Picture this..... Real world, November 2008. TNA have grown to global, WWE is still the force that we know, but the NWA Pro promotion has come from nowhere to rise to international level. NWA Pro has two main champions (both ME Titles), Kurt Angle (NWA World HW Champ) and Robert Roode (NWA US HW Champ), both undefeated in 9 months........ Angle retained his title at the November PPV in a thrilling A* match up against Cactus Jack. Roode retained over Chris Moore (Masters). This set up the battle to unify the two Heavyweight Titles at the December PPV, 2 undefeated men, 2 titles, the battle for it all..... 1st of December..... Kurt Angle passes away!!!!

Gutted i am, Robert Roode had grown from lower midcarder to main eventer in like 3months. Both guys A Momentum, i had also kept both guys apart from each other just for this one money making fued!! Ive just had to hire Goldberg to beef up the ME scene now. Not sure how he will fit in tho!! I have Roode & Nick Dinsmore in a stable/team called "the Alliance" so Next plan of action is for Nick Dinsmore to take the HW title and both to be dominant with their respective titles.....then BANG! the money maker in the summer of 2009 - Roode vs Dinsmore!!!

Change of plan again..... Middle of Dec 08 - WWE dropped to Cult!! Randy Orton resigned with the WWE on a PPA deal....so i swooped!!! He joins in time for Starrcade at the end of December. Tournament at Starrcade..... Goldberg vs Orton - Cactus Jack vs Nick Dinsmore..... Winners fight for the title!

WWE dropped to Cult and lost Raw & Smackdown's slots!!! ECW remains tho!! I know have Bob Holly in the NWA, and Randy Orton claimed the NWA HW Title, Its now January 09, and i have a plan to introudce a brand split, when i can negotiate a new tv show deal, then keep the NWA US Heavyweight Champ Robert Roode, and NWA World Heavyweight champ Randy Orton apart on seperate shows, then at the December 2009 PPV Starrcade, the two can battle out after being undefeated for a year in singles comp!! Sound any good??

Have Nick fight his dad! He can bring balance back to the world of wrestling! The main build up can be Hulk saying "Nick...I am your father." It can be like, Hulk was the blinding rightness of wrestling at the start of the 90's, and did the right thing, then Eric got in his ear and corrupted him and wrestling. Now young Nick can knock his father off and create a new balance. Ooh god...Im leaving now...

Archived