Beer....

Undertaker666

I'm just back from Macedonia, well a few hours ago anyway. You could get a very nice bottled local beer for £0.70. Out of all the countrys i've visited i'd say Macedonia had the best tasting local beer :cool: Just a pity you had to change pubs every couple of rounds as they barman doubled their price with every round :rolleyes:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Pete now hear is a old but powerful drink. It's part wine part beer,but you have to find a bartender who knows how to make this drink because the wine and beer have to be able to mix together or ya going to be upchucking all over the place. Now if you do the drink has a very sweet taste to it and is not called sneaky Pete for nothing;) 3 Rounds and you will need help out the door:D

Wow, the legal drinking in UK is 18? Here we can buy alcohol at 16 and tobacco at 18, although I do prefer the former. I ocasionally drink beer, but actually my first alcoholic beverage was vodka, and it's still my drink of choice, although Malibu comes in at a close second. Strangely I can count in one hand the times I had hangover, even though I must say that I find myself most often than not making "advances" to any female that's drinking with us, but they alredy know that I'm only like that when I try to outdrink someone else.

[quote=MVP!;492470]Wow, the legal drinking in UK is 18? [B]Here we can buy alcohol at 16[/B] and tobacco at 18, although I do prefer the former. I ocasionally drink beer, but actually my first alcoholic beverage was vodka, and it's still my drink of choice, although Malibu comes in at a close second. Strangely I can count in one hand the times I had hangover, even though I must say that I find myself most often than not making "advances" to any female that's drinking with us, but they alredy know that I'm only like that when I try to outdrink someone else.[/quote] OK, I gotta ask...where is 'here' for you?

Archived