Road Warrior Trojan

Hello dudes, Im running TNA in early 08, and i have signed James Laurentis (SP!), son of Animal. I have them teaming as the Road Warriors Animal & Trojan. I keep getting a road agent msg that "Large sections of the crowd really hate Trojan". Any clues on what to do??? Hes quite over, and a comfortable midcarder when Animal retires in a month, so i dont wanna mess around with him too much.

[QUOTE=The Ego;333476]Hello dudes, Im running TNA in early 08, and i have signed James Laurentis (SP!), son of Animal. I have them teaming as the Road Warriors Animal & Trojan. I keep getting a road agent msg that "Large sections of the crowd really hate Trojan". Any clues on what to do??? Hes quite over, and a comfortable midcarder when Animal retires in a month, so i dont wanna mess around with him too much.[/QUOTE] What's his Basics skill at?

Why do you have him as Trojan though? Animal Jr. Is with Ohio State not USC. I can't imagine that Trojan name would sit well with marketing. Now I realize to borrow my bro-in-law's phrase that the buckeye is "a worthless nut". (Forgive him Ohio Staters, he's from Steelers country.) But I wouldn't use some other college's nickname to compensate. If I'm doing Animal Sr & Jr as the new Road Warriors I probably call Jr. "Beast"

Remi, his stats are what they are in the 1RC data, sorry i dont have them to hand. Cappy, im british, live in britain, most of what you just said in the top 2 lines flew over my head. Trojan is his name simply because i wanted some sort of name, so i borrowed it from the lad who looked like action man in the UK gladiators series.

[QUOTE=The Ego;333656]Remi, his stats are what they are in the 1RC data, sorry i dont have them to hand. Cappy, im british, live in britain, most of what you just said in the top 2 lines flew over my head. Trojan is his name simply because i wanted some sort of name, so i borrowed it from the lad who looked like action man in the UK gladiators series.[/QUOTE] He is saying that he plays college (american) football in the US for a team called the Ohio State Buckeyes... They are pretty much hated by everyone not a fan, and they also hate the USC Trojans (a "rival" school, if you will, it's another one of the top 10 programs in the US.) Calling him Trojan would most likely never happen it what was being hinted at.

Not to mention the fact that the kid is going to be playing in the NFL next year and is unlikely to ever to be a professional wrestler unless he suffers a serious football injury and has no other option. Maybe the fans are against it because it is completely unrealistic! :)

[QUOTE=The Ego;333656]Remi, his stats are what they are in the 1RC data, sorry i dont have them to hand.[/QUOTE] Hrm, I don't have 1RC so I can't tell if that's the case. But generally, if his basics is really low, fans will tend to dislike him. There are other reasons (like his name :p) but usually it comes down to him being in a ring when he's not qualified to do so. It also depends on how much 'Cult' and/or 'Risque' is in your product. I've never had fans dislike a worker like that but I never have Cult or Risque in my products either.

Archived