Titles for fighting styles

I recently created titles for different fighting styles and it seems to work fine and gives you something more to work with other than 1 title per weight class. Since I have over 10 kickboxers, I have a title named "Kickboxing" just for them. I have a "Ground Fighting" title that composes wrestlers, submission fighting/wrestling, and ground and pound styles. Lastly, I have a "Muay-Thai-Jiu-Jitsu-Sambo" title for those 3 styles. The only downside is that you have to shrink the weight classes of the largest promotions for this to be effective. Another idea would be to have titles for specific nations or continents. Like you could have a "Europe" or "USA" title. :D

The idea is great and I've often thought about introducing such titles myself but the downside is that the game probably won't know that those titles are not as important as your regular titles. Maybe somebody wins the kickboxing title 5 times in their career but doesn't do much outside of that. He shouldn't be inducted but he will probably be since the game doesn't know it's only a minor title.

Archived