Rookie to Legend

I was just wondering, I have noticed that EWR never really ends... You play for as long as you want... I was wondering, while you are taking your Rookie through his Career onto becoming a Legend, is there an end to the career like death, retiring, injuries taking a toll, or do you keep on playing even after you have become the Legend and just play until you feel like starting over...

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]As i said earlier, the game ends when your character retires. If the game has ended, obviously you can't come back for another match.[/QUOTE] Can we choose or affect on any way when the player retires?

[QUOTE=Weden]So you can start already in a promotion? Not having to do the training camp thing?[/QUOTE] In a way yes. From the FAQ list, [QUOTE]The last mode is "Supertar Mode". This is the same as "Rookie To Legend", except that you can choose to begin as an existing superstar. This means that rather than have to work your way up from scratch, you can use a character who is already well known.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=vgkrazie]One more question concerning Rookie to Legend age... Will age have any impact on their style or in ring performance? I really can't see a 50 year old guy flying off the top ropes hitting a Shooting Star Press :)[/QUOTE] Speed will decrease as a worker grows older, and as you need a speed rating of 85 (out of 100) to execute a SSP, it's unlikely anyone at that age will have enough points left to be able to execute it.

Archived