Full Impact Pro - No Honor

[i]disclaimer: this is fake, no real life people who appear in this have any knowledge of their likeness being used. Its a story.[/i] [center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/19829630_m.jpg[/img][/center] [quote][center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/textheadlines.gif[/img][/center] [color="yellow"][b]Headlines for 1.1.07[/b][/color] [color="red"][b]FIP and ROH end relationship[/b][/color] Effective immediately, the working relationship between Full Impact Pro & Ring of Honor has been terminated. The change simply comes in a time of FIP trying to become more independent and makes its own name. The new era of FIP will begin at the end of this month with the double shot weekend on November 23rd & 24th. FIP wishes ROH the best of luck in the future. [color="red"][b]New talent flood FIP[/b][/color] With the newly acquired independence and in the continueing effort to give the fans the best matches possible, FIP is proud to announce the signings of several new wrestlers! Check out the New Era double shot weekend on November 23rd & 24th to see some of the great new names debut. New wrestlers on the FIP roster include: "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon, Cloudy, Colin Olsen, Eddie Edwards, Jimmy Olsen, "Fabulous" John McChesney, Sabian, & Teddy Hart[/quote] [quote][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/textroster.gif[/img] [b]FIP World Heavyweight Champion:[/b] Teddy Hart of MB Associates [b]FIP Tag Team Champions:[/b] Irish Airborne of Dave & Jake Crist [b]Florida Heritage Champion:[/b] Eddie Kingston Arik Cannon Black Market of Joey Machete & Sean Murphy Briscoe Brothers of Jay & Mark Briscoe BxB Hulk (Dragon Gate) Cloudy Dave Crist Eddie Edwards Erick Stevens Heartbreak Xpress of Phil Davis & Sean Davis Jaison Moore Jerrelle Clark John McChesney Madman Pondo Marek Brave Modern Day Theory of Preston James & Scott Commodity Olsen Twins of Colin & Jimmy Olsen Roderick Strong Sabian Seth Delay Trik Davis YRR of Sal Rinauro, Jason Blade, Chasyn Rance, & Kenny King [b][color="red"]FIP Essentials[/b][/color] Allison Danger - Color Commentator Jared David - Play-by-Play Commentator Jonathan Gold - Ring Announcer Mark Karr - FIP Vice President Mr. Milo Beasley - Head of the MB Associates, manager of Teddy Hart. Sal Hamaoui - FIP Owner Star Stevens - FIP Official[/quote]

[quote][center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/19829630_m.jpg[/img] [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/textheadlines.gif[/img][/center] [b][color="yellow"]Headlines for 1.10.07[/b][/color] [b][color="red"]All Titles Defended New Era Weekend[/b][/color] FIP is proud to announce that all three titles recognized within FIP will be defended on both nights, regardless of the champions. On November 23rd Roderick Strong will defend his FIP World Heavyweight championship against Eddie Kingston in what will be Kingston's first shot at the belt. Also there will be a 10-man Rumble to determine who will wrestle for the title on November 24th. The FIP Tag Team champions the Briscoe Brothers will also defend their straps against the young Irish Airborne, and finally Florida Heritage champion Erick Stevens will defend his title versus the leader of the YRR Sal Rinauro! Dont miss the events that will mark the New Era of FIP. [b][color="red"]DP Associates No More, Welcome MB Associates[/b][/color] After the departure of Dave Prazak and several wrestlers, including almost all of the former DP Associates, the one remaining former member, Mr. Milo Beasley, has contacted FIP and announced his plan to take over FIP with his new MB Associates. Although no talent is under contract to Beasley at this moment, rumors are already flying about contracts and wrestlers he is planning to bring into FIP. [center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/textupcoming.gif[/img][/center] [b][color="red"]Friday, November 23th, 2007[/b][/color] National Guard Armory 8551 W. Venable St., Crystal River, FL 34429 Doors open at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8 pm [color="yellow"]Tickets at the door are Adults: $20 Front Row & GA only $15 Kids 13 and under: $10 Front Row & GA only $5 Advance tickets - Adults GA only $12 & Kids 13 and under GA only $4[/color] [color="red"]Already Signed -[/color] [color="yellow"]FIP World Heavyweight Championship Match[/color] Roderick Strong © vs. Eddie Kingston [color="yellow"]FIP Tag Team Championship Mach[/color] Jay & Mark Briscoe © vs. Irish Airborne [color="yellow"]Florida Heritage Championship Match[/color] Erick Stevens © vs. Sal Rinauro of The YRR [color="yellow"]10-Man Rumble for FIP World Heavyweight title #1 Contendership[/color] Arik Cannon vs. BxB Hulk vs. Cloudy vs. Eddie Edwards vs. John McChesney vs. Kenny King of the YRR vs. Madman Pondo vs. Sabian vs. Teddy Hart vs. Trik Davis Black Market vs. Jason Blade & Chasyn Rance of The YRR Modern Day Theory vs. The Olsen Twins [b][color="red"]Saturday, November 24th, 2007[/b][/color] National Guard Armory 8551 W. Venable St., Crystal River, FL 34429 Doors open at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8 pm [color="yellow"]Tickets at the door are Adults: $20 Front Row & GA only $15 Kids 13 and under: $10 Front Row & GA only $5 Advance tickets - Adults GA only $12 & Kids 13 and under GA only $4[/color] [color="red"]Already Signed -[/color] - FIP World Heavyweight Champion Roderick Strong - FIP Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe - Florida Heritage Champion Erick Stevens - Arik Cannon - BxB Hulk - Cloudy - Eddie Edwards - Eddie Kingston - Black Market - Colin & Jimmy Olsen - Dave & Jake Crist - John McChesney - Madman Pondo - Modern Day Theory - Sabian - Teddy Hart - Trik Davis - The YRR of Sal Rinauro, Jason Blade, Kenny King, & Chasyn Rance[/quote] please rate/predict

I like the backstory, realistic and as far as I know yet to be done with FIP. Roderick Strong © vs. [B]Eddie Kingston[/B]-[I]With the realism of this dynasty Roderick would definetly stay with ROH not FIP. Eddie is the best in the company to take it as you move into your new era.[/I] Jay & Mark Briscoe © vs. [B]Irish Airborne[/B]-[I]Same as with Stong for the Briscoes. I feel Irish Airborne are the most underated tag team these days now that the Briscoes are finnally getting reconized as greatness.[/I] [B]Erick Stevens[/B] © vs. Sal Rinauro of The YRR-[I]FIP made Erick, so I see him thinking FIP>ROH.[/I] Arik Cannon vs. BxB Hulk vs. Cloudy vs. Eddie Edwards vs. John McChesney vs. Kenny King of the YRR vs. Madman Pondo vs. Sabian vs. Teddy Hart vs. [B]Trik Davis[/B]-[I]I got an old IWA:MS DVD on ebay last month, Trik and Brandon Thomaselli vs. The Iron Saints in a TLC match, and frankly he shined in the match so I pick him in this one.[/I] [B]Black Market[/B] vs. Jason Blade & Chasyn Rance of The YRR-[I]They are more over as far as I know.[/I] [B]Modern Day Theory[/B] vs. The Olsen Twins-[I]Random guess.[/I]

So, I've read a lot of dynasties on these forums and never felt the need to reply until I saw my personal favorite promotion getting the dynasty treatment! I will be reading and anxiously waiting to see what you do with the promotion where ANYTHING GOES! [B]Roderick Strong[/B] vs. Eddie Kingston - Strong is the man in FIP and while I like Kingston I blieve there are better choices in the battle royale to take the title if indeed Strong moves on to ROH. [B]Jay and Mark Briscoe[/B] vs. Irish Airborne - I'm hoping for a Briscoes vs. YRR match-up on night two... Erick Stevens vs. [B]Sal Rinauro[/B] - This would free up Stevens to go after the big belt which is probably necessary if Strong leaves. [B]Arik Cannon[/B] wins the battle royale setting up an Stevens/Cannon anarchist mega fued! Black Market vs. [B]The YRR of Blade and Rance[/B] Just because I want some YRR vs. Briscoes [B]Modern Day Theory[/B] vs. The Olsen Twins - no real reason

as will be the case when I do double shoots, I will present the first nights results in a very quick "guy just posted on a forum" type style for both nights, and then write a more detailed "FIP website" version of results. This is more so I can post the second card without having to worry about giving away possible results from the first night. With that being said. [quote] [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/logo.gif[/IMG] [b]Full Impact Pro November 23rd results (new champs)[/b] [i]FloridaIndyMark187[/i] Hey, I just got back from the FIP show that ran tonight. This was the first show of a double shot weekend being called 'New Era'. This is of course in referance to FIP and ROH no longer working together and apparentley a falling out between Gabe Sapolsky (of ROH) and Sal Halmoui (of FIP). Anyway, here are the results. Attendance was probally between 500-600 which is good compared to FIP's normal 200-300. [b]Irish Airborne defeated The Briscoe Brothers for the FIP Tag Team titles[/b] -- A surprise win for the young Airborne. Some of the smark-y-er fans were ****ting on it and already calling for Strong & Stevens to drop their belts and leave the company over the ROH thing. Was a good match none-the-less with some sick spots. Match went almost 20 minutes. [b]Jason Blade & Chasyn Rance defeated Black Market[/b] -- Kenny King helped the YRR out in this one. Pretty standard match that only got about 8-10 minutes. [b]Teddy Hart won the 10-man battle royal[/b] -- this went about 20 minutes as well. Final four were Hart, Edwards, Cannon, & BxB Hulk. Hart said he would use his number one contenders shot to challenge Strong or Kingston tomorrow. [b]Erick Stevens defeated Sal Rinauro to retain the Florida Heritage title[/b] -- Rinauro tried cheating to win with help from the rest of the YRR but the Black Market came out and ran them off, distracting Rinauro who got drilled with a big lariat allowing Stevens to retain. About 12 minutes. [b]The Olsen Twins defeated Modern Day Theory[/b] -- Most fans had no clue who the Olsen's were. They work Chikara and Ontario a lot from what I hear. Was a comedy match with some crazy spots. Actually entertaining for the 10 minutes it got. Eddie Kingston came out for his match and was confronted by Mr. Milo Beasley who revealed DP Associates was dead and MB Associates were taking over. He offered Kingston to be his prize jewel, but Kingston told him to **** himself (exact words) to a bit of a pop. Beasley left looking pissed. Leading to. [b]Roderick Strong defeated Eddie Kingston to retain the FIP World Heavyweight title[/b] -- MOTN to no real suprise. Kingston almost had it won, but simply couldnt put Strong away. After the match Strong went to shake Kingston's hand but Kingston simply stormed off. Went 20-25 minutes. Good show and hopefully tomorrow should be just as good with Strong vs. Hart. [/quote] [quote] [center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/19829630_m.jpg[/img] [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/textupcoming.gif[/img][/center] [b][color=red]Saturday, November 24th, 2007[/color][/b] National Guard Armory 8551 W. Venable St., Crystal River, FL 34429 Doors open at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8 pm [color=blue]Tickets at the door are Adults: $20 Front Row & GA only $15 Kids 13 and under: $10 Front Row & GA only $5 Advance tickets - Adults GA only $12 & Kids 13 and under GA only $4[/color] [color=red]Already Signed -[/color] [color=blue]FIP World Heavyweight Championship[/color] Roderick Strong (c) vs. Teddy Hart [color=blue]FIP Tag Team Championships[/color] Irish Airborne (c) vs. Jason Blade & Chasyn Rance of the YRR [color=blue]Florida Heritage Championship[/color] Erick Stevens (c) vs. Eddie Kingston The Briscoe Brothers vs. The Olsen Twins Black Market vs. Sal Rinauro & Kenny King of the YRR Eddie Edwards vs. Madman Pondo vs. Trik Davis vs. Preston James vs. Arik Cannon BxB Hulk vs. John McChesney vs. Scott Commodity vs. Sabian vs. Cloudy [/quote]

I agree with the Arik/Erick fued, battle of the mispelled names! I think that Trik would have a good one shot match. The Arik's cauld actually fued for the big belt I don't know, I see Kingston taking it, dispite the fact that I view him as MASSIVLY OVER RATED! I digress. Also, though you have been a member almost as long as I have I have never seen you post, so welcome to dynasty picking DoctaTyrone. EDIT-You beat me to the post by two minutes... Well I guess I will further my attempt to get some picks right... [B]Roderick Strong[/B] (c) vs. Teddy Hart-[I]Wouldn't be suprised if Teddy no showed. Teddy has no showed every title shot I have ever given him regardless of promotion. Good match potential.[/I] [B]Irish Airborne[/B] (c) vs. Jason Blade & Chasyn Rance of the YRR-[I]Why end a good thing?[/I] [B]Erick Stevens[/B] (c) vs. Eddie Kingston-[I]I have never been impressed by Kingston. Bury him and fire him, save yourself some money.[/I] The Briscoe Brothers vs. [B]The Olsen Twins[/B]-[I]You seem to like these guys and this would be the best way to get them over with the Briscoes leaving, or at least I think will be leaving.[/I] [B]Black Market [/B]vs. [B]Sal Rinauro & Kenny King [/B]of the YRR-[I]I call no contest with the YRR and the Black Market brawling all over the building.[/I] Eddie Edwards vs. Madman Pondo vs. Trik Davis vs. Preston James vs. [B]Arik Cannon[/B]-[I]I see the end with Pondo doing all the real work in the finish and then Arik Cannon rolling him up to start a fued between the two.[/I] BxB Hulk vs. John McChesney vs. Scott Commodity vs. Sabian vs. [B]Cloudy[/B]-[I]He is kinda over so why not? If you have Sabian and Kingston why not bring in Ruckus to finish out BLK OUT? I would mark![/I] Are you going to post match ratings? Some people don't post them but I think it is always fun to see what your guys are getting you.

they'll likley be part of my larger match reports. What I'll likley want to do is get the number rating system you can for tew, then take whatever the number is, divide it by 2, and make that the star rating. (so an A+ = 10 = 5 stars) I thought about bringing in Ruckus but I generally dont want to use ROH talent.

Thanks for the welcome Hexx. I've always loved Adam's games and with a bit of spare time recently I've actually had a chance to play more and check out some dynasties. My first foray into event picking didn't turn out very good results but as they say try, try again. [B]Roderick Strong[/B] vs. Teddy Hart - from the quick results it seems that Strong and Stevens are in FIP at least for the short term future therefore there is no reason to take the belt off him. [B]Irish Airborne[/B] vs. The YRR of Jason Blade and Chasyn Rance - If the YRR were getting the belts it would seem they would have just taken them from Jay and Mark. [B]Erick Stevens[/B] vs. Eddie Kingston - I like Kingston but I don't think putting him over stevens is a good idea at this point. The Briscoe Brothers vs. [B]The Olsen Twins[/B] - The Briscoe's farewell tour continues Black Market vs. [B]The YRR of King and Rinauro[/B] - hopefully this lets the YRR keep some momentum with my prediction of their loss in the title match. [B]Arik Cannon[/B] wins the 5 way fray pinning Edwards [B]Sabian[/B] pins McChesney Other fun predictions: Match of the night: Strong vs. Hart Trash of the night: Black Market vs. Rinauro and King - they don't click in real life it would be difficult to imagine they work together much better in TEW Attendance: 534 Note: I live in Florida and go to almost every show at the NGA in Crystal river and the building can legitimately hold 600 people if you pack them in tightly enough. The third anniversary weekend saw a crowd of about 550 in Crystal River so the attendance is actually pretty accurate, at least for that location.

quckie results from night 2: [quote] [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/logo.gif[/img] [b]Full Impact Pro November 24rd results (new champs again)[/b] [i]FloridaIndyMark187[/i] I attended the 2nd FIP show in the New Era double shot weekend as well as the first. Was a great show that saw fan speculating seemingly realized as Roderick Strong and Erick Stevens both lost their respective titles. Also MB Associates got its first member. Overall it was a great show and FIP looks to be on the right track without ROH. Attendance was down a bit but still over 500. I'd say 525 as last show was more 575. 50 fans had something better to do on a Saturday I guess. [b]Arik Cannon defeated Madman Pondo, Eddie Edwards, Trik Davis, & Preston James[/b] -- James got taken out of the match early when everyone nailed him with a huge move. The match was dominated by Eddie Edwards & Arik Cannon offense wise. Finish came about 14 minutes in, Davis took Edwards out on the outside with a Dive, Pondo pretended he was going to dive but Cannon rolled him up and pinned him with the tights for the win. Good match. [u]D[/u] [b]Eddie Kingston defeated Erick Stevens for the Florida Heritage title[/b] -- Really good stiff match from these too. Kingston won with a lariat followed by a a DDT in about 15 minutes. Mr. Milo Beasley came out again to offer Kingston a spot in MB Associates, but Kingston said no. Beasley threatened him, but Kingston said he never would hit a guy in a wheelchair. Beasley then shocked everyone and got out of the wheelchair and attacked Kingston, who punched him once and sent him running. So Kingston goes face, and Beasley was never paralyzed (we all knew that thought) [u]C-[/u] [b]Black Market defeated The YRR by DQ[/b] -- The Black Market were winning this one and a 3 count was about to happen at about 8-10 minutes when Jason Blade & Chasyn Rance ran out and assaulted them. The YRR beat the hell (and blood) out of the Black Market leaving them laid out until Irish Airborne came out and ran them off. The ref kicked Sal & Kenny to the back and started the next match. [u]E[/u] [b]Irish Airborne defeated The YRR to retain the FIP Tag Team titles[/b] -- Pretty decent match and the Airborne got a good reaction, especially after saving the home state boys. Airborne retained with a pretty cool Flying Move combo, that saw Jake hit an Elbow drop from one corner, Dave hit a headbutt, Jake climbed the other corner while that happened and drilled a leg drop, and then Dave was in the last corner and nailed a splash for the pin in about 13-14. [u]D-[/u] [b]John McChesney defeated BxB Hulk, Scott Commodity, Sabian, Cloudy[/b] -- SPOTS & Comedy! Thats all this match was, but it was fun. Went about 10-12 minutes. [u]E[/u] [b]The Olsen Twins defeated The Briscoe Brothers[/b] -- Really fun match, Briscoes lose when one Olsen low blowed Jay Briscoe who had the other Olsen up for a Doomsday, this caused Mark to crash and burn and the Olsens grab the cheap pin on him. Fans were into it but obviously wanted the Briscoes to win. [u]D[/u] [b]Teddy Hart defeated Roderick Strong for the FIP World Heavyweight title[/b] -- Real even match that saw both guys have their fair share of opportunities to win. Mr. Milo Beasley eventually came out and tossed powder into Strong's eyes. Teddy hit a move then hit his Open Heart Surgery (twisting senton 450-esque move) for the win. Beasley and Hart celebrated obviously with Hart being the first member of MB Associates. The celebration was short lived with Eddie Kingston came out with the Florida Heritage belt and had a staredown with the FIP World Heavyweight champ. [u]C-[/u] [/quote]

and the show goes on.... [quote] [center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/textheadlines.gif[/img] [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/19829630_m.jpg[/img][/center] [b][color=blue]Headlines for 1.12.07[/color] [color=red]MB Associates Grow[/color][/b] Mr. Milo Beasley cemented MB Associates as the new power group of FIP when he recruited Teddy Hart and helped him become the new FIP World Heavyweight champion. Beasley has already promised new members and has vowed to take home all the gold in FIP so he can have a stranglehold on the company. [b][color=red]One Night, One Champion[/b][/color] The December double shot weekend on the 14th and 15th has been titled "Unification" as that is exactly what the weekend will be about as the FIP World Heavyweight title and Florida Heritage title will be unified! On night one FIP World Heavyweight champion Teddy Hart of MB Associates will put his title on the line against Eddie Kingston's Florida Heritage title. FIP management decided the titles were too similar to both be in FIP and simply made it hard to determine who the true top dog of FIP is. [center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FIP/textupcoming.gif[/img][/center] [b][color=red]Friday, December 14th, 2007[/color][/b] National Guard Armory 8551 W. Venable St., Crystal River, FL 34429 Doors open at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8 pm [color=blue]Tickets at the door are Adults: $20 Front Row & GA only $15 Kids 13 and under: $10 Front Row & GA only $5 Advance tickets - Adults GA only $12 & Kids 13 and under GA only $4[/color] [color=red]Already Signed -[/color] [color=blue]Florida Heritage title vs. FIP World Heavyweight title[/color] Eddie Kingston (c) vs. Teddy Hart (c) w/Mr. Milo Beasley [color=blue]No DQ Falls Count Anywhere Match[/color] Irish Airborne & Black Market vs. The YRR of Sal Rinauro, Jason Blade, Chasyn Rance, & Kenny King "Fabulous" John McChesney vs. "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon "Kool" Seth Delay vs. Cloudy Trik Davis vs. BxB Hulk Eddie Edwards vs. Sabian Modern Day Theory vs. Olsen Twins (winner gets a tag title shot) [b][color=red]Saturday, December 15th, 2007[/color][/b] National Guard Armory 8551 W. Venable St., Crystal River, FL 34429 Doors open at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8 pm [color=blue]Tickets at the door are Adults: $20 Front Row & GA only $15 Kids 13 and under: $10 Front Row & GA only $5 Advance tickets - Adults GA only $12 & Kids 13 and under GA only $4[/color] [color=red]Already Signed -[/color] [color=blue]FIP Tag Team titles[/color] Irish Airborne (c) vs. Black Market vs. 2 representatives of the YRR vs. TBA [color=red]Also Featuring -[/color] FIP World Heavyweight Champion Teddy Hart of MB Associates Florida Heritage Champion Eddie Kingston Eddie Edwards Arik Cannon Modern Day Theory The Olsen Twins John McChesney Sabian Trik Davis Seth Delay Cloudy The YRR of Sal Rinauro, Jason Blade, Chasyn Rance, & Kenny King[/quote]

Well I'm off to a rousing start with my predictions. Oh well, like my mother always said if at first you don't succeed find something you're actually good at... I'm too stubborn for that... more predictions! [B]Teddy Hart[/B] vs. Eddie Kingston - doesn't the world title always absolve the regional title? Irish Airborne and Black Market vs. [B]The YRR[/B] - surely my boys in the YRR won't be buried this quickly into the dynasty... right? "Fabulous" John McChesney vs. [B]"The Anarchist" Arik Cannon[/B] [B]"Kool" Seth Delay[/B] vs. Cloudy - let me be the first to start a massive "we want cheech" chant [B]Trik Davis[/B] vs. BxB Hulk [B]Eddie Edwards[/B] vs. Sabian Modern Day Theory vs. [B]The Olsen Twins[/B] Note: Are you planning on including the overall show rating in future write-ups? I think it would give us a good idea of how well the overall product is progressing.

Archived