Anthony Letoussier

In my game he has just moved up to HW, after sweeping the LHW class. I'm capping HW at about 235, then having Super HW, so he should fit right in there. It also means I wont have a situation whereby by HW champ refuses to fight contenders that are 30-40 lbs bigger than him. My problem with Letoussier was that his buddies from the Strikeforce camp were taking our everyone in the division, then refusing to fight him for the belt. I had JJ Ried go undefeated, and they wouldnt fight eachother, then Mike Watson (who got KO'd by Jethro Munter in his first fight!!) go on a 6 fight streak only to refuse to fight his friend. Christopher Sharpe is now my LHW Champion, so I can build to a fight between him and Watson. If Sharpe wins, Letoussier might have to come back down for a revenge match.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;335735]He was my Heavyweight champ, won a bunch of matches, then after a few injuries he went on a 10 match loosing streak! What is most impressive is that he still manages to produce very regular 4* matches!:eek:[/QUOTE] LeToussier is crazy in my game, he lost a few fights, one being to Asanovic, then won a few and then KO's Asanovic in a rematch. Now he will be challenging Mike Watson for the title.

Archived