Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MMW vs.[B] COTGD[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes – Nine Man Elimination [I]Cult look like they may be in line for a push again.[/I] [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. TBD [I]Whoever the mystery man is, they are going down to Flash[/I] [B]DWB[/B] vs. Futureshock vs. New Wave – Tag Team Title Sudden Death Match [I]Futureshock aren't ready to win the belts, and whilst it would be a shame to break up the New Wave, I feel they have more to offer as singles performers than DWB.[/I] Valiant vs. [B]Jack Bruce[/B] – Ambulance Match [I]This literally could go either way, this is a preference pick.[/I] Joey Minnesota vs.[B] Tom Gilmore[/B] vs. Bulldozer vs. Joe Sexy – North American Title on a Pole/Sledgehammer on a Pole Match [I]It's not unfeasible that Gilmore could drop the belt in his first defence but I don't see it happening.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Gregory Keith – World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match [I]Just feels too early for Keith to win the belt back and it would just feel like going over old ground, then again a Keith win draw alot of heat but I feel McFly deserves more than a short/transitional run with the belt.[/I]

[b]MMW[/b] vs. COTGD vs. Can-Am Blondes – Nine Man Elimination Just because everyone else is going with COTGD, plus more shananigans w/ lights going out and such should happen. [b]Christian Faith[/b] vs. TBD It's Christian Faith. DWB vs. [b]Futureshock[/b] vs. New Wave – Tag Team Title Sudden Death Match Not time to pull the trigger on the Futureshock breakup, New Wave could be decent single stars, and DWB will just be casualties. Valiant vs. [b]Jack Bruce[/b] – Ambulance Match Flip of a coin. Joey Minnesota vs. Tom Gilmore vs. [b]Bulldozer[/b] vs. Joe Sexy – North American Title on a Pole/Sledgehammer on a Pole Match Sexy & Gilmore cancel each other out...Bulldozer's Bulldozer. [b]Sean McFly[/b] vs. Gregory Keith – World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match Sean McFly doesn't get a one-month title reign.

MMW vs. COTGD vs. [B]Can-Am Blondes[/B] – Nine Man Elimination I like 'em, and it seems like they don't win very often. [B]Christian Faith [/B]vs. TBD Faith > anyone [B]DWB[/B] vs. Futureshock vs. New Wave – Tag Team Title Sudden Death Match Buh bye, Futureshock, hello singles run for Scout and Guide. Valiant vs. [B]Jack Bruce [/B]– Ambulance Match Is this feud over yet? I'm ready for Valiant to go do something else, and Bruce makes more sense in the short-term title picture. Joey Minnesota vs. [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] vs. Bulldozer vs. Joe Sexy – North American Title on a Pole/Sledgehammer on a Pole Match This could be a sleeper for match of the night. I like Gilmore to continue his recent hot-streak. [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Gregory Keith – World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match Keith has earned himself a month or two off to rest and get out of the title scene for awhile, but he'll be back: look at his age and his skills and it's obvious Keith will be a champion again.

[B]MMW [/B]vs. COTGD vs. Can-Am Blondes – Nine Man Elimination [I]The Blondes will somehow hit someone from COTGD with intentions of taking out MMW.[/I] [B]Christian Faith [/B]vs. TBD [I]Unless it is someone way bigger than CF. . .[/I] DWB vs. [B]Futureshock [/B]vs. New Wave – Tag Team Title Sudden Death Match [I]new Wave isn't quite so "new" and I am a sucker for my fellow southerner Glenn.[/I] Valiant vs. [B]Jack Bruce [/B]– Ambulance Match [I]I like the air guitar act and his promos are simply awesome.[/I] Joey Minnesota vs. Tom Gilmore vs. [B]Bulldozer [/B]vs. Joe Sexy – North American Title on a Pole/Sledgehammer on a Pole Match [I]Hard to pick this one (well, for me anyways). Joey Minny's been taken out and will still be feeling the effects of that. Bulldozer is just a friggin' monster. Add a sledgehammer. . .[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Gregory Keith – World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match [I]McFly is no transitional champion and will tear GK apart in a cell. He should let Keith hang on to the edge of the cell like Keith did to his sister!!![/I]

[CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-Breaking News-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [I](AP)- After being without a development territory for a only handful of days, the Supreme Wrestling Federation has announced that it is opening another small promotion, independently, rather than attempting to align with an existing regional company. Already owning the rights to a solid old-school brand name, the SWF backed Southern Class Championship Wrestling will open its doors the first week of next month under the watchful eye of Shane Sneer, who will be making his return to the business after a year layoff. Still no word on who will be the territory’s head trainer. This situation comes on the heels of Steve Flash purchasing the ownership rights to RIPW and severing the promotional relationship between RIPW and SWF. Industry insiders are also saying off the record that the SWF was rebuffed by both Rip Chord’s MAW and Puerto Rican Power’s still unnamed start-up company. Interestingly enough, RIPW and SCCW have their first shows since the situation scheduled for the same day.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] (OOC: Last chance to get in your PPV picks and be part of the hoopla. Also, please go vote in the DOTM if you haven't already. The field is loaded this month; do your civic boardly duty. ;) )

Making my first comment on the board here, and just wanted to say I love this. I read through the entire thing over the course of the last two days or so and felt like I was reading a great book. Everything is believable, and I can't wait to see the results to the next show. I'll try my hand at some of these picks... MMW vs. [B]COTGD[/B] vs. Can-Am Blondes – Nine Man Elimination [I]I love their characters.[/I] [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. TBD [I]There aren't many people you could put in there that should beat him.[/I] DWB vs. [B]Futureshock[/B] vs. New Wave – Tag Team Title Sudden Death Match [I]Once again, while I get in the swing of everything I'm picking my favorite characters in the match.[/I] Valiant vs. [B]Jack Bruce [/B]– Ambulance Match [I]Like everyone else, this is tough to pick, but I think this might be the last Bruce/Valiant match for awhile I'd like to see Bruce look strong.[/I] Joey Minnesota vs. Tom Gilmore vs. [B]Bulldozer[/B] vs. Joe Sexy – North American Title on a Pole/Sledgehammer on a Pole Match [I]Just seems like the type of match Smith would win. Looking forward to this match will be written up.[/I] [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Gregory Keith – World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match [I]Cements McFly as champion with this win.[/I]

How did you do that open up own company in game terms? removed money from your pocket and added it to active then hoped to get a good owner and added the relationship? Via import data? Pls would like to know as looking into TCW setting up a dev fed as MAW and CZCW arent exactly right for TCW and dont want to mess with their product settings.

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;553455]How did you do that open up own company in game terms? removed money from your pocket and added it to active then hoped to get a good owner and added the relationship? Via import data? Pls would like to know as looking into TCW setting up a dev fed as MAW and CZCW arent exactly right for TCW and dont want to mess with their product settings.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I totally imported it.

hmm maybe once I hit global and steal that idea and ill just give em starting bank roll and remove that pluss 1 mill setup costs from the TCW bankroll. Sounds fair to me at least. At least with you its totally unfair to loose RIPW as SWF set the dam company up in the first place!

No, nothing was guaranteed. I just imported the company and hit them with a request as soon as the main screen announced that they had an owner. I was pretty sure it would be either Shane Sneer or Marv Earnest, and lucked out, historically, by having it be Sneer. I probably wouldn't have tried to make it happen more than once more though, so as not to have a million little promotions all popping up at the same time. Honestly, it's situations like this that make the game awesome. I'm psyched to see what becomes of RIPW under Steve Flash, too.

[B]MMW [/B]vs. COTGD vs. Can-Am Blondes – Nine Man Elimination Tough call. [B]Christian Faith[/B] vs. TBD Unless its the debut of someone bigger... and that doesn't seem likely... DWB vs. Futureshock vs. [B]New Wave[/B] – Tag Team Title Sudden Death Match Preference, more than anything else. [B]Valiant [/B]vs. Jack Bruce – Ambulance Match Valiant getting the win to get over the veteran. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] vs. Tom Gilmore vs. Bulldozer vs. Joe Sexy – North American Title on a Pole/Sledgehammer on a Pole Match Minnesota seems like he should be a centerpiece of the promotion. [B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Gregory Keith – World Heavyweight Title Hell in a Cell Match Mr. Wrestling isn't losing that gold strap just yet.

Actually ya'll, I won't be getting "Welcome to the Jungle" up tonight after all. My wife went into labor just a little while ago so it might be another day or so before I can post it, depending on when I can get back to my computer and not on a borrowed one. Many thanks for understanding. Got to get back. :):):)

[QUOTE=NoNeck;560284]Actually ya'll, I won't be getting "Welcome to the Jungle" up tonight after all. My wife went into labor just a little while ago so it might be another day or so before I can post it, depending on when I can get back to my computer and not on a borrowed one. Many thanks for understanding. Got to get back. :):):)[/QUOTE] Well, I was looking forward to reading it, NoNeck, but its a pretty understandable delay. Best of luck with the little one!

It's a girl!! :D:D:D:D Everyone is happy and healthy, too. I'll be home late tonight and will have "Welcome to the Jungle" up ASAP. Thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes. It's a nice little community we have here, isn't it? :)

[QUOTE=NoNeck;562437]It's a girl!! :D:D:D:D Everyone is happy and healthy, too. I'll be home late tonight and will have "Welcome to the Jungle" up ASAP. Thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes. It's a nice little community we have here, isn't it? :)[/QUOTE] Congrats!!!

Archived