Adam, I think you may have sold me this game, despite never having watched a proper MMA match outside of channel surfing past The Ultimate Fighter a few times. First of all, love that NZ (my country of course) is in the game. I had lamented that it was dropped from TEW since I never played TEW04 and would have loved to heat p the wrestling scene in NZ (surprisingly, we have a few pretty decent promotions going on here). So huge thumbs up for including NZ... and also for Bret Clement and Jermaine McKenzie - the backwards Flight of the Conchords! I'm sure i effin rule will be please about that too :) I haven't delved right into the gameplay yet, and the whole switch to MMA and that way of thinking will take a while, but I do believe I'll be buying this game at some point :)

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;330454]Adam, I think you may have sold me this game, despite never having watched a proper MMA match outside of channel surfing past The Ultimate Fighter a few times.[/QUOTE] I'm not the biggest MMA fan either but this game is fantastic nonetheless. :)

I'm yet to play the demo as it's 70% complete but I'm thinking that I'm gunna like it and will most likely buy it. I've always felt that I would have more fun with the game if my country (Australia) was in the game with TEW, and with the regions in this game I think the same will be in the next TEW and I will enjoy playing this game. Something new to do atleast :)

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;330454]Adam, I think you may have sold me this game, despite never having watched a proper MMA match outside of channel surfing past The Ultimate Fighter a few times. First of all, love that NZ (my country of course) is in the game. I had lamented that it was dropped from TEW since I never played TEW04 and would have loved to heat p the wrestling scene in NZ (surprisingly, we have a few pretty decent promotions going on here). So huge thumbs up for including NZ... and also for Bret Clement and Jermaine McKenzie - the backwards Flight of the Conchords! I'm sure i effin rule will be please about that too :) I haven't delved right into the gameplay yet, and the whole switch to MMA and that way of thinking will take a while, but I do believe I'll be buying this game at some point :)[/QUOTE] That sucks that you have only experienced the ultimate fighter for mma because that is a really bad example of how good mma is. Do a youtube or dailymotion search on Mark Hunt, one of the most exciting heavyweights out there and a fellow New Zealander to boot.

[QUOTE=dizzie;331007]That sucks that you have only experienced the ultimate fighter for mma because that is a really bad example of how good mma is. Do a youtube or dailymotion search on Mark Hunt, one of the most exciting heavyweights out there and a fellow New Zealander to boot.[/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1rvui_mark-hunt-highlight-mma_extreme"]Here's a good one to start with[/URL]

Archived