheering him on! Undertaker looks ready to finish this, and sets Batista up for his last ride. Still the crowd continue to chant Batista’s name, and from nowhere a surge of energy gives The Animal the power to lift Undertaker up and over his head! Both men are down again! It takes what feels like hours before both men are back to vertical bases, albeit shaky ones. The Animal is the first to strike, beating Undertaker away before taking him down with a running clothesline. Feeling the desperation, Batista snatches a steel chair from ringside. He stalks The Deadman, waiting for him to approach before swinging …but Taker grabs the chair in mid-air! He rips it from Batista’s hands and cracks it down on his skull, deepening the cut on the champion’s head! The Deadman drops the chair and scoops up the bloody champion. Oh no… TOMBSTONE ON THE CHAIR! That has surely got to be the end of Batista! …ONE! …TWO! …THRE-KICKOUT! AGAIN! The crowd can’t believe it! The announcers can’t believe it! The Undertaker can’t believe it! The Phenom looks exhausted and out of ideas, slumped against the cell, while Batista lies motionless on the front just a few inches away. At snail’s pace, The Animal pushes himself to his feet, as does The Undertaker. They start to trade punches – slow, sluggish punches. The Deadman must be calling on supernatural forces, as he starts to build some momentum and his punches become faster and harder. He takes another wild swing at Batista, but the champion ducks underneath it! Taker turns round, into a kick to the gut! Batista is trying for it…can he get Undertaker up …YES! BATISTA BOMB! The champion makes the cover! …ONE! …TWO! This time it has to be! THRE-KICKOUT! HOW THE HELL DID UNDERTAKER KICK OUT?! Both men are down again, barely moving. Again, Batista slowly gets to his feet, looking down at the fallen Deadman …who suddenly sits up! OH MY GOD! With a demonic look in his eyes, The Undertaker sits up! A look of fear spreads across the champion’s face, what more can he do? In desperation …he begins to climb the cell! The Deadman climbs back to his feet and starts to climb as well! Undertaker climbs slightly faster, and just as Batista starts to try and pull himself onto the top of the cell, The Undertaker grabs his leg! Taker yanks Batista back onto the side of the cage, and continues to climb. The two men are level with the top of cell and each is trying to fight off the other. A clumsy strike attempt by Batista gives Undertaker the opening he needs… he grabs the champion by the throat! OH HELL NO! CHOKESLAM! ALL THE WAY TO THE FLOOR! Undertaker falls from the side of the cell, onto Batista. …ONE! …TWO! …THREE! UNDERTAKER DID IT![/color] [SIZE="1"]The two men are lifeless at ringside, neither even slightly moving. Nick Patrick rests the WWE World Heavyweight Championship across The Undertaker, as he is announced as the winner and the new champion. The crowd are on their feet, giving the two men a standing ovation. [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] Oh my god, what a match! And we have a new champion! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t believe it, Cole! Those two gave it their all and left everything in the ring! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t think either man will ever be the same after this! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] I have to agree with that, Michael. Two of the greatest champions, the greatest competitors in Smackdown history have just raised the bar even higher! And The Undertaker is now a six-time WWE Champion! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Cole:[/COLOR][/B] He survived a spear through a the door of the steel cell, a spinebuster through our announce table and a Batista Bomb; what does it take to beat The Phenom? [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] It takes a Wrestling God, Michael but fortunately for The Deadman, I’m retired. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Fortunately for our fans, too! [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]JBL:[/COLOR][/B] Excuse me? I am the longest reigning champion in Smackdown history and a future Hall Of Famer! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I’m already a Hall Of Famer and a multiple time World Champion! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Alright you two, that’s enough squabbling. It’s just about time for our Main Event! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] How can we have a Main Event, JR? Shawn Michaels isn’t here! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Well Randy Orton has said he will face anyone willing to step up to the plate, King, so one way or another we are going to have a Main Event here tonight! In the mean time, let’s take a look back over how Orton and Michaels got to this point. Survivor Series cuts to a video, that starts with multiple replays of Randy Orton punting Shawn Michaels in the head, a devastating blow that almost ended Michaels’ career. Journey forward a few months and we see footage of Orton winning the WWE Heavyweight Championship from Triple H at No Mercy to become a three-time champion. Then we see Orton’s victory ceremony, where Shawn Michaels shocked the world with his return from injury! Clips of HBK nailing Sweet Chin Music are played from all the different angles available, leading to Cyber Sunday where an attempted super kick was stopped by Orton intentionally low blowing Michaels to retain his championship. The video ends with the image of a bloody and battered Shawn Michaels being attended to on Raw. As we fade back to the show, some familiar music hits…[/SIZE] [CENTER][COLOR=#AAA111][b]HEY![/b][/COLOR][/CENTER] [SIZE=1] [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Here comes our “champion”, King, with that arrogant smirk still slapped across his face. [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I don’t like this situation any more than you do, JR but there’s still no proof Orton attacked Shawn Michaels! The WWE Champion strides down to the ring, his title glistening on his shoulder. He rolls into the ring and hands his belt to Mike Chioda and starts to loosen up, ready for his title defense. Moments later…[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][CENTER][B]AH! AH! SHAWN![/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] [SIZE=1]The music of Shawn Michaels blasts over the PA system and the crowd nearly blow the roof off with their cheers! However, the seconds tick by and there is no sign of the Heart Break Kid. Laughing, Randy Orton demands a microphone. [COLOR=#AAA111][b]Orton:[/b][/COLOR] Did you people REALLY think that Shawn was going to show up? You must be even stupider than you look! I told you earlier, Michaels is scared of… Suddenly the titantron flicks into action! Footage of the parking lot is shown …and SHAWN MICHAELS is here! HBK is walking into the arena, dressed to compete and looking pissed off but completely focused! There are multiple stitches in his forehead and his torso is heavily bandaged but god damn it he’s here! Randy Orton is shocked! He cannot believe it![/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][CENTER][B]AH! AH! SHAWN![/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] [SIZE=1]Just a few seconds pass before the Heart Break Kid steps out onto the stage! The crowd explode again, twice as loud as before! Michaels dances down the ramp, drops to his knees and sets off a huge wave of pyros on the stage! HBK makes his way to the ring, jumps onto the apron and taunts once again …but he gets smacked from the apron by Orton! What a cheap shot! Orton leaves the ring and throws Michaels hard into the steel steps! The champ rolls HBK back into the ring and the bell rings, officially starting the match.[/SIZE] [CENTER][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc289/Slim_Jim_GDS/OrtonHBK.jpg[/img][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"]Orton’s cheap attack gives him the advantage at the start of the match and he keeps HBK grounded with a sleeper hold. Randy falls backwards, wrapping his legs around Michaels’ body as he does to apply more pressure and stop HBK from escaping. It looks like Shawn is fading already, and his arm is limp for the first two tests of consciousness by Chioda but on the third he holds his arm up! The adrenaline starts to flow and Michaels breaks out of the grapevine round his waist and starts to battle to his feet! He elbows Orton repeatedly in the gut, weakening his hold with each shot before he finally breaks free and shoves Orton against the ropes. As Orton comes back, HBK arm drags across the ring but Randy bounces straight back up …and walks into a hip toss. Michaels is beginning to build some momentum! He strikes Orton with repeated forearms to the face, and then some chops to the chest, forcing Orton back to the ropes. Michaels steps back, before rushing in to clothesline him over the top! Both men crash to the floor but they are soon back up and trading punches. Orton charges at Michaels but HBK scores with a drop toehold that sees Randy’s face crash onto the steel steps! Shawn starts to stomp at Orton’s mid-riff, keeping him trapped on the ground as the referee’s count reaches seven. Michaels lifts Orton to his feet and launches him into the barricade, before quickly rolling in and out to break the count. HBK charges at Orton, taking him over the barricade and into the crowd with a running forearm. Michaels lifts the champion to his feet and nails a snap suplex onto the concrete before throwing Orton back over to ringside. Shawn doesn’t come back over himself, instead he climbs onto the barricade …and dives off with a leg drop across the throat of the champ! Again, HBK rolls in and out to break the count and this time drags Orton over to the Raw announce table. He tries to slam Orton’s face onto it but Randy blocks and reverses it! Shawn’s head slams onto the desk! Just like that HBK’s momentum is gone. Orton drags Michaels back into the ring and floors him with a European uppercut. He attempts a headlock but Shawn slips free and pushes Orton chest first into the turnbuckle, and then rolls him up! ONE! TWO! T-KICKOUT! Shawn is ready to rain punches down on the champion but he scurries across the ring to get his head under the bottom rope, which makes the referee stop Michaels trying to attack him. Orton stands up on the apron, yelling at HBK that he’s smarter than him. Michaels takes the bait and nails him with a forearm before hooking him for a suplex back into the ring but Randy blocks it! Orton reverses, suplexing Shawn Michaels all the way to the outside! HBK clutches his body as he writhes in pain. Smiling, Orton lines up his opponent before connecting with a fist drop onto his forehead! Shades of Jerry Lawler! As Michaels recovers with the help of the steel steps, Randy Orton stalks him, lining him up with another punting. HBK pushes himself up to his knees and Orton charges …but Michaels drops to the floor and rolls out of harms way! Orton collides at full speed with the steps! There’s an almighty crash as the champion’s momentum sends the top half of the steps flying, along with himself. Michaels quickly grabs Orton and takes him into the ring before the referee counts them out and snap suplexes him. HBK holds on, lifting Randy to nail another suplex. The challenger lifts Orton to his feet and whips him into the corner, before running after him to nail a running knee smash to the body. Shawn climbs to the middle rope and starts to punch the champion in the face, with the crowd counting along! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEV-NO! Orton reverses, shoving Michaels to the canvas! HBK struggles to recover, having landed awkwardly. The WWE Champion stalks his opponent – his prey – salivating at the prospect of delivery that finally blow. Shawn Michaels stumbles to his feet …RK-NO! Michaels shoves him against the ropes …SWEET CHIN MUSIC! THEY HEARD THAT BACK IN SAN ANTONIO! The Heart Break Kid falls on top …ONE! …TWO! …THRE-KICKOUT! NO! Orton kicks out! The crowd can’t believe it and Shawn holds his head in his hands. The two men get back to their feet, trading rights. Shawn bounces off the ropes, nailing Orton with a flying forearm. Michaels hits the ropes again, as Orton recovers, and hits another forearm to the face. HBK is flying now and forces Orton into the corner. He lifts Orton to the top rope and then climbs to the middle, hooking the champion as he does. Shawn lifts Randy into the air …superplex! Both men go down! The referee starts a ten count but at four Michaels nips up! HBK heads to the top rope, slowly climbing the turnbuckle. He lines Orton up, looks to the heavens, and then dives off to nail a diving elbow drop! Michaels covers, ONE! …TWO! …THR-KICKOUT! Orton just gets the shoulder up again! As Randy Orton slowly tries to get back up, Shawn Michaels retreats to the corner …and begins to tune up the band! He stomps the canvas, getting the crowd all worked up, as Orton slowly gets to his feet and turns round. SWEET CHIN MUS-NO! Orton avoids it! Michaels turns round RK-NO! HBK spins out of it! Shawn Michaels tries to plant Orton with a DDT but Randy spins out …R-K-O! Orton connects! Michaels looks out of it! It takes everything Orton has left to turn Michaels onto his back to make the cover. …ONE! Can HBK kick out? …TWO! Come on Shawn! …THRE-KICKOUT! YES! HE KICK-…WAIT A MINUTE! The referee calls for the bell! What the hell? Shawn Michaels kicked out![/color] [SIZE="1"]The crowd are furious! Mike Chioda remonstrates with Lilian Garcia who reluctantly gets to her feet with a microphone in her hand. [COLOR="Magenta"][b]Lilian:[/b][/COLOR] Here is your winner, by pinfall, and STILL WWE Champion …Randy Orton! The crowd are going absolutely insane, with a deafening level of heat being directed at Orton and Chioda. Mike Chioda hands Orton his championship belt and the champion looks genuinely confused. He takes the belt and slowly and reluctantly leaves the ring, which is being pelted with food and drink and anything the fans can get their hands on. Randy Orton looks to go back in the ring but Mike Chioda climbs out and stops him, ordering him to the back. There is absolute chaos in the crowd, and everyone in the arena is shocked! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] Why did Chioda stop the match? What is he doing?! HBK kicked out god damn it! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] Are you sure, JR? I don’t think a referee with as much experience as Mike Chioda would make a mistake like that! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] For the love of… of course I’m sure, King! You saw it with your own eyes! [B][COLOR="Red"]King:[/COLOR][/B] I thought HBK kicked out, that’s true, but then why would Chioda call for the bell? It doesn’t make any sense! [B][COLOR="Red"]JR:[/COLOR][/B] You’re damn right it doesn’t! Chioda screwed over HBK and he damn well knows it! Damn it, that’s all we have time for, folks, but by gawd we better get some answers tomorrow night! With the announcers and the crowd still furious, and Shawn Michaels struggling to recover in the ring, Survivor Series goes off the air![/SIZE] [SIZE=1][b]Quick Results:[/b] Balls Mahoney def. Mike Mizanin in 4:50; Mike Mizanin is fired Kane def. Big Daddy V in 8:47 Carlito, Santino Marella, Snitsky & World's Greatest Tag Team def. DH Smith, Holly & Rhodes, Val Venis and William Regal in 9:38; each member of the winning team wins a WWE Intercontinental Championship shot Jimmy Wang Yang def. Jamie Noble in 8:48 to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Cade & Murdoch def. London & Kendrick in 9:55 to retain the World Tag Team Championships Umaga def. Triple H in 15:41 Matt Hardy def. Montel Vontavious Porter in 14:31 via Disqualification; MVP retains the WWE United States Championship Jeff Hardy def. Mr. Kennedy in 14:52 to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, Chuck Palumbo & Paul Burchill def. Chavo Guerrero, Elijah Burke, Finlay, Chris Masters & Kenny Dykstra in 15:43; Theodore Long remains the permanent Smackdown General Manager CM Punk def. John Morrison and Mark Henry in 11:59 to retain the ECW World Championship The Undertaker def. Batista in 23:52 for the World Heavyweight Championship Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels in 25:55 to retain the WWE Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/FONT]

I'll get the winner of the prediction contest up tomorrow most likely. I already made a mistake when seeing who won; I was looking at predictions as I was typing the quick results and accidentally put Edge instead of Lashley in the Smackdown Elimination match because I'd just read his name as chris caulfield's prediction :p Anyway, it's fixed now. I think the prediction contest is a tie but I've only skimmed over the predictions to check, and like I say I'll probably make sure tomorrow and announce the winner and then send a PM about the prize.

Great show dude. First things first, the constant interactions and arguements between the commentators really added something to the show, very realistically done and very entertaining. Wonder if you're gonna build to a JBL vs. Tazz feud which could be interesting. Second thing, the match write ups were fantastic. The Batista vs. Taker match sounded like an absolute cluster f*ck and would have been awesome to watch. Interesting to see Shane and Stephanie getting more involved and will be interesting to see where this leads to.

Archived