Grey Dog MMA (Sign up)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, still open for new signups. At this point allowing girls would mean having to hire a whole bunch of extra fighters to create that division, so I would have to say "no" unless there's a sudden surge in people wanting to sign up as female fighters. The current date is June 1997. You're more than welcome to sign up, just remember that due to financial reasons for the most part new fighters are brought in to replace people who leave so there might be a bit of a wait before you're in-game (which in that time there might even be that demand for a women's division, in which case you could update your fighter's info). Feel free to hang out in the game thread, make predictions, etc - already Derek B and Thomnipotent have been adding to the community, as it were, which is great to see :)

Name: Steve Owens Shortname: Owens Nickname: The Serial Killer Gender: Male Default pic:Grzegorz Boniek Birthdate: November ( whatever year will make him 22) Hometown: Granite Falls, North Carolina Nationality: American Fighting Weight: 255 Natural Weight: 265 Height: 6"5 Fighting Style: Kick Boxing Fighting Approach: High Agression 3 General Stats to improve: Chin Strength, Stun Recovery, Reflexes 3 Standing Stats to improve: Hand Speed, Takedown Defence, Punch Power 3 Ground Stats to improve: Sweeping, Submission Defence, Ground Escape 3 Clitch Stats to improve: Grappling, Knee Power, Takedown Defense 2 Mental Stats to improve: Killer Instinct, Courage 1 Martketability Stat to improve: Charisma Choose a Personality: All Business Pro Record: (You can have no more than 5 MMA Fights) 4-0

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;371487]Yep, still open for new signups. At this point allowing girls would mean having to hire a whole bunch of extra fighters to create that division, so I would have to say "no" unless there's a sudden surge in people wanting to sign up as female fighters. The current date is June 1997. You're more than welcome to sign up, just remember that due to financial reasons for the most part new fighters are brought in to replace people who leave so there might be a bit of a wait before you're in-game (which in that time there might even be that demand for a women's division, in which case you could update your fighter's info). Feel free to hang out in the game thread, make predictions, etc - already Derek B and Thomnipotent have been adding to the community, as it were, which is great to see :)[/QUOTE] Aw bummer. I guess I can keep my eyes on it, and once you're ready for the women, I'll sign on up. :)

Name: Mat Dickie Shortname: MDickie Nickname: "The Dickster" Gender: Male Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Kenny Magilton III Bio (Not mandatory): A fighter with no fighting skills but a ton of natural talent. Birthdate: 10/18/1980 Hometown: San Diego Nationality: Caucasian Fighting Weight: 700 Natural Weight: 700 Height: 9'11" Fighting Style: Madman Boone Fighting Approach: Showman 3 General Stats you would like to improve: Reach(Arms), Reach(Legs), Excitement 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: Punch Power, Kick Power, Slams 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: Ground Flexibility. None else, I'd rather improve Dedication and Chin Strength in general. Anything else goes against the character. Tons of natural talent w/ no training. 3 Clitch Stats you would like to improve: None. Would use this to improve patience and courage. 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: Fighting Instincts, Killer instincts. 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma Choose a Personality: (Jackass, Loner, Nice Guy, Regular, All Business, Driven, Flamboyant, Free Spirit) Loner Pro Record: 0-0 I want this character to be all natural talent with no training whatsoever. So high chin strength, physical strength, but no technique.

[QUOTE=RennikKain076;371709]No rush or nothin but i was wondering how long it will be before you add my character? :)[/QUOTE] Honestly there is a considerable wait for a number of reasons. There are 11 people "in queue" ahead of you, you have a total of 7 posts here, etc You can increase your chances of being brought in earlier by actually participating in the GDMMA game thread - laying down predictions, discussing the goings-on. And also your chances increase if the company falls into some money, or we run low on people in the division you're set for. [QUOTE=BuddyGarner;371716]Name: Mat Dickie Shortname: MDickie [/QUOTE] You're THE MDickie?

[QUOTE=Moe Hunter;371487]Yep, still open for new signups. At this point allowing girls would mean having to hire a whole bunch of extra fighters to create that division, so I would have to say "no" unless there's a sudden surge in people wanting to sign up as female fighters. The current date is June 1997. You're more than welcome to sign up, just remember that due to financial reasons for the most part new fighters are brought in to replace people who leave so there might be a bit of a wait before you're in-game (which in that time there might even be that demand for a women's division, in which case you could update your fighter's info). Feel free to hang out in the game thread, make predictions, etc - already Derek B and Thomnipotent have been adding to the community, as it were, which is great to see :)[/QUOTE] If you want to sign more girls up you could get people to sign their girlfriends up? Mine actually has a little martial arts experience, she goes to a club here in uni. Just an idea yeh? we can't exactly go discriminating the female gender, just cus theres not enough interest. Plus it'd be funny to have our other halfs in the world to see how they do compared to us :p

[QUOTE=Richyg;372865]If you want to sign more girls up you could get people to sign their girlfriends up? Mine actually has a little martial arts experience, she goes to a club here in uni. Just an idea yeh? we can't exactly go discriminating the female gender, just cus theres not enough interest. Plus it'd be funny to have our other halfs in the world to see how they do compared to us :p[/QUOTE] Still... it'd be a pretty small division. :p Good idea actually, though I'm not sure my girlfriend would appreciate me signing her up for stuff. She'd probably start unloading elbows on me and I don't want to be KO'ed by her in real life. :eek:

I'm all for it if females want to sign up, or guys want to sign up as female characters - that's the beauty of roleplay, really. Even people who are already on the waiting list if they wanted to "roll" a new character I'd be okay with that. BTW, I'll be creating/hiring on Thomas Lithos (Thomnipotent), Derek Blackley (derek_b), and if he's still interested, Bryan Krantz (darthsiddus2) between GDMMA 13 and 14. I say "if he's still interested", because I made something of a mistake bringing in Regus Knight, Jeff Nights and Jarell Royal seeing as they didn't end up answering my PMs or ever showing up around the Grey Dog MMA threads again. So I want to make sure that everyone I bring in actually wants to participate.

Ok I'd like to start it off by rolling my other half into the world... I'll let you know if she unloads her elbows on me and then you can decide :P (scary but she was told by her instructor she had vicoius elbows :eek: ) Name: Sarah Lawton Shortname: Lawton Nickname: The Dragon Gender: Female Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Fusae Miura Birthdate: 19/07/78 Hometown: Bridgend, Wales Nationality: Welsh Fighting Weight: 135 lbs Natural Weight: 126 lbs Height: 5' 6" Fighting Style: Striker Fighting Approach: Intense 3 General Stats you would like to improve: Consistency, Reflexes, Excitement 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: Kick Technique, Hand Speed, Strike Defence 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: Submission Defence, Ground Escape, Ground Flexibility 3 Clitch Stats you would like to improve: Elbow Power, Elbow Technique, Knee Technique 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: Courage, Killer Instinct 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma * Please note that all stats will be Randomly generated based on fighting Style etc. Choose a Personality: (Free Spirit) Pro Record: (0 - 0)

Awesome, sign me up! Name: Lindsey Lewis Shortname: Lindsey Nickname: Hellcat Gender: Female Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Leslie Myers Bio (Not mandatory): Lindsey Lewis is a young Jiu-Jitsu trainee with a lot of potential. She has a mind for fighting and is determined to rise to the top. With skill, charisma, and a good look to top it all off, she may well succeed at that achieving that goal. Birthdate: October 1980 Hometown: Pontiac, Illinois Nationality: American Fighting Weight: 146 lbs Natural Weight: 156 lbs Height: 5'11 Fighting Style: Jiu-Jitsu Fighting Approach: Explosive 3 General Stats you would like to improve: Reach (Legs), Dedication, Excitement 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: Kick Power, Knee Power, Clinch 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: Submissions, Attacking Positioning, Ground Control 3 Clitch Stats you would like to improve: Grappling, Takedowns, Knee Power 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: Killer Instinct, Courage 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma Choose a Personality: Driven Pro Record: 0 - 0

If you're still accepting sign-ups: Name: Fong Sai-Yuk Shortname: Fong Nickname: Earth Horse Gender: Male Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Go Yamamoto Bio (Not mandatory): Birthdate: February 1978 Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada Nationality: Chinese Fighting Weight: 190 Natural Weight: 200 Height: 5’10” Fighting Style: Jeet Kune Do Fighting Approach: Intense 3 General Stats you would like to improve: Resilience, Dedication, Excitement 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: Footwork, Strike Defence, Takedown Defence 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: Submission Defence, Defensive Positioning, Ground Control 3 Clinch Stats you would like to improve: Takedown Defence, Elbow Technique, Knee Technique 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: Fighting Instincts, Courage 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma Personality: Driven Pro Record: 0-0 Incidentally, is there a way to post this data? I wouldn't mind playing with these Grey Dog MMA Fighters.

Name: Rosalinda Cressman Shortname: Rosalinda Nickname: Gender: Female Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Alyssa Taylor Bio (Not mandatory): Birthdate: March, 1978 Hometown: Orlando, Florida Nationality: American Fighting Weight: 145 Natural Weight: 157 Height: 5'4 Fighting Style: Sambo Fighting Approach: Relaxed 3 General Stats you would like to improve: Strength, Chin Strength, and Conditioning 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: Takedowns, Wrestling, and Strike Defense 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: Striking, Submissions, and Attack Positioning 3 Clitch Stats you would like to improve: Takedowns, Grappling, and Knee Technique 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: Fighting Instincts and Patience 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma Choose a Personality: All Business Pro Record: (You can have no more than 5 MMA Fights): 0-0

Name: Dawn Williams Shortname: Dawn Nickname: Deadly Gender: Female Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Michelle Addams Bio (Not mandatory): Birthdate: what ever makes her 24 Hometown: Miami, Flordia Nationality: American Fighting Weight: 146 Natural Weight: 156 Height: 5'10 Fighting Style: Kick Boxing Fighting Approach: high aggression 3 General Stats you would like to improve: Consistency, Chin Strength, and Conditioning 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: handspeed, takedown defence, and punch technique 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: ground escape, defensive positioning, submission defence 3 Clitch Stats you would like to improve: Takedown defence, elbow technique, and elbow power 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: Fighting Instincts and Patience 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma Choose a Personality: free spirit Pro Record: (You can have no more than 5 MMA Fights): 4-0

[QUOTE=derek_b;372906]Still... it'd be a pretty small division. :p Good idea actually, though I'm not sure my girlfriend would appreciate me signing her up for stuff. She'd probably start unloading elbows on me and I don't want to be KO'ed by her in real life. :eek:[/QUOTE] Thought you'd be interested! She didn't KO me hehehe. I'm not allowed to discuss the ins and outs of what actually happened next... cus if I did I'd more more than just KO'd lololol. On an unrelated note. I managed to get hold of Poser 6. Its quite an intuative tool. Without any kind of add-ons I've managed to make some decent looking characters. I'm getting better so I could have a go at making a few renders for people of this dynasty? I can make new textures so I can have some creative input, in fact I'm actually getting a degree to become a games artist atm, so I'm quite skilled in that field.

Since I think my girlfriend would kill me if I used her, I'm going to use my old e-fed character's girlfriend instead. I'm sure he'd appreciate her being trained to fight after everything that happened to her. :) Name: Natasha Henderson Shortname: Natasha Nickname: "Knock Out" Gender: Female Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Katy-Jane Paulson Bio (Not mandatory): Birthdate: May, whatever year makes her 18 when she debuts. Hometown: Sunnydale, California (cos I never actually had one for her) Nationality: American Fighting Weight: 138 Natural Weight: 148 Height: 5'8" Fighting Style: Muay Thai (using the Enter The Spider's Web template this is what style I got) Fighting Approach: High Aggression 3 General Stats you would like to improve: Strength, Excitement, Reach (arms) 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: Hand Speed, Punch Power, Kick Power 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: Striking, Attacking Positioning, Ground Escape 3 Clinch Stats you would like to improve: Knee Power, Knee Technique, Takedown Defense 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: Courage, Killer Instinct 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma Choose a Personality: Driven Pro Record: 0-0

Name: Damion Lee Shortname: Damion Nickname: Instant Death Gender: Male Default pic to use (or include you're own precut pic): Heiji Endo Bio (Not mandatory): Birthdate: Whatever makes him 25 Hometown: Miami, Flordia by way of China Nationality: Chinese Fighting Weight: 185 Natural Weight: 200 Height: 6'3 Fighting Style: Kick Boxer Fighting Approach: High Aggression 3 General Stats you would like to improve: chin strength, mobility, reflexes 3 Standing Stats you would like to improve: Hand Speed, Punch Power, takedown defence 3 Ground Stats you would like to improve: defensive postioning, sweeping, Ground Escape 3 Clinch Stats you would like to improve:Elbow Power, Elbow Technique, Takedown Defense 2 Mental Stats you would like to improve: fighting instinct, Killer Instinct 1 Martketability Stat you would like to improve: Charisma Choose a Personality: All Bussiness Pro Record: 5-0

Archived