Popularity And Workers Hated

Ok i started to play as South Of The Border Pro Wrestling and im three months into it game time of course. And i use a notepad to type everyone's overness and after every match or two i check if they went up or down. Ive noticed that some will go up during my tv show and some will go down. What i dont understand is how some will actually fall in overness i think even after a win. Im trying my best to get everyone on my roster over. Does their overness fall more and more if they are losing every single match? Also if people play as SOTBPW they will know the worker Reaper Dante. I like to use him alot on my show. I keep getting a road agent note saying some of the crowd hated him or whatever. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks

Could be wrong, but when they're hated isn't it because of the Product settings? Either to do with their style or gimmick type? I've had workers lose all of their matches and go up from F- to D- in a year. Granted those matches were hardly terrible but they definitely gained overness from losing. In fact I've had workers gain far less overness and won most of their matches

Losing overness is generally caused by losing matches, appearing in low rated segments (compared to overnes) and generally performing badly. The "crowd were all over the case of Worker X" notes are caused by workers with low basics. I've found that most people below a C in basics will get this note but I believe it varies with the size and style of your promotion. Derek B

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;320283]So when I get the road agent note saying the crowd didn't want to see Bart Biggz at all, it's cause he has low basics? Or because his style isn't what they want to see? If there's something I can do to fix it please tell me, if not I'll just put him on job duty till further notice.[/QUOTE] It can't do with basics with bart briggz as he has B+ in that and B- in psychology, it must be your product you might have a product that doesn't like the cruiswerweight style, I don't know i really never get those message as most of the time product is based on in-ring action with my upper-carders and maineventers the only onces that get mic time

[QUOTE=Craig Edwards;320486]It can't do with basics with bart briggz as he has B+ in that and B- in psychology, it must be your product you might have a product that doesn't like the cruiswerweight style, I don't know i really never get those message as most of the time product is based on in-ring action with my upper-carders and maineventers the only onces that get mic time[/QUOTE] I though about that too, but his brother is also a cruiserweight and he didn't get that road agent note. Nor did the Bumfholes or the Samoans. Just can't figure it out.

Archived