Pictures...

For moves. Does anybody actually like these? Most of them creep me out and look awkward. What happened to our favorite grapplers from Wrespi 1? Sure, they didnt do as much, and got somewhat repitive, but they still look massively better than these new jamokes do. Anyone actually like these? And does anyone have some replacements? Sorry if this is really nitpicking, but this is one of my major turn offs from buying this game right now. Also, does this game have any new match modes?

I am of the opinion that the first Wrestling Spirit had better move pictures, though I can kind of see that the newer ones match up better with the default background graphics (and whatnot). As far as replacement pics... I'd suggest either reassigning the first game's pics, or trying to find the D.O.T.T. versions. I put a lot of time into those move pics and thought they came out as intended. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them at present. Hopefully someone would be able to help you out (were you interested, of course). Regardless, electing not to buy a text game based on graphics complaints is a bit much. Granted, you do spend a lot of time viewing those move pics -- but the game itself is pretty solid. Isn't that what really matters in these types of games?

Archived