Jerry Lynn - The New F'n Show

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys; Just got back from Marineland and A whole Niagara Falls trip. Finally got back. A new update will be soon, but "Tiger Lynn" wins with the WWF offer. Since there was no dominant choice... Two said Tiger Lynn Two said go to WWF. So majority rules this vote. Tiger Lynn shall' be WWF's newest opener, and I'm staying in SWCW, to. My weekly schedule is just fine except one day per month, and that'll be WWF's annual show.

Hope the trip was as fun as it sounds, Dwight. I'm jealous! :) Good thing you are staying in Southwest. You'll need every distraction you can get from the horror that is the undercard of a Sports Entertainment promotion. 'Yippee! Another 4 v. 4 elimination with S.D. Jones, Rene Goulet, the Strongbows and Every other scrub on the roster? Just shoot me...' ;) Good luck, Tiger Lynn!

[b]Part Two[/b] [b][color=red]WWF In Your Neighborhood[/color][/b] Today A lot of fans rather went to the AWA show. They're one stage bigger than the WWF as they run shows globally. Bastards beating my promotion! Tonight I face S.D. Jones in A Cage match. [b][color=royalblue]S.D. Jones Vs. Tiger Lynn Cage Match[/color][/b] A 36 Minute B match. Tiger Looked like he was going to win, until S.D. hit the Running Headbutt at the 35 minute mark. S.D. started climbing up, but Tiger stopped him.. Well, he almost did. S.D. threw Tiger off the cage for A huge highlight moment as fans were on their feet. Tiger crashed down on the floor as S.D. escaped, winning the match. Also, later that night George "The Animal" Steele won the WWF Heavyweight title off of Pedro Morales. [B][color=red]SWCW On Tour![/color][/B] Tonight I team with Adrian Adonis, again. We face Hiroshi Hase and Johnny Rodz again. [b][color=royalblue]True Champions Vs. Hiroshi Hase & Johnny Rodz Tables Match(One Fall)[/color][/b] Jerry Lynn didn't tag out once, He first started with Hiroshi Hase, and took him outside. He tried to take him out then, But he just couldn't get off A Tiger Bomb or an AdrenaLynn. Soon, Hiroshi got in the ring and tagged in Johnny Rodz. After an eleven minute fight. Jerry and Johnny were exhausted. But only one could be the winner, and when Jerry had Johnny ready to go out with A Tiger Bomb, He was determined. He locked him in and picked him up. Soon Rodz was smashing his upper back - neck region against the table, breaking it. To give the win to the True Champions, Jerry Lynn and Adrian Adonis. [b][color=red]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b] I was not booked tonight. [b][color=red]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] I was not booked tonight. [b][color=purple]Week 3, January 1985[/color][/b] [b][color=red]Tuesday Night Titans[/color][/b] Tonight I face Salvatore Bellomo. [b][color=royalblue]Salvatore Bellomo Vs. Tiger Lynn[/color][/b] A C+ 17 Minute spotfest; In 13 minutes of brawling, after A Lariat Clothesline, Tiger went for A Springboard Legdrop, What was bad for Tiger, was he missed it and landed badly on his knee. Through out the rest of the match Jerry went for crazy moves, like Moonsaults and Flying Splashes. Why injure it more? We'll never know. But since his knee was to hurt, He couldn't pull of the Tiger Bomb. But A AdrenaLynn at the seventeen minute mark took the win out for Tiger. After the match Tiger went to the back and found out his leg was fine, But he shouldn't pull off all those dangerous moves. [color=red][b]WWF I.Y.N[/color][/b] Tiger & Jules. Sounds perfect to me. Salvatore Bellomo & Curtis Iaukea, Sounds like they're our victims. [b][color=royalblue]Tiger Lynn & Jules Strongbow Vs. Salvatore Bellomo and Curtis Iaukea[/color][/b] A B- 48 minute match. This match had Tiger escaping two of "King Curtis'" Mandible Claw to try to survive, and Tiger hitting Salvatore with A Tiger Bomb for the two count. Even Jules Strongbow hit A finishing touch with his Flying Tomahawk Chop before Tiger was tagged in. And after A few back and fourth fighting, This match came to an end. Every good beginning has an ending as Curis Iaukea locked Tiger Lynn in yet another Mandible Claw to finally knock the life out of Tiger. [B][color=red]SWCW On Tour![/color][/B] I was not booked tonight. [b][color=red]Southwest Championship TV[/color][/b] I was not booked tonight. [b][color=red]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] I phoned up SWCW and told them I'd be cancelling my shows there for awhile, as I need some time to rest. The week is just all work. And I can't take it. I spend today resting, as I get atleast three days off. [b][color=purple]Week 4[/color][/b] [color=red][b]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/color][/b] I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]WWF I.Y.H[/color][/b] I was not booked tonight.

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Hope the trip was as fun as it sounds, Dwight. I'm jealous! :) Good thing you are staying in Southwest. You'll need every distraction you can get from the horror that is the undercard of a Sports Entertainment promotion. 'Yippee! Another 4 v. 4 elimination with S.D. Jones, Rene Goulet, the Strongbows and Every other scrub on the roster? Just shoot me...' ;) Good luck, Tiger Lynn![/QUOTE] Actually, My sister lived there for two years and I've been going there since I was two years old. So it wasn't anything big. :) The Undercard is going to bury me alive if they keep getting wins on me. S.D. Jones getting the win over me makes me sad. But to lose to Curtis was actually not surprising. He has A 115-44 record and he's in 7 promotions. He's the busiest person in DOTT, I'd think. *I'm not sure on that one, But I'm guessing he is!*

[B]January[/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 10 - 45 CAN - + 0 - 0 MEX - + 0 - 0 JAP - + 0 - 0 UK - + 0 - 0 AUS - + 0 - 0 [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Killer Karl Kox is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(6 Defences) Marty Jones and Scott Irwin are the NWA Australasian Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(25 Defences) Giant Baba is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(15 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(3 Defences) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(1 Defence) Jack Briscoe is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(11 Defences) Babe Face is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(1 Defence) Mil Mascaras is the NWA World Middleweight Champion(2 Defences) The Briscoe Brothers are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(7 Defences) - Sgt. Slaughter is arguably the greatest NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion of all time. [color=red]AWA Champions[/color] Austin Idol has recaptured his International Heavyweight title. Maybe he'll have another 22 defences like last time.(3 Defences) Steve Regal is the AWA Light Heavyweight Champion(0 Defences) The AWA Southern Heavyweight Champion is Jerry Lawler(16 Defences) Blackjack Mulligan is the AWA Television Champion(3 Defences) King Kong Brody is the AWA Heavyweight Champion(2 Defences) The Crusher and Baron Von Raschke are the AWA Tag Team Champions(4 Defences) [COLOR=Red]WWF Champions[/COLOR] Hulk Hogan is the WWF Intercontinental Champion(3 Defences) Jos Leduc is the WWF International Champion(5 Defences) Tiger Mask is the WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion(2 Defences) George Steele is the WWF World Heavyweight Champion(4 Defences) Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter are the WWF Tag Team Champions(1 Defences) - George Steele is an animal! He's rocking the WWF universe. [COLOR=Red]SWCW Champions[/COLOR] Adrian Adonis is still the Southwest Champion(19 Defences) The Hollywood Blondes are still the Southwest Tag Team Champions(4 Defences) Jerry Lynn is the Southwest Television Champion(14 Defences) - These three titles are not changing hands, Actually, SWCW is starting to get boring to most fans. People are appealed to WWF's "Anything can happen" persona. But some just hate it. [COLOR=Red]Current Icon[/COLOR] [B]Giant Baba[/B] 33 Wins, 2 Losses Current NWA International Heavyweight & Tag Team Champion. Current PWF Heavyweight Champion Owner of All-Japan Pro Wrestling Recently had an amazing match with Genichiro Tenryu what lasted one half hour. It was A in-ring classic.

[b][color=purple]Week 1[/color][/b] The first day of February, Francisco Flores phones me up and offers me A deal in Mexico to gain my popularity there. But one thing he went over made me very upset. "A 25 Dollar contract".. What the hell can I do with 25 dollars?! It would be A per appearance contract, but seriously, I can get five times that. I demanded more and Francisco walked out of the meeting. He doesn't like me any more. But I found that as disrespectful. [b][color=red]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=red]WWF I.Y.N[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=purple]Week 2[/color][/b] [b][color=red]Tuesday Night Titans[/color][/b] Tonight Curtis Iaukea & I will face S.D. Jones and Chief Jay Strongbow. [b][color=royalblue]Curtis Iaukea & Tiger Lynn Vs. S.D. Jones & Chief Jay Strongbow[/color][/b] A 33 Minute B- Match. Highlights were when Tiger hit the Tiger Bomb on S.D. and went for the pin but Freddie Blassie broke it, Or when Tiger hit the Tiger Bomb on Chief Jay Strongbow and Mr. Fuji broke it, and after that Tiger hit another and Fuji broke it again. Moments later Lynn hit the AdrenaLynn and went for the pin and Fuju broke it again! Fuji was sent out after that. Or when the referee was knocked out, and Tiger Lynn hit an Exposed Turnbuckle Smash and then A Tiger Bomb on the chair for the referee to wake up to A 2 Count. With fans shocked that S.D. kicked out. The ending came when Curtis Iaukea locked the Mandible Claw on Strongbow, but Strongbow wouldn't give up. After that Curtis tagged in Tiger Lynn to finish Strongbow off with A finishing Tiger Bomb. [b][color=red]WWF I.Y.N[/color][/b] Tonight Tiger Lynn will face off with his former partner, Curtis Iaukea. [b][color=royalblue]Curtis Iaukea Vs Tiger Lynn[/color][/b] A "B" 25 minute match. Highlights include when Tiger hit A back-to-back Moonsault-Senton Bomb combination for the two count, and after that Lynn hit the AdrenaLynn; But Curtis popped back up with A second wind! Six moves later and he was down again with A second AdrenaLynn! Two Count! Or later on, Curtis went to run Tiger off the ropes but it was reversed, and Curtis hit the referee! Kick to the gut! AndrenaLynn again! Referee's not up to count the pinfall! Tiger lifts Curtis up, and runs him into the exposed turnbuckle from Curtis untieing it before. Tiger smashes Curtis into the exposed turnbuckle! Moments later Tiger hit two back-to-back AndrenaLynn's on the chair! He's busted open! A few minutes later Lynn is on the ground bleeding from A Mafia kick. But soon after that Tiger hits his first Tiger Bomb and that actually gets the win. [B][color=purple]Week 3[/color][/B] [b][color=red]SWCW On Tour![/color][/b] I cancelled my WWF bookings, and went to the SWCW shows this week. I'm going to wrestle in WWF three weeks and SWCW one week per month. I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=red]Southwest Championship(TV)[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=red]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=purple]Week 4[/color][/b] [b][color=red]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=red]WWF I.Y.N[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight [b][color=red]WWF Madison Square Garden[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 1[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight [COLOR=Purple][B]Week 2[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. But Masked Superstar won the Heavyweight title. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight [color=purple][b]Week 3[/color][/b] [COLOR=Red][b]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight [COLOR=Red][B]SWCW On Tour![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight [color=red][b]Southwest Championship[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight [color=red][b][size=3]Wrestlemania[/color][/b][/size] Tonight, I face Salvatore Bellomo. As the first ever "Tigermania" match will happen! I take A big breath, This is Wrestlemania. The biggest Sports Entertainment show of the year. Mr. T was backstage, MR. GOD DAMN T! I got ready, put on my Tiger-skin made trunks and my yellow and black mask and then I went out there, I went out there to give Salvatore all I could give. [b][color=royalblue]Tiger Lynn Vs. Salvatore Bellomo "Tigermania" Match[/color][/b] Tonight would be the first ever "Tigermania" match. The rules were gone over, and the first one to draw blood on their opponent wins the match. The second was that Tiger Lynn had to hit two Tiger Bombs before winning this match and the third and final was that their is no disqualifications. The match began as A horrible match, but turned out as A 20 Minute B- match. Tiger and Salvatore brawled around for awhile until Tiger got the advantage with Wrist Tape Chokedowns, Swinging Neckbreakers and Rapid Chops. Later in the match, After Tiger dodged A Discus Punch, He hit his first Tiger Bomb! He waited for Salvatore to stand, and then gave him another! Now all Tiger Lynn has to do is draw blood and he's won the match! The match raced on until Salvatore hit Tiger with A Short Arm Clothesline and went for the Figure Four Leglock, Tiger slipped out of it and somehow sneaked behind Salvatore and gather enough time to hit him with a Running Bulldog! Salvatore is busted open! After the match Tiger celebrated by climbing on the middle rope and taunting to the fans. Right then he strangely spit out red mist. Strangely signalling that he is, the next big thing. [color=purple][b]Week 4[/color][/b] [color=red][b]Tuesday Night Titans[/color][/b] Tonight I face Chief Jay Strongbow. [b][color=royalblue]Chief Jay Strongbow Vs. Tiger Lynn[/color][/b] A 26 minute B match. This match was A complete DUD until Tiger lit it up with his Springboard Dropkick what only led to other things like Strongbow's War Dace Fury, What busted Tiger open and got the two count or the Red Mist three moves after that, What Cheif Strongbow popped back up and was given A second wind. Right after that another War Dance for the two. An then the AdrenaLynn, what got the two count because of that damned Mr. Fuji. A bit later, after some Mr. Fuji distractions(A lot of them) and Tiger fighting for his life, Tiger hit A Lariat Clothesline, and went for the pin. But yet again, Mr. Fuji interfered and broke the pin up. After that the referee sent Fuji backing backstage and right after that Tiger Lynn hit the Tiger Bomb for the win. [color=red][b]WWF I.Y.N[/color][/b] Tonight there's an encore from Wrestlemania. The second Tigermania challenge will take place against the same one who dripped blood at Wrestlemania. [b][color=royalblue]Salvatore Bellomo Vs. Tiger Lynn "Tigermania" Match[/color][/b] A B 23 minute match. This one can truely be called A sequel, They started off slow, again. Until Tiger hit A Rolling Senton, Flip Legdrop and Springboard Legdrop combination. After that there was A Tiger Bomb and another Tiger Bomb were hit. But because of one missed Fist Drop, The advantage turned to Salvatore. He applied A Figure Four Leglock, and when I slipped out of it? He locked in another. The ending came when Arnold Skaaland distracted Tiger after A Running Dropkick, and Salvatore ran Lynn off the ropes, Wait no! It's reversed! Red Mist! Kneeling Kick Rush! Salvatore has red all over his face but he's dripping red! The referee can't tell if it's Mist or Blood but he has to call the bell! Tiger wins by... Bloodshed? Miss called Red Mist? Who knows! But after that, This must be the worst day in wrestling history. Afa has beaten the Masked Superstar for the WWF World Heavyweight title. That's just disgusting, Just disgusting Vince! [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas![/color][/b] Tonight I had an Interview and then I faced young Bobby Huffman. I rocked the interview, as I used my big catchphrase "My AdrenaLynn is rushing, how about yours?". After that I left to the back to get ready for my match. [b][color=royalblue]Jerry Lynn(c) Vs. Bobby Huffman Southwest Television Title[/color][/b] A C+ 10 Minute match. The only highlight other than the finish would be when Bobby Huffman span around for A Roundhouse Punch and got blasted in the eyes with the Red Mist. His face was priceless when he saw Lynn was ready for A Red Mist attack! The ending came along when Jerry hit the AdrenaLynn and went for the pin, But Bobby kicked out. Then Jerry hit A second AdrenaLynn, Went on his knees and screamed "AdrenaLynn Bi***es!" After that he covered Huffman up for the win.

[B]February and March[/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 9 - 54 CAN - + 0 - 0 MEX - + 0 - 0 JAP - + 0 - 0 UK - + 0 - 0 AUS - + 0 - 0 [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Killer Karl Kox is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(9 Defences) Marty Jones and Scott Irwin are the NWA Australasian Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(27 Defences) Giant Baba is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(18 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(3 Defences) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(2 Defences) Ric Flair is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(0 Defences) Babe Face is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(3 Defences) Mil Mascaras is the NWA World Middleweight Champion(3 Defences) The Briscoe Brothers are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(9 Defences) - Ric Flair - Your new NWA Heavyweight Champion [COLOR=Red]AWA Champions[/COLOR] Austin Idol is the AWA International Champion(6 Defences) Steve Regal is the AWA Light Heavyweight Champion(1 Defence) Ken Timbs is the AWA Southern Heavyweight Champion(5 Defences) Blackjack Mulligan is the AWA Television Champion(7 Defences) King Kong Brody is the AWA Heavyweight Champion(5 Defences) The Crusher and Baron Von Raschke are the AWA Tag Team Champions(6 Defences) [COLOR=Red]WWF Champions[/COLOR] Don Muraco(3) is the WWF Intercontinental Champion(5 Defences) Tiger Mask is the WWF International Champion(2 Defences) Tiger Mask is the WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion(4 Defences) Afa is the WWF World Heavyweight Champion(0 Defences) Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter are the WWF Tag Team Champions(4 Defences) - Afa gives me nightmares. Don Muraco getting his third Intercontinental title win since last year makes me smile. [COLOR=Red]SWCW Champions[/COLOR] Adrian Adonis is still the Southwest Champion(21 Defences) The Hollywood Blondes are still the Southwest Tag Team Champions(5 Defences) Jerry Lynn is the Southwest Television Champion(15 Defences) - No comment. [COLOR=Red]Current Icon[/COLOR] [B]Big Daddy[/B] 53 Wins, 10 Losses Recently had an above-average Cage match with Adrian Street. It was A great match.

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 1[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] Tonight Salvatore Bellomo Vs. Tiger Lynn 4. It'll be A basic match up. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Salvatore Bellomo Vs. Tiger Lynn[/B][/COLOR] A 16 Minute B- match. High spots would be the rolling senton by Tiger Lynn, or even Tiger's Jumping Head Scissors. How about Bellomo's devastating Running Clothesline? But most of all, I liked Tiger Lynn's Handspring Moonsault at the near-end of the match. After that Lynn waited for Salvatore to get up, to be knocked down with the Red Mist! Tiger Lynn climbed onto the top rope, facing the fans and pointed to his mask. After that it was one quick Moonsault that put Salvatore Bellomo away. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Ivan Putski. This is A huge chance. As Ivan is A big star in WWF and I can gain some exposure by beating him. I put my Mask on, and then my trunks and left out to the ring. [b][color=royalblue]Tiger Lynn Vs. Ivan Putski[/color][/b] Not many high spots here, But it was A 16 Minute C+ match. Tiger Lynn's massive chops to Ivan pretty much took the advantage for Lynn. Put Ivan's flurry of Punches and his Spread-Eagled Stomp started taking him the right way in this match. But Lynn's Forearm Furry and Falling Fistdrop helped him take back the advantage, As he busted Ivan Putski open. But in the end, It was A Spread Eagled Stomp that looked to have Tiger out of it. Ivan lifted up Tiger Lynn and he started to get dizzy! The blood is taking it's effect! Out of no where Tiger kicks Ivan and hits the AdrenaLynn! AdrenaLynn connects! One, Two, Three! [B][COLOR=Purple]Week 2[/COLOR][/B] I cancelled all of my bookings this week. My doctor said I needed to rest because of all the dangerous risky moves I've been taking. [COLOR=Purple][B]Week 3[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][b]SWCW On Tour[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Kokina Maximus in A tables match for my Southwest Television Title. How am I going to put this guy through A table?! I guess my lack of time in SWCW made the workers so angry that they want me to put this 400 pound something guy through A table! [b][color=royalblue]Kokina Maximus Vs. Jerry Lynn(c) Southwest Television Table Match[/color][/b] An 11 Minute C+ match. There's barely any high spots here, Because it was such A short match. But Kokina did A awesome choke out, and Lynn hit A Running Chop to Kokina's head. Lynn's Kneeling Kick Rush was amazing. But when Lynn choked out Kokina with the microphone cord and then slid the table in the ring, Everyone knew that things would get ugly. Maximus started beating Jerry with Running Headbutts. But the ending came when Maximus ran at Lynn for A Samoan Running Headbutt and he leaped up. He was going to connect until Jerry spit Red Mist out and quickly fell down to the floor to dodge the headbutt! Jerry puts Kokina on the table and climbs the top rope, SENTON BOMB! Jerry has put Kokina through the table with A Senton Bomb! [COLOR=Red][B]Southwest Championship[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight. [color=red][b]SWCW Takes Texas[/color][/b] I was not booked tonight. [COLOR=Purple][B]Week 4[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight but George Steele won the WWF Intercontinental Title. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red][b]Madison Square Garden Show[/color][/b] Tonight I face Chief Jay Strongbow in A tables match. [b][color=royalblue]Chief Jay Strongbow Vs. Tiger Lynn Tables Match[/color][/b] A B- 19 Minute match. The only high spot in this match was Chief Jay Strongbow's Knock Out Punch. But it all ended when Tiger Lynn DDT'd Chief Jay Strongbow through the table.

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 1[/B][/COLOR] I phoned up Joe Blanchard and told him I couldn't work for him any more. He seemed angry and hung up. That vacanted the Southwest Television title, But it was for the best of me. Right now I need the publicity of WWF so I can get A global recongition. So that's what I need to focus on. But I did something smart, to. Even though I have A lot of publicity, SWCW was making me A Upper Midcarder(only). So, I phoned up SECW and they gave me A deal I couldn't reject. I'd make A total of 480 Dollars per week if I'm booked in every show, Plus I'd get A feud with the Southeastern Heavyweight Champion, The Flame. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] Jules Strongbow 'shall face Tiger Lynn tonight. [b][color=royalblue]Tiger Lynn Vs. Jules Strongbow[/color][/b] This match was A 20 Minute "B" Spotfest. Some highlights are when Tiger locked in an Extended Wrist Lock and whipped Jules into A Discus Clothesline, After that he hit A Rolling Senton, or later in the match when Tiger hit the DDT on Jules to make Jules bleed. A bit after that Jules hit the Piledriver for the two count. After that Tiger hit an AdrenaLynn and went for the pin, But only got A two count because The Masked Superstar came out for no reason and broke the pin up. Seconds later Jules had Tiger in A Bear Squeeze, But then Tiger hit the Red Mist out of no where! Soon Tiger hit A kick to the gut and then hit A Tiger Bomb. After that Tiger just held Jules in the pin for the win. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] Tonight Tiger would face Ivan Putski. [color=royalblue][b]Tiger Lynn Vs. Ivan Putski[/color][/b] A C+ 16 Minute match. There wasn't many spots. But it just ended with Ivan knocking out Tiger with the Knock Out Punch for the win. [color=red][b]SECW On Tour![/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. (EDIT: Here's the rest of week one.) [color=red][b]New Jersey Meadowlands[/color][/b] Tonight it'll be Lynn and S.D. Jones facing off.. [b][color=royalblue]Tiger Lynn Vs. S.D. Jones[/color][/b] A 21 Minute B match. This was more of A Tiger Lynn fighting for his life type match, As S.D. Jones worked on his arms and neck regions. He did things technically and didn't go for the big spots, But here are some of the spots of the match: S.D. Jones knocking out Tiger, and making blood leak out of the mask with A devastating Running Headbutt, or even S.D. Jones massive Seated Bionic Elbows. After the elbows S.D. lifted Jerry up, and this one looked like trouble. S.D. taunted to the fans and screamed "Knock out!" He goes for the Knock out Punch --- RED MIST! Tiger hits the Red Mist out of no where! He covers up S.D. Jones?! One, Two, Three! Tiger Lynn wins! [color=red][b]Southeastern Championship[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight.

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 2[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] Tonight in the Pre-Pre Main Event I face S.D. Jones. [b][color=royalblue]S.D. Jones Vs. Tiger Lynn[/color][/b] A 20 Minute C Match. Horrible performance from Tiger, if you count all of his other [b]good[/b] matches. No spots at all but B-Spots(as I like to call them), That were one discus clothesline, A Rolling Splash and A huge continuation of Falling Fistdrops; The match ended when S.D. Jones locked in A Big Bear Hug and got Tiger to tap.. How embarrassing that Tiger lose to S.D. Jones... Oh yeah, Hulk Hogan beat Afa to win the World Heavyweight title. That's the eighth champion since the beginning of last year. Pitiful, I say! [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] Tonight me and Bob Orton Jr. will face the Strongbows. [b][color=royalblue]Bob Orton Jr. and Tiger Lynn Vs. The Strongbows[/color][/b] A 41 Minute match. Highlights were when Tiger hit the Tiger Bomb and then the AdrenaLynn on Jules, But couldn't get the pin. Or Tiger's massive DDT that made Jay Bleed. Maybe even Bob Orton Jr.'s Main Event Sleeper hold that couldn't take away Chief Jay Strongbow. But in the end, it was A Big Bear Hug and then A Knock Out Punch that got the pin over Tiger Lynn, as Chief Jay Strongbow can offially say.. "I am the man". [color=red][b]SECW On Tour![/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight [color=red][b]Southeastern Championship[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight.

[COLOR=Purple][B]Week 3[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]WWF Tuesday Night Titans[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Chief Jay Strongbow. [COLOR=Royalblue][B]Chief Jay Strongbow Vs. Tiger Lynn Cage Match[/B][/COLOR] A B- 18 Minute match. The ending came when Chief had Tiger down with Knock Down Punch and climbed up the cage for the vic-- No! Tiger comes up and throws Chief off! He throws Chief into the cage! Rolling Senton! Tiger Lynn awaits Chief Jay Strongbow to get up --- Tiger Bomb! Tiger Bomb! Tiger Lynn hit the Tiger Bomb! Tiger climbs up the cage --- and down! Tiger Lynn has won the match over Chief Jay Strongbow. [COLOR=Red][B]WWF I.Y.N[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I will have A rematch with Chief Jay Strongbow [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Tiger Lynn Vs. Chief Jay Strongbow[/B][/COLOR] A 38 Minute B+ match; and what A match it was. Here's the highlights: When Tiger threw Chief outside and hit A Running Plancha Dive, The momentum started to shift back to Chief with A Big Bear Hug and Knock Out Punch combination. He didn't roll Tiger back in the ring for the pin, and after Chief beating on Tiger, Tiger came out of no where with A AdrenaLynn on the outside floor! He rolled Chief in for the two count; In moments the referee was knocked out and Chief had Tiger locked in A Main Event Sleeper Hold. An then Chief started beating on Tiger some more, and went for the Charging Forearm but got blasted with the Mist! The referee awakens! The referee recovered to get knocked down again as Chief ran Tiger into the referee again. Tiger hit the Red Mist and then the Tiger Bomb. Tiger then started to get A massive head ache by A cut he must've got early, Chief locks in the Bear Hug! Another! After A bunch of fighting and the referee waking, Tiger hit the AdrenaLynn, But that still wasn't enough as it only got A two count. Right after that another AdrenaLynn, Only A two count! Tiger gets frustrated and tries to pin him again.. Still only A two count! But the next, and final AdrenaLynn was able to take Chief Strongbow away, Just for today.(/Rhyme) [COLOR=Red][B]SECW On Tour![/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. But I found out I have global name for myself! Even today, WCW came up and offered me A contract; But I had to deny them, As I had other.. Secret plans. I phoned up All Japan Pro Wrestling, and they decided they should give me A try out. They needed A name from me.. My name? Will be my legacy. I will be the challenger of all Juniors to Tiger Mask.. I will be... [color=red]Poll[/color] A) Red Eye B) Generation X C) Dragon Mask E) Don't Go to AJPW, Go to Mexico as Dragón rojo! F) Stay in WWF

I have to agree with Steel on All Japan being a good choice for Lynn. I would go in as Dragon Mask, though. I could imagine some sweet feuds with Tiger Mask, so the Dragon Mask moniker fits. Plus... if Dynamite is still there, that could be a heck of a tag team; Dragon Mask and the Dynamite Kid. It was a shaky Week 2, but you rebounded the following week. Beating Strongbow twice should let people know you were better than Chief Jay. Too bad about that Orton & Tiger v. Strongbows match. I was waiting for the Superplex! :)

Alright, I'm closing up my Poll. I'm going to be "Dragon Mask". I've edited my movelist: [B]Strikes[/B]: Took out Red Mist, Added Dragon Breath(Fireball) [B]Standing[/B]: Took out AdrenaLynn and Tiger Bomb, added Dragon Suplex and Dragon Sleeper. EDIT: Forgot one; [B]Top Rope[/B]: Took out Moonsault and Flying Splash, Added Dragon Fly(Moonsault) Yes, It's kind of ackward every finisher of mine starts with "Dragon", But it fits my gimmick, Eh?!

(Oh and sadly, D. Boon.. Dynamite Kid and Tiger Mask are not apart of AJPW. Well anymore, atleast. But don't worry, Don Caras, Dr. Wagner, El Satanico, Kevin Von Erich and Chavo Guerrero shall keep my tied up.) [B][COLOR=Purple]Week 4, May 1985[/COLOR][/B] [b][color=red]Puroresu Chukei[/color][/b] Tonight I face Dr. Wagner, an Upper Card for All Japan in A 60 Minute Time Limit match. Wow. This is going to be A great try out match. I'm pretty confident that I'll get A job here, Because honestly, Who has A bad match with Dr. Wagner? Before I left out to the ring, Giant Baba told me I had 60 Minutes to beat him. I really don't have to worry about going over 60 Minutes.. But I said Ok and left to the ring. [b][color=royalblue]Dr. Wagner Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A B- 22 Minute match. It looked like Dragons Mask was going to win, He was on A roll on coming back with huge moves. But Dr. Wagner still had the advantage with his Running Firemans Slam and Arm Scissors Arm Bar, But the advantage turned to Dragon Mask on A Comeback, Handspring Moonsault, Flip Legdrop, Rolling Senton, Hammerlocks. Right when he slipped out of the Tirabuzon he had the win. He locked Dr. Wagner in the Dragon Sleeper, But Wagner got out of it with an Eye Rake. Things just went down with A Uranage Slam, One, Two, Dragon kicks out! Damn it! Another Uranage Slam, That takes all hope away and Dr. Wagner gets the deserved three count. I went to the back afterwards and met with Dr. Wagner, He wanted to shake me hand. He told me I was going to be big and then I asked him if he could tell that to Baba. He told me not to worry, Baba will sign after that performanced. I said thanks to him and went to Giant Baba's office to hear my verdict. He said I was in for A job as an opener for 160 dollars per appearance. I thanked him, accepted it and went to my new apartment in Japan. Right after that I phoned Vince McMahon up and told him good bye and thanks for the oppurtunity. I told him that with my style of wrestling I could just never be A star in his promotion. He understood and called me A "Damn good oppurtunist." I hung up. Because of travel expenses, I couldn't go to SECW.. I mean, They didn't have the money to pay for me. So I just left them, to. I made it quick to, No big phone pill for me! [color=red][b]AJPW Puroresu[/color][/b] Tonight Mando Guerrero and I will face Stan Lane and Yoshiaki Yatsu. [color=royalblue][b]Mando Guerrero and Dragons Mask Vs. Stan Lane and Yoshiaki Yatsu[/color][/b] A B- 29 Minute match. The match started off with "Sweet" Stan Lane and Dragons Mask. Dragons started taking Stan Lane out quickly, Making him hustle to make A tag, When he did, Yosiaki Yatsu made his presence known. Until of course, Dragons made him leap for A tag as he was beaten to A pulp with Dragons quickness. After A bunch of beating by Stan Lane, Dragon couldn't take it anymore and he tagged in Mando Guerrero. Mando's Standing Moonsaults and Top Rope Rana's made Yatsu go for the tag multiple times, But could never get it off. Soon he was locked in the Campana. But somehow he got out of it and made the tag to Sweet Stan. Stan started beating on Mando, and Mando couldn't take the chance so he tagged in Dragons Mask, The rest of the match was A back and fourth brawl with Stan obsessively trying to throw Dragon over the top rope to the outside, But Dragon won't allow it. After A slightly bigger advantage, Dragons Mask was down and locked in A Figure Four by Stan Lane. He begged and he begged, But he could never see his way out of it. Soon Dragons got to the ropes, he didn't submit! Stan tries to throw him over the tope, Dragon avoids it! Hammerlock! Dragon takes his one free hand and locks in the Dragon Sleeper! Dragon Sleeper! The referee raises Stan Lane's hand once, twice, three times! It's over! Dragons Mask and Mando Guerrero win by Knock Out. After the match, I phoned up UWF while I was in Japan. It'd be A perfect 5 Days of wrestling per week schedule if they give me A good offer. A good offer? They gave me an AMAZING offer. 200$ per appearance, I feud with Riki Chosyu(98 Overness and the International Universal Heavyweight Champion) and I'll be A Main Eventer. The only bad part about this is I can't get A shot at his title, Due to me not being the weight required for the title. But still, I'll get major exposure with this giant feud. [color=red][b]Showdown at the Egg, Tokyo Dome[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [color=red][b]Universal Pro(TV)[/color][/b] Tonight me and Lizmark fight Team XXX, Riki Chosyu and Ultraman. The Universal International Tag Team Champions. I put on my mask and my suit.. After that I looked at myself and I looked like I was crazy. I was dressed up in this dragon-based uniform. After I was done I left out to the ring for my match. [b][color=royalblue]Lizmark and Dragons Mask Vs. Team XXX Universal International Tag Team Championship[/color][/b] A "B" 24 Minute match. Lizmark was out for most of the match, beating down both Riki Chosyu and Ultraman. He looked dominant until Team XXX started coming back in the near-end of the match. So Lizmark did the smartest thing he could do, Weaken them down A bit more and tag in the fresh man of the match, Dragons Mask. Mask started beating down Chosyu, But he put him to the ground, first. Because Dragons Mask kept Chosyu on the ground and just kept beating on him. But with one missed Dragon Fly, Riki tagged in Ultraman. Ultraman was beat down quick and tagged out within ten moves being exchanged. After that, A Forearm, A Jumping Standing Head Scissors and one Dragon Breath Fireball took Riki Chosyu down to the ground so Dragons Mask could pin him. Warning him that there'll be more knock outs like that in this feud! Mask took one of Riki's titles. The only one he could take. Let's see if Riki can get his needed revenge! After the match Lizmark and I our their celebration, As we were announced to be the "Stone Cold Killers". My third title has been handed to me today. As I intend to keep it. After today, I'd say I look like this: [IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/juvi/12.jpg[/IMG]

[B]April & May[/B] [COLOR=Red]Overness[/COLOR] USA - + 8 - 62 CAN - + 40 - 40 MEX - + 40 - 40 JAP - + 35 - 35 UK - + 20 - 20 AUS - + 20 - 20 [color=red]AJPW Champions[/color] Jumbo Tsuruta is the PWF Champion(2 Defences) - All the other AJPW titles are covered by the NWA Championships. [COLOR=Red]NWA Champions[/COLOR] Killer Karl Kox is the NWA Australasian Heavyweight Champion(9 Defences) Marty Jones and Scott Irwin are the NWA Australasian Tag Team Champions(0 Defences) Sgt. Slaughter is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion(29 Defences) The Destroyer is the NWA International Heavyweight Champion(3 Defences) Chavo Guerrero Sr. is the NWA International Junior Heavyweight Champion(3 Defences) Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta are the NWA International Tag Team Champions(2 Defences) Ric Flair is the NWA Heavyweight Champion(2 Defences) Babe Face is the NWA World Lightweight Champion(3 Defences) Mil Mascaras is the NWA World Middleweight Champion(5 Defences) Greg Valentine and Harley Race are the NWA World Tag Team Champions(1 Defence) [COLOR=Red]AWA Champions[/COLOR] Austin Idol is the AWA International Champion(8 Defences) Steve Regal is the AWA Light Heavyweight Champion(3 Defence) Ken Timbs is the AWA Southern Heavyweight Champion(7 Defences) Blackjack Mulligan is the new AWA Television Champion(0 Defences) Baron Von Raschke is the AWA Heavyweight Champion(5 Defences) Dick The Bruiser and Larry Hennig are the AWA Tag Team Champions(1 Defence) [COLOR=Red]Current Icon[/COLOR] [B]Dragons Mask[/B] 61 Wins, 15 Losses Recently won the Universal International Tag Team titles off Team XXX Former Southwest Television Champion, Southern Tag Team Champion and Current Universal International Tag Team Champion.

[b][color=Purple]Week 1[/color][/b] [b][color=red]UWF Full Throttle[/color][/b] I wasn't booked tonight. [b][color=red]Puroresu Chukei[/color][/b] Tonight I face "Killer" Tim Brooks. [b][color=royalblue]Dragons Mask Vs. Killer Tim Brooks[/b][/color] A 15 B- match. This match was very short, so not many highlights could be exchanged. But one was Dragons Springboard Legdrop, Kneeling Kick Rush and Flip Legdrop combo, or Brooks Grounded Mafia Kick. After that, Dragon hit A DDT what busted Tim open! He waited until Brooks got up and put him in A Hammerlock, It looked like last weeks finish with the Dragon Sleeper after that, But Dragon mixed things up, let go and quickly forced Tim into A Full Nelson, He then hit the Dragon Suplex out of no where! Dragon takes the pin for the win. [b][color=red]AJPW Puroresu[/color][/b] I was not booked tonight. [b][color=red]UWF Uprising[/color][/b] Tonight I face Ultraman. It seems he wants revenge for his Tag Title taken away from him. [b][color=royalblue]Ultraman Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A B- 18 Match. This match was A fast paced, technical and high flying match with moves like Ultraman's Slingshot Splash, Dragon's Kneeling Kick Rush and Rolling Senton or even Ultraman's amazing Spinning Head Scissors. Soon though, It was A game of attempting finishers. After missed Sleepers and Rolling Romero Specials, Ultraman locked in the Tirabuzon, But the Dragons Mask did not submit to such move. Straight after that Ultraman locked in A Cerrajera Tangle, But again, Dragons Mask didn't submit! After that Ultraman tried to go for A Running Clothesline but it was avoided.. DRAGON BREATH! DRAGON BREATH! WAIT! Ultraman ducked it! That must've been A hot feeling on his back! Ultraman picked him up and hits A Fireman Carry Takedown. Yet again Ultraman went for A Running Clothesline, But it didn't work as Dragon avoided it and he came out of no where with the Dragon Breath! After that Ultraman was easy to pin. But this match was full of turning points that kept the fans delighted. [b][color=red]Universal Pro (TV)[/color][/b] Tonight I face Riki Chosyu in the first match of our feud. This one is going to be Dragons first non-Main Event match in UPW. [b][color=royalblue]Riki Chosyu Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] This match was any normal Dragons Mask match, Flips, Handsprings and Baseball Slides being given out everywhere, and Riki Chosyu held his own, to! With his amazing Step Over Arm Bar in the mid-match crisis for Dragons Mask, But Mask couldn't given up, He wouldn't.. He didn't. After that it wasn't long until Dragons Mask came back with A DDT through A table, and then A Dragon Sleeper. But that didn't make Riki Chosyu give up yet. He fought out of it. Four moves later and Dragons Mask was locked in the Scorpian Deathlock. He was crying out in pain. He had no way out of this one, He passed out, but got enough strength to wake up again.. He almost tapped out but he did one final reach to get the rope break. After A little more moves, Dragons Mask hit the Dragon Fly! That only got A two count, though! In A moment Riki Chosyu ran Dragon into the corner, But Dragon used the ropes to vault over him! Dragon Suplex! One, Two, Thre- Kick out! Dragon Sleeper! No! Riki isn't out yet! After one Hammerlock, Riki was trapped in A nightmare. Dragon took him in the Dragon Sleeper and then he fell down and turned over so Riki was on his stomach taking the Dragon Sleeper! He can't move! Riki's trying to fight out of it put he slowly passed out. There's no way out of this one, as Riki gives in and gets his hand raised A third time to declare Dragons Mask the winner by Knock Out. (I'm adding the Dragon Sleeper takedown now, I made the move when I used to wrestle(With my friends and brother, ye' know?) and I love the move. So why not put it into my diary?)

[COLOR=purple][B]Week 2[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]UWF Full Throttle[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Tonight me and Akio Sato face off against Kendo Nagasaki and The Amazing Kung Fu. [color=royalblue][b]The Amazing Kung Fu & Kendo Nagasaki Vs. Akio Sato & Dragons Mask[/color][/b] This match was A C+ 16 Minute match. This match had Kung Fu and Sato starting off, Fighting for awhile, But then The Amazing Kung Fu got so beat down that he had to tag in Kendo Nagasaki. Soon, Nagasaki was weak by A lot of technical moves. But Akio was injured soon, So he tagged in the fresh man Dragons Mask to finish him off with A Dragon Suplex for the win. [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] Tonight I face Killer Tim Brooks. [color=royalblue][b]Killer Tim Brooks Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A 16 Minute "B" Match. This one had everything, With Thumb Jabs to Throats and Running Plancha Dives. But soon Dragons Mask was out with two Rolls of the Quarter Punches, and Killer Tim Brooks pinned him for the 3-- Wait! A 2 count?! I was sure that was A three! Tim puts up Dragons Mask for the Running Powerslam and Dragon slips out while hooking Tim Brooks head into A Dragon Sleeper! Tim breaks out! Tim Brooks goes for the Thumb Jab to the Throat but Dragons Mask avoids it and hits the Dragons Breath! Dragons Mask covers him for the 1, 2, 3. [B][COLOR=Red]UWF Uprising[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I face Riki Chosyu. [b][color=royalblue]Riki Chosyu Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] This match was A 26 Minute B- Match. With Rolling Wheel Kicks, Grounded Mafia Kicks, Hammerlocks and DDTs. Alright, it's the mid-end of the match. Dragon Mask throws Chosyu outside of the ring and goes out with him. With A bit of brawling, Dragon locks in the DST(Dragon Sleeper Takedown). After that he rolled in the knocked out Riki Chosyu and pinned him for the one, two, Kick out?! Riki is taking the advantage! Fujiwara Armbar! Dragon escapes! Scorpion Deathlock locked in by Riki Chosyu! Dragons Mask doesn't submit! After A bit of brawling, Riki locked in the final Scorpio-- No! Dragon escapes! DRAGON SUPLEX! DRAGON SUPLEX! That was out of no where! One, Two, Three! This feud is ova'! Ova' I say! It's all ova'! [COLOR=Red][B]Universal Pro (TV)[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight.

[COLOR=purple][B]Week 3[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]UWF Full Throttle[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight. [COLOR=Red][B]Puroresu Chukei[/B][/COLOR] Tonight Yoshiaki Fujiwara and I will face American Imports Terry Funk and Adrian Adonis. Me and Adrian go back, I remember when we even teamed up in SWCW together. But we never fought because he was "too" good for me. I'll show him. [b][color=royalblue]Dragons Mask and Yoshiaki Fujiwara Vs. Adrian Adonis and Terry Funk[/color][/b] A 40 Minute B+ match. Wow. This had Planchas and Samoan Drops, It all started with Fujiwara and Adonis. Adonis went backing soon after getting hurt by Fujiwara, and then Terry Funk went scrambling for A tag after that. After A few more fighting moments by Fujiwara. He tagged in Dragons Mask. Not that far into his entry, Dragons Masked locked in the DST. But Adonis got out of it. Then he hit the DDT and climbed to the top rope, he flew off for the Dragon Fly but missed! Adonis pins Dragon! No! A Two Count! Funk's tagged in! Bite to Forehead! Crawling Headbutts! That sadistic Funk! Dragons through Funk out and hit A Running Plancha Dive and soon locked in the Dragon Sleeper on the outside. Funk fought back and went into the ring himself and tagged in Adrian Adonis. In moments after being tagged, He smacked Dragon in the face right with the Brass Knuckles in front of the referee! The referee counts the pin for A thr-- No! Dragons Mask kicked out of it! Dragon has noticeable blood dripping out of the mask. What looks absoloutely disgusting considering he has vains popping out of his neck. THAT's what A dedicated wrestler looks like. Adonis won't let Dragon tag after A billion attempts to try to tag out. But finally Dragon gets the tag and Fujiwara comes in and starts hammering on Adonis. After A lot of just plain old brawling and grapling, Fujiwara hits the Forward Russian Legsweep, He only gets A two, So he tags in the little-rested Dragons Mask. After A little bit of grappling and working each other, Dragon slips on A Hammerlock and then changes it into A Dragon Suplex! For the One, Two, Thre-No! HOLY SH**! Dragon hits the Dragon Breath while Adrian is only leaning up! That must be A huge wake up call! Dragons Mask finally pins Adrian for the one... two... three! [COLOR=Red][B]AJPW Puroresu[/B][/COLOR] I was not booked tonight. [B][COLOR=Red]UWF Uprising[/COLOR][/B] Tonight I face Super Kendo and I'm really excited for this one, UWF may be fulled with pure middleweights, But Half of them know how to put on A fast paced, technically amazing match. [b][color=royalblue]Super Kendo Vs. Dragons Mask[/color][/b] A C+ 10 Minute match. This match had barely anything to mention. It was just A nice, fast paced technical match. In the end of the match, Dragon hit A Running Bulldog and A Springboard Legdrop for the two count, and then he locked in A Hammerlock. Everyone knew what was coming - The Dragon Suplex. It connects! Dragon gets the one, two, three. [COLOR=Red][B]Universal Pro (TV)[/B][/COLOR] I wasn't booked tonight.

Archived