What if: The Montreal Screwjob

BlizzardVeers

[QUOTE=BlizzardVeers;315015][url]http://www.wwe.com/inside/whatif/whatifmontreal/[/url] I think this might be the most interesting What If.. that WWE has done. I wish they'd have gotten HBK's side of it as well as Bret's. A lot of Bret Hart stuff is popping up recently on WWE.com. o.O[/QUOTE] With Bret Hart seeming to be talking, getting along, etc.. with the WWE (accepting awards, has done a couple of promo type things - Vince's Death). Makes you wonder if there might be something in the works, huh? I don't know if it would even be beneficial for the company at all, but I think it would be a great healing thing for all the fans, if something happened, like Bret becoming a general manager or something... I don't know though, He wasn't that big a deal to me. I like him, don't get me wrong... But I never thought he was THAT huge. I felt he got bigger with time, and because of the Screwjob moreso then he actually was when he was in there doing his thing.... Not saying that's a bad thing either... I probably would love to see something done with him, just to know that both sides have gotten over it.

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;316298]I lost a lot of respect for Bret due to his constant whinging about it. You're an adult, it was business, get over it![/QUOTE] I meant more for the Owen situation and the way about spoke about Vince/WWE after it, rather than what happened in Montreal. I believe Bret said something along the lines of his soul would break if he ever had anything to do with Vince again.

If it was the other way round, Bret wouldn't have annoyed the world by whining for 10 years. Seriousley, HBK would have made a bigger fuss initially, but he would have realised the money he could make by returning and capatilising on the interest that still remains in it. Bret could make an absolute fortune if he let it go, there are more important things in life...

Archived