Post Your Women's Division(Cornellverse Only)

[U]MAW, November 2013[/U]: Agent 69 Alicia Strong (1st champion) Ashley Grover Deborah Jarrett (generated) Dev Karube Dragon Assassin Joanne Rodriguez (3rd champion) Miss Tyqyla (generated) Nadia Snow Raku Makuda Sally Anne Christianson Shiori Jippensha Steph Blake Stephanie Wade Umeko Karube (yeah, same person as Dev... somehow I ended up with both in my DB) Wendy Anderson I also had Wanda Fish (2nd champ) and Huntress Makiko on board as well, but they both retired in the last six months. Makiko and Assassin got over to the point where they had a one-month run as tag champs, the only women to hold a title in my fed that wasn't female only. I have a problem in that Strong and J-Ro are my only topliners, but Strong's grown stale as a face, and J-Ro's only just turned heel. I may have to bring in someone else to work on top, or put the women's division on hold for now...

[QUOTE=James Casey;363604]I have a problem in that Strong and J-Ro are my only topliners, but Strong's grown stale as a face, and J-Ro's only just turned heel. I may have to bring in someone else to work on top, or put the women's division on hold for now...[/QUOTE] Maybe you could go ahead and turn Alicia, give her or J-Ro an Awesome Kong type run with the women's belt and have them pic on your tag-division as well (obviously you might have to turn some of your lower tier women face for this to work)

here is my swf womans roster it is not huge but has some talent. Champion *first and current* alicia strong april appleseed mermaid wanda *wanda fish* brought her in for a manager for the underwater union but has now become a wrestler also michalle brendon miss mexico miss information miss 69 *agent 69* the three are a stable called the fems. They are managed by the guru but i just signed playmate and they are going to use her. raven nightfall suzanne brazzle suzue katayama

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;363776]Wanda Fish is a perfect match for SWF because of the Underwater Union. It freshens up the stable and is a great way to begin a womens division.[/QUOTE] she has done wonders from the fish boys in my game. brought warrior up to main event and jumbo and kid are solid upper mid.

CGC Women's Division - February 2008 Agent 69 Alicia Strong (CGC Women's champion) April Applessed Amber Allen Cherry Bomb Debbie Rose Jaime Quine Kate Lilly Raven Nightfall Stephanie Wade Wanda Fish My women's division is integrated so have alot of mixed tag and inter-gender matches which works well for overness and skill improvement :).

Running TCW, I established an entire brand dedicated to a women's division, complete with its own weekly show. Our women's division consists of: April Appleseed Cherry Bomb Debbie Rose Dragon Kuroda Eve Star (Grunge) Jaime Quine Jen Neptune Jessica Bunny Joanne Rodriguez Kate Lilly Katherine Goodlooks Kathy Neptune Melody Cuthill Michelle Brendon Raven Nightfall Sara Marie York Suzanne Brazzle Suzue Katayama Tracy Brendon Wanda Fish With Alicia Strong joining as soon as 5SSW wraps up its latest tour. I've singlehandedly destroyed AAA and BSC's main event to build this division, but hey, I've got the best women workers in North America (save Cat Quine and Victoria Stone) working for me.

TCW... main stars are: Wanda Fish, Alicia Strong, Joanne Rodriguez up and comers are Suzue Katayama, April Appleseed people ive barely done **** with are Cherry Bomb, Raven Nightfall They don't do too bad in TCW. I get B-'s out of Wanda and Alicia, and just trade the title off between them every month with Joanne getting it every other. It's kind of blah but it works.

Archived