Jerry Lynn - The New F'n Show

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 4[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]UWF Full Throttle[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Isamu Teranishi. I'm not really hyped up for this one, But I go out to the ring for my match anyways. [b][color=royalblue]Dragons Mask Vs. Isamu Teranishi[/color][/b] A B- 16 Minute match. This match had Running Knees, 3 DDTs, Handspring Moonsaults and even Falling Fistdrops. But it all came to an end when Dragons Mask hit A DDT and then he climbed the top rope, after briefly posing to the fans, He turned around on the turnbuckle and flew up for the Dragon Fly! It connects! One, Two, Three! [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]Sumo Hall[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Shiro Koshinaka. [b][color=royalblue]Shiro Koshinaka Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A 17 Minute C+ match. The match started off smoothly with Dragon getting the upper hand, And soon he put Shiro to worry. Dragon hit A DDT, but after that Shiro started coming back, injuring Dragon any way he could possibly do, he did it. Right when Dragon hit his DDT and Neckbreaker combination.. Everybody knew what was coming; Dragon climbed onto the top turnbuckle and then he turned around on the turnbuckle to be facing the fans. He then did A huge Dragon Fly as the fans applaud. One, Two, Kick out! Moments after that, Dragon slipped out of A Crossface attempt and locked in the Dragon Sleeper. The referee raised Shiro's hand twice before Shiro fought out of it; After A bunch of Finisher attempts, Koshinaka lifts up Dragon for A Koshinaka Powerbomb --- What's this?! Dragon landed on top of Shiro Koshinaka! One, Two, Three! Dragon rolled out of the ring and left to the back quickly with A win! [COLOR=Red][B]UWF Uprising[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red]Universal Pro(TV)[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Monday, July 1st 1985[/B] - [I]Japanese Wrestling Magazine[/I] Today Dragons Mask was supposed to go to UWF. But instead, he phoned up UWF and told them he'd rather focus on his All-Japan career. Dragon held A press conferance with Hisashi Shinma and Riki Chosyu, Heads of the company and told the press that Super Kendo was Dragons last opponent. Dragon, of course, Didn't talk during the interview. Rumors are speculating that he doesn't know the Japanese language. We'll keep you updated on this story. Dragons Mask was in attendence for the UWF show, Where Ultimo Dragon and Black Man took the Tag Titles, El Hijo Del Santo beat Raymond Rougeau, Fantasma beat Rick Gibson, Wayne Bridges defeated the Assasin, Manny Fernandez beat Super Kendo and Riki Chosyu defeated Ultraman. (I'm going back to Month-to-Month now that I only have two shows per week. A new updates coming soon, guys.)

[B][COLOR=Purple]Week 1, July 1985[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] Tonight me and Gran Hamada face Canek and Stan Lane. [b][color=royalblue]Gran Hamada & Dragons Mask Vs. Canek & Stan Lane[/color][/b] A B 35 Minute match. The whole match was A boring match until the 30 Minute mark, Where Gran Hamada hit the Cradle Piledriver outside [b]2[/b] times. But that couldn't put Stan Lane away, Stan tagged out to Canek, and Canek got A Spinning Whiplash Slam, But that only got A two count. Dragons Mask was tagged in and he did massive damage to Canek, and soon Canek was locked in Dragons Mask deadly Dragon Sleeper. The referee raises Canek's hand, Once, Twice, Thre-No! Canek won't go down! Dragon goes for the Dragons Breath! It's avoided! Toss to the Corner! Tornado DDT! Tornado DDT connects! One, Two, Three! Damn it! That spoils A good winning streak of 12. [b][color=red]Summer Action Series[/color][/b] I was not booked tonight. [B][COLOR=Purple]Week 2, July 1985[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Villano III [b][color=royalblue]Villano III Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A 16 Minute B- Match. This match was clearly highlighted at the ending. It was all one sided, As Dragons Mask ran the whole match basically, With his Handspring Moonsault and Springboard Legdrop. Eventually, Villano was hit with A Dragon Suplex. The referee went down and counted, Put he only got A two. After Villano broke an attempted DDT attempt, He hit A Double Chop to the neck. He went to pick up Dragon for the Airplane Spin Toss, But Dragon hit him with A Dropkick. Face Smash into the Mat! Dragon climbs to the top... Dragon Fly! One, Two, Three! No! I thought it was A three? Only A two count! Only A two count! Referee disqualify Dragon, as he just hit A Dragon's Breath right when Villano was starting to get up! Dragons Mask takes the damn win right there. [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face a big star, Mark Rocco. [b][color=royalblue]Mark Rocco Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A 30 Minute B match. This was amazing. Mark Rocco would knock the hell out of Dragons Mask throughout the whole match. Soon the Gotch Toehold was locked in. It looks like the end for our friend Dragon! Dragon gets out it! Wow! After A bunch of fighting, Dragon throws Mark over the top --- No! Mark skins the cat! After A bunch of more brawling, A Double Arm Belly to Belly is hit! Mark goes for the pin -- Two Count! Running Knee! Double Arm Belly to Belly! Two Count! Dragon is fighting! A little later Dragon hits A Rapid Fire Dropkick combination, With A Falling Fist Drop. In just A few moments, Dragons was down by A Running Clothesline and Mark locked in the second Gotch Toehold! Dragon amazingly doesn't submit! He won't lose! Mark goes to Remove the turnbuckle but Dragon rushes up, turns him around and hits A Dragons Breath! One, Two, Thre-Kick out! After Mark taking advantage, and Dragon vaulting over Mark in the corner.. Mark took the advantage and hit A Running Clothesline, Gotch Toehold! No! Dragons Mask slips out! DRAGON SUPLEX! THE DRAGON SUPLEX BABY! One, Two, Three! What A performance!

[B][COLOR=Purple]Week 3, July 1985[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Tonight Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Osamu Kido and I would face El Satanico, Isamu Teranishi and Shiro Koshinaka. I'm hoping to be looked at as "The best crazy babyface" in this one. [b][color=royalblue]Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Osamu Kido and Dragons Mask Vs. El Satanico, Isamu Teranishi and Shiro Koshinaka[/color][/b] A 26 Minute "B" match. This match had Fujiwara and Satanico out first as they brawled it out for only A little time, Then Shiro Koshinaka came in. After only about three minutes Shiro tagged in Isamu. After A bunch of Double Underhook suplexes and Back Suplexes, El Satanico was tagged in. In seconds of almost being hit by A Arrow Suplex, Yoshiaki tagged Osamu Kido in. After being hit by A bunch of Double Arm Belly to Belly Suplexes, Satanico tagged in Koshinaka. But when Koshinaka later tried to do about three failed Koshinaka Powerbomb attempts, Dragons Mask was tagged in. An wow, he did good. In about five minutes he hit A Springboard Legdrop and A Dragons Breath. But Koshinaka tagged El Satanico and fell outside, Koshinaka ran to the back with his face massively burned leaving Isamu and El Satanico alone. In two minutes Satanico was busted open with A DDT, and he tagged in Isamu Teranishi. Dragon was mainly going for the Dragon Fly, But he missed twice. Plus, Teranishi got A two count after every missed attempt of A Dragon Fly. He tagged in Satanico, but the referee didn't accept it. He whipped Dragon off the rope and went for the tag but Dragon caught up with him and didn't allow it. Front Facelock! Hammerlock! DRAGON SUPLEX! The threatened Isamu Teranishi got hit with Dragon Suplex! Dragon gets only A two count. Read Head Chancery by Isamu! No! Dragon slips out.... DRAGON SUPLEX! A second Dragon Suplex connects! One, Two, Three. [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] As A reward to my midcard push, I've been given the chance to do A Junior Division feud. Either way I face A dominate star in the Super Junior division as I have A chance to feud Shiro Koshinaka or Masanobu Fuchi. I could turn Heel and challenge Yoshiaki Fujiwara, But that wouldn't be right for my character. I choose to feud with deadly junior Masanobu Fuchi as I haven't faced him yet, and he has A bigger name then everyone else I could face. But today I face my denied choice to warm up my new feud with Masanobu, I face Shiro Koshinaka. [b][color=royalblue]Shiro Koshinaka Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A B- 22 Minute match. This match had A starting that had Dragons Mask completely working out Shiro with Snap Suplexes and chases around the ring with both men's speed to out due the other, Each one attempted to get behind the other worker and lock in A move they couldn't get out of. Everyone knew the ending was near when Dragon hit A Swinging Neckbreaker, and then waited for Shiro to get up for A huge Northern Lights Suplex for the two count. After that Dragon hit A Lariat for the two count, Right after that Shiro hit A Double Underhook Suplex, Leg Elbow Driver and then A Jigoku Jime Choke Hold. But Dragons Mask wouldn't submit. Soon afetr, Dragon slipped out of an Octopus Stretch, Got behind Shiro Koshinaka and hit his Dragon Suplex for the three count. Also, Later tonight I heard that in Mid-South Wrestling Sting had A face off with Tiger Mask and it was supposed to be so good that it killed any match on the All Japan card. It angers me that Tiger Mask left Japan, and that he's still successful in America. I went to Giant Baba's office, I'm learning the Japanese language but I still know little. Baba hired me A Teacher but I'm still struggling. Anyways, As the translator said who Baba had in the room, Baba wants me to team up with him. Wow, This is an honor. I tell him the name "Team All-Japan" can represent us and he agrees. So I guess we're coming, and we're coming fast. [B][COLOR=Purple]Week 4, July 1985[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Tonight Giabt Baba and I will team up for the first time and challenge The Great Kabuki and Mark Rocco. [b][color=royalblue]Team All-Japan(Baba and Mask) Vs. Great Kabuki and Mark Rocco[/color][/b] A 20 Minute C+ match and man, we dominated. It started off pretty average, With Dragons Mask facing off against the two. Until Dragons Mask got injured, So he tagged in Giant Baba. Baba came in and he just completely killed everybody. He made Rocco tag out quickly and hit Kabuki with A huge Giant Big Boot. Then he hit some Flapjacks and Samoan Drops, and only within five minutes of being in the ring, Giant Baba put everybody down to A pulp. He hit Kabuki with A Running Big Boot and tagged in Dragons Mask, Who hit the Dragon Fly for the win in A great combination of the two moves. [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face "Rollerball" Mike Rocco. [b][color=royalblue]Mike Rocco Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A 16 Minute B- Match. This match was quick, very quick. It had no highspots, really, Just A Springboard Legdrop and A Falling Fistdrop to Rocco's forehead. It came to an end when Dragon hit the Dragon Breath and then the Dragon Fly for the two. After that Dragon hit A Dragon Suplex for the two count.. After that he locked in A Dragons Sleeper! Knock out!

[B][COLOR=Purple]Week 1, August 1985[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Today I found out good friend Adrian Adonis has been fired from All-Japan to clear up roster space along with Kendo Nagasaki and Bob Backlund. Ryan Nakata has been hired to take their place. But something truck Dragon, He had to make it here. If he doesn't he'll be just A guy fired because of "Lack of roster space". Anyways, Baba and I are facing Masanobu Fuchi and Villano 3 tonight. This has to be good, I'm building A feud off it! [b][color=royalblue]Team All-Japan Vs. Masanobu Fuchi and Villano III[/color][/b] A C+ 12 minute match. Villano started off and he wasn't that great. He quickly tagged out within three minutes of suffering to Dragons Mask. Masanobu came in and he just started hammering on Dragon. But then Giant Baba came in and that man didn't fall [b]once.[/b] Yep, Not even once. Within six moves he had the completely fresh Masanobu down with A Double Backbreaker! Then in seconds Baba hit A Giant Big Boot and Samoan Drop connection. Fuchi slipped out of the Boston Crab and went for the dropkick but Baba avoided it and threw Fuchi into the corner.. Corner Sit Down Splash!(Banzai Drop!). Near fall. Giant Choke Slam! Running Big Boot! Masanobu is busted open! Dragon Mask is tagged in --- Dragon Fly! Their combination of special moves hit again as Dragon gets the three count. [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Isamu Teranishi. [b][color=royalblue]Isamu Teranishi Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A C+ 16 Minute match. This match was one sided on Dragons side with Snap Suplexes, Flip Legdrops, Bulldogs, Dropkicks and Front Facelocks. It looked like the match was to an end at 14: 52 when Isamu locked in the Japanese Self-Stranglehold but Dragon wouldn't give in to anything like that. Just moments after, Isamu was locked in the Dragon Sleeper but wouldn't submit, He stood up and turns around but Dragon kneed him in the stomach and turned him around while still under his arm pit. Dragon went on A knee and soon Isamu took A visit to the Sandman as he passed out.

[COLOR=Orange][B]Week 2, August 1985[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Budokan Hall[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight. [b][COLOR=Blue]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face good old David Schultz. I'm angry because of it, to. I'm facing this newly signed opener while I'm on A push?! Argh. [b][COLOR=red]Dragons Mask Vs. David Schultz[/COLOR][/b] A 10 Minute C+ match. It was fairly boring in my opinion, But it came to an end after Dragon threw David outside, hit A Running Plancha Dive, A DDT on A chair, A Dragon Suplex(On the outside) and rolled David in, after that he hit A Dragon Fly for the win. [COLOR=Blue][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight but I talked to Baba and El Satanico and wished them both luck tonight, Baba lost to Dory Funk Jr. in the Main Event. Shocking.

[COLOR=Orange][B]Week 3, August 1985[/COLOR][/b] [b][COLOR=Blue]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight. [COLOR=Blue][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight. [COLOR=Orange][B]Week 4, August 1985[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight. [COLOR=Blue][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight.

[B][COLOR=purple]June, July & August[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 0 - 62 CAN - + 0 - 40 MEX - + 0 - 40 JAP - + 24 - 59 UK - + 0 - 20 AUS - + 0 - 20 [COLOR=Red]AJPW Champions[/COLOR] The Destroyer is the PWF Champion(0 Defences) [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Killer Karl Kox is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(9 Defences) Marty Jones and Scott Irwin are the NWA Australasian Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Rick Martel is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(1 Defence) The Destroyer is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(9 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(4 Defences) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) Dusty Rhodes is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(7 Defences) Babe Face is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(6 Defences) El Satanico is the NWA World Middleweight Champion(3 Defences) Greg Valentine and Harley Race are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(5 Defence) [COLOR=Red]AWA Champions[/COLOR] Giant Haystacks is the AWA International Champion(5 Defences) Steve Regal is the AWA Light Heavyweight Champion(7 Defence) Ken Timbs is the AWA Southern Heavyweight Champion(14 Defences) Nick Bockwinkel is the AWA Television Champion(4 Defences) Baron Von Raschke is the AWA Heavyweight Champion(11 Defences) Dick The Bruiser and Larry Hennig are the AWA Tag Team Champions(2 Defences) [color=red]Current Icon[/color] [B]Nikolai Volkoff[/B] 55 Wins, 27 Losses Current Central States Television Champion

Archived