What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Undertaker666

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;332311]Yeah he really is the biggest prick in boxing. If Hatton and De La Hoya goes ahead in Wembley it would be amazing!:D[/QUOTE] It reminds me of Lacy vs Calzaghe. All the hype was coming from America and Lacy was talking trash all the way up to the fight and then.... Lacy got his ass handed to him. :D

[QUOTE=panix04;332178]Sunday - Up early as i'm off to London to see crowded house play! Yay![/QUOTE] Hope you enjoy, Panix. Saw them in Manchester last week - was really good. They win the award for 'most songs played as encores'! As for my weekend... Highlight of Saturday will be going to see The Golden Compass, which I'm looking forward to as I really liked the book. Rest of the day will be spent vegetating and doing banal things like food shopping. Oh, and I need to buy a new camera. Sunday will sadly be Christmas shopping, cleaning the house, putting up the Christmas tree and preparing work for next week. Might get an hour or two of gaming in if I'm lucky! So in a nutshell...nothing very exciting.

[quote=sprinklefurball;332269]Only found this out today, but I get to be Santa Claus walking around Northern Buffalo tonight and tomorrow![/quote] Happy Holidays! [URL]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=294849&l=e40a8&id=510933353[/URL] [URL]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=294850&l=8eb92&id=510933353[/URL]

Went down like this Friday was supposed to be a "man-date" style affair with me having a couple of cans with my mate Joe, but ended up with me cutting a rug at the local wetherspoons till past the witching hour! Saturday morning I took the little woman out clothes shopping by way of an apology for coming home late from the pub - Again Saturday evening Dawn came out to the pub with me, it was my mates birthday, but we bailed early 'cos it was raining cats and dogs and Torquay town centre was uncharacteristically quiet! So we went home and spent a bit of QT together and watched some geek-films (spiderman 3 and Fantastic4 2) Sunday we drove to London, checked into the hotel, watched the first half of Cardiff Vs Stade Francais. Found a nice local pub, watched the mighty West Ham defeat blackburn and had a few jars, Went and got a curry (mandatory lads weekend fair) then watched crowded house, was an absolute top gig. I was really hoping they would play distant sun, which they did and it nearly brought a tear to my eye. I put the song on a mix-tape I made for Dawn when we first started dating and explained to her. That the line "I don't pretend to know what you want, but i offer love" summed up how i felt about her. Whenever I hear that line I always get a bit emotional and think about how lucky I am.

Archived