Jerry Lynn - The New F'n Show

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a minor grammatical nitpick here that I'm especially anal about: When you say "Tonight Jerry would" that's not the way to say it. Use either "will" or some active verb like "faces", "fights, "battles", "goes against", etc. Would is a word that should only be used as a future projective when you're writing in the past tense. Or if you're in the present tense, then the word "would" can be used, but then it's used as more a reaction type of thing in most instances, rather than a helping verb. Convulted that is I know, but I figured I'd toss it in there. It's good outside of that small nitpick thing and I like the polls you have to create greater interactivity with readers. :)

[QUOTE=Jestor]Just a minor grammatical nitpick here that I'm especially anal about: When you say "Tonight Jerry would" that's not the way to say it. Use either "will" or some active verb like "faces", "fights, "battles", "goes against", etc. Would is a word that should only be used as a future projective when you're writing in the past tense. Or if you're in the present tense, then the word "would" can be used, but then it's used as more a reaction type of thing in most instances, rather than a helping verb. Convulted that is I know, but I figured I'd toss it in there. It's good outside of that small nitpick thing and I like the polls you have to create greater interactivity with readers. :)[/QUOTE] Colvulted? or Convoluted? :D BURN! :D

August 1984 [b][color=purple]Week 1, August 84[/color][/b] [color=red][b]SWCW On Tour![/b][/color](Thursday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I was not booked tonight. [b][color=purple]Week 2, August 84[/color][/b] [b][color=red]SWCW on Tour![/b][/color](Thursday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I was not booked tonight, So I just felt like doing something while I was there. I talked to Golden Sheik, Sheik gave me some wrestling tips as I thanked him and talked to him A bit more, He told me about All Star Wrestling and that it's A nice place to be, He told me that he was almost A Main Event star there, I told him that it was great he won his match with Ron Simmons earlier. After that we talked A bit more and then I walked away. [b][color=purple]Week 3, August 84[/color][/b] [b][color=red]SWCW on Tour![/b][/color](Thursday) Finally! Tonight I will be defending my Television title against Ken Mantell. [b][color=royalblue]Ken Mantell Vs. Jerry Lynn(c) Tables Match[/color][/b] A C+ 16 Minute match. This match has many Extended Wrist Locks and such, The highlights were the amazing Handspring Moonsault Jerry Lynn hit, followed by a huge flip legdrop and even the Gutwrench Suplex Ken Mantell hit. In the end, Jerry Lynn hits A huge neckbreaker on the floor. After that, He waits until Mantell gets up - Kicks him in the gut and Cradle Piledrivers him through A table what's up on one of it's two legs for the victory. Jerry Lynn has retained his title. [b]Winner[/b]: Jerry Lynn [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) I wasn't booked tonight, so I talked to The Golden Sheik again. It was just A normal coversation that ended up with Sheik telling me some more tips. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=purple]Week 4, August 84[/color][/b] [b][color=red]SWCW on Tour![/b][/color](Thursday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I had an interview tonight, I went out there and then I was interrupted by Igor Volkoff. In fifty seconds, Igor Volkoff was angry and then he walked away. I got ready for my match against Johnny Rodz tonight. It'd be A basic Television title defence. [b][color=royalblue]Johnny Rodz Vs. Jerry Lynn(c) Television Title[/color][/b] A 17 minute B- match. Jerry Lynn hit A lot of Forearms, Neckbreakers and Flip Legdrops to hurt Johnny Rodz head and neck region. Some high spots were when Jerry Lynn hit A Salto Suplex, and almost got the pinfall! Also when Lynn threw Rodz outside of the ring, then hit A Super Arm Drag. After that Lynn hit A HUGE Neckbreaker. He waited until Johnny Rodz got up as he gave him A Cradle Piledriver through A table! He rolled Rodz in the ring and pinned him for the thr--two?! After that Rodz slowly got up to another Cradle Piledriver right in the middle of the ring. One, Two, Three. Jerry Lynn retains again. [b]Winner[/b]: Jerry Lynn

[B]August[/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - +3 - 18 CAN - + 0 - 0 MEX - + 0 - 0 JAP - + 0 - 0 UK - + 0 - 0 AUS - + 0 - 0 [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] NWA Australasian Heavyweight title is still vacant. NWA Australasian Tag Team titles are still vacant. Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion Giant Baba is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions Jack Briscoe is the NWA Heavyweight Champion Mando Guerrero is the NWA World Lightweight Champion Lizmark is the NWA World Middleweight Champion The Briscoe Brothers are the NWA World Tag Team Champions - Not even one of the NWA Championships changed hands this month. [COLOR=Red]WWF Champions[/COLOR] Don Muraco is the WWF Intercontinental Champion Tatsumi Fujinami is the WWF International Champion Animal Hamaguchi is the WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion Masked Superstar is the WWF World Heavyweight Champion Afa and Sika are the WWF Tag Team Champions [COLOR=Red]SWCW Champions[/COLOR] Adrian Adonis is still the Southwest Champion The Hollywood Blondes are still the Southwest Tag Team Champions Jerry Lynn is the Southwest Television Champion(5 Defences) [COLOR=Red]Monthly Poll[/COLOR] Should Jerry change his name in SWCW? A) Keep it as Jerry Lynn. B) Change it to Young Tiger(Masked). C) Change it to Chris Evans. D) Change it to Damien Johnson. E) White Hawk(Masked)

(Sorry for lack of updates, But I just finished the Strong Style movesets for the DB and I got my FIRST "A" match with my Pablo Rodriguez game. But coming in the Dynasties forum made me remember my Lynn game. So I'm just updating it now.) [B] [COLOR=Purple]Week 1, September 84[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]SWCW On Tour![/COLOR][/B](Thursday) I wasn't booked tonight [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I wasn't booked tonight. [B][COLOR=Purple]Week 2, September 84[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]SWCW On Tour![/COLOR][/B](Thursday) I wasn't booked tonight [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I wasn't booked tonight. [B][COLOR=Purple]Week 3, September 84[/COLOR][/B] [b][COLOR=Red]SWCW On Tour![/COLOR][/B](Thursday) I wasn't booked tonight. Maybe I should've toured this month? [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) Hiroshi Hase will be going head to head with Jerry Lynn tonight in A Southwest Television Title match. [color=royalblue][b]Hiroshi Hase Vs. Jerry Lynn Southwest Television Title[/color][/b] A 16 Minute B- Match. Jerry Lynn did A good dominating performance here, With Rolling Splashes, Running Bulldogs and Wrist Tape Chokedowns. Hiroshi made A good performance to, With the Double Underhook Suplex and A Boston Crab. But Jerry would never give up. Soon, Jerry Lynn hit the AdrenaLynn. After that he pins for the two. But then Hiroshi stands up, Gets kicked in the gut and is shot back down with A Cradle Piledriver for the one, two, three. [b]Winner[/b]: Jerry Lynn [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I was not booked tonight. But I laughed when I saw Jeff Gaylord on the card. Heh. [B][COLOR=Purple]Week 4, September 84[/COLOR][/B] [b][COLOR=Red]SWCW On Tour![/COLOR][/B](Thursday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b](Friday) I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b](Saturday) I was not booked tonight.

[B]September[/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 0 - 18 CAN - + 0 - 0 MEX - + 0 - 0 JAP - + 0 - 0 UK - + 0 - 0 AUS - + 0 - 0 [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Tor Kamata is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(4 Defences) NWA Australasian Tag Team titles are still vacant. Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(15 Defences) Giant Baba is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(9 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(1 Defence) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Jack Briscoe is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(3 Defences) Mando Guerrero is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(6 Defences) Lizmark is the NWA World Middleweight Champion(7 Defences) The Briscoe Brothers are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) - Tor Kamata was named the NWA Australasian Champion. [COLOR=Red]WWF Champions[/COLOR] Paul Orndorff is the WWF Intercontinental Champion, by defeating just crowned champion Pedro Morales.(0 Defences) Tatsumi Fujinami is the WWF International Champion(5 Defences) Tiger Mask is the new WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion(0 Defences) Masked Superstar is the WWF World Heavyweight Champion(5 Defences) Afa and Sika are the WWF Tag Team Champions(4 Defences) [COLOR=Red]SWCW Champions[/COLOR] Adrian Adonis is still the Southwest Champion(8 Defences) The Hollywood Blondes are still the Southwest Tag Team Champions(2 Defences) Jerry Lynn is the Southwest Television Champion(6 Defences) [color=red]Current Icon[/color] [B]Harley Race[/B] Thirty wins, Two losses. Current Central States Heavyweight and Television Champion. [COLOR=Red]Monthly Poll[/COLOR] Should Jerry cancel his SWCW bookings this month and wrestle somewhere else in America? A) Yes B) No

SWCW's bookings have been cancelled as Jerry Lynn phoned up PNW; He'll have A tryout match there under the name of Young Tiger. He'll be A masked wrestler. He'll wear A Tiger costume(obviously) and on his back it'll say in the opposite color(on yellow the color will be black, vice versa) "Young Tiger". Jerry was happy with this. As he agreed to every bit of the contract. [b][color=purple]Week 1, October 1984[/color][/b] [b][color=red]PNW Around the Horn[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red][b]Big Time Wrestling[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=purple][b]Week 2, October 1984[/color][/b] [color=red][b]PNW Around the Horn[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red][b]Big Time Wrestling[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=purple]Week 3, October 1984[/color][/b] [color=red][b]PNW Around the Horn[/color][/b] This is ridiculous! I wasn't booked again! Please PNW, Give me A try! [color=red][b]Big Time Wrestling[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. So I dropped my cancellation of SWCW events and I'll work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If I don't get booked in the next three days, I'll be mad! [color=red][b]SWCW On Tour![/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b] I wasn't booked AGAIN. This is ridiculous! [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] This isn't funny. Stop it, Joe Blanchard. Stop the joke! It isn't funny! [b][color=purple]Week 4, October 1984[/color][/b] [color=red][b]PNW Around the Horn[/color][/b] Finally! Jeff Gaylord shall face the wrath of me, The Young Tiger! [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Jeff Gaylord[/color][/b] Four AdrenaLynns. B Match, 24 Minutes. Sounds good? It was. High spots of the match were when Tiger hit A HUGE Moonsault from the the top rope to the outside as he smashed into Gaylord. In the end, it was A Knife Edge Chop, A kick to the gut and one more AdrenaLynn that took out Jeff for the one, two, three. PNW offered me 60$ Per Appearance for one year, I agreed. Now I'll be PNW's new Lower Midcarder. [color=red][b]Big Time Wrestling[/color][/b] I have added the Tiger Bomb to my moveset, and I'm facing Danny Spivey tonight. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Danny Spivey[/color][/b] A 12 Minute C Match. It looked to be over at the 10 minute mark when Young Tiger hit the Moonsault. But Danny Spivey kicked out. Soon it was over when Spivey hit the Running Powerslam for the three. Highlights of this match were the DDT Tiger hit, or maybe even the combination of the Rolling Senton, Kneeling Kick Rush and Handspring Moonsault. [b]Winner[/b]: Danny Spivey [color=red][b]SWCW on Tour![/color][/b] I wasn't booked. [color=red][b]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b] Great! I'm actually getting an interview in SWCW followed by A match with Doug Furnas. I did A successful interview but then Doug Furnas came out and announced that tonight's match will be A cage match. [b][color=royalblue]Jerry Lynn(c) Vs. Doug Furnas Cage Match for the Television Title[/color][/b] A 10 Minute C+ Match. Not many highspots, but Furnas did hit A Press Slam that looked alright, and when Lynn dodged that Gorilla Press it looked like Doug Furnas was going to have A burning chest for the next three months! Lynn's Discus Clothesline and DDT showed everybody why he was the champion. It all ended when Lynn avoided the Punch and hit the AdrenaLynn. He climbed up the cage, and then down as he scored the win. [b]Winner[/b]: Jerry Lynn [b][color=red]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight.

[B]September[/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 0 - 18 CAN - + 0 - 0 MEX - + 0 - 0 JAP - + 0 - 0 UK - + 0 - 0 AUS - + 0 - 0 [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Tor Kamata is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(6 Defences) Marty Jones and Scott Irwin are the NWA Australasian Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(18 Defences) Giant Baba is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(10 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(2 Defences) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Jack Briscoe is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(4 Defences) Mando Guerrero is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(6 Defences) Dr. Wagner is the NWA new World Middleweight Champion(2 Defences) The Briscoe Brothers are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) - Dr. Wagner is the new NWA Middleweight Champion by pinning Lizmark. [COLOR=Red]WWF Champions[/COLOR] Masked Superstar is the new WWF Intercontinental Champion(4 Defences) Jos Leduc is the WWF International Champion(2 Defences) Tiger Mask is the WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion(0 Defences) Bruna Sammartino is the new WWF World Heavyweight Champion(2 Defences) Afa and Sika are the WWF Tag Team Champions(5 Defences) [COLOR=Red]SWCW Champions[/COLOR] Adrian Adonis is still the Southwest Champion(12 Defences) The Hollywood Blondes are still the Southwest Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) Jerry Lynn is the Southwest Television Champion(7 Defences) [color=red]Current Icon[/color] [B]Andre The Giant[/B] Fourty Two wins, Nine losses. Current NWF World Heavweight Champion. [COLOR=Red]Monthly Poll[/COLOR] Do you like the layout? A) Yes B) No C) I don't care about the layout!

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 1, November 1984[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]PNW Around the Horn[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I will face Kerry Brown. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Kerry Brown[/color][/b] B- 19 minute match; This was an amazing match; Highlights being Tiger's back-to-back Tiger Bomb and Cradle Piledriver. The ending came when Tiger went hit A Swinging Neckbreaker. After that he went for A Tiger Bomb but Kerry blocked it, He tried A Cradle Piledriver but Kerry blocked it! Kerry hits A Punch Flurry! Damn it! Referee stop this! Kerry just took Brass Knuckles out of his trunks, He swings at Tiger! Tiger ducks it! Kick to the gut! TIGER BOMB! One, Two, Three! It's over! [b]Winner[/b]: Young Tiger [B][COLOR=Red]Big Time Wrestling[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I'll have A rematch with Kerry Brown [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Kerry Brown[/color][/b] A C+ 12 Minute match. High spots of this match was when Young Tiger hit his first Tiger Bomb and went for the pin, but Kerry Brown kicked out of it, or Kerry Brown's Gutwrench Backbreaker. Maybe even Tiger's Rolling Splash! But it all came to an end when Kerry Brown went up for A Second Rope Fist Drop, but Young Tiger moved. He waited for Kerry Brown to stand up and he delivered A kick to the gut and then A second Tiger Bomb for the one, two, three. [b]Winner[/b]: Young Tiger [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW On Tour![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. I have A big pain in my back for some reason. [COLOR=Red][B]Southwest Championship TV[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. I go to the doctors about my back, they say it'll take about 5 more days to heal. I can still wrestle, It's just A minor back injury. [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW Takes Texas![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=purple][B]Week 2, November 1984[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=Red]PNW Around the Horn[/COLOR][/B] Tonight, Jerry O and I will face Kerry Brown and Art Crews. [b][color=royalblue]Jerry O and Young Tiger Vs. Kerry Brown and Art Crews[/color][/b] A C+ 34 minute match. Should've been better for the time they had; High spots were when Tiger hit the Tiger Bomb and the Cradle Piledriver on Art Crews, But after that Crews started to come back and he tagged in Kerry Brown. That was the downfall. After 14 minutes of attempted specials and front facelocks, Kerry Brown comes out of no where and knocks Tiger out with his Brass Knuckles for the three count. [b]Winner[/b]: Kerry Brown and Art Crews [COLOR=Red][B]Big Time Wrestling[/B][/COLOR] After the poor performance, I had lost respect. But I gained A new manager. Percy Pringle III will be helping me out. Showing me "the ways of PNW." But tonight, I wasn't booked. [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW On Tour![/B][/COLOR] I asked for A Tag Team, kind of A mentor-trainee tag team with Adrian Adonis. It was accepted. And we'll be called "True Champions", As I'm the Television Champion and he's the reigning World Champion. Tongiht we'd have our first match against Johnny Rodz and Hiroshi Hase, Oh yeah, It'll be in the Main Event! [b][color=royalblue]True Champions Vs. Johnny Rodz and Hiroshi Hase[/color][/b] A 16 C+ Match. The match started with Adonis and Rodz, Adonis took Rodz down so hard. Until Rodz was almost out! So Rodz quickly slipped in A tag, right after that, Adonis tags in Jerry Lynn. So Lynn and Hase beginning fighting it out. An soon, Hase is struggling to try to make A tag. But somehow Lynn stops it 4 times. He makes sure Hase doesn't leave the ring. After A bunch of brawling it out all it takes is A Extended Wrist Lock to put Hiroshi Hase down and out with A following Tiger Bomb. [b]Winner[/b]: True Champions [COLOR=Red][B]Southwest Championship TV[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW Takes Texas![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Purple][B]Week 3, November 1984[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]PNW Around the Horn[/B][/COLOR] Kerry Brown will once again face Young Tiger in singles action. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Kerry Brown[/color][/b] A C+ 12 minute match. Typical outcome. Highlights of the match were Tiger's Rolling Senton, Tiger's Moonsault that got the two count and Tiger's Handspring Moonsault. Kerry barely touched Tiger, He got some offense. I'd say he gave Tiger A medium beatdown while Tiger went all out. And in the end, it was one Tiger Bomb that put Kerry Brown away. [b]Winner[/b]: Young Tiger [COLOR=Red][B]Big Time Wrestling[/B][/COLOR] Art Crews shall now face Young Tiger. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Art Crews[/color][/b] A 10 minute C match. Highlights were the back-to-back-to-back Rolling Senton, Rolling Splash and then another Rolling Senton and Tiger's Handspring moonsault. The match came to A close when Young Tiger had an Extended Wrist Lock and then A Tiger Bomb for the win. [b]Winner[/b]: Young Tiger [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW On Tour![/B][/COLOR] Hiroshi Hase and Jeff Gaylord are facing me and my partner Adrian Adonis in the Main Event tonight. [b][color=royalblue]True Champions Vs. Jeff Gaylord and Hiroshi Hase Hardcore Elimination[/color][/b] A B- 47 minute match. This match was A straightout brawl with Airplane Spins and Boston Crabs. Adonis was first to make an impact when he kept hitting his Brass Knuckles Punches. But then Lynn came in and Hase kept trying for A Late Inning Reverse Pinfall. But Jerry kept kicking out of them. But soon, after A bunch of tags and tries at special moves, Jerry goes out with A HUGE Released German Suplex. Lynn landed on his neck! After that Adonis explodes with anger. He starts beating on the two who stuggles for tags. And soon after Lynn's elimination, He knocks out Hase with the Brass Knuckles Punch. What also makes Hase bleed; After that the pinfall was easy and Gaylord came in. But in seconds after that, we had fans screaming Goodnight, Irene! as Adonis locked in his special sleeper for the win. [b][color=blue]Eliminations[/color][/b] [b]Jerry Lynn eliminated at 44: 52 by Hiroshi Hase[/b] [b]Hiroshi Hase eliminated at 46: 35 by Adrian Adonis[/b] [b]Jeff Gaylord eliminated at 47: 14 by Adrian Adonis[/b] [COLOR=Red][B]Southwest Championship TV[/B][/COLOR] I have an interview, A successful one, I might add. With Miss Linda talking for me. After that I left out to the ring for my match. [b][color=royalblue]True Champions Vs. Igor Volkoff and Jeff Gaylord Table Elimination[/color][/b] Adrian Adonis was in the ring first with Jeff Gaylord, And Gaylord got KILLED. After he was so weak, He started getting Adrian weak. Adrian didn't want to take A chance so he tagged in Jerry Lynn. Lynn quickly finished him off with A DDT through A Table. After that Igor came in and started beating Lynn pretty badly. But Jerry came back and dominated him. Discus Clotheslines and Falling Fistdrops. Soon, after an Exposed Turnbuckle Smash, Lynn hit one AdrenaLynn through the table to win. [b]Jeff Gaylord was eliminated in 9: 03 by Jerry Lynn with A DDT[/b] [b]Igor Volkoff was eliminated in 20: 30 by Jerry Lynn with A AdrenaLynn[/b] [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW Takes Texas![/B][/COLOR] I'm facing Johnny Rodz in A title defence tonight. [b][color=royalblue]Johnny Rodz Vs. Jerry Lynn(c) Southwest Television Title[/color][/b] Nice C+ 17 minute match. I'd be dead if it wasn't for Miss Linda! He hit A Late Inning Pinfall attempt and I broke out of it. But when it came to his Boston Crab, It looked like I was A goner. But Miss Linda popped on the apron to save the day. About three minutes later. I hit A AdrenaLynn, my first special move of the match to get the pinfall. I almost didn't make it! [b]Winner[/b]: Jerry Lynn [COLOR=Purple][B]Week 4, November 1984[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]PNW Around the Horn[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Art Crews. [b][color=royalblue]Art Crews Vs. Young Tiger[/color] A B- 21 Minute match. A 3/4 Bulldog almost took Tiger out early, But Tiger got Percy to break the pin. But it wasn't long until it was over for Young Tiger, As Art Crews locked in the Figure Four to finish him off. [COLOR=Red][B]Big Time Wrestling[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face PNW World Champion Rip Oliver in A non-title match. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Rip Oliver[/color][/b] Two Words: Holy crap. A C+ 29 Minute match that had most of the fans on their feet. When Oliver knocked out Tiger with the Brass Knuckles, Tiger kicked out! When Oliver locked in A Boston Crab, Tiger didn't give up! When they went outside - Tiger wouldn't give up! Even after A Boston Crab, A Piledriver that busts him open and then another Boston Crab. What's next? A Spinning Toe Hold and another Boston Crab. He rolls Tiger in the ring and pins him, One, Two, KICK OUT! Tiger Kicked out! Tiger slipped out of the Double Arm DDT and he starts hammering at Rip with forearms! DDT by Tiger! Tiger waits until Oliver stands and ---- TIGER BOMB! YOUNG TIGER HAS HIT THE TIGER BOMB! One, Two, Three! YES! Young Tiger has pinned the Heavyweight Champion!(I gained THREE points of overness from this match.) [b]Winner[/b]: Young Tiger [B][COLOR=Red]SWCW on Tour![/COLOR][/B] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]Southwest Championship TV[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight [B][COLOR=Red]SWCW Takes Texas![/COLOR][/B] I fight Johnny Rodz in A Cage Rematch for the Television title to end the month. [b][color=royalblue]Jerry Lynn(c) Vs. Johnny Rodz Southwest Television Title Cage Match[/color][/b] Quick 8 minute C match. All that hit Jerry was A Suplex, A Jab Punch and an Elbow Drop. It was finished after A few Running Sentons, Splashes and even A couple launches into the cage. But what topped the win was the AdrenaLynn what took Johnny Rodz down and out. [b]Winner[/b]: Jerry Lynn (Whoa, What an update! That took me awhile to finish.)

[B]November[/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 4 - 24 CAN - + 0 - 0 MEX - + 0 - 0 JAP - + 0 - 0 UK - + 0 - 0 AUS - + 0 - 0 [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Tor Kamata is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(9 Defences) Marty Jones and Scott Irwin are the NWA Australasian Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(21 Defences) Giant Baba is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(14 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(2 Defences) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Jack Briscoe is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(5 Defences) Babe Face is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(0 Defences) Mil Mascaras is the New NWA World Middleweight Champion(0 Defences) The Briscoe Brothers are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) - Sgt. Slaughter is A force to be reckoned with in Maple Leaf Wrestling. [COLOR=Red]WWF Champions[/COLOR] Don Muraco is the new WWF Intercontinental Champion(1 Defence) Jos Leduc is the WWF International Champion(4 Defences) Tiger Mask is the WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion(0 Defences) Pedro Morales is the new WWF World Heavyweight Champion(1 Defence) Afa and Sika are the WWF Tag Team Champions(7 Defences) - Pedro Morales is going huge. [COLOR=Red]PNW Champions[/COLOR] Rip Oliver is the PNW Heavyweight Champion(1 Defence) Rip Oliver and Assasin are the PNW Tag Team Champions(4 Defences) Buddy Rose is the PNW Television Champion - Rip Oliver looks to be on top of PNW [COLOR=Red]SWCW Champions[/COLOR] Adrian Adonis is still the Southwest Champion(17 Defences) The Hollywood Blondes are still the Southwest Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) Jerry Lynn is the Southwest Television Champion(9 Defences) - Jerry Lynn and Adrian Adonis are having pretty successful runs. [COLOR=Red]Current Icon[/COLOR] [B]Adrian Adonis[/B] 63 wins, 25 losses. Current Southwest Heavweight Champion.

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 1, December 1984[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]PNW Around the Horn[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I face Jerry O [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Jerry O[/color][/b] This match was crazy. A 52 Minute B+ Match. I don't know how many Tiger Bombs were happening! For some reason though, Young Tiger didn't pin Jerry O whenever he had him beat. He almost had the Medical DQ, to! But out of no where Jerry O hit the DDT and got the win over Young Tiger. What A shock! [B][COLOR=Red]Big Time Wrestling[/COLOR][/B] I Main Event tonight against Bob Della Serra, But before that, Percy talks for me in my latest interview. Percy did A really good hype up for my match with Bob Della Serra. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Bob Della Serra[/color][/b] A 24 minute C+ Match. It was just A plain brawl until Bob took some Brass Knuckles and knocked Tiger out cold, but not for the three! The match went on, and on, and on. Bob is going for the Leaping Piledriver.. Tiger breaks out of it! Kick to the gut! Tiger Bomb~! One, two, Thr-Kick out! Bob Della stands up, another Tiger Bomb! One, Two, Kick-out~! ANOTHER Tiger Bomb! One, Twom Three! It's over! [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW On Tour![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]Southwest Championship TV[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW Takes Texas![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=purple][B]Week 2, December 1984[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=Red]PNW Around the Horn[/COLOR][/B] A 45 Minute Time Limit match with Jerry O, I guess they didn't like that we went to far last time, eh? [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Jerry O[/color][/b] A Time Expired B- Match. Another good match by the two. Young Tiger kept hitting Tiger Bombs again but yet again for some reason, he just couldn't pin Jerry O. He just.. didn't want to. So after A hell of A fight, it went down to A judges decision. Judge #1 said Young Tiger, Judge #2 said Jerry O.. What did the last judge say? He said Young Tiger! Young Tiger has won the match by A judges decision. [COLOR=Red][B]Big Time Wrestling[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I have an interview and then another match with Jerry O. Percy and I did an amazing job with the interview, Percy explained why all the long matches. He wants Tiger's name to be known, and he thinks right now it'd be best to have the show everybody wants to see. The man who can last an hour of pure wrestling. He said everybody wants to see... Young Tiger. After that we just went to the match. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Jerry O[/color][/b] A B 63 Minute match. The match is too crazy to explain, Tiger went through every move he could. Moonsaults, Tiger Bombs, Cradle Piledrivers, Forearms, Lariats, Discus Clotheslines, Running Plancha Dives, DDTs, Super Knee Lifts and just so much more. It all ended when they hit the 60 minute mark Jerry O looked weak. So Young Tiger put all of his strength into one more Tiger Bomb. It hit. And the referee couldn't take this anymore. He had to stop the match and award the victory to Young Tiger. What A win! After the match WCCW, GCW and MSW all returned my calls and asked me if I wanted A try-out for their rosters. I thanked them but replied with A no. You might be thinking I'm very stupid right now, But why ruin the momentum in PNW? [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW On Tour![/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Hiroshi Hase; I recently requested A feud with him so this will get things started. [B][color=royalblue]Hiroshi Hase Vs. Jerry Lynn(c) Southwest Television Title[/color][/B] A good C+ 20 minute match. This match had to many Forearms. Jerry must've did ten thousand billion of them. Lynn did do A nice DDT after his run of forearms, though! It only got A two count. In minutes A Jumping Standing Head Scissors was being locked on. After that, Hase put Lynn in the corner and hit A Super Knee Lift. But it all ended when Hiroshi went for A Hammerlock but Jerry broke it, Right out of no where he was shocked with the AdrenaLynn. After that Lynn hit him with A Cradle Piledriver to put Hase open and get his 10th defence. [COLOR=Red][B]Southwest Championship TV[/B][/COLOR] Jerry had an interview and then he faced Sunny War Cloud in the Main Event. But his interview was amazing. He came out and then was followed by Sunny War Cloud, He had some cheap jokes but what stole the show was the Big Catchphrase he said in the end, "My AndrenaLynn is running, How about yours?" [b][color=royalblue]Sunny War Cloud Vs. Jerry Lynn(c) Southwest Television Title[/color][/b] Wow. Just... Wow. A 28 Minute "B" Match. A bunch of brawling and A vicious Double Chest Chop looked pretty nice in the first half. This was pure luck that Lynn got out of here alive. The Flying Tomahawk Chop knocked Lynn down for the two, A few minutes later he got the Piledriver to bust Lynn open and get the two, Another Piledriver that gets A 2! Another Flying Tomahawk Chop! One, Two, No! Miss Linda breaks the pin to crown A new champion! WAR DANCE! No! The reign can't be over! One, Two, YES! Miss Linda saves the day again! God I love that woman! Damn it another Piledriver! One, Two, Kick out! I leave the ring so quickly after that you couldn't imagine. He was on A roll! Even on the outside, Main Event Sleeper! Spinning Toe Hold! War Cloud puts A table in the ring! War Dance Flurry?! No! It's reversed by A Bodyslam on the Steel chair! AdrenaLynn! AdrenaLynn through the table on the outside! Lynn rolls Sunny War Cloud in for the One, Two, Kick out?! Damn it! Jerry throws War Cloud outside again and hits A Running Plancha Dive! AdrenaLynn on the chair! Damn it! Jerry uses the time to sit down as he's dazed because of his massive blood loss! War Cloud hits A Ring Post Smash! He climbs the top rope, Flying Tomahawk Chop?! No! Lynn avoids it! Cradle Piledriver on the chair! Yes! Jerry rolls War Cloud inside for the devastating one, two, three! Miss Linda is my hero! [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW Takes Texas![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. _______________ Part II of December coming soon.

[color=purple][b]Week 3[/color][/b] [b][color=red]PNW Around the Horn[/color][/b] Tonight I face Jerry O again. [color=royalblue][b]Jerry O Vs. Young Tiger[/color][/b] A C+ match. For some reason, Jerry O just wouldn't let Young Tiger get the Tiger Bomb off! The only high spots in this match was that killer Lariat that knocked out Jerry O, as I like to say, Lariato! Anyways, the other one would be the DDT that knocked Tiger out cold and blood began to drip down his eyes; That was sick; People, This guy is dedicated. It ended when Jerry O hit A DDT and went for another, but Young Tiger slipped out; A Hammerlock Drive and one Exposed Turnbuckle Smash(What busted Jerry O open) ended the match. [b][color=red]Big Time Wrestling[/color][/b] Tonight me and Percy have an interview, and then I face Rene Goulet in the Main Event. It was an Ok interview. Percy did fine. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Rene Goulet[/color][/b] A 20 Minute C+ match. Basically nothing happened, just an average match. Young Tiger worked on Rene Goulet's arm with Extended Wrist Locks and Hammerlocks. Until he got him down at the 19 minute mark. Then Tiger went up high and hit A moonsault for the one, two, Kick out?! After that Tiger struggles to come back. As he keeps getting hit by this Punch Flurry, Soon he avoids one of the punches and hits A Tiger Bomb! One, Two, Three! [b][color=red]Lane Country Fairgrounds(Dec)[/color][/b] Tonight I had to choose between SWCW or PNW. Since this was an annual show, I decided to go to PNW's show. Tonight I face Dynamite Kid, Former WWF International, I.W.G.P Tag Team and British Commonwealth Heavyweight Champion. This will be A battle of talent. [b][color=royalblue]Dynamite Kid Vs. Young Tiger[/color][/b] An 18 Minute C+ match. This match had Sentons, Splashes, Double Axe Handles, Leg Braced Wrist Locks, Legdrops, Forearms, Neckbreakers, Missed Handspring Moonsaults and Gutwrench Backbreakers. But the ending of the match is what matters, Dynamite lifted Tiger up for A Vertical Suplex but Tiger fell on top, after A two count, Dynamite stood up for A Kick to the gut and then A Cradle Piledriver for the win. [b][color=red]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=red]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=purple][b]Week 4[/color][/b] [b][color=red]PNW Around the Horn[/color][/b] Tonight I'd face Buddy Rose [b][color=royalblue]Buddy Rose Vs. Young Tiger[/color][/b] A good 21 Minute B- match. This match had everything, Highlights were when Buddy knocked Tiger out with A Brass Knuckles Punch, or when Tiger hit his Cradle Piledriver. But there were no pinfalls until the ending of the match, When Rose went for his Released German Suplex, But Lynn slipped out, Ran off the ropes and hit A dominating dropkick. After that it was A struggled Tiger Bomb(What barely got Rose off his feet) that won the match. [b]Winner[/b]: Jerry Lynn [b][color=red]Big Time Wrestling![/color][/b] Rene Goulet will face Jerry Lynn tonight. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger Vs. Rene Goulet[/color][/b] A C 20 minute match. Nothing to report here but it ended when Goulet had something in his glove and he hit Tiger with it for the three. [b][color=red]SWCW on Tour![/color][/b] Tonight will be A Cage match, Jerry Lynn(c) Vs. Hiroshi Hase. [B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Jerry Lynn(c) Vs. Hiroshi Hase Cage Match for the Television title[/COLOR][/B] A 16 Minute C+ match. Highlights were when Hiroshi hit the Single Arm Bar Takedown and Jerry caught up with him, after that, he threw him right off the cage. Or when Hiroshi Hase hit the German Suplex and climbed over the cage, But Jerry leaped up and pulled Hiroshi in. But it all ended when the AdrenaLynn hit. Then Hase was out as Lynn climbed the cage to retain his title once again. [b][color=red]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=red]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] Tonight Lynn has an interview and A match with Hiroshi Hase to end off the year. Jerry did A pretty bad interview. But left off for his last title defence of the year. [b][color=royalblue]Jerry Lynn Vs. Hiroshi Hase Southwest Television[/color][/b] Another C+ 20 Minute match. Not many good spots, But it was cool when Jerry hit the AdrenaLynn and didn't pin Hiroshi, But gave him the Cradle Piledriver for the one, two, three. Other spots were the huge Fallaway Slam by Hase, or Hase's Double Underhook Suplex.

[B]December[/B] [I]Jerry Lynn/Young Tiger got #55 on the Top 500. Pretty good for his rookie year![/I] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 11 - 35 CAN - + 0 - 0 MEX - + 0 - 0 JAP - + 0 - 0 UK - + 0 - 0 AUS - + 0 - 0 [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Killer Karl Kox is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(1 Defence) Marty Jones and Scott Irwin are the NWA Australasian Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(23 Defences) Giant Baba is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(15 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(2 Defences) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(1 Defence) Jack Briscoe is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(8 Defences) Babe Face is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(1 Defence) Mil Mascaras is the NWA World Middleweight Champion(2 Defences) The Briscoe Brothers are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) - Jack Briscoe is showing us he's "not just A Tag Team Wrestler" [COLOR=Red]WWF Champions[/COLOR] Don Muraco is the WWF Intercontinental Champion(5 Defences) Jos Leduc is the WWF International Champion(5 Defences) Tiger Mask is the WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion(1 Defence) Pedro Morales is the new WWF World Heavyweight Champion(6 Defences) Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter are the WWF Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) - Pedro Morales is going huge. [COLOR=Red]PNW Champions[/COLOR] Rip Oliver is the PNW Heavyweight Champion(3 Defences) Rip Oliver and Assasin are the PNW Tag Team Champions(4 Defences) Rip Oliver is the PNW Television Champion(1 Defence) - Rip Oliver is the king of PNW [COLOR=Red]SWCW Champions[/COLOR] Adrian Adonis is still the Southwest Champion(18 Defences) The Hollywood Blondes are still the Southwest Tag Team Champions(3 Defences) Jerry Lynn is the Southwest Television Champion(13 Defences) - Adrian Adonis just won't go down. [COLOR=Red]Current Icon[/COLOR] Bruno Sammartino 27 wins, 12 losses. Former WWF Heavyweight Champion Just left WWF for better things; Just like Bob Backlund did.

[COLOR=YellowGreen][B]Week 1, December 1984[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]PNW Around the Horn[/B][/COLOR] Hiroshi Hase, Atsushi Onita and Jerry O are going to face Jeff Gaylord, Jerry Sags and I. [b][color=royalblue]Young Tiger, Jeff Gaylord and Jerry Sags Vs. Jerry O, Atsushi Onita and Hiroshi Hase[/color][/b] A "C" 14 minute match. Young Tiger started out with Hiroshi Hase, But when they both got hurt they tagged away. A bunch of beatings happened for thirteen minutes, until the ending finally came up. Jeff Gaylord came inside from being tagged in by Jerry Lynn. Right when he came in he hurt Jerry O like A madman. An soon enough, Jerry O was knocked out in the Main Event Sleeper for the win. [COLOR=Red][B]Big Time Wrestling[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face former PNW Television Champion Kendo Kagasaki. Before that me and Percy had an interview. He talked great and had the fans interested in the interview. After that we awaited Kendo to come out, as we'd fight him right there and then. [b][color=royalblue]Kendo Nagasaki Vs. Young Tiger[/color][/b] A 24 Minute B match. Wow, That was purely crazy! This match went back and fourth in the start, favoring Kendo Nagasaki soon after that, though! As Tiger got beaten to A pulp. But then Tiger started to come back, Until he got blasted with the Green Mist! After that Nagasaki applied the Mandible Claw! Young Tiger faught this for A minute until he --- He broke it! He got out! He didn't submit! The match is still on, yes! No! Tiger's locked in the Japanese Self Strangle Hold! He doesn't submit! Yes! Tiger's still going! After A missed Spinning Kick the advantage turned to Tiger, and soon, The-out-of-no-where Tiger Bomb connected! One, Two, Kick out?! Kendo gets up! Another Tiger Bomb right after the first one! One, Two, Thr- Kick out?! Nagasaki breaks the next Tiger Bomb attempt! Kendo hits the Lightning Kick! Charging Basement Dropkick?! No! Tiger avoids it and hits one more Tiger Bomb for the win! What A Main Event win? After the match Jerry Lynn got A phone call from Dusty Rhodes, They want him to come in for A tryout for MACW. Jerry nicely turned them down in A shock. Jerry just couldn't do it -- He doesn't want immediate publicity to make him famous. He wants to make himself from the underground up. Or maybe even make A name for himself in A differant place. He doesn't know, That could've been the stupidest mistake in his life; But for now, He likes his decision. [B][COLOR=Red]SWCW On Tour![/COLOR][/B] Tonight I Main Event yet again, But before that I talked to new rookie on the roster, Chris Jericho. I told him if he needed anything I'd be here for him. After that I found out Terry "Sabu" Brunk left SWCW to be the new Main Event of All Star Wrestling. Tonight I face Hiroshi Hase in A First Blood match for the SWCW Television Championship in the Main Event. [b][color=royalblue]Hiroshi Hase Vs. Jerry Lynn(c) SWCW Television Title - First Blood[/color][/b] A 14 Minute C+ match. This whole match Jerry was just banging on Hiroshi's head with A brilliant Springboard Legdrop, Neckbreakers, Face Slams into the Mat and A bunch of Forearms to the back of Hiroshi's head. He just hammered on him. All it took was A distraction from Miss Linda, A kick to the gut and one AdrenaLynn to bust Hiroshi open. Miss Linda came into the ring to celebrate and Jerry Lynn KISSED her. Wow! He left the ring with Miss Linda, and the fans in shock! [COLOR=Red][B]Superstar Extravaganza[/B][/COLOR] Tonight PNW's annual show, The Superstar Extravaganza was on. So I apologized to SWCW and went to PNW's show. When I went there I found ot I'd team with my long time enemy Hiroshi Hase. We'd face Jerry O and Atsushi Onita. I feel set up, Wasn't it just three days ago that I every single one of these guys were trying to pin me? [b][color=royalblue]Hiroshi Hase and Young Tiger Vs. Atsushi Onita and Jerry O[/color][/b] A 30 Minute C match. Hase beat them both up in the beginning and then tagged Tiger in, Tiger started to beat them both down, to. Especially Onita. When Tiger was starting to get threatened for the loss, He tagged in Hase. Hase hit the Released German Suplex on Onita, But only got A two. After that Jerry O came in and got himself just A German Suplex, That got the three count for the victory. [b][color=red]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] Tonight me and Miss Linda have an interview... I'm not sure if it'll be the same since I kissed her. I think she's really sexy. Maybe if I play my cards right I'll score? Anyway, After the interview I team with Adrian Adonis to face Barbarian and Denny Brown. The interview did Ok. No big things about it. [b][color=royalblue]True Champions Vs. Denny Brown and Barbarian Table Elimination[/color][/b] This match was A 42 Minute B- Match. It started with Barbarian and Jerry Lynn, Barbarian was trying to tag out, but Jerry threw him to the outside and beat him out there. After A few moves, He knocked his lights out with one AndrenaLynn through the table. After that Jerry tagged in Adrian, Who spent the whole match beating on Denny Brown until Adrian beat him so badly that it was A forced Medical DQ. So that gave the win to Adrian Adonis and Jerry Lynn; [color=blue]Barbarian was eliminated at 12: 40 by AdrenaLynn through the table[/color] [color=blue]Denny Brown was eliminated at 42: 00 by Medical DQ[/color]

Today I phoned up Vince McMahon and he gave me A offer, A tryout match for the WWF. I accepted. [b][color=red]Tuesday Night Titans[/color][/b] Tonight I dropped my other bookings and I went to WWF. I'm facing Ivan Putski tonight. [b][color=royalblue]Ivan Putski Vs. Jerry Lynn[/color][/b] A 20 Minute B match. This match would've been A C brawl-out if it wasn't for the ending. Jerry had A successful, impressive show off to Vince McMahon by dominating A great star. Flip Legdrop, Falling Fistdrop, Cradle Piledriver, AdrenaLynn(What busted him open), Cradle Piledriver and yet another AdrenaLynn. After that it was just an easy pin. Before that, Another highlight is when Jerry didn't submit through two Atlas Bear Hugs. After that I got A 160$ Per appearance deal with WWF, Should I take it? Oh and before that Jerry Jarrett phoned me and offered me 640$ Per Appearance. Should I take Jarrett's money, or Vince's? Or None of there's? [color=red]Poll[/color] Should Jerry accepts WWF 160$ Per Appearance contract? A) Yes, As Tiger Lynn B) Yes, As Jerry Lynn C) Yes, as Young Tiger D) No. Don't go. E) Go to CWA

Archived