NWA Pro

Hello Guys, I wondered if anyone fancies a New Year challenge??? Design me a new NWA Logo, If you feel creative, try some title belts also!! The winner, i have a special prize for!!! If you need some spark here it is.... Its 2009, and the former TNA Booker, The Ego (ME) has signed into the NWA franchise, and has carried the official and established name, NWA Pro. NWA Pro has grown from Cult to International in just 6months, We have two brands, the NWA Worldwide Brand, and the NWA United States Brand. Both with Heavyweight champs, and a TV Slot each. We have on the Worldwide Brand, NWA World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, NWA TV Champion Takeshi Morishima, NWA Extreme Champion Mick Foley (part time title), NWA World Tag Team Champions "Team Extreme" Bubba & Devon. We have on the US Brand, NWA US Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode, NWA US Pure Champion Blade Hart, NWA US Tag Team Champions Bob Sapp & Ken Shamrock, NWA US Cruiserweight Champion Mistico.

Well, it would be a catch up, as opposed to a dynasty, so it could be posted in this mod forum. WWE - Fell from Global to cult, lost some stars. Then grew back to Global after losing all their shows, now keeping their stars. TNA - Originally booked by me, i got TNA into the prime position, WWE lost their shows, and i debuted the Nitro Show for TNA with super ratings, CM Punk became a global star for TNA, as is Harry Smith, Samoa Joe, Brock Lesnar to name but a few. The number one in the US, ahead of the WWE on purely the prestige rating now. Mainly down to CM Punks run as TNA Champion. NWA Pro - The brainchild of the former TNA booker, started at Cult, and with the blosoming Nick Dinsmore, Robert Roode and Takeshi Morishima, NWA Pro grew to International level. Sadly, Kurt Angle the top NWA star, passed away leaving a gap for Randy Orton to jump from WWE. This game is quite possibly the most interesting one ive ever played in, because my actions have actually rejuvenated the wrestling world.

Archived