[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;313446]I want to try to bring it back!!!! YAY!!!! Does anyone know of like an old roster list of the original SCCW? I want to bring back alot of the old guys, but I only know of like 6.[/QUOTE] I don't think anyone has actually made a roster list. But several people have it mentioned in their bios that they worked in SCCW. Here is who I remember Whistler Lazy Joe Crash Lewis Little Bill Lebowski Maryland Alliance Brady Prince Buck Graham Tennessee Outlaws Blackjack Robbins & Whisky Jack Jesse Christian Elijah Harris Shane Sneer That gives you a good starting point with 10 wrestlers and a manager.

Here are the SCCW Title Histories: [CODE]Southern Championship Class Wrestling Title March 2003 Promotion Closes December 2002 Whistler (4) September 2002 Jack Griffith (2) June 2002 Jesse Christian (2) March 2002 Jack Griffith October 2001 Whistler (3) June 2001 The Gambler (2) April 2001 Brady Prince November 2000 The Gambler (AKA Gareth Wayne) May 2000 Jesse Christian November 1999 Whistler (2) July 1999 Elijah Harris December 1998 Blackjack Robbins July 1998 Whistler (win tournament for new title) [/CODE] [CODE]Southern Championship Class Wrestling Tag Team Titles March 2003 Promotion Closes October 2002 Brady Prince and Buck Graham (2) May 2002 Blackjack Robbins and Whisky Jack (3) November 2001 The Assassin #1 and The Assassin #2 (2) June 2001 Jack Griffith and Jesse Christian January 20001 The Punisher and Rick Sanders (2) September 2000 Brady Prince and Buck Graham March 2000 Blackjack Robbins and Whisky Jack (2) August 1999 The Punisher (AKA The Idaho Punisher) and Rick Sanders February 1999 The Assassin #1 (AKA Coyote Dynamite) and The Assassin #2 (AKA Ernie Turner) September 1998 Blackjack Robbins and Whisky Jack (win tournament for new titles) [/CODE]

Here's everyone I could find. If they were brought back what size would everyone put them at? I like running weekly TV shows, but regional is too big for most of these guys popularity wise. Pete the Hillbilly (as Farmer's Boy Pete) Tank Bradley (as John Bradley) Whistler Herb Stately Craig Lewis [Lewis Brothers] Bill Lebowski (as Bill Lewis) [Lewis Brothers] The Idaho Punisher (as The Punisher) [Dallas Wrecking Crew] Rick Sanders [Dallas Wrecking Crew] Lazy Joe (as Smokey Joe) Coyote Dynamite (as Assassin #1) [Southern Assassins] Ernie Turner (as Assassin #2) [Southern Assassins] Jack Griffith Blackjack Robbins [Tennessee Outlaws] Whiskey Jack [Tennessee Outlaws] Elijah Harris Brady Prince [Maryland Alliance] Buck Graham [Maryland Alliance] Jesse Christian Rex Reeves New York Red Jonathon Taylor Gareth Wayne (as The Gambler)

Christian, Griffith and Whistler would all be around main event level in regional fed. Others like Rick Sanders, Ernie Turner and the tag teams would be the bulk of the midcard. I could see this roster as a high small, just turned regional level fed. this is actually making me think about editing in SCCW to the main game and adding in this roster to see how they do from scratch as a re-opened SCCW from 2007 on. Just need to figure out what their product settings would be.

[QUOTE=lotr13;313764]Here's everyone I could find. If they were brought back what size would everyone put them at? I like running weekly TV shows, but regional is too big for most of these guys popularity wise. Pete the Hillbilly (as Farmer's Boy Pete) Tank Bradley (as John Bradley) Whistler Herb Stately Craig Lewis [Lewis Brothers] Bill Lebowski (as Bill Lewis) [Lewis Brothers] The Idaho Punisher (as The Punisher) [Dallas Wrecking Crew] Rick Sanders [Dallas Wrecking Crew] Lazy Joe (as Smokey Joe) Coyote Dynamite (as Assassin #1) [Southern Assassins] Ernie Turner (as Assassin #2) [Southern Assassins] Jack Griffith Blackjack Robbins [Tennessee Outlaws] Whiskey Jack [Tennessee Outlaws] Elijah Harris Brady Prince [Maryland Alliance] Buck Graham [Maryland Alliance] Jesse Christian Rex Reeves New York Red Jonathon Taylor Gareth Wayne (as The Gambler)[/QUOTE] The lack of Shane Sneer disturbs me...

[QUOTE]Southern Class Championship Wrestling is a relatively new promotion from the South East area which has recently gotten a huge head of steam from new ownership. They offer a traditional style which leans heavily towards brawling.[/QUOTE] [Quote][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/brat99/Cornellverse/SCCW.jpg[/IMG][/Quote] This is the promotion bio and the product defentitions for SCCW in the new promotions file from the C-Verse 1975 mod (credit to the creators of the mod). This might give you a good starting point to work from.

[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;313987]Ahhh, I forgot of the 75 mod... hmm... interesting. that looks pretty accurate... though, SCCW had a bunch of guys who were highflyers, it doesn't seem like they'd fit in here[/QUOTE] That may be why they folded in 4.5 years. No one bought all these namby pamby high flyers in a brawler's fed. ;)

possibly a small bump to modern and daredevil would allow for the flyers to better fit the promotion. truthfully i always pictured sccw being something similar to georgia championship wrestling from the 80s (that was my first exposure to professional wrestling anyway), and there were not that many flyers that i recall

[QUOTE=lotr13;314027]Isn't the realism too high for screwjob endings? If this is supposed to be the Cornellverse equivalent of GCW or SMW this fed was full of run-ins and DQs I'm sure.[/QUOTE] very good point.....probably should look at dropping realism somewhat, maybe make traditional the key feature

I have created SCCW in my main game database with the roster posted here. The only change from default data was deleting Shane Sneer's USPW contract so I could give him a lifetime contract as owner, and bringing Jesse Christian out of hiatus as I figure he would be tempted to return to a re-opened SCCW. My basic scenario is that Shane Sneer managed to put together $50k to re-open his former promotion and was able to entice his last roster, most of whom were either not working, or struggling in smaller feds like NYCW, to come back for one more try. I have it open as of the beginning of 2007 and have set up an observer game to see how it does. I will give some periodic reports if anyone is interested. The product I have set up is Traditional -Key Feature Mainstream, Comedy,Realism, Hardcore- Medium Modern, Cult, Daredevil -Low to allow for the high flyers they had. Intensity 60% Danger 50% Mid South region and Regional popularity starting. ps. Thanks to Gbsalmon for the company logo. If anyone has some championship belt logos for SCCW, I wouldn't mind if you posted them or Pm'd them to me or pointed me to where they were at.

[QUOTE=lotr13;315119]Tennessee is in the South East region. Unless of course you decided to base them somewhere else. :)[/QUOTE] Yeah, I know they are south east, but USPW already has that region as a home base , so I moved them next door to the mid south and Tennesee can be in both areas. I did give them overflow popularity in both the Great Lakes and South East Regions. Consider it as part of Shane Sneer's no compete clause with Sam Strong to get out of his contract that he bases somewhere besides the southeast.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;315417]Is anybody else interested in seeing a watcher diary on SCCW?[/QUOTE] I'd be interested in seeing this....might give me some ideas for a game I'm considering putting together. If anything, I'd at least like to see results of your test (even if you just posted your save game).

Archived