SCCW Update log January 2007 Sign Rock Downpour for Announcer duties, lose Jack Griffith to TCW, but not before he main events the comeback show. SCCW Global Warfare att 2000 (in hindsight, I probably should start them at small, but the # of wrestlers they have fits a regional size roster) Overall show D+ The Assassins (Coyote Dynamite & Ernie Turner) def The Maryland Alliance for the SCCW Tag Team Championships Tank Bradley def Jack Griffith for the SCCW Championship in a C rated match of the night. Main eventers at beginning: Jack Griffith, Whistler, Tank Bradley, Rick Sanders After Griffith Leaves, The Idaho Punisher takes his spot in the main event. Feb 2007 add Brains McGhee as another manager. Since i haven't seemed to mentioned it before, Herb Stately is the head booker. Feb show SCCW Firecracker another 2000 strong sellout Main event Tank Bradley def against Idaho Punisher retain the SCCW Championship D Rated match other match of night Whistler def Jesse Christian D Rated Matcj Overall Card D- After two months, pop has risen from 35.1 to 36.8 % and money from 50k to 149k so they are financially viable at this level

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;315619]SCCW Update log January 2007 Sign Rock Downpour for Announcer duties, lose Jack Griffith to TCW, but not before he main events the comeback show. SCCW Global Warfare att 2000 (in hindsight, I probably should start them at small, but the # of wrestlers they have fits a regional size roster) Overall show D+ The Assassins (Coyote Dynamite & Ernie Turner) def The Maryland Alliance for the SCCW Tag Team Championships Tank Bradley def Jack Griffith for the SCCW Championship in a C rated match of the night. Main eventers at beginning: Jack Griffith, Whistler, Tank Bradley, Rick Sanders After Griffith Leaves, The Idaho Punisher takes his spot in the main event. Feb 2007 add Brains McGhee as another manager. Since i haven't seemed to mentioned it before, Herb Stately is the head booker. Feb show SCCW Firecracker another 2000 strong sellout Main event Tank Bradley def against Idaho Punisher retain the SCCW Championship D Rated match other match of night Whistler def Jesse Christian D Rated Matcj Overall Card D- After two months, pop has risen from 35.1 to 36.8 % and money from 50k to 149k so they are financially viable at this level[/QUOTE] [B]March 2007[/B] SCCW held a show in their old stomping grounds in the south east drawing a crowd of 268 to the Rainbow bar & grill [B]SCCW Hostile Intent[/B] Main Event: Tank Bradley def The Idaho Punisher again to keep the SCCW title. Rated D Match of the night Rick Sanders def Whistler D+ [B]April 2007[/B] Ernie Turner aka Assassin #2 leaves to RIPW on a developmental deal and Duncan Kendall is signed as a road agent. Rick Sanders gets extended. Back in the Mid South and another 2000 strong sellout [B]SCCW Ain't That a Shame[/B] Main Event: Tank Bradley def the Gambler Rated D Match of the night Whistler def Rick Sanders D+ The Assassins retain the SCCW tag titles by def the Maryland Alliance for the third time in four months, but the belts are then vacated when Assassin #2 Ernie Turner leaves. Pop in Mid South 37.0 Money $219K

[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;315790]Hmmm.... Tank Bradley eh?[/QUOTE] My first run through, it was Whistler winning the belt over Jack Griffith, I scrapped that run though because I forgot to pair up the tag teams in the editor. Having played through half a year so far, my first thoughts for tweaking them in the future are to lower them back to a small promotion, make their starting popularity E in both Mid South and South East. I am considering also making a loyalty relationship between Jack Griffith and Jesse Christian to Shane Sneer. Griffith is easily the biggest star associated with SCCW but TCW always snags him the first week. A loyalty relationship should keep him around for his first contract at least, which would give time to build up some others as most of the roster starts out at E or lower popularity. Feel free to post any thoughts or ideas from what you have seen so far. I plan to run SCCW through at least a couple of game time years to see what happens.

If anyone has a copy of the original data that came with the game, there was a new promotion called Heart of Texas Rodeo Wrestling (HTRW) included. If I remember their product settings were called Blood & Beer (or something similar) and I bet it would fit pretty well with SCCW.

• 3 months later...
Using this thread, I created SCCW.. TONS of fun, really easy to book. Dragonmack's product definitions work perfectly. I do recommend giving Ernie Turner, Jack Griffiths and Jesse Christian loyalty to Sneer as those three seem to get offers like mad at the start of the game. And for sure start the promotion at small, with maybe 20% or so in the south west and south east (your highest pop in any region) Only changes I made were adding Alex Braun to team with Tank, Dazzling Dave Diamond for some youth, and Wiley Steinway as "E.Z. Ryder".. just figured he fit pretty well.

Archived