Grey Dog Entertainment

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][CENTER]Thursday Week 4 December 07 Pre-Show Meeting Venue: Haden Hill Leisure Centre [/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]Good morning everyone and welcome back. First off id like to congratulate the new champions and the competitors who will be taking part in the tag team title match tonight. It was hell of a show last week and I'm proud of you lot, the only way is up from here. OK there are going to be a couple of changes to the set up of the roster and due to the titles etc we have assigned you all new pushes. Please remember that these pushes are not permanent and are subject to change. [B][CENTER]Openers [/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]J.A Gilkison Teddy Hart Spitfire Stevie Carter[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Lower Midcard[/B] Avivv Mayaan Billy Kidman Jack Lightning St. Anger Randy Skelhorn[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Midcard[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Adam Phoenix Alistair McGeorge Ben Jackson James Casey Nuclear Templeton Blasphemy [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Upper Midcard[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Jmack Mark Sloan Sheymus McGliggin * GDE Best of British Champion Thomas Metcalf-Salerno Tremonti[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Main Event[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Alex Shane Doug Williams Joshua Starr Outlaw JC Malleus Maleficurum * GDE Heavyweight Champion [/CENTER] The current line up for tonights show is as follows: Spitfire Stevie Carter v Blasphemy Teddy Hart v Aviv Maayan Billy Kidman v J.A Gilikison St. Anger v Nuclear Templeton Tremonti & James Casey v Ben Jackson & Alistair McGeorge Sheymus McGliggin v Randy Skelhorn (Hardcore) *Non Title* Outlaw JC v Jmack (No disqualifications) Malleus Maleficurum v Mark Sloan *Non title* Tag Team Title Match Adam Phoenix & Jack Lightning v Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno Obviously these matches are subject to change should my creative mind decide so. Once again thanks for the show last week and lets make this one even better. [/QUOTE] Note: Due to the addictive nature of COD4 I'm not going to do the show tonight but shall do it tomorrow.

[B]Spitfire Stevie Carter[/B] v Blasphemy [B]Teddy Hart[/B] v Aviv Maayan [B]Billy Kidman[/B] v J.A Gilikison St. Anger v [B]Nuclear Templeton[/B] [B]Tremonti & James Casey[/B] v Ben Jackson & Alistair McGeorge [B]Sheymus McGliggin[/B] v Randy Skelhorn (Hardcore) *Non Title* Outlaw JC v [B]Jmack[/B] (No disqualifications) [B] Malleus Maleficurum[/B] v Mark Sloan *Non title* Tag Team Title Match Adam Phoenix & Jack Lightning v [B]Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno[/B]

Spitfire Stevie Carter v [B]Blasphemy[/B] [B]Teddy Hart [/B]v Aviv Maayan [B]Billy Kidman[/B] v J.A Gilikison St. Anger v [B]Nuclear Templeton[/B] [B]Tremonti & James Casey[/B] v Ben Jackson & Alistair McGeorge [B]Sheymus McGliggin[/B] v Randy Skelhorn (Hardcore) *Non Title* Outlaw JC v [B]Jmack[/B] (No disqualifications) [B]Malleus Maleficurum[/B] v Mark Sloan *Non title* Tag Team Title Match: [B]Adam Phoenix & Jack Lightning [/B]v Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno - I know it's strange saying that I'm going to lose but I think that with my partner being Main Event and me Upper Midcard that the other two are better suited to a midcard tag title belt, So unless Blasphemy is planning on my team go on a destuctive run and have the tag titles on the side I don't see us winning. [QUOTE]Sorry matey but after tomorrow I'm off work for 2 weeks And I should be getting my own laptop back from repair tomorrow which means I dont have to wait until the wifes is free.[/QUOTE] That's great to hear so now this thing may get moving a little faster.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;346484]They spelt your name wrong on the title :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Spell it correctly or i'll throw a hissy fit! :p --------------- Spitfire Stevie Carter v [B]Blasphemy [/B] [B]Teddy Hart[/B] v Aviv Maayan [B]Billy Kidman[/B] v J.A Gilikison St. Anger v [B]Nuclear Templeton[/B] [B]Tremonti & James Casey[/B] v Ben Jackson & Alistair McGeorge Sheymus McGliggin v [B]Randy Skelhorn [/B](Hardcore) *Non Title* [B]Outlaw JC[/B] v Jmack (No disqualifications) [B]Malleus Maleficurum[/B] v Mark Sloan *Non title* Tag Team Title Match [B]Adam Phoenix & Jack Lightning[/B] v Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno

Spitfire Stevie Carter v [B]Blasphemy[/B] Teddy Hart v [B]Aviv Maayan[/B] Billy Kidman v [B]J.A Gilikison[/B] St. Anger v [B]Nuclear Templeton[/B] [B]Tremonti & James Casey[/B] v Ben Jackson & Alistair McGeorge Sheymus McGliggin v [B]Randy Skelhorn [/B](Hardcore) *Non Title* [B]Outlaw JC[/B] v Jmack (No disqualifications) [B]Malleus Maleficurum[/B] v Mark Sloan *Non title* Tag Team Title Match [B]Adam Phoenix & Jack Lightning[/B] v Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno

[QUOTE= Tag Team Title Match: [B]Adam Phoenix & Jack Lightning [/B]v Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno - I know it's strange saying that I'm going to lose but I think that with my partner being Main Event and me Upper Midcard that the other two are better suited to a midcard tag title belt, So unless Blasphemy is planning on my team go on a destuctive run and have the tag titles on the side I don't see us winning. .[/QUOTE] Remember the outcome of this title match is random to decide the title. This will be the only random match on the next card and be the last random match ever unless a title has to be vacated due to injury. I do admit that it will harder to book if the team of Starr & Salerno win but Im sure we will figure something out :p

[B][CENTER]Thursday Week 4 December 07 Venue: Haden Hill Leisure Centre GDE Best of British Attendance: 64[/CENTER][/B] [B] Segment 1 – Nuclear Templeton[/B] [QUOTE] Ladies and gentleman, I have come before you to offer my apologies. My apologies to Ramianen Valorian. I am the first to admit that I can get caught in the moment in a match, but it was never my intention to hurt or injure anyone. Valorian if you are listening I’d like to offer my apologies and I hope we can carry on from here as friends?[/QUOTE] [B]Valorians Reply.[/B] [QUOTE]Nuclear…. Nuclear, you cost me my shot at the title, you cost me my shot at greatness, and you come out here looking for forgiveness, Well I’ll give you forgiveness when I have vengeance….. But don’t worry Nuke, I’m no going to hurt you, no no I’m going to help you. That’s right if I cant achieve greatness in the ring, then I’ll achieve greatness through you, that’s right Nuke I’m offering my services as manager to you…. And you will accept. I will have control over your bookings, I will have control over your training, I will have control over your……. Destiny. Oh and I’ll be canceling your match with St. Anger tonight, I will book you a more suitable opponent.[/QUOTE] [B] Rating: E (don't start this again)[/B] [B]Segment 2 – Spitfire Stevie Carter v Blasphemy – Prematch[/B] Stevie Carter: [QUOTE]2 weeks ago, i said that i would win for you fans and i did, tonight i will do it again, you fans couldn't help me win the title but thats OK because tonight i have the chance to put our loud mouth owner in his place and i will do it for all of you.[/QUOTE] Rating: E+ [B] Segment 3 – Spitfire Stevie v Blasphemy Match[/B] Stevie Carter had the best of this match. After 7 Minutes, Alex Shane interfered to set up Blasphemy for the win. The fans give Carter a lot of heat for his inability to beat Blasphemy. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 4 – Spitfire Stevie post match[/B] [QUOTE]Why?!?!?!?!, why are you boo-ing, all i have done since i came here is tell you all how i want to win for you, yet you boo me. all i can say is you lot best start showing me some respect, or else, i'll i'll... i'll show you what im really capable of[/QUOTE] [B]Rating: E[/B] [B]Segment 5 – Billy Kidman v J.A Gilkison[/B] Billy Kidman dominated a match and put Gilkison away after 8:06 with a BK Bomb. [B]Rating: E [/B] Segment 6 – St. Anger v Aviv Maayan St. Anger won by pinfall in 10:45 after hitting Aviv with his Cane when the ref wasn't looking. [B]Rating: E[/B] [B]Segment 7 – Alliance Tremonti & James Casey[/B] Tremonti: There are 2 dominant wrestlers in this company and we have been overlooked. James Casey: That’s right. We are issuing an open challenge right now to anyone who thinks they have what it takes to bring us down. Tremonti: 2 other guys might walk out of here tonight as tag tram champions but it is only a mater of time before the belts are with the rightful owners. This gets a decent pop from the crowd. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 8 – Challenge Accepted[/B] Alistair McGeorge & Ben Jackson emerge from the curtain to accept the challenge. [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]Segment 9 – Tremonti & James Casey v Alistair McGeorge & Ben Jackson[/B] The match ended by double count out after the match turned into a out of ring brawl. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B] Segment 10 – Nuclear Templeton v Ramianen Valorian’s Choice[/B] Nuclear Templeton waits in the ring waiting to see who Valorian has chosen for him to face. Valorian: [QUOTE]Nuke I'd like to first of all tell you, you are gonna love this, I have got you the biggest match of your life, a first blood match against........ Alex Shane.[/QUOTE] Alex Shane dominated the match and gave Nuclear Templeton a beating for a solid 14 mintues before ending the match with a chairshot. Templeton was stretchered from the ring out cold. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Segment 11 – Teddy Match fixing[/B] Teddy Hart is seen backstage trying to convince Mark Sloan to pay him £500 and Teddy will interfere costing Malleus the match. He is overheard by Blasphemy. Blasphemy: What did I tell you if you started your backstage **** in this company? Go get changed you have a match in 10 Minutes. Teddy: What you talking about? I’m not booked for tonight? Blasphemy: Well that’s just changed you little punk, and don’t expect to be paid for it! [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 12 - Randy Skelhorn v Sheymus McGliggin[/B] Sheymus McGliggin dominated this squash match and finished it in 4 minutes with a Irish Lucky Charm [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]Segment 13 – Teddy’s Punishment[/B] Teddy Hart is in the ring waiting to find out who his opponent is. Blasphemy: These two guys wouldn't normally talk to each other never mind team up. But I think they are the best choice to teach your skinny lil ass a lesson. Oh and as an added bonus for you.... there are no falls allowed in this match in the first 10 minutes...... enjoy. From the curtain emerge Outlaw JC & Jmack. The match ended in 10:34 when Teddy Hart tapped out to Outlaws Hang man. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B] Segment 14 Mark Sloan v Malleus Maleficurum[/B] Even an attack from Doug Williams couldn't stop Malleus picking up the win by submission on 7:41. After the match Malleus went backstage to hunt Williams down but he was nowhere to be found. [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Segment 15 Tag Team title Match[/B] Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno picked up the GDE tag team titles when Salerno got the 3 count on Jack Lightning after a killer instinct. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Overall Rating: D-[/B] Note: Quite a bit of lack of detail in this show. I have plans for tonight so I wanted to get the show posted. If I keep the detail at this level and just concentrate on the angles then I should be able to run a show per night to pick the pace up :)

[quote=Blasphemywebleed;347403][B][CENTER]Thursday Week 4 December 07[/CENTER] [/B] [CENTER][B]Venue: Haden Hill Leisure Centre[/B] [B]GDE Best of British[/B] [B]Attendance: 64[/B][/CENTER] [B]Segment 1 – Nuclear Templeton[/B] [B]Valorians Reply.[/B] [B]Rating: E (don't start this again)[/B] [B]Segment 2 – Spitfire Stevie Carter v Blasphemy – Prematch[/B] Stevie Carter: Rating: E+ [B]Segment 3 – Spitfire Stevie v Blasphemy Match[/B] Stevie Carter had the best of this match. After 7 Minutes, Alex Shane interfered to set up Blasphemy for the win. The fans give Carter a lot of heat for his inability to beat Blasphemy. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 4 – Spitfire Stevie post match[/B] [B]Rating: E[/B] [B]Segment 5 – Billy Kidman v J.A Gilkison[/B] Billy Kidman dominated a match and put Gilkison away after 8:06 with a BK Bomb. [B]Rating: E [/B] Segment 6 – St. Anger v Aviv Maayan St. Anger won by pinfall in 10:45 after hitting Aviv with his Cane when the ref wasn't looking. [B]Rating: E[/B] [B]Segment 7 – Alliance Tremonti & James Casey[/B] Tremonti: There are 2 dominant wrestlers in this company and we have been overlooked. James Casey: That’s right. We are issuing an open challenge right now to anyone who thinks they have what it takes to bring us down. Tremonti: 2 other guys might walk out of here tonight as tag tram champions but it is only a mater of time before the belts are with the rightful owners. This gets a decent pop from the crowd. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 8 – Challenge Accepted[/B] Alistair McGeorge & Ben Jackson emerge from the curtain to accept the challenge. [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]Segment 9 – Tremonti & James Casey v Alistair McGeorge & Ben Jackson[/B] The match ended by double count out after the match turned into a out of ring brawl. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 10 – Nuclear Templeton v Ramianen Valorian’s Choice[/B] Nuclear Templeton waits in the ring waiting to see who Valorian has chosen for him to face. Valorian: Alex Shane dominated the match and gave Nuclear Templeton a beating for a solid 14 mintues before ending the match with a chairshot. Templeton was stretchered from the ring out cold. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Segment 11 – Teddy Match fixing[/B] Teddy Hart is seen backstage trying to convince Mark Sloan to pay him £500 and Teddy will interfere costing Malleus the match. He is overheard by Blasphemy. Blasphemy: What did I tell you if you started your backstage **** in this company? Go get changed you have a match in 10 Minutes. Teddy: What you talking about? I’m not booked for tonight? Blasphemy: Well that’s just changed you little punk, and don’t expect to be paid for it! [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 12 - Randy Skelhorn v Sheymus McGliggin[/B] Sheymus McGliggin dominated this squash match and finished it in 4 minutes with a Irish Lucky Charm [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]Segment 13 – Teddy’s Punishment[/B] Teddy Hart is in the ring waiting to find out who his opponent is. Blasphemy: These two guys wouldn't normally talk to each other never mind team up. But I think they are the best choice to teach your skinny lil ass a lesson. Oh and as an added bonus for you.... there are no falls allowed in this match in the first 10 minutes...... enjoy. From the curtain emerge Outlaw JC & Jmack. The match ended in 10:34 when Teddy Hart tapped out to Outlaws Hang man. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 14 Mark Sloan v Malleus Maleficurum[/B] Even an attack from Doug Williams couldn't stop Malleus picking up the win by submission on 7:41. After the match Malleus went backstage to hunt Williams down but he was nowhere to be found. [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Segment 15 Tag Team title Match[/B] Joshua Starr & Thomas Metcalf Salerno picked up the GDE tag team titles when Salerno got the 3 count on Jack Lightning after a killer instinct. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Overall Rating: D-[/B] Note: Quite a bit of lack of detail in this show. I have plans for tonight so I wanted to get the show posted. If I keep the detail at this level and just concentrate on the angles then I should be able to run a show per night to pick the pace up :)[/quote] I like the teddy hart punishment:D

[CENTER][B]Emergency Meeting Tuesday Week 1 January 2008 Venue: Blasphemy's Home[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE]OK first off I'd like to thank everyone for coming at such short notice. I wish I had called you here on better circumstances but I have some terrible news, now some of you may have already heard the rumors so I am just going to confirm. Don't worry everything is fine with our company and you are all still in a job..... ok ok I'm blabbering on now..... to the point.......... Everyone our good friend and owner of FWA, Greg Lambert was found dead at his home on Sunday night.... Now I don't have any other details of his death as yet but as soon as I know you will know. Now, as you know we were scheduled to travle to Dublin tomorrow for our show on Thursday, I have cancelled that show and instead we will be doing a show from Portsmouth in memory of Greg. This show will be strictly a house show and will not be broadcast over the internet. We will not break storyline in this show and from a booking point of view it will be like any other show. Now to a business point of view regarding Greg's death. The new owner of FWA has already been announced and I have to say folks it's not looking good from our point of view. The new owner is very well known in the industry and has many many contacts, the list of talent he could bring in is never ending, if you haven't already heard the new owner is none other than Ultimo Dragon. On a plus side for us he has released Mark Sloan, Aviv Mayaan and Alex Shane who are all still under contract with us. The problem being for him to do such a talent clearout I dread to think who he is brining in. After this show on Thursday for Greg Lambert we will be severing all ties with FWA and they will be our biggest competitor. If anyone is under any illusion of the threat that FWA pose for us then here perhaps you would like to know Ultimo's first 3 signings? Chavo Guerro, Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Not the biggest names in the world but they do make up one hell of a roster. Anyway I'll see you in Portsmouth for Thursdays show. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NickC13573;347846]*Raising his hand at the meeting* Wouldn't the great powers of GDE want to be aligned with the great God of the Dragon's and FWA, as it would give us the great power needed to rise above FWA and ultimately smite them down into the depths of hell?[/QUOTE] As happy as it would me to smite FWA and Ultimo Dragon into the burning fires of hell, we don't have the spending power to go one on one with them at the moment. An alliance with FWA at the current time would show us to be weak in comparision, I want to distance ourselves from FWA until our popularity has risen, after this I plan to move our show dates to the same day as FWA and we will compete with them one on one. But thanks for your input oh dark one.

[QUOTE]Quote: OK first off I'd like to thank everyone for coming at such short notice. I wish I had called you here on better circumstances but I have some terrible news, now some of you may have already heard the rumors so I am just going to confirm. Don't worry everything is fine with our company and you are all still in a job..... ok ok I'm blabbering on now..... to the point.......... Everyone our good friend and owner of FWA, Greg Lambert was found dead at his home on Sunday night.... Now I don't have any other details of his death as yet but as soon as I know you will know. Now, as you know we were scheduled to travle to Dublin tomorrow for our show on Thursday, I have cancelled that show and instead we will be doing a show from Portsmouth in memory of Greg. This show will be strictly a house show and will not be broadcast over the internet. We will not break storyline in this show and from a booking point of view it will be like any other show. Now to a business point of view regarding Greg's death. The new owner of FWA has already been announced and I have to say folks it's not looking good from our point of view. The new owner is very well known in the industry and has many many contacts, the list of talent he could bring in is never ending, if you haven't already heard the new owner is none other than Ultimo Dragon. On a plus side for us he has released Mark Sloan, Aviv Mayaan and Alex Shane who are all still under contract with us. The problem being for him to do such a talent clearout I dread to think who he is brining in. After this show on Thursday for Greg Lambert we will be severing all ties with FWA and they will be our biggest competitor. If anyone is under any illusion of the threat that FWA pose for us then here perhaps you would like to know Ultimo's first 3 signings? Chavo Guerro, Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Not the biggest names in the world but they do make up one hell of a roster. [B]Anyway I'll see you in Portsmouth for Thursdays show[/B].[/QUOTE]Kickass.... My home town!!!!!

Archived