Constant Crashes

I am running on Vista and everytime I try and play the game it crashes. I just started a new league and got 2 seasons in and now I'm at a point where I cannot continue due to a constant crash. All it says is is the program must shut down or something like that. No RTE. Any help I can get?

Its a new computer. Clean install, not upgrade. Its during recruiting when no matter what no matter what option I hit during that week, be it set up visits or look at my hot list, it always crashes. I've yet to be able to get this game to really work and its very frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
To which address did you send a tech support email? I haven't received anything on this matter. What do you have running in the background, what specifically are you trying to do, how large is your recruiting list. Do you have a save game, is it reproduceable (do the same steps always produce the crash)? All of this will help us track down the issue for you.

I sent if off the form from your home page. Sidenote - you might want to update it since it doesn't have Vista and other things on there as options. I have nothing else running. I have probably 10ish guys I'm recruiting right now. Its definitely repeatable and I have a save. Thanks for getting around to this. I really like the game and want it to work.

Archived