TNA 2004: Making an Impact!

[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/makinganimpactlogo.jpg[/img] [u][b]NWA: Total Non-Stop Action 2004: Making an Impact![/b][/u] NWA: Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling is an American professional wrestling promotion founded by Jeff and Jerry Jarrett in May 2002, operating out of Nashville, Tennessee. TNA has recently withdrawn from the National Wrestling Alliance but has acquired the rights to both the NWA World Heavyweight and the NWA World Tag Team Championships until 2014. TNA is also the first American promotion to move exclusively in a hexagonal ring; a move from the conventional four-sided square ring. TNA uses a unique business model as the company run its shows out of the TNA Asylum in Nashville and now the Impact Zone at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. TNA run a weekly two-hour cable pay-per-view instead of the conventional monthly shows used by other companies. TNA began running these weekly shows on Wednesday June 19th, 2002 – and have recently confirmed the debut of a new national television deal with Fox Sports Net and have planned the introduction of TNA Impact on June 4th, 2004. Our story begins on June 2nd, 2004 with the ninety-seventh weekly PPV – just two days before the FSN debut of TNA Impact; can TNA become a greater force within professional wrestling on a national stage? [b][u]Show Archive:[/u][/b] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=349547&postcount=6]June 2nd PPV (#97)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=350475&postcount=11]June 4th Impact (#1)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=355496&postcount=14]June 9th PPV (#98)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=365469&postcount=15]June 11th Impact (#2)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=365679&postcount=16]June 16th PPV (#99)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=366561&postcount=17]June 18th Impact (#3)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=367604&postcount=18]June 23rd PPV (#100)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=369131&postcount=19]June 25th Impact (#4)[/url] [url=http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=370009&postcount=20]June 30th PPV (#101)[/url] [i](*updated after each show)[/i]

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Roster[/b][/u] [i]June 1st 2004[/i] [color="#FF0000"][b]| ABISMO NEGRO | ABYSS | AJ STYLES | AMAZING RED | ANDY DOUGLAS | B.G. JAMES | BOBBY ROODE | CHASE STEVENS | CHRIS HARRIS | CHRIS SABIN | CHRISTOPHER DANIELS | D-RAY 3000 | DALLAS ( * ) | DAVID YOUNG | DESIRE | DUSTY RHODES | ELIX SKIPPER | ERIC YOUNG | ERIK WATTS | FRANKIE KAZARIAN ( * ) | GLEN GILBERTTI | GOLDYLOCKS | HEAVY METAL | HECTOR GARZA | JAMES STORM | JEFF JARRETT | JERRY LYNN | JOHNNY DEVINE | JOHNNY SWINGER | KID KASH ( * ) | KONNAN | MICHAEL SHANE | MONTY BROWN | MR. AGUILA | PAT KENNEY | PETEY WILLIAMS | RAVEN | RON KILLINGS ( * ) | SABU | SCOTT D’AMORE | SHANE DOUGLAS | SHARK BOY | SONJAY DUTT | SONNY SIAKI | TRACI BROOKS | TRINITY |[/b][/color] [u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Champions[/b][/u] [b]NWA World Heavyweight Champion:[/b] Ron “The Truth” Killings [b]NWA World Tag Team Champions:[/b] Kid Kash & Dallas [b]TNA X-Division Champion:[/b] Frankie “The Future” Kazarian [u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Tag Teams[/b][/u] 3 Live Kru (B.G. James, Ron Killings & Konnan) America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm) Kid Kash & Dallas New York Connection (Glen Gilbertti, Johnny Swinger & Trinity) Team Mexico (Hector Garza, Mr. Aguila, Abismo Negro & Heavy Metal) Team Canada (Petey Williams, Bobby Roode, Eric Young & Johnny Devine w/ Scott D-Amore) The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) Triple X (Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper) [quote=May 2004 Recaps] [u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]May 5th 2004[/i] Sonjay Dutt def. Amazing Red by pinfall (8:39) Shane Douglas def. Michael Shane by pinfall (8:24) Team Canada (Petey Williams, Johnny Devine, Eric Young & Bobby Rude) def. Team NWA (Jerry Lynn, Elix Skipper, Chris Sabin & Christopher Daniels) by pinfall (10:46) Trinity def. Desire by pinfall (2:52) Abyss def. Erik Watts by pinfall (6:00) AJ Styles def. Raven by pinfall to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship (16:01) [u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]May 12th 2004[/i] James Storm def. Kid Kash by pinfall (9:07) Monty Brown def. BG James by pinfall (6:29) Amazing Red def. Sonjay Dutt by pinfall (7:24) Shane Douglas def. Michael Shane by pinfall (9:06) Team Canada (Petey Williams & Bobby Rude) def. Team Mexico (Hector Garza & Abismo Negro) by pinfall (8:10) AJ Styles def. Chris Harris by pinfall to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship (15:38) [u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]May 19th 2004[/i] Jerry Lynn def. Bobby Rude by pinfall (9:25) D-Ray 3000 def. David Young by pinfall (4:37) Team Mexico (Abismo Negro, Mr. Aguila & Heavy Metal) def. Team Japan (Ryuji Hijikata, Mitsu Hirai Jr. & Nosawa) by pinfall (7:02) Amazing Red def. Sonjay Dutt by pinfall for a shot at the TNA X-Division Title (9:10) Dusty Rhodes & James Storm def. Kid Kash & Dallas by pinfall in a Bunkhouse Brawl (11:34) Ron Killings def. AJ Styles, Chris Harris and Raven by pinfall in a Deadly Draw Match to become the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion (19:12) [u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]May 26th 2004[/i] Hector Garza (MEX) def. Elix Skipper (NWA) by pinfall at the end of a 16-Man Gauntlet Match (18:58) Team NWA (Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper) def. Team Canada (Johnny Devine & Bobby Roode) by pinfall (11:34) Team Japan (Ryuji Hijikata & Mitsu Hirai Jr.) def. Team Mexico (Heavy Metal & Abismo Negro) by pinfall (8:00) Eric Young (CAN) def. Taichi Ishikari (JAP), Mr. Aguila (MEX) and Jerry Lynn (NWA) in a Ladder Match (18:11) Japan is eliminated from the World X-Cup Chris Sabin (NWA) def. Petey Williams (CAN) and Hector Garza (MEX) in an Ultimate X Match (13:45) Team NWA wins the World X-Cup [/quote]

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]June 2nd 2004 from the Nashville State Fairgrounds - Nashville, Tennessee[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnappv.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; we will see the King of the Mountain match for the NWA title – The Truth defends his newly won title just two weeks after taking the title away from AJ Styles. We will also see Kazarian face off against Amazing Red for the X Title; The American Dream and the Cowboy team up to fight for Tag Team gold; and apparently much more. [u][b]Show Time in the Asylum[/b][/u] We kick off in the usual manner with a recap video from the last two weeks; Jarrett screwing AJ and giving The Truth the NWA belt – plus highlights of Team NWA winning the World X Cup. We cut to [b]Team Canada[/b] arriving at the Asylum – with D’Amore mouthing off; before we hit the arena and get welcomed by the usual duo of Tenay and West. We kick off the action with [b]Petey Williams[/b] and [b]Bobby Roode[/b] of Team Canada in tag action against World X-Cup winning captain [b]Jerry Lynn[/b] and Team Mexico’s [b]Heavy Metal[/b]. After around 9 minutes D’Amore’s annoying presence at ringside pays dividends as he distracts the referee to allow Eric Young and a hockey stick to put [b]Lynn down for the count at the hands of Petey[/b] in 9:03. Backstage, Scott Hudson describes the King of the Mountain match for those who paid no attention last week before interviewing [b]Chris Harris[/b]; “go in with all guns blazing” basically sums up his time before he plugs the Dusty/Storm tag title match claiming that AMW will hold all the gold by the end of the night. Alpha Male [b]Monty Brown[/b] is out next to take on [b]Sonny Siaki[/b] – according to the fans Monty ‘sucks’ but he’s all over Siaki and despite a fight back he [b]nails the Pounce for the three[/b] in 7:10. Exit Alpha Male; enter NYC – as [b]Gilbertti and Swinger[/b] attack Siaki (complete with grass skirts and lei) with a coconut. [b]Irish Pat Kenney[/b] makes the save until [b]Trinity[/b] causes the distraction and hands out a strap each to the NYC; but [b]Desire[/b] spears her ass and goes after the NYC before we give in and head backstage. Hudson is with [b]AJ Styles[/b] – who claims he’s the favourite because it’s a ladder match; but then [b]Raven[/b] walks in and tells Hudson that he should be interviewing him about strategy. Raven claims that he will “take out his opponents before the match” and proceeds to side swipe AJ and beat him down until security clean things up. X-Division time now as [b]The Future[/b] defends his strap against [b]Amazing Red[/b] (who beat Sonjay in the best of three series) – the X-Factors tell us that Frankie hasn’t fought since April14th. An amazing Red Star Press isn’t enough, but the [b]Wave of the Future is as Frankie steals the three count[/b] and keeps his title in 9:38. We head backstage to Hudson and an afro picking [b]D-Ray 3000[/b]; who has no idea who he’s facing – but he’s happy to be here, and he also mentions David Young. It turns out he’s facing [b]Abyss[/b] who makes short work of him in 3:10 [b]with the Black Hole Slam[/b] – with [b]Goldylocks[/b] (and the briefcase full of cash) shoving money down D-Ray’s throat post-match – which brings out [b]Erik Watts[/b] for a brawl; before Watts steals the briefcase and the Black Shirts break things up. Hudson is backstage with [b]the Cowboy and the American Dream[/b] and they want [b]Kash and Dallas[/b] to “put up or shut up” before Dusty babbles about being “proud to team with the young guns”. Outside, [b]Russo[/b] and [b]Watts[/b] are arguing about the money; eventually Russo takes the briefcase – but [b]Goldy[/b] is there and tells Russo she has an offer “he can’t refuse” and it’s all so silly. We then see a video about the Kash/Dallas and Storm/Rhodes build and then head to the ring for the Tag Title match. [b]Dusty[/b] has the match won, but Kash and Dallas eject him from the ring – and in the chaos [b]Storm is waffled by a lead pipe[/b] allowing the Champions retain in 10:57. Backstage, Hudson asks [b]Jarrett[/b] how he’s feeling about having four other men in ‘his match’ – Jarrett claims he’s the only one without an ego and he’s “gonna be the champ going into Impact”. [b]Styles[/b] has apparently heard enough and attack Jarrett before the Black Shirts separate them – and we head to Tenay and his website plug; also Impact and next week’s PPV plugging etcetera (read the end of the review for more). Back with Hudson is the Champ [b]Ron Killings[/b] and the 3LK – Killings plays the race card and he’s the “second Afro-American Champ”. [b]Konnan and BG[/b] back him up but are reminded that if they interfere they are fired – cue video package for the main event. The main event kicks off with all sorts of madness – but AJ hits the [b]Styles Clash on Jarrett to qualify[/b] early on. Naturally he can’t hang the belt – but he does allow [b]Harris to spear Raven to put his name in the hat[/b]. In the penalty box, Raven and Jarrett hatch a plan as [b]The Truth pins Harris after dropping him from the ladder[/b]. Harris and Raven brawl in the box as Jarrett re-enters the match – with chaos ensuing and eventually the brawling in the box hits the ring and [b]Raven DDT’s Harris to qualify himself[/b]. Killings goes after Raven, but [b]Jarrett hits the Stroke to qualify[/b] – but Russo won’t give him the belt to allow AJ to roll Jarrett up and send him to the box. AJ is sent crashing into the penalty box by Raven, Truth sends Harris through a table – Jarrett is out and swings his guitar at Killings, only for it to be reversed and Jarrett to hit the wood. [b]Killings climbs the ladder and hangs the belt[/b] to retain at 20:10; with all of his challengers sprawled out in the ring as we cease transmission. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] Team Canada def. Jerry Lynn & Heavy Metal Monty Brown def. Sonny Siaki Frankie Kazarian def. Amazing Red to retain the X-Division Championship Abyss def. D-Ray 3000 Kid Kash & Dallas def. Dusty Rhodes & James Storm to retain the Tag Team Championship Ron Killings wins the King of the Mountain match to retain the World Championship [b]The Impact Debut[/b] will see America’s Most Wanted take on Kid Kash and Dallas for the Tag titles; a fatal four way for an X-Division title shot; 6-Man X-Cup tag action and a showdown between Killings and Jarrett. ---------- [QUOTE=The Human Cancer;349105]Have you got a TEW 2007 Scenario of 2004? Oh my god! Please, upload it! Pleaaaaaaase!!![/QUOTE] its an old TEW05 update that I removed everything that was irrelevant and back-dated TNA with and ported over to 07.. I have no plans of actually making this a 'real' scenario or releasing it.. its just a very basic core data that im running behind the diary..

[QUOTE=NickC13573;349654]i am sorry Anderz, but that show write up is hard to read.[/QUOTE] you think its hard to read? please let me know how I could change that.. saying its hard to read and just leaving it as that isnt helpful at all.. its 7 short paragraphs of text with all the important information in [b]bold[/b] so you can get the basics by skimming.. and any views on the actual content of the show and not just the format? @BIGJOSH: that's exactly the style I was going for.. a brief recap on a wrestling fan site..

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Impact Results[/b][/u] [i]June 4th 2004 from Soundstage 21 at Universal Studios - Orlando, Florida[/i] [IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaimpact.jpg[/IMG] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; TNA Impact will debut on FSN with a Tag team title match – as AMW take on Kash and Dallas; a four-way X-Division match to see who will challenge Kazarian on Wednesday night – plus a confrontation between Jeff Jarrett and the NWA Champion Ron Killings. [u][b]Show Time at the Impact Zone[/b][/u] We kick things off with a brand spanking new intro movie and music – followed by a recap video of Wednesday night’s King of the Mountain match; before we hit the arena to a fantastic pyrotechnic display. The action kicks off immediately as [b]Team Canada[/b] (Williams, Roode and Young) come out with D’Amore for six-man action – their opponents are [b]Amazing Red, Sonjay Dutt and Hector Garza[/b]. Young takes early punishment, but Roode and Williams fight back and after a vicious [b]Canadian Destroyer by Petey on Dutt[/b], the Canadians win it in 6:34. A quick plug for the PPV on Wednesday and we head to [b]Shark Boy[/b], who makes his way out for another ‘Gut Check’ match to take on the Monster [b]Abyss[/b] – who fends off the early charge and pummels him with [b]the Black Hole Slam for the win[/b] in a short 2:17. We pan around the arena and catch [b]Erik Watts[/b] eyeballing Abyss from the entrance ramp as we rush to a commercial break. We return with [b]Jeff Jarrett[/b] in the ring, complaining about “being screwed out of the title by TNA” – he quickly shuts up as the NWA Champion [b]Ron Killings[/b] storms the ring and tells Jarrett he “has one last chance on Wednesday night”. Jarrett is confident as he introduces his “own personal security – The Elite Guard”. Tenay tells us they are [b]Hernandez, Collyer and Onyx[/b] and they storm the ring and take out Killings until [b]BG and Konnan[/b] run them out of the ring. Backstage, [b]Dusty Rhodes[/b] and Hudson hype up the tag title match between AMW and Kash/Dallas which is next. The Champions, [b]Kid Kash and Dallas[/b], are out first before being joined by [b]America’s Most Wanted[/b] and the title match kicks off. We are told that Championship matches have a 30-minute time limit instead’ve a 10-minute thanks to the Fox Box on the top of the screen. Storm and Harris have the early advantage over Kash, but Dallas fights back – and gives his team the upper hand. Storm comes from nowhere to nail Kash with a spear, before ducking a big boot from Dallas [b]and rolling him up in the corner for the three[/b] to become the new Tag Champions in 11:57. Dusty hits the ring and celebrates with the new champions and we hype the PPV again as we head to commercials. The final quarter begins with the fatal four-way for an X-Division title shot – the four men are [b]Michael Shane, Chris Sabin, Elix Skipper[/b] and the surprise opponent – [b]AJ Styles[/b]! Styles starts with a flurry and takes all three men out – but Shane ends his charge. Sabin and Primetime separate and Sabin has him beat until Shane breaks the pin – only for Styles to nail a Spiral Tap on Shane. Styles and Sabin battle out, with Styles having the advantage until Kazarian distracts him and joins Shane in a two-on-one beat down on Styles. The [b]Time Limit expires at ten minutes with Shane and Kazarian beating down on AJ[/b] as Sabin and Primetime lie on the outside. Tenay and West have no idea what’s going down on Wednesday as we go off the air. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] Team Canada def. Amazing Red, Sonjay Dutt & Hector Garza Abyss def. Shark Boy America’s Most Wanted def. Kid Kash & Dallas to become the new NWA World Tag Team Champions Michael Shane, AJ Styles, Chris Sabin and Elix Skipper went to a Time Limit Draw [b]Wednesday’s PPV[/b] will see a decision made about the X-Division title picture; Killings and Jarrett going head to head for the NWA Title and AMW defending their newly won Tag titles.

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]June 9th 2004 from the Nashville State Fairgrounds - Nashville, Tennessee[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnappv.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; we will see a culmination to the Jarrett and Killings saga; an executive decision about the X-Division title picture; the Tag Titles being defended by the new Champions and a visit from the depths of darkness as Raven calls out Sabu. [u][b]Show Time in the Asylum[/b][/u] We kick off in the usual manner with a recap video covering the King of the Mountain match and last week’s Impact debut on FSN; including America’s Most Wanted winning the Tag titles – and AJ Styles returning to the X-Division. We cut to [b]Raven[/b] sat quietly someone backstage without much lighting – he challenges [b]Sabu[/b] to a match “anytime, anywhere” and suggests that “right here and now would be perfect”. Tenay and West welcome us as [b]Jarrett[/b] and [b]Russo[/b] are in the ring – with Jarrett demanding that Killings lie down for Jarrett because he “won the title for him”. Russo told Jarrett that he’s “had enough chances on his own to win the title”; and no-one would be lying down for him. Jarrett grabbed Russo by the throat until the [b]3 Live Kru[/b] hit the ring and forced Jarrett out – Jarrett called out his [b]Elite Guard[/b] and challenged the 3LK to a six-man tag right now. Russo announced that the six-man tag would replace the title match – which would happen on the Two-Year Anniversary show on June 16th. The six-man kicked off with Jarrett distracting the 3LK and the Elite Guard gaining the advantage – Jarrett’s interference backfired eventually as he swung his guitar at Killings and [b]connected with the skull of Onyx[/b] to give Killings the pinfall in 9:14. Backstage, Scott Hudson is backstage with [b]Kazarian, Shane and Traci[/b] – Kazarian tells us that Russo has left the decision in his hands and tonight [b]Styles[/b] has to get past Shane to get an X-Division title shot – if he wins, he gets a shot tonight. Shane assures Kazarian that he can have the night off – and we head to the ring for the match. AJ battles off the offenses of Frankie, and survives a Superkick from Shane – [b]to grab the victory with a Styles Clash[/b] in 5:41. With Kazarian throwing a fit at ringside we head backstage to [b]Goldylocks[/b] and [b]Erik Watts[/b] arguing – Goldy eventually gets round to telling him that he will face [b]Abyss[/b] next week “for all the marbles”. [b]Sonjay[/b] is the next man out, he’s about to face [b]Chris Sabin[/b] – but we cut to see [b]Raven[/b] high up in the arena; he tells Dutt to pass a message onto Sabu. Sabin and Dutt go at it, with Sonjay being constantly distracted – allowing [b]Sabin to nail the Cradle Shock[/b] to grab the win in 6:43. Sabin exits as Raven storms the ring with a kendo stick and begins to lay into Dutt – before tying his hands up in wire and dragging him backstage. We cut to Hudson, who is stood with the new Tag Champs [b]Harris and Storm[/b], who go over their win on Impact before revealing that they will defend against [b]The Naturals[/b] tonight. AMW exit as Raven drags Dutt past Hudson; before throwing him into some fencing. Raven screams for [b]Sabu[/b] to save his friend – before security drag Raven away and the EMTs see to Sonjay. It’s now Tag Title match time, the challengers start out well but the new champions prove their equals – despite [b]Kash and Dallas[/b] watching on from the entrance ramp. [b]Stevens gets isolated as AMW hit the Death Sentence[/b] for the win in 8:54 – Kash and Dallas sarcastically applaud AMW’s victory until [b]Triple X[/b] storm the ring, and Daniels and Skipper beat down Harris and Storm before signalling that they want the titles. Backstage, Hudson is with [b]Erik Watts[/b] discussing his match next week against [b]Abyss[/b] – when the monster himself runs in and sends Watts into the wall, and beats him down. The whole of [b]Team Canada[/b] come out with [b]Coach D’Amore[/b] running his mouth and waving his hockey stick flag – before [b]Lynn, Garza and Red[/b] make their way down for six man action. D’Amore berates Lynn throughout the match, and gives his team the advantage until [b]Roode destroys Red with a clothesline[/b] for the win in 7:12. Petey, Young and Devine drag Lynn in the ring, and the four men beat him down – D’Amore grabs a mic and screams at him saying that his “days are numbered” and claims to be the one who will “retire your ass.” Backstage [b]AJ[/b] is with Hudson, he tells [b]Kazarian[/b] that the “X-Division is where I belong, and tonight I’m coming home” whether he and [b]Shane[/b] like it or not. Both men head to the ring and the main event is on. Shane and Traci’s interference early on puts AJ on the back foot; until he reverses a Flux Capacitor attempt and connects with a Pele kick. AJ sets Frankie up for a Styles Clash, but Traci hops on the apron and distracts the referee again – AJ plants Frankie but [b]Shane nails Styles with a Superkick[/b] before rolling Kazarian on top for the cover in 12:31. Kazarian, Shane and Traci celebrate with the X-Division Title as AJ lies on the canvas as we cease transmission. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] 3 Live Kru def. The Elite Guard AJ Styles def. Michael Shane Chris Sabin def. Sonjay Dutt America’s Most Wanted def. The Naturals to retain the NWA Tag Team Championship Team Canada def. Jerry Lynn, Hector Garza & Amazing Red Frankie Kazarian def. AJ Styles to retain the TNA X-Division Championship [b]This week’s Impact[/b] will see Jeff Jarrett taking on BG James in the main event; plus AJ and a partner of his choice take on the team of Shane and Kazarian; David Young faces Abyss in a Gut-Check Match; whilst six X-Division stars battle it out to see whose next in line for Kazarian.

• 3 weeks later...
[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Impact Results[/b][/u] [i]June 11th 2004 from Soundstage 21 at Universal Studios - Orlando, Florida[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaimpact.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; TNA Impact will see number one contender Jeff Jarrett have a warm-up match against 3LK’s BG James; plus Shane and Kazarian take on AJ and a partner, and a six-way X-Division match to find a new number one contender. [u][b]Show Time at the Impact Zone[/b][/u] We kick off with a pyrotechnic display and a brief highlight package from Wednesday night before [b]Shane and Kazarian[/b] hit the ring and call out [b]AJ[/b] – jokingly stating “he has no friends”. Styles makes his way out and introduces “an old pal” – [b]D’Lo Brown![/b] D’Lo and AJ pick up where they left off a year ago and take it to Kazarian and Shane – until Traci interferes. A miscue by Shane sees Kazarian Superkicked – before he [b]walks into a Sky High from D’Lo[/b] to give his team the win in 8:13. Backstage, Hudson is with [b]Raven[/b] who apologizes for his actions on Wednesday night (cue video package) and claims he “didn’t mean to shoot the messenger” before demanding that Sabu “acts like a man” and faces him in a match – or else he’ll “keep destroying Sonjay”. We return from the break with [b]Jeff Jarrett[/b] (complete with his [b]Elite Guard[/b]) stood with Hudson backstage; Jarrett tells Hudson that his own security blanket will wipe out the [b]3 Live Kru[/b] and hand him the NWA Title “on a silver plate”. We hit the ring with [b]David Young[/b] on his way out – he doesn’t last long in the ring as [b]Abyss[/b] makes short work of him and [b]plants him with a Black Hole Slam[/b] for the win in 2:14. [b]Goldylocks[/b] attaches a dog collar around Abyss’ neck and leads him away – but is stopped by an [b]Erik Watts[/b] ambush on the entrance ramp as we head to commercials. We see a strange ‘techno-dance’ video claiming “The Enigma arrives on June 30” before cutting to see [b]Kazarian[/b] holding his neck and watching a monitor backstage. We head ringside to see [b]Aguila, Shark Boy, Garza, Sabin, Amazing Red and Petey Williams[/b] hitting the ring for our six-way X match. Shark Boy is the first to go as Petey launches him over the ropes; quickly followed by Aguila and Garza who take each other out. Sabin, Red and Petey battle it out until Roode hits the ring and takes out Red and Sabin. Petey removes Red over the ropes – but Sabin kicks out of the pinfall. Petey hooks Sabin up for a Canadian Destroyer, but he reverses it and [b]nails the Cradle Shock[/b] for the win in 9:45. Sabin celebrates his win as Kazarian watches on backstage – with the stage set for Wednesday night. The [b]3 Live Kru[/b] make their way out and ‘drop some rhymes’ about [b]Jarrett[/b] – Konnan and The Champ take up their positions at ringside as Jarrett and his men join them in the arena. Before long Konnan, Killings and the Guard are brawling around the ring – and the referee ejects them from the ringside area. BG takes control until he attempted a piledriver and Jarrett reversed it – sending BG crashing into the referee in the corner. Double J takes the advantage and grabs his guitar; [b]he clocks BG over the head and makes the cover[/b] to get the win as the referee comes round in 8:13. Jarrett celebrates with the shards of guitar, and motions for the belt as Impact goes off the air. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] AJ Styles & D’Lo Brown def. Michael Shane & Kazarian Abyss def. David Young Chris Sabin def. Mr. Aguila, Shark Boy, Amazing Red, Hector Garza and Petey Williams Jeff Jarrett def. BG James [b]Wednesday’s PPV[/b] will be the Two Year Anniversary of TNA and will see Ron Killings and Jeff Jarrett square off for the NWA Title; a four-way Tag Team bout for the Tag Titles; Raven and Sonjay Dutt in a Raven’s Rules match; Abyss takes on Erik Watts for ‘all the marbles’; and Kazarian defends his title against Chris Sabin.

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]June 16th 2004 from the Nashville State Fairgrounds - Nashville, Tennessee[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnappv.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; we will see the Two Year Anniversary of TNA – with all three titles on the line; a Raven’s Rules match; all the marbles are on the line between Abyss and Watts; plus plenty more. [u][b]Show Time in the Asylum[/b][/u] We kick off with a video showing a timeline of the NWA Title since TNA’s inception – right up until the King of the Mountain match; we then review tonight’s match-ups and a brief history of those – before heading to Tenay and West to kick things off in the Asylum. [b]AJ Styles[/b] joins the pair at the announce table ahead of the opening contest and claims to be “scouting for next week”. [b]Sabin[/b] and [b]Kazarian[/b] go at it in the first bout with the X-Title on the line; [b]Michael Shane [/b]helped Kazarian out in the early minutes, but AJ launched him into the ring steps and battled him backstage – the distraction allowed Sabin to go on the offensive. But it was Kazarian who ultimately prevailed as Traci distracted the referee to allow [b]Kazarian to clock Sabin with the title[/b] to steal the victory in 11:18. Tenay announces that in two weeks Kazarian and Styles will face a mystery opponent in Ultimate X 4 on PPV. [b]Triple X[/b] are backstage with Hudson, and the Fallen Angel tells us that “Triple X are back together – and we want the gold” – they are interrupted by [b]Kash and Dallas[/b] who aren’t impressed with them reuniting “on our time” and all four men square up to each other. Daniels tells everyone to calm down as “we all want the same thing here” – before dismissing Hudson as they plot their next move. Back in the ring, its ‘Gut-Check’ time as [b]Alpha Male Monty Brown[/b] hits the ring and makes short work of the three man team of [b]David Young, Shark Boy and D-Ray[/b] after nailing [b]Young with the Pounce[/b] in 2:03. We head backstage to see [b]Trinity[/b] and [b]Desire[/b] arguing backstage, before pushing each other and brawling – until [b]The NYC[/b] ran in and dragged Trinity away. [b]Pat Kenney and Sonny Siaki[/b] come to the aid of Desire, before challenging Gilbertti and Swinger to a match on Impact. [b]Raven[/b] hits the ring, and tells us why Sabu won’t fight him – apparently it has something to do with both men being trained by Sabu’s uncle The Original Sheik. Raven tells Sabu that if the Sheik were alive today he would “spit in his bastard face for training such **** like yourself” – and that he would continue to call Sabu out until he “grew a set” and fought him face-to-face. [b]Sonjay Dutt[/b] then hit the ring and attacked Raven with a cane; but Raven overpowered him and the pair brawled around the Asylum. Raven would ultimately hit the [b]Raven Effect through a table on the entrance ramp[/b] and covering Dutt’s limp body in 5:23. Raven continued the assault on Dutt until the arena lights went out – when they returned Dutt was gone as [b]Sabu[/b] stood in the ring pointing to the heavens. Raven went berserk on the outside and began to scream profanities at Sabu before security escorted him backstage. We cut to [b]Harris and Storm[/b] who talk up their Tag Title defence next, when [b]Dusty Rhodes[/b] walks in and wishes them “the best of luck tonight”. [b]The Naturals[/b] are the first out for the four-way tag match for the titles; they are quickly joined by [b]Kash & Dallas[/b], [b]Triple X[/b] and the Champions [b]AMW[/b]. Kash, Dallas, Skipper and Daniels seem to be on the same page from the off as they pick off all four of their opponents – until Kash and Skipper get into a shoving contest to allow Harris and Storm to take the advantage. With everyone else battling on the outside Andy Douglas is left alone with AMW – who [b]drop him with the Death Sentence[/b] to retain their titles in 9:44. AMW celebrate their win, as Kash & Dallas brawl to the back with Triple X – leaving The Naturals to console each other in the ring; when [b]The Franchise[/b] storms the ring and gets into a shouting match with them. Shane Douglas orders them both out of the ring and berates them all the way backstage. After another viewing of the ‘techno-dance’ video promoting ‘The Enigma’; [b]Goldylocks[/b] makes her way to the ring, with [b]Abyss[/b] in tow on a chain. Goldy tells us that Abyss’ match tonight will be a contract match – meaning that if Abyss wins she owns [b]Erik Watts[/b]; if Watts wins – he takes control over her contract. Watts storms the ring and gets the jump on Abyss before the bell; but the monster manages to survive an early cover following a chokeslam. Abyss is in the driving seat after a shot from the Goldy suitcase – and [b]all he needed was the Black Hole Slam[/b] to secure the victory (and Watts’ contract) in 7:58. Goldy leaps into the ring and handcuffs Watts and leads both he and Abyss out of the ring. We head back to Hudson, with [b]Killings and 3LK[/b] – The Truth basically raps about how he’s “gonna still be champ baby”; BG and Konnan flash the 3LK hand symbols and they’re on their way. [b]Jeff Jarrett[/b] hit the ring first, but grabbed a mic before hand and ran down the whole of the 3LK – claiming that the fact Truth was champion was a “sham and a mockery of the great NWA legacy”. Double J wanted to prove that tonight was the “chosen night, for the chosen champion” and he would be reclaiming his “thrown at the top of the mountain”. [b]Killings[/b] then stormed the ring and the main event was on – with both men going full speed ahead until [b]The Elite Guard[/b] interfered and left both Truth and the referee out on the mat. [b]BG and Konnan[/b] came out to even things up – but were over-powered by the numbers advantage and forced from ringside by the Elite Guard. Jarrett was left stalking Killings with guitar in hand and the referee slowing stirring – Jarrett swung for the fences but, Killings was able to duck and cause Jarrett to drop the guitar. Truth nailed Jarrett in the gut and [b]dropped him with an Axe Kick onto the guitar[/b] and made the cover to retain his title in 16:42. Killings is celebrating his victory, when the lights in the arena go out – when they come back Truth is laid out in the ring with a large man standing tall over him (looks to be the former Mabel/Viscera); Tenay seems to remember him from somewhere but doesn’t know his name as we head off the air. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] Frankie Kazarian def. Chris Sabin to retain the TNA X-Division Championship Monty Brown def. David Young, Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000 Raven def. Sonjay Dutt in a Raven’s Rules Match America’s Most Wanted def. Triple X, Kid Kash & Dallas and The Naturals to retain the NWA World Tag Team Championship Abyss def. Erik Watts in a Contract Match Ron Killings def. Jeff Jarrett to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship [b]On this week’s Impact[/b] we will find out who the mystery man is; plus Michael Shane takes on D’Lo Brown, Kenney & Siaki take on The NYC and what will Goldylocks do with Erik Watts’ contract?

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Impact Results[/b][/u] [i]June 18th 2004 from Soundstage 21 at Universal Studios - Orlando, Florida[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaimpact.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; we will find out who the mystery attacker is – as The Truth wants answers; plus Shane and D’Lo go one-on-one; tag action sees Kenney and Siaki battle the NYC; plus what will Goldylocks do with Erik Watts’ contract? [u][b]Show Time at the Impact Zone[/b][/u] We kick off with a pyrotechnic display and a brief highlight package from Wednesday night’s Anniversary show – and re-live the final moments of the main event plus its aftermath before [b]Jeff Jarrett[/b] hits the ring. Jarrett surprisingly has a smile on his face, as he goes over his defeat on Wednesday – but he informs us that he had a “Plan-B for The Truth”. Jarrett then introduces his new bodyguard, a man who “knows Ron very well” – [b]Nelson Knight[/b]. Jarrett tells us that the “new guard will take out the old guard” and brings out [b]The Elite Guard[/b] for a three-on-one handicap match. The big man takes it in turn to run through each man, before piling them up and [b]squashing them on the canvas with a big splash[/b] to ease to victory in 1:31. The Truth storms the ring and goes toe-to-toe with Knight, until Jarrett lands a cheap shot from behind and allows the big man to land a big splash on the champion as we head for a break. We return and head backstage to Hudson, who is stood with [b]Goldylocks[/b] and [b]Abyss[/b] – Goldy tells us that she “tore up that back-stabbers contract and threw it in the trash”. Goldy proclaimed that we have “seen the last of Erik Watts in TNA” – before dragging Abyss away because they have “some planning to do”. All three members of [b]The NYC[/b] hit the ring; they are soon joined by [b]Kenney, Siaki & Desire[/b] – and our tag match is on. Late in the match, Trinity and Desire are brawling at ringside – with the distraction allowing [b]Gilbertti to roll Siaki up and steal the victory[/b] while holding his tights in 7:17. We see the ‘techno-dance’ video again – promoting ‘The Enigma arriving on June 30’ before heading to commercials. [b]Raven[/b] is backstage when we return holding a picture of The Original Sheik; he tells us that [b]Sabu[/b] is “too honourable to fight” and blames his uncle. Raven informs us that he will continue to “press all the right buttons” until Sabu caves and gets in the ring with him – he then proceeds to set fire to the picture and laugh manically as we head back to the ring. [b]Shane Douglas & The Naturals[/b] then make their way to the ring, with Franchise grabbing a mic – he tells us that he is “taking it upon himself to prepare the next generation” so he’s going to take an “active role in the development of The Naturals”; apparently starting tonight. [b]Abismo Negro, Hector Garza & Amazing Red[/b] are their opponents; who start with a fast-pace and control the Naturals – until the Franchise gets the tag and over-powers the three X stars. Franchise launches Negro over the top rope onto Garza before tagging in Stevens and allowing the Naturals to [b]hit the Natural Disaster on Red[/b] to grab the victory in 7:46. Backstage, Hudson is with [b]Vince Russo[/b] – and the DOA announces that Wednesday’s PPV will see [b]Jarrett & Knight[/b] take on the [b]3 Live Kru[/b] in a 3-on-2 match; the man who scores the pinfall will get a title shot for a week later. We cut to the ring for our main event as [b]D’Lo Brown[/b] takes on [b]Michael Shane[/b] (who is joined by [b]Traci & Kazarian[/b] at ringside) – Kazarian tries to distract D’Lo early on; but the veteran keeps his head and stays on top. Shane misses a Super Kick attempt and allows D’Lo to connect with the Sky High – before mounting the top rope looking to finish things off. Kazarian leaps onto the apron and sends D’Lo flying from the top rope – [b]getting Shane disqualified in the process[/b] in 9:12. Kazarian and Shane proceed to beat down on D’Lo until [b]AJ Styles[/b] runs down to the ring to make the save – and chase the pair off as we go off the air. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] Nelson Knight def. The Elite Guard New York Connection def. Pat Kenney & Sonny Siaki The Naturals & Shane Douglas def. Amazing Red, Hector Garza & Abismo Negro D’Lo Brown def. Michael Shane via disqualification [b]Wednesday’s PPV[/b] will see a Handicap match for a shot at the NWA Title as the 3LK take on Jarrett and his bodyguard Nelson Knight; plus we hear more from Goldylocks; The Naturals continue to get Franchised; plus much more.

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]June 23rd 2004 from the Nashville State Fairgrounds - Nashville, Tennessee[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnappv.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; we will see Jeff Jarrett and his new bodyguard Nelson Knight take on the 3LK for an NWA Title shot; Jerry Lynn attempts to gain revenge on Team Canada; Daniels and Kash face each other with a Tag Title shot on the line; plus Abyss, The Naturals and much more. [u][b]Show Time in the Asylum[/b][/u] We begin with a video package showing how The Truth defended his title last week only to be assaulted by Nelson Knight – leading to tonight’s three-on-two main event. We cut to the Asylum and get welcomed by West and Tenay as the fireworks go off on the stage. [b]Goldylocks[/b] begins the show by dragging [b]Abyss[/b] towards the ring – she tells us that now [b]Erik Watts[/b] is gone; she’s going after the NWA Title. [b]Abismo Negro[/b] is his opponent tonight – and he makes short work of him with a [b]Black Hole Slam to grab the easy win[/b] in 1:04. We head to [b]Raven[/b] who is stood high in the arena; he tells us that on next week’s PPV he will be “taking out” another man who has had a big impact on the career of [b]Sabu[/b] – he claimed that eventually Sabu “will cave and face me one-on-one”. Back in the ring [b]Team Canada’s Petey Williams & Eric Young[/b] are preparing for action with [b]Scott D’Amore[/b] – they face [b]Chris Sabin & Amazing Red[/b] in tag action. Sabin has control over Young until D’Amore causes the distraction and allows Petey in for the double team – but [b]Jerry Lynn[/b] storms the arena and chases D’Amore away. Petey and Eric exit the ring and chase after Lynn – [b]giving Sabin and Red the win via count out[/b] in 7:43. We then cut to see another ‘techno-dance’ video hyping “The Enigma hits TNA in 7 days”. [b]Shane Douglas[/b] makes his way to the ring – he admits that he made mistakes with his last protégé that he won’t make again; he claims that “The Naturals will have to earn absolutely every inch they get from me”. He introduces [b]The Naturals[/b] and their first test [b]Shark Boy & D-Ray[/b] – Stevens and Douglas make light work of their opponents to the pleasure of the Franchise as they [b]plant D-Ray with the Natural Disaster[/b] to grab the win in 4:57. Backstage, Hudson is with [b]Jeff Jarrett & Nelson Knight[/b] – Jarrett tells Hudson that “Truth and his boys ain’t got a chance in hell of winning tonight”; Jarrett claims that he used his stroke to bring in Knight as his new bodyguard and will use it again tonight to get his rightful shot at the NWA Title. [b]Team Canada[/b] are back out – in full with [b]Bobby Roode[/b] leading the way; D’Amore tells [b]Lynn[/b] that if he beats Roode tonight – he can have a match with D’Amore whenever he wants. [b]Jerry[/b] hits the ring and brawls with Roode – with Young and Petey taking it in turns to turn the tide in Roode’s favour. The end was in sight after Lynn planted Roode with a Piledriver, but D’Amore leaped onto the apron to allow Young and Williams to attack Lynn from behind – giving Roode the chance to [b]nail him with a vicious lariat from behind[/b] to grab the undeserved victory in 9:19. We take a look at the recent rivalry between [b]Kazarian & Shane[/b] and [b]Styles & D’Lo[/b] – we start with AJ’s decision to return to the X-Division and ends by hyping the Ultimate X 4 match scheduled for next week. We then cut to Kazarian and Shane – who are stood with Hudson backstage; Shane starts by claiming that it’s in “his best interest to ensure that Frankie retains the title”. Kazarian cuts in by claiming that he “needs no help dealing with AJ” and the mystery opponent can go to hell. D’Lo Brown walks into view and tells them both that “they betta recognise what the X-Division is all about” – he goes on to challenge Michael Shane to a number one contenders match next week; which Shane accepts. Back in the ring, [b]America’s Most Wanted[/b] have joined Tenay and West at ringside for commentary as [b]Christopher Daniels[/b] (representing Triple X) takes on [b]Kid Kash[/b] (representing himself and Dallas) for a tag title shot. With their respective partners barred from ringside, we see a surprisingly fair match with Kash going close after planting the Fallen Angel with a brainbuster – but Daniels managed to kick out. The end comes in 12:32 after [b]Daniels plants Kash with the Angels Wings and connects with the B.M.E.[/b] for the win. Skipper is quickly out into the ring as Triple X and AMW square up in the ring – with a future match-up in their sights. We cut to the [b]3 Live Kru[/b] as they stand backstage with Hudson; Truth is confident ahead of the main event and he “don’t mind if its B-Jizzle are K-Dawg next week, ‘cause the title is staying in the Kru”. 3LK hit the ring to face [b]Jarrett & Knight[/b] in the main event; Knight uses his size advantage early on to cancel out the numbers – but once Jarrett gets ****y, the Kru get back in the game. Both BG and Konnan going close to grabbing a pinfall victory over Jarrett – who only survives thanks to his bodyguard saving the day. Knight gets back on the offensive after crushing BG and Konnan together in the corner and clotheslining The Truth off the apron. The referee was then knocked down – which allowed Jarrett to smash a guitar over Konnan’s head; only for Killings to dart across the ring and take himself and Double J over the ropes to the outside. Knight uses the distraction and l[b]ands a splash on Konnan[/b] to grab the win in 16:37 – and Knight stands tall over everyone, including a pissed off Jarrett at ringside, as we head off the air. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] Abyss def. Abismo Negro Chris Sabin & Amazing Red def. Team Canada via count out The Naturals def. Shark Boy & D-Ray 3000 Bobby Roode def. Jerry Lynn Christopher Daniels def. Kid Kash Jeff Jarrett & Nelson Knight def. 3 Live Kru [b]On this week’s Impact[/b] we will witness Knight and Killings sign a contract ahead of their title match; Skipper take on Storm; D’Lo faces Heavy Metal in an X-Division warm up; plus Sabu returns to action and more.

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Impact Results[/b][/u] [i]June 25th 2004 from Soundstage 21 at Universal Studios - Orlando, Florida[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnaimpact.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; we will see Nelson Knight and Ron Killings sign a contract for their title match; Skipper and Storm in a warm up ahead of their tag title clash and D’Lo squaring off against Heavy Metal to prepare for the X-Division; plus Sabu returns to in-ring action. [u][b]Show Time at the Impact Zone[/b][/u] We kick off with a pyrotechnic display and a brief highlight package from Wednesday night’s show – as we watch Knight destroy the 3LK to get a title shot next week. We head to the ring to see [b]Vince Russo[/b] who introduces the NWA Champion [b]Ron Killings[/b] and the new number one contender [b]Nelson Knight[/b]. Russo asks both men to “sign on the dotted line to make this match official” – but before they can [b]Jarrett[/b] interrupts and demands that Knight sign over ‘his’ title shot. Russo goes on the offensive and tells Jarrett that he has to start from “the bottom of the pile” – before security escort Jarrett from ringside. Killings and Knight sign the contract before squaring up to each other – with knight laughing in the Champions face as we go to commercials. We return from the break with [b]Monty Brown[/b] and [b]David Young[/b] in action – with Brown connecting [b]with the Pounce to make short work[/b] of Young in 1:31. We then see a highlight package of Raven’s mind games with Sabu – before being reminded that Raven will face ‘a man from Sabu’s past’ on Wednesday night. We rejoin Tenay and West as [b]Sabu[/b] makes his way to the ring to face off with [b]Sonny Siaki[/b] – Sabu shows some ring-rust but manages to put [b]Siaki away with an Arabian Facebuster[/b] to grab the win in 6:57. [b]Raven[/b] hits the ring and squares up to Sabu and screams at him to throw a punch – but Sabu points to the heavens and backs away, leaving Raven smirking in the ring as we head for the break. [b]D’Lo Brown[/b] is out as we return, he tells us that tonight he will have an “X-Division warm up match – before he takes on Shane on Wednesday”. D’Lo is interrupted by another ‘techno-dance’ video highlighting ‘The Enigma in 5 days’ – D’Lo looks on confused as [b]Heavy Metal[/b] makes his way to the ring. Metal gets the jump on D’Lo early on, but the veteran shows his class ending things with [b]a Sky High and the Lo Down for the win[/b] in 7:21. We cut backstage to see [b]BG James[/b] lying in a bloody mess on the floor – with [b]Abyss and Goldylocks[/b] exiting the scene as EMTs rush in; Goldy tells us that she “wants the NWA Title and Abyss will do whatever it takes” to get it for her. Back from the break and we see [b]Killings[/b] and [b]Konnan[/b] coming to the aid of the injured BG as he is placed on a stretcher and wheeled away – Konnan wants revenge on [b]Abyss[/b]. We cut to Hudson, who is stood with [b]Triple X[/b] – Daniels declares that AMW’s “days are numbered”; with Skipper telling us that tonight is “primetime for Triple X”. In the ring its [b]James Storm[/b] taking on [b]Elix Skipper[/b] and the main event is on – with Daniels and Harris quickly getting involved with each other on the outside. Storm sets Skipper up for the Eye of the Storm; but Primetime is rescued by a distraction from the Fallen Angel – allowing him [b]to connect with the Play of the Day[/b] for the victory in 9:16. We cut backstage to see [b]Jeff Jarrett[/b] shouting abuse at [b]Russo[/b] as he is told not to “bother turning up on Wednesday night” as he is barred from the arena – Jarrett storms off as we go off the air. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] Monty Brown def. David Young Sabu def. Sonny Siaki D’Lo Brown def. Heavy Metal Elix Skipper def. James Storm An action packed [b]PPV on Wednesday[/b] will see The Enigma arriving in TNA; Ultimate X 4 with a mystery opponent; Killings and Knight going at it for the NWA Title; D’Lo vs. Michael Shane; Daniels vs. Harris; Abyss vs. Konnan and Raven takes on a man from Sabu’s past.

[u][b]NWA: Total Nonstop Action Pay-Per-View Results[/b][/u] [i]June 30th 2004 from the Nashville State Fairgrounds - Nashville, Tennessee[/i] [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/tnappv.jpg[/img] By Dave Andrews [b]Preview:[/b] Tonight; we will see The Enigma making his TNA debut; the huge Ultimate X 4 match with a mystery opponent; The Truth defends his NWA Title against the massive Nelson Knight; D’Lo vs. Shane; Abyss vs. Konnan; Daniels vs. Harris; and Raven takes on a man from Sabu’s past. [u][b]Show Time in the Asylum[/b][/u] We kick things off with a highlight package of recent shows with a focus on the rivalry between AJ Styles and Kazarian; plus a recap of the Killings and Knight saga – we end with the ‘techno-dance’ video “The Enigma – Tonight!” We then cut backstage to see [b]Jeff Jarrett[/b] being denied entry into the building – with [b]Russo[/b] telling him that he can “do this all night” because Jarrett isn’t coming in. We head to the ring where [b]The Monster Abyss[/b] is making his way towards the ring; [b]Goldylocks[/b] reminds us that she is pushing for the NWA Title – [b]Konnan[/b] then comes out (complete with a recap of Abyss attacking BG James on Impact). Konnan starts with a flurry and puts Abyss on the back foot – but Goldy gets angry on the outside and Abyss turns up a gear [b]as he plants Konnan with a Black Hole Slam[/b] to grab the win in 5:59. Abyss continues the assault at the orders of Goldy before security hit the ring and breaks things up. Backstage, Hudson is with [b]Kazarian[/b] and [b]Shane[/b] – Kazarian claims that they are [b]“The New Revolution”[/b]; before Shane makes the claim that he is the mystery opponent in the Ultimate X. [b]Russo[/b] is quick to appear and tells Shane that he is not the third man – everyone will find out later tonight. We cut to the ring as [b]Daniels[/b] and [b]Harris[/b] are out for their match – Skipper and Storm are barred from ringside; but that doesn’t stop any interference as [b]Shane Douglas[/b] appears on the entrance ramp and orders [b]The Naturals[/b] down to the ring. This distraction allows [b]Daniels to roll Harris up from behind[/b] to steal the win in 7:13 before quickly exiting the ring as The Naturals enter. Harris is hit with the Natural Disaster before Storm hits the ring and chases The Naturals off – with Franchise looking on with a smile. We head up to the depths of the arena to see [b]Raven[/b] holding a branding iron – he asks Sabu whether he’s “figured it out yet?” before telling us that we will find out who the next sacrifice would be “at the hands of Sabu’s honour”. We then cut backstage to Hudson and [b]AJ Styles[/b] – who “hasn’t got a clue who the mystery man is” but it won’t matter as it is AJ’s “destiny” to return to the top of the X-Division. Back in the ring it’s time to decide who the next number one contender for the X-Title is as [b]D’Lo Brown[/b] and [b]Michael Shane[/b] go head-to-head with Traci attempting to distract D’Lo throughout. Traci leaps up onto the apron – only for D’Lo to send Shane crashing into her and knocking her off the apron; Shane turns and [b]is met by a Sky High from D’Lo[/b] to give him the win in 9:46. We get a quick advert about upcoming TNA Live events – apparently TNA PPVs are hitting the road in August (18/08 in Philadelphia; 25/08 in Fort Myers). Back in the ring with [b]Raven[/b] – he warms up with a big grin on his face as his opponent is introduced; it’s [b]Terry Funk[/b]! Funk goes on a big offensive at the bell but ultimately Raven’s mind games give him the advantage – and [b]the Raven Effect seals the victory[/b] in 8:11. Raven continues the assault on Funk as he breaks out a reel of barbed wire to tie up Terry’s hands. Raven lays into his skull with a steel chair until the lights go out and [b]Sabu[/b] appears in the ring. Raven screams in Sabu’s face and pushes him – before the lights go out again and Sabu disappears. Raven looks on in complete dismay as we head to Hudson backstage with the NWA Champion, [b]Ron Killings[/b]. Truth raps about how [b]Knight[/b] is a man he knows well so tonight won’t throw up “any surprises” and he is confident to retain his title. We get a recap video of [b]Nelson Knight[/b]’s arrival and impact on [b]Ron Killings[/b] and TNA before we head to the ring for our NWA World Title Match. Knight stalks around the ring in the early going with truth getting few opportunities to strike. The bigger man finally catches him and does damage, but gets ****y with Truth on the outside and is caught by a flying dropkick. With Truth on the offence [b]Jeff Jarrett[/b] leaps over the barricade and clocks Killings with a guitar; before being tackled by security and dragged from the arena. Knight gets the advantage and hits a massive splash on the champion – but he manages to squeeze a shoulder up and fight his way back into the match. [b]Goldylocks and Abyss[/b] storm the ring with the ref distracted by Goldy – allowing Abyss to [b]smash a chair over Knight’s head to give Truth the win[/b] under shocking circumstances in 12:32. We see [b]Goldy[/b] dragging [b]Abyss[/b] from the arena; before cutting to [b]Russo[/b] who is screaming at [b]Jarrett[/b] – and suspending him for a whole month! We finally cut to a video promoting the Ultimate X match and reviewing the feud between AJ and Kazarian. [b]AJ Styles[/b] is the first man out; before being joined by [b]Kazarian[/b] who hands the belt to the referee to be hung above the ring. We see the ‘techno-dance’ video play before everything goes dark – the words [b]“Jeff Hardy”[/b] flash on the screen as the music kicks in and the fans go wild. Hardy storms the ring and the match is on with AJ and Kazarian teaming together to combat the unknown element of Hardy. Kazarian sneaks up to the ropes whilst AJ and Hardy fight it out, but they notice him and soon change their targets. With Kazarian out of the picture again AJ connects with a Styles Clash and looks to go for the title – as he reaches out to un-hook the belt, Frankie is back on the apron. AJ launches himself onto Kazarian and takes them both to the outside; Hardy leaps onto the top rope and flies through the air onto both of his opponents. The three men interchange big moves until Hardy plants Kazarian with the Twist of Fate; and grabs onto the wires with AJ. The pair fight above the ring until Hardy kicks AJ in the chest, and sends him crashing into Kazarian below. [b]Jeff grabs the title and unhooks it[/b] for the win in 17:56; before dropping to the canvas and holding his new title close to his chest as we cease transmission. [u][b]Match Recap[/b][/u] Abyss def. Konnan Christopher Daniels def. Chris Harris D’Lo Brown def. Michael Shane Raven def. Terry Funk Ron Killings def. Nelson Knight to retain the World Championship Jeff Hardy def. AJ Styles and Kazarian in Ultimate X 4 for the X-Division Championship [b]On this week’s Impact[/b] we will have a huge announcement regarding the next challenger to the NWA Title; the new X-Division Champion will be in action; plus much more.

Archived