Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="4"]-Breaking News-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] [I] [CENTER] Photobucket[/CENTER] (AP)- Multiple media outlets are reporting that NOTBPW is bleeding money at an alarming rate and could file for bankruptcy at any time. Viewed as one of the big three in the wrestling landscape since their ascension to international status in 2008, Dan Stone Sr’s inability to get his promotion on a major pay-per-network that gave their product the international coverage it needed to match its status eventually affected the company’s TV shows, which have been reduced to one weekly broadcast. Over the last six months, the company has not renewed many contracts at all, let alone the pricy ones, and have watched their stars walk out the door one by one, most recently seeing Johnny Bloodstone agree to a PPA with CGC. Bloodstone himself, when reached for comment, painted a bleak picture of NOTBPW’s sinking ship. “It would have been unthinkable for this to happen at this time last year, the way we were gaining ground and making money. How NOTBPW could be out of business right now is beyond me. I’d have bet my life on the fact that NOTBPW was going to pass SWF and fight with TCW for the top spot, not be fighting to stay open. CGC is actually going to pay me more that NOTBPW offered me on the way out; that’s how bad things are for them right now. I’m not even going to have to travel that much. Alex DeColt has really got something going over there, you know.” There are rumors of a deal being brokered between the Stone family and an outside investor that could potentially end the promotion’s financial trouble with an infusion of capital. But many point to the reason that NOTBPW is losing money, rather than the company’s bottom line as being the problem. [/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

[QUOTE=NoNeck;595051][CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][I][CENTER][SIZE="4"]-Breaking News-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/B] [I] [CENTER] Photobucket[/CENTER] (AP)- Multiple media outlets are reporting that NOTBPW is bleeding money at an alarming rate and could file for bankruptcy at any time. Viewed as one of the big three in the wrestling landscape since their ascension to international status in 2008, Dan Stone Sr’s inability to get his promotion on a major pay-per-network that gave their product the international coverage it needed to match its status eventually affected the company’s TV shows, which have been reduced to one weekly broadcast. Over the last six months, the company has not renewed many contracts at all, let alone the pricy ones, and have watched their stars walk out the door one by one, most recently seeing Johnny Bloodstone agree to a PPA with CGC. Bloodstone himself, when reached for comment, painted a bleak picture of NOTBPW’s sinking ship. “It would have been unthinkable for this to happen at this time last year, the way we were gaining ground and making money. How NOTBPW could be out of business right now is beyond me. I’d have bet my life on the fact that NOTBPW was going to pass SWF and fight with TCW for the top spot, not be fighting to stay open. CGC is actually going to pay me more that NOTBPW offered me on the way out; that’s how bad things are for them right now. I’m not even going to have to travel that much. Alex DeColt has really got something going over there, you know.” There are rumors of a deal being brokered between the Stone family and an outside investor that could potentially end the promotion’s financial trouble with an infusion of capital. But many point to the reason that NOTBPW is losing money, rather than the company’s bottom line as being the problem. [/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE] All around Canada, they heard shouts of NOOOOO!!!

[quote=NoNeck;594465] [CENTER] [URL="http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/NoNeck_photo/?action=view¤t=Joey20Minnesota_alt6FIN.jpg"][IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/NoNeck_photo/Joey20Minnesota_alt6FIN.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/CENTER] JM: “Look man, I CAN’T be drug tested, Eric. It won’t go well; I can promise you that.”[/quote] [CENTER]LOL :D [/CENTER] [quote=NoNeck;594465] (OOC: Much respect to Fin for the new alts. )[/quote] [CENTER]My pleasure, it's always a priviledge to do alt for awesome diaries ;) Glad you like em! [QUOTE](AP)- Multiple media outlets are reporting that NOTBPW is bleeding money at an alarming rate and could file for bankruptcy at any time. Viewed as one of the big three in the wrestling landscape since their ascension to international status in 2008, Dan Stone Sr’s inability to get his promotion on a major pay-per-network that gave their product the international coverage it needed to match its status eventually affected the company’s TV shows, which have been reduced to one weekly broadcast. Over the last six months, the company has not renewed many contracts at all, let alone the pricy ones, and have watched their stars walk out the door one by one, most recently seeing Johnny Bloodstone agree to a PPA with CGC. Bloodstone himself, when reached for comment, painted a bleak picture of NOTBPW’s sinking ship. [/QUOTE] Wow.. Big news. [/CENTER]

[QUOTE=James Casey;595323]I can see the Internet exploding if NOTBPW becomes SWF's development territory. Not to mention what Congress would make of Eric and Joey apparently endorsing drug use... Still, anything that gets Joey a push is fine by me - within reason :p[/QUOTE] No chance of NOTBPW becoming a development fed for the SWF, I'm afraid. I'm just trying to sketch out the game world a little bit more over the coming months, as, when this diary ends, the current state of the industry will be the reason why. And what a revelation anyway. I've been following their fall for a little while and yet was still pretty sure that they'd figure a way around it. There's still time, but it looks less likely with every game day that passes. And I'm very pleased with the Joey story right now. To me, it's an actual example of one of those things that Vince would pull to take digs at his detractors. Billionaire Ted anyone? A farce version of a real-life issue. Maybe Billionaire Ted isn't the best example, maybe ECW's Network and Cyrus and all of that works better. In any case, I can almost imagine Eric pitching the idea. "I know that I don't have anything to do with the use of drugs in our promotion, but the investigators act like I not only supply them, but that I encourage it as well."

Its things like NOTBPW falling apart that make the CornellVerse do interesting and dynamic game to game. You just never know for sure what will happen. And what happens in one game may never happen quite the same in another. Another good show, BTW. Glad everything is good with the family and that you're back.

Hey man, I'm still really enjoying this. I truly am a nightmare for responding to other people because I always seem to get left behind! But I really am enjoying this diary. You've gone for a few things that traditionally would be WrestleCrap but you've made them entertaining enough that they aren't. Also, I love your charcaterisations. No matter who they are, I feel they have a personality and you keep them within that personality when you write them up. That added detail makes such a big difference when reading this. KUTGW, I'm going to try and keep up with this a bit betetr than I have been!

Show 44 Preview [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-Show Forty-Four Preview-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [I]A GM ordered North American Title match will headline the last Supreme TV before “Under Control”, but that’s only one reason to tune in this week. In fact, it is just the tip of a jam packed two hour wrestling iceberg that’s in your path and begging for a fight. Jack Bruce’s win in last week’s four way main event has secured the egomaniacal rock star the thirtieth spot in the Supreme Rumble. But rumors are running rampant that JB has something up his sleeve and will be at Supreme TV. There’s no doubt that if Bruce has something to say, that the world is his stage and soon enough, everyone will know about it. There’s so much going on in the SWF right now that any preview would end up being exclusionary. The only thing that we can really promise without reservation is the most exciting professional wrestling program on television, week in and week out. With “Under Control” and The Supreme Rumble looming in the distance, is this the week you decide to forget about TCW and stop ordering CZCW DVD’s and join the real wrestling revolution? Or are you just going to be happy watching the best of the rest? It’s up to you. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] Full Card and Predictions Key Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Tom Gilmore –North American Title Match Cult of the Grey Dragon vs. Lightseekers – Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match Morpheus vs. Thom Barrowman Brett Starr vs. Stevie Grayson Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Silver Shark Scout Finch vs. John Greed[/I]

Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Tom Gilmore –North American Title Match [I]I figure draw or DQ finish leading to Under Control.[/I] Cult of the Grey Dragon vs. [B]Lightseekers [/B]– Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match [B] Morpheus[/B] vs. Thom Barrowman [B]Brett Starr[/B] vs. Stevie Grayson [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] vs. Silver Shark [B]Scout Finch[/B] vs. John Greed

Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] –North American Title Match [B] Cult of the Grey Dragon[/B] vs. Lightseekers – Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match Morpheus vs. [B]Thom Barrowman[/B] [B]Brett Starr[/B] vs. Stevie Grayson [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] vs. Silver Shark [B]Scout Finch[/B] vs. John Greed

Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] –North American Title Match [B]Cult of the Grey Dragon[/B] vs. Lightseekers – Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match [I]COTGD need the momentum, as they've been on the run thus far[/I] [B]Morpheus[/B] vs. Thom Barrowman [I]Barrowman is just the sort of guy you feed to Morpheus to make him look awesome[/I] [B]Brett Starr[/B] vs. Stevie Grayson [I]As much as I dislike Starr for outliving KC Glenn, no-one deserves to lose to Grayson[/I] [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] vs. Silver Shark [I]Yeah, Shark is useful enough as enhancement talent, but I don't think I've ever seen him get a push from anyone. That doesn't change here.[/I] [B]Scout Finch[/B] vs. John Greed [I]Six of one, half a dozen of the other. New Wave won't lose both singles matches on a show, I would think - that's all I have for choosing Scout here.[/I]

Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. [B]Tom Gilmore [/B]–North American Title Match Cult of the Grey Dragon vs. [B]Lightseekers[/B] – Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match [B]Morpheus[/B] vs. Thom Barrowman Brett Starr vs. [B]Stevie Grayson[/B] [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] vs. Silver Shark [B]Scout Finch[/B] vs. John Greed

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;597557]Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Tom Gilmore –North American Title Match [I]I figure draw or DQ finish leading to Under Control.[/I] Cult of the Grey Dragon vs. [B]Lightseekers [/B]– Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match [B] Morpheus[/B] vs. Thom Barrowman [B]Brett Starr[/B] vs. Stevie Grayson [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] vs. Silver Shark [B]Scout Finch[/B] vs. John Greed[/QUOTE] My name is Foolinc and I approve this prediction. :D

Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. [B]Tom Gilmore[/B] –North American Title Match [I]I agree with Phantom Strangers assessment that there will be a schmozz finish, leading to things being settled at the PPV.[/I] Cult of the Grey Dragon vs. [B]Lightseekers [/B]– Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match [I]COTGD could do with getting a win back, but I see the Lightseekers continuing to get one over on their rivals for the time being.[/I] [B]Morpheus [/B]vs. Thom Barrowman [I]The New Wave guys haven't been all that convincing since they went singles and I see them basically being used in a jobber to the stars type of role.[/I] [B]Brett Starr[/B] vs. Stevie Grayson [I]As Casey said, no one should be jobbing to Grayson. Perhaps no one is a bit harsh but Grayson shouldn't be pushed any higher than a jobber. [/I] [B]Shooter Sean Deeley[/B] vs. Silver Shark [I]Shark is pure job fodder in a Sports Entertainment fed.[/I] [B]Scout Finch[/B] vs. John Greed [I]I said I wasn't convinced by the New Wave guys as singles performers, but they have got to win some occasionally and this is the sort of match Scout could and should be able to win.[/I]

Show 44 "Trading Places" [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-Show Forty-Four-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]“Trading Places”[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][I][CENTER](Internet Pre-Show)[/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] The internet pre-show opens with Sara Silver live from an “Under Control” fan-fest held as the show is beginning in the arena’s media area. There are many SWF stars, past and present, who sit behind tables and sign glossy eight by tens. Mickey Starr leans back in his chair shooting the breeze with a fan as Silver walks up and asks for a moment of his time. MS: “A moment of my time? Darlin’, an old dog like me would love a chance to chat with you…and that means anytime.” Silver feigns a blush as the many time SWF World Champion continues. MS: “I’m here this weekend to induct the greatest wrestler in the history of this business, Sam Strong, into the SWF Hall-of-Fame, make no mistake about that.” The fans cheer the mention of Strong’s name. MS: “But I am also here to watch the development of the next generation of superstars, in particular, my son Brett. There’s a pretty good crop of youngsters in the SWF, but Brett’s the cream of the crop” They boo Brett; they boo him pretty heartily in fact. Mickey takes offense, standing up and shooting the folding chair out from underneath him, completely going into character and cutting a promo on the fan with the disposable camera buying the gimmick from him. MS: “You’re going to boo my son? There is no reason for you idiots to boo the flesh and blood of a legend, none whatsoever. In fact, you should hit your knees and thank the heavens above that among all of the crap in that ring, among all of the night that fills the sky….” Nostalgia break. Pops ensue. MS: “…you should hit your knees and thank god that you’ve gotten to behold another bright…..shining…..Starr!” Grade: C+ [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Brett Starr vs. Stevie Grayson[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Brett Starr wins via pinfall @ 3:12[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: Brett Starr finally returns to singles action (after appearing in two other multi-man matches) following the firing of his Futureshock tag team partner KC Glenn at “Welcome to the Jungle” and looks pretty impressive on his own, taking the battle to Stevie Grayson before the bell and forcing him to start the match from his heels. With Mr. Hayes patrolling the ringside area seemingly even more intense than usual, Starr unfurls a few different moves from his arsenal before ending the contest with a particularly vicious brainbuster (dubbed The Starrmaker by Ana Garcia) at just past the three minute mark. Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] The entire Can-Am Blondes posse is backstage on the interview set with Shawn Doakes standing alongside waiting to ask the first question. The Guru, ever peaceful look on his face, gestures to Frederique who quickly grabs the microphone from Doakes and hands it to the small gold suited manager before wrapping Doakes in a bearhug and carrying him off of the set. TG: “Dirty White Men, you have shown us nothing but disrespect since we came to you in peace asking for the next shot at your World Tag Team Championships.” Carvill and Love nod behind him as Frederique returns and begins putting them through the paces of a workout cool-down, having them slowly work through a set of squats as he stands by in his too tight white t-shirt and purple windpants. TG: “Not only did you try to cheat your way to victory throughout our match but you have also wrongfully accused us of having something to do with the hit and run attack on your pick-up truck. As I told the police that night, so shall I repeat to you….” The camera gets close, detecting a small smile curling into the corners of his mouth. TG: “….we had nothing to do with that unfortunate situation.” The trace of smile vanishes. TG: “And we will cash in the tag team title shots that we earned when it is convenient for us to do so….and not a minute before.” He turns to the side camera, effectively switching gears in the promo. TG: “Mexico’s Most Wanted? What is your issue with us? The attack on Gino Montero had nothing to do with The Can-Am Blondes; you are just looking for a scapegoat to advance yourselves on the back of. Keep your noses out of our business.” He smiles fully now. TG: “You need to face the facts that Canadians and Americans are just superior to your people; the lowly Mexicans. Only then can you reach true spiritual enlightenment, my friends.” [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] A yell comes from the off to the side only seconds before Mexico’s Most Wanted storms the set, turning the place into a battlezone. A few very intense seconds pass with fists flying in all directions before Doakes returns with SWF Security who clear the area. As thins cool down, the cameraman moves the shaky shot off the set and about twenty feet down the hall, getting closer and closer to the sounds of laughter as he walks. When he turns the corner, Lead Belly is bent over holding his sides laughing with Grease Hogg standing beside him smiling. The two have apparently just watched the situation between MMW and The Can-Am’s unfold on a backstage monitor and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Shooter Sean Deeley vs. Silver Shark[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Shooter Sean Deeley wins via submission @ 3:55[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Another vicious squash for the pre-show crowd, this one featuring the crown jewel of the Hollas fo’ Dollas faction doing in the former HGC cult phenomenon, Silver Shark, in his final appearance with the SWF. I am pretty sure we’ll be offering him the opportunity to go to SCCW and see what happens from there, but we’ve got some new short term-ers coming in after the PPV and too few pre show minutes to accommodate them all as it is. Deeley again throws down a serious wrestling clinic in rolling over Shark while Bling, Dez, and three scantily clad ladies add some style to the Shooter’s substance on the outside, dancing and interacting with the fans during the action. After a particularly great series of holds and reversals that includes a knuckle lock into a double bridge combination, Deeley backs Silver Shark into the ropes and whips him into the other side before catching him coming off with a scrapbuster sideslam and turning him onto his stomach. Danny B Bling goes into a two-step as Deeley quickly latches onto the masked man’s ankle and begins twisting, drawing an almost immediate frenzy of taps. Grade: C-[/I] The shot right before we hit the show open is a shaky camera in the parking lot. As it comes into focus, the fans see an awesomely chromed out Harley-Davidson parked in one of the VIP spots. Christian Faith is in the building. Grade: B+ [B][I][CENTER](Start of Live Telecast)[/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] As the Supreme TV’s opening pyro and new theme song blend together with the sound of the capacity crowd’s cheers, the filthy fingertapped guitar riff that begins Jack Bruce’s entrance music fills the building. And when he walks out onto the stage and begins to saunter down the ramp toward the ring, swinging his hair the whole way, those in attendance boo heartily. The fans, to a man, wanted Christian Faith to win the ever important number thirty spot in the Supreme Rumble and Jack, being the evil showman that he is, uses it to his advantage right out of the gate. JB: “After dominating three of the top superstars in this company in last week’s Supreme TV main event, I will be going to “Under Control” with the coveted number thirty spot sewn up; setting me up for a shot at the World Champion after I win.” The fans boo the very mention of JB getting a shot at the belt, knowing full well that he nearly lost last week’s four way, only getting the win due to Tom Gilmore’s interference. JB: “But JB is a mover and a shaker, people. Don’t forget that. I don’t have millions of dollars stored in offshore accounts because the old boy is slow to make moves; you know what I’m saying?” More boos. Times are tough, economically, in the US and Bruce finds yet another way to make the fans hate him. Touché, JB. JB: “And yet, while it’s not done, my lawyers are the very best in the business at closing the deal, so I’ll brag a little bit right now while I have the chance.” The camera closes in on his face. JB: “Later on tonight on Supreme TV, I’m going to make an announcement that’s going to shock the world and change the very complexion of “Under Control””. He rips into a fierce round of air guitar and revels in the hatred the crowd sends in his direction. The best part is that he acts oblivious, seeming to believe that everyone still loves him. JB: “Remember, where the greatest rock and roll star of all time is concerned….” He dramatically lowers his head and throws his hair over his eyes. JB: “….things can always change…..in a NEW YORK MINUTE!” He still does it as though the fans will be joining him for it, but nary a single person does. Grade: A* [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Christian Faith walks out the back service entrance and toward his parked motorcycle. As he pulls his black gloves back on and mounts his steel steed, not needing to stay at the arena any longer, after finding out he is not in action….. [CENTER]Photobucket [/CENTER] EE: “Excuse me, Mr. Faith, but is now a good time?” Faith leans the bike to one side and turns his head back toward the interim CEO, throwing his long hair over his right shoulder. CF: “Make it quick. I’m leaving.” Eisen is growing very short of patience with Faith, having a month pass since Faith leveled Sean McFly to aid Gregory Keith during a tag team main event, effectively joining The Corporation in everyone’s mind. Everyone’s mind, that is, except his own. EE: “I’m not going to beat around the bush any longer, ok?” He sighs. EE: “The Corporation is bigger than one man, Christian, you included. We are waiting to welcome you into the fold with open arms, but….and call me old fashioned….I want to hear you say that you’re with us; that I’m the boss.” The biker furrows his brow a bit and pulls his sunglasses down, firing up the motorcycle with one sudden, fluid motion. EE: “I figured it might take you a bit longer to decide where your interests really lie when I presented it like that. That’s why I’m going to wait until this Sunday. At “Under Control” you’re going to need to decide one way or the other whether you’re with us or against us.” Faith nods and yells over the bike’s increasing noise. CF: “I’ll let you know….one way or another…..this Sunday!” Faith winds on the handlebar and tears away, turning the corner and hauling some serious ass down a ramp. As Eric coughs and waves his hands, trying to clear the air of the enormous amount of dust that the biker’s exit kicked up, Joey Minnesota walks up beside him, his eyes already cloudy and off color. [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] JM: “So what do you think? Is he in or is he out?” Eisen lets out a slow breath and turns to face Joey, looking back in the direction of the fading sound of the motorcycle for only a second. EE: “Oh, he’s in……He just doesn’t know it yet.” Grade: A* [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Scout Finch vs. John Greed[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: John Greed wins via pinfall @ 4:41[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Two surprises in this one; not only did Finch and Greed seem to jive a little bit, giving us an even better match than we expected, but the smarmy Greed shocks the fans in attendance by topping the former World Tag Team Champion. The pattern is becoming quite similar in Greed’s matches. He takes a sound beating, finds the smallest crack of an opportunity, and strings together two or three moves before going for his lungblower. Finch avoids the first attempt, reversing out of it into an inverted atomic drop and clothesline combination that sends Greed through the ropes to the floor. But Greed is quickly back into the ring, and before Scout has any time to react, he becomes the victim of a nasty lungblower that ends the match. PM: “John Greed snatches victory from the jaws of defeat yet again, Ana.” AG: “It’s just too bad he’s such an ass. No one likes him so no one cares.” Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] Big Smack Scott walks into Eric Eisen’s executive suite and closes the door quickly behind him. He is alone for a change and Eisen brings it up straight away. EE: “Alone Mr. Scott? Where is your partner? My sister?” Scott shuffles his feet, keeping his eyes low, really reverting to his old whipping boy character from four or five months ago. BSS: “That’s what I came to tell you, Mr. Eisen. We’re still planning to implement the drug testing program that we announced….” Scott is cut off by Eric slamming a fist on his mahogany desk. EE: “Do I need to remind you again who put you into the position you’re in right now. Do you think that you’d be the General Manager of any other company in the World? You need to support the Corporation that supports you. I made you, Scott.” Scott nods. BSS: “Actually, what I came to tell you is that, while we’re going to go through with the drug testing….” He struggles a bit. BSS: “…your boy Joey will have a free pass. I’ll see to it. I just don’t want Abby to find out. She thinks the testing is a revolutionary idea. She’s got a lot of ideas.” Eisen smiles. He has Scott firmly in his pocket and he knows it. EE: “Good. Glad to hear that you actually understand the way the business works, Scott. We’ll make a nice show of it for Abby to be sure, but nothing that damages the core of the Corporation’s interests will take place.” Eisen looks back to the papers on his desk raising a hand to dismiss Big Smack Scott, but before he goes, he looks up. BSS: “Why are you going to bat for this guy, Eric? Joey Minnesota? I thought you were going to try to rebuild The Corporation around Christian Faith or…” Eisen looks up and cuts him off angrily. EE: “Christian is being….a little hard to read lately, Mr. Scott. But I’ll know where he stands after this Sunday, one way or the other. However, I don’t think that you should bother thinking about the Corporation’s relationship with Christian Faith when you’ve got a very full plate of decisions to make yourself. Your paycheck is on the line; make me some money. Get us some ratings and PPV buys. I don’t care how.” Scott just shakes his head and slips out the door. Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Morpheus vs. Thom Barrowman[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Morpheus wins via pinfall @ 2:14[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: Morpheus dominates the former New Waver, obliterating him in just over two minutes as the previously defeated Scout Finch stands shaking his head in disbelief at ringside. There are no peaks or valleys in the proceedings either; it’s just a straight up squash, with Morpheus hitting all of his power moves with effectiveness before nailing Barrowman with a running shoulderblock and powerslamming him for the win. I have been taking a pretty good beating on the messageboards of late for letting Morpheus flounder so much the last couple of months, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them, they just need to be patient. I don’t know if the outlook for the New Wave is so rosy. Grade: B-[/I] [B][I][CENTER](Commercial)[/CENTER][/I][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] Barrowman and Finch are in their locker room, both unwrapping their black wrist tape and sulking a little bit. Scout breaks the very uncomfortable silence. SF: “Man, this sucks.” Barrowman smiles, but presents a very serious question. TB: “Maybe we should ask out of our contracts.” Silence. SF: “I don’t know ‘bout that, but if we aren’t going to be a team, doing what we do, I don’t think we’re going to be doing an awful lot of winning.” Barrowman shakes his head knowingly. SF: “We’re just going to have to get used to it, I guess.” Another silent second. TB: “Losing?” Scout nods. SF: “Yup.” They both let out long sighs and get back to changing. TB: “I don’t think I can.” Grade: B [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia do a spot from ringside (something we are going to take more advantage of in the coming weeks; their chemistry is outstanding of late) selling the heck out of the rest of the show, focusing on both the main event North American Title Match and the next match, the six man bout between The Lightseekers and the Cult of the Grey Dragon. Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Lightseekers vs. COTGD[/CENTER][/B] [B][I]Result: Lightseekers win via pinfall @ 9:58[/I][/B] [I]Peter’s Notes: We wanted to give the illusion of this being a blowoff match of sorts with the hype package and all of the extra bells and whistles in the entrances, but really this match is helping us go somewhere else storywise, so no blowoff for now, fanboy. That said, road agent Alex Braun put this match together as though he was scripting a pay-per-view main event and put all six men in perfect position to shine. And even though this feud is going to have to boil down to a final one on one encounter between Remmy and Sammy Bach, this match was dominated by the awesome chemistry of Jacob Jett and Acid. Without question those two stole the show. The match progresses as you might expect, with the silky smooth yet high impact six man action mixing with a few splashes of out-and-out violence. Eugene Williams loses control of the proceedings very early on, but is blindsided by Sammy Bach from behind, knocking him out cold and letting all six inmates all run free, the anger in their long feud at a boiling point. Pablo catches Plague springboarding in and twists his hips, driving him into the mat with spinebuster before taking a legdrop across the back of the neck from Acid. Sammy and Remmy pair off and brawl into the corner, scrapping and clawing so much that they tumble over to the floor, still locked up and fighting the whole way. That leaves Jett and Acid in the ring as Bach and Skye continue to battle, and when they square off, Jett flashes his fangs for the first time. Acid recoils a little bit, giving Jett the room he needs to strike. And he does so, scoring with a step-up enzugiri before hitting the ropes and catching the stunned masked man with a flipping neckbreaker. Jett looks to be on the verge of climbing to the top rope for his four-fifty when Acid nips up, stopping Jett in his tracks. In a flash, Acid connects with a spinning back kick and rears back, spewing forth a huge cloud of green mist. But Jett knows the ins and outs of every COTGD move and matrixes backward at the last second, avoiding the mist completely. Then, Jett completes the jaw dropper by successively nailing both the shocked Acid and the recovering Plague in the chins with cartwheel kicks that drop them both, head-to-head. Emma turns her attention from Sammy and Remmy’s brawl to see Jett climbing to the top rope as Pablo begins to revive the referee. There is only time to scream as Jett takes flight, covering half the ring with a monster looping four-fifty that nearly makes Acid explode. Sammy looks up to see the three count happen but catches a huge overhand left from Skye in the face for his trouble, as their brawl continues. Remmy gets fired up, scoring with a few more punches, and tosses Bach back over the guardrail and onto the protective mats before lifting the ring apron and rooting around underneath. When he emerges with a ladder, the ring area fills with SWF security staff. Very quickly the factions are separated. But Sammy Bach, now bleeding from a wound in his mouth, gets very animated as the COTGD are ushered backstage, screaming at The Lightseekers and sending small bits of blood-spittle everywhere. Grade: A (post) A*[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] When the show returns from commercial, referee Baby Jamie slides into the ring beside the ring announcer and the two look up the ramp, waiting for the next superstar’s entrance theme to begin. But before it does….. [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] …..three huge men push their way through the fans behind the announce position and jump the guardrail. They are all dressed alike, wearing black skull caps and black military pants, and look downright menacing as they get into the ring, cornering both the ring announcer and Baby Jamie. PM: “That’s…..my god…. that’s Tana the Mighty! Who’s he with?” Tana leans into the ring announcer and Baby Jamie, crushing them together in the corner before snatching the microphone. T: “Samoa in ‘da house, you punks. Show some respect!” He is soundly booed, sending Tana’s boys into a fit of rage. Tana shakes his head and addresses the crowd again. T: “No? No respect for Samoa?” The crowd boos again. T: “We’ll show you what happens when you no respect Samoa!” With that, Tana and his two boys hurl the ring announcer over the top rope to the floor before grabbing the diminutive Baby Jamie and slamming him to the canvas with disgusting effectiveness. As he rolls around in pain, one of them slides to the floor under Tana’s direction and pulls a table out from under the ring, tossing it back into the squared circle and helping to set it up. T: “Akima! Umaga! Show them how the Samoan Wrecking Crew rolls!” There is a gasp in the building as Umaga climbs to the top rope and sits down before Akima hands Baby Jamie to him, positioning him on his shoulders for a superbomb. He stands up, a great distance from the mat, the cameras catching the terrified look on the face of Baby Jamie before he is driven through the table in a huge explosion of wood and flesh. Security hits the ring but the SWC stand united to face them, keeping them at bay long enough that they escape out the other side of the ring, returning to the crowd and pushing their way through the screaming masses. Grade: B- [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] Sean McFly and Phil Vibert make their way down the ramp and, after exchanging handshakes and hugs with Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia, sit in with the broadcast team at ringside. Michaels begins putting over the decision by the Championship Committee to add McFly to the “Under Control” broadcast team……… [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] ..…when Jack Bruce’s music hits and the rock star himself struts out onto the staging area, pulling a microphone from his vest and soaking up the spotlight. JB: “Didn’t I tell you all that JB had an announcement to make? Didn’t I? One that would shake the foundation of the pay-per-view?” They never tire of booing him and do so again. JB: “And it’s actually a big one; not one of those typical BS wrestling announcements where you get swerved by the advertising, TCW. This one is the real deal.” The boos slow up a little bit as the fans wonder what Bruce could be announcing that is such a big deal. JB: “With the blessing of the General Manager of Supreme TV and the SWF Championship Committee, I have made a trade.” More quiet. JB: “Since my entry in the Supreme Rumble at number thirty all but guaranteed me winning the whole shebang, I decided to be proactive. Rather than embarrass the other so-called superstars in this company by wiping the floor with all twenty nine of them…..well, instead, I’m going to wipe the floor with only one man at “Under Control”.” The cameras flash to the ringside location. JB: “Sean McFly, I’ve traded my Supreme Rumble spot for a World Title shot, straight up, and I’m getting it at “Under Control”!” Vibert begins freaking out., ripping off his headset and furiously punching the keys on his blackberry. And before anyone can even bring up the idea of checking with the GM, Big Smack Scott flashes up on the jumbotron’s screen, sitting alone in his office, looking every part the defeated puppet that he is. [CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] BSS: “That’s right, fans. This Sunday night, “Mr. Wrestling” Sean McFly will defend his World Heavyweight Title against the SWF resident rock star, Jack Bruce.” People are shocked, and they begin buzzing. Scott is obviously not too happy with himself and seems to be muttering to himself as he continues his announcement. BSS: “It’s all about buyrates isn’t it? (clears his throat) Call your friends and relatives and tell them that the Supreme Wrestling Federation has raised the bar yet again, adding a World Title main event to “Under Control” in addition to the historic thirty man battle royal.” McFly stands and removes his headset, pulling his trademark towel over his head and beginning to bounce back and forth once he gets to his feet. As the show breaks one final time before the main event for an in-house ad for SWF ’12, the video game, Peter Michaels freaks out at ringside, selling a few more pay-per-views with his intensity. PM: “My god fans, McFly vs. Bruce is a dream match and it’s a gift right out of the blue from the wrestling gods! Don’t you dare miss it! But this decision by Big Smack Scott must’ve been motivated by his talk with Eric Eisen earlier on!” AG: “He’s just trying to save his job by grabbing a higher PPV rating, Peter. You can’t fault him for that. It’s too bad for McFly, but great for us and our fans.” Grade: A* [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER] Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Tom Gilmore[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER]-North American Title Match-[/CENTER][/B] [I][B]Result: Time Limit Draw @ 15:00[/B][/I] [I]Peter’s Notes: We rolled the dice to see if these two could main event a show without a gimmick stipulation added to the match, to see if there would be a noticeable difference in the ratings. It turns out that the viewing audience would just rather see the pair throw down and have an old-school wrestling match instead of a ladder-haircut-humiliation on a pole match, so I’m glad that’s what we gave them. Gilmore and Bulldozer both have such incredibly stiff styles that putting them in the ring together almost makes the other guys on the show look like they are play fighting. But with the bout having nothing following it, as it’s the main event, there was no fear of crowd burnout so Alex Braun let them have at it. Each man gets in their full repertoire of moves, with both showing a great deal of depth in their offense, breaking out rare and never before seen stuff that will make even the most negative of smarks wet with excitement. Gilmore’s seldom seen springboard legdrop nets him a two count as the match starts taking on a more mat based feel. But one they start exchanging holds and really getting down to the brass tacks of grappling, Bulldozer proves that he is a wrestling machine, using his massive strength to bend Angry in a number of directions before focusing his attack on Gilmore’s arm, trying to soften it up for his armbar. There are two or three points where Smith is almost able to slap it on, but Gilmore’s counters come at just the right time, saving him from certain defeat. Smith catches on though, and as the two men struggle with the armbar half applied, Gilmore somehow gets to his feet. But Bulldozer lifts him high into the air with Angry’s left arm still barred and turns to spike him into the canvas. But as he does so, Gilmore figures out a way to turn his body a little bit and make the whole deal into a very sloppily modified yet effective “Anger Management”. They land in a pile, but noticeably someone who was in the ring with them is now missing. AG: “Oh my god Peter, Jay Fair got caught up in the wash!” PM: “The champion is down! The challenger is down! The referee is down! Then, suddenly, as Queen Emily pounds the ring apron trying to get the attention of her client…… “ONE MINUTE REMAINS IN THE CONTEST” I know that I usually like to try to add some new twist to the old tried and true formulas when it comes to booking, but on this occasion we go by the book, having the standard old-school time limit draw finish, with Bulldozer crawling over to Jay Fair and shaking him half-conscious before rolling over and locking the motionless Gilmore in his armbar once again. “THIRTY SECONDS” The pain of the hold shoots through Gilmore’s body and jolts him back into consciousness. His face scrunches up and he grits his teeth as Bulldozer leans in and starts to really wrench on his arm. The crowd is standing. A pocket of fans around the front have started chanting “Tap-tap-tap-tap….” The Queen relentlessly pounds the ring, reddening her hands in the process, trying to urge Gilmore to hang on but the look on his face…. “TEN” “NINE” …the look on his face…” “EIGHT” “SEVEN” ….he is fading. Lifting his other hand, trying to reach the ropes…. “SIX” “FIVE” …but coming up with nothing. His hand is still raised….. “FOUR” …..in the perfect position to end his misery, with Bulldozer still on his back, straining with all of his being, pulling, contorting, wrenching. “THREE” “TWO” “ONE” The bell rings wildly with Emily jumping into the ring as Jay Fair pulls Bulldozer off of Gilmore. Fans are on their feet throughout the arena as both men pull themselves together after such an intense fight, sweating and sucking wind like mad. PM: “The North American Title has not changed hands tonight, but what a match we have just seen!” Grade: B+[/I] A huge-huge-huge promo rolls, hyping the Supreme Rumble as “the chance of a lifetime” for thirty Supreme Wrestling Federation superstars. The highlight though, is the “we-think-our-headsets-are-off” spot that we stuck in between Peter and Ana at the end of the piece as the SWF logo flashes onto the screen. [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] AG: “But Peter, if Jack Bruce has traded in his spot in the Rumble for a title shot against “Mr. Wrestling”…. that only makes twenty-nine SWF superstars in the battle royal. Who’ll take that thirtieth and final spot?” There is a dramatic pause as the show nearly goes off the air before Peter gets in his response. PM: “I can only imagine, Ana. It could be just about anyone.” Grade: B+ Show Grade: B+ [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;595799]Its things like NOTBPW falling apart that make the CornellVerse do interesting and dynamic game to game. You just never know for sure what will happen. And what happens in one game may never happen quite the same in another. [/QUOTE] It's the first time I've seen it, and I ran a ton of sims before starting my diary, just to mess around and get an idea for the way the game world progressed. And the only explaination is their lack of an international PPV distribution,or, more directly, their financial over-extension without PPV in place. In any case it's flooded the market with very good wrestlers. And I'll admit that I kicked the tires of more than a few of them. [QUOTE=keefmoon;595822]Hey man, I'm still really enjoying this. I truly am a nightmare for responding to other people because I always seem to get left behind! But I really am enjoying this diary. You've gone for a few things that traditionally would be WrestleCrap but you've made them entertaining enough that they aren't. Also, I love your charcaterisations. No matter who they are, I feel they have a personality and you keep them within that personality when you write them up. That added detail makes such a big difference when reading this. KUTGW, I'm going to try and keep up with this a bit betetr than I have been![/QUOTE] Always great to add someone new to the fold, Keef. I am a fan of your work as well. I'm glad that my characters read somewhat like I intend. Although my inner workrate mark is starting to shine through a little bit, the only way an SE fed can really thrive is with their characters so I've stuck with the one's I do best the longest. And if characters are the bread of an SE fed, wrestlecrap is always a nice substitute when there is no butter available. So as to not double post, I'll have the preview for "Under Control" up within the next day or so and the PPV itself will follow. Oh, and remember to vote in the DOTM poll. Too much quality on the boards to not recognize your favorite, especially among a field of work that's shown some staying power. :)

SWF News [CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-SWF.COM EXCLUSIVE-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket[/CENTER] [I]Shawn Doakes runs up a flight of concrete stairs and onto a fan’s concourse just as the last episode of Supreme TV is going off the air. As he yells out to stop the Samoan Wrecking Crew who are making their way through the building, the cameraman hesitates and ceases running after Doakes, who, after seeing what happened to referee Baby Jamie, is putting himself in danger just by getting near the SWC. And as the three monsters turn and size him up, the young fresh-faced announcer gulps loudly before spitting out a half-hearted attempt at a question. SD: “Tana? What about the fans? They’ve always loved you, but….” Doakes is cut off by Tana’s hand around his throat. Both Umaga and Akima close in around him as well, making him the meat in a huge Samoan sandwich. Tana snatches the microphone from him and lets go of his throat, leaving him gasping and still stuck in the middle of a very tough spot. T: “You want to know how I feel about the fans?” He turns to glare at the camera. T: “The fans can suck it, man. Screw them all.” Umaga and Akima both nod along, agreeing with Tana. T: “No one around here has ever given any of us the chances we deserve.” He gets noticeably upset, turning his rage back toward Shawn Doakes and screaming in his face. T: “I WAS A COMEDY ACT! THEY THOUGHT I WAS FUNNY? WHY? BECAUSE I’M FAT? THAT’S FUNNY?” Doakes just shakes his head, his eyes widening more every second. T: “I’M A CRAZY MUTHA’ FROM THE ISLAND OF SAMOA! WHAT’S FUNNY ABOUT THAT?” The camera pans down a foot or so as Doakes wets his pants. He is sure he is about to be annihilated by the SWC and has closed his eyes and is muttering a prayer. T: “WE’RE HERE TO REPRESENT SAMOA AND TAKE WHAT’S OURS……SOME RESPECT!” Tana composes himself again, but burns a massive hole in Doakes, staring at him for a few very long, intense seconds before he nods and Umaga and Akima part, letting Doakes escape and watching him run for his life down the same flight of concrete steps he came up. T: “Now that……that was funny.” They all laugh; a huge festival of bellies shaking. T: “You know what else is funny? We’ve been softening up the SWF for weeks.” They laugh again, this one a much more genuine, heartfelt laugh. T: “Gino Montero? That was us. Left him bloody and nearly dead, didn’t we? The Dirty White Boyz? That was us, too. Made it look like it was the Blondes, but we drove the jeep that smoked their truck." He reaches in to his pocket and pulls out a set of keys, dangling them up in front of the camera. T: "Still got the keys." They close the distance between themselves and the cameraman, a few interested fans begining to trickle into the area. T: "The Samoan Wrecking Crew has been potshots at anyone and everyone we felt like….and now this promotion is ripe for the picking.” All three men nod at the camera and look especially menacing in their matching black skull caps and urban camo pants. T: “Be ready, because you just might be next.” Hypothetical Grade: B-[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

Show 45 Preview [CENTER] Photobucket [/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]-ANOTHER SWF.COM EXCLUSIVE-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]TLC Match Added to "Under Control"[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [I](AP/SWF.com)- After their six-man barnburner on last week’s Supreme TV solved nothing, the leaders of the battling factions (COTGD/Lightseekers) will go head to head in a most violent encounter. Just moments ago, GM Big Smack Scott released the following statement. “SWF fans, the brutal feud between the Cult of the Grey Dragon and The Lightseekers was taken to a most hardcore level last week on Supreme TV. With that in mind, I have decided to add one more match to the Under Control card, something that all but guarantees a buy-rate record. Remmy Skye will take on Sammy Bach in a TLC match this Sunday night, with the coveted SWF Shooting Star title at stake. This will not be an encounter for the weak at heart.” While the talk of a record buyrate is a bit far fetched, the PPV numbers that the SWF could do with such a stacked event are still staggering for a promotion that was floundering well behind TCW only eighteen months ago.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]-Show Forty-Five Preview-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Thirty superstars will battle for the right to control their own destiny, while one man has taken advantage of the system to have his shot at immortality straight away. At “Under Control”, the World Heavyweight Champion, Sean McFly, will face a monumental test, having to wrestle one of the biggest stars in the business with only five days to prepare. Jack Bruce has said all along since his return to the SWF that his goal was to win the World Heavyweight Championship, and now after turning his back on the fans that made him a superstar, has brokered a deal for that very opportunity. Can McFly stay strong and withstand Bruce’s assault or will the rock star be able to fulfill his dream of wearing the most coveted title in professional wrestling? The Supreme Rumble is named aptly because it presents the winner a supreme opportunity, one that, should the fates smile on him once again, could make him the next World Champion. But first, there are twenty-nine other superstars, each with the same dream to wear the gold, and the same knowledge that you are one of the one’s standing in their way. Every wrestler on the SWF roster not already competing in a match will vie for the right to outlast all the rest and walk out of “Under Control” as the winner and new number one contender. There have been longer running feuds and there have been bloodier feuds, but rarely has a more out-of–the-box story attracted as much attention as the battle between the Cult of the Grey Dragon and The Lightseekers has. With GM Big Smack Scott at his wits end with the battle between the warring factions, he has ordered a TLC match at “Under Control” between Remy Skye and Sammy Bach with the Shooting Star title at stake along with a leg up in the ongoing struggle. Can Bach regain the SS Title he lost to Skye, or will the long regarded “King of the Ladder Match” pull out another five star effort and leave, not only with the Shooting Star title, but with the knowledge that The Lightseekers are close to taking the COTGD out of the Supreme Wrestling Federation? Regardless of the revelations made by the Samoan Wrecking Crew concerning their being behind the attack on Gino Montero, the problems between Mexico’s Most Wanted and the Can-Am Blondes still exist. To that end, Antonio Maxi Marquez called for a member of the Can-Am’s to meet him in a one-on-one match at “Under Control”. The Guru responded earlier this week, signing head trainer Frederique‘s name on the dotted line. Who will prevail? All of that plus the SWF Hall of Fame inductions of Richard Eisen and Sam Strong. There are some events that demand to be seen for yourself. This is one of them. Tune in and find out why our buyrates are going up and TCW’s are going down. Why are people switching channels and jumping ship permanently? Because we are just flat-out better, that’s why. Don’t get left behind. -Quick Picks- Sean McFly vs. Jack Bruce – World Heavyweight Title Match Remmy Skye vs. Sammy Bach – Shooting Star Title Match Antonio Maxi Marquez vs. Frederique Supreme Rumble Featuring: Morpheus, Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, Bulldozer, Gilmore, Joe Sexy, Joey Minnesota, Brett Starr, Scout, Guide, Owen Love, Damian Carvill, Christian Faith, Greg Black, Jacob Jett, Pablo Rodriguez, Acid, Plague, Stevie Grayson, Ryan Powell, John Greed, Mainstream Hernandez, Shooter Sean Deeley, Dez, Danny B Bling and more.[/I] [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Copyright Supreme Sports 2011[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]The Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling[/CENTER][/B]

[B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Jack Bruce – World Heavyweight Title Match [I]It's not unfeasible for Bruce to win the title but I feel that McFly holds onto the title a little while longer.[/I] [B]Remmy Skye[/B] vs. Sammy Bach – Shooting Star Title Match [I]Could go either way, but my feeling is that Skye retains[/I]. [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] vs. Frederique [I]AMM has all the tools to be a future main eventer, so having him job to a career mid-carder like Frederique would just be counter-productive[/I]. Supreme Rumble Featuring: Morpheus, Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, Bulldozer, Gilmore, Joe Sexy, Joey Minnesota, Brett Starr, Scout, Guide, Owen Love, Damian Carvill, [B]Christian Faith[/B], Greg Black, Jacob Jett, Pablo Rodriguez, Acid, Plague, Stevie Grayson, Ryan Powell, John Greed, Mainstream Hernandez, Shooter Sean Deeley, Dez, Danny B Bling and more. [I]One name stands out above all others in this match and that's Christian Faith, anything other than a Faith win would be something of an upset in my opinion.[/I]

[B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Jack Bruce – World Heavyweight Title Match Remmy Skye vs. [B]Sammy Bach[/B] – Shooting Star Title Match [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] vs. Frederique Supreme Rumble Featuring: Morpheus, Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, Bulldozer, Gilmore, Joe Sexy, Joey Minnesota, Brett Starr, Scout, Guide, Owen Love, Damian Carvill, [B]Christian Faith[/B], Greg Black, Jacob Jett, Pablo Rodriguez, Acid, Plague, Stevie Grayson, Ryan Powell, John Greed, Mainstream Hernandez, Shooter Sean Deeley, Dez, Danny B Bling and more. [I]It's either Faith or Morpheus, and this is exactly the kind of match Morpheus can afford to lose.[/I]

[B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Jack Bruce – World Heavyweight Title Match Bruce doesn't seem like he's in a position to be a #1 heel, so I don't see him going over here. Remmy Skye vs. [b]Sammy Bach[/b] – Shooting Star Title Match I like shooting lower midcard titles back and forth, and don't much like Skye's new direction. [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] vs. Frederique I'm picking Champagne Lover, but I take issue with anyone calling Frederique a career midcarder. The guy's more talented than most (compare his stats to Jack Giedroyc), and could easily be believable as a top level heel. That said, Marquez has more momentum here, and I don't see that changing. Supreme Rumble Featuring: Morpheus, Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, Bulldozer, Gilmore, Joe Sexy, Joey Minnesota, Brett Starr, Scout, Guide, Owen Love, Damian Carvill, [B]Christian Faith[/B], Greg Black, Jacob Jett, Pablo Rodriguez, Acid, Plague, Stevie Grayson, Ryan Powell, John Greed, Mainstream Hernandez, Shooter Sean Deeley, Dez, Danny B Bling and more. I could see Minnesota pull off the upset, but Faith/McFly seems like a bigger deal to me. Although, Faith has gotta be thinking about retirement.

[B]Sean McFly[/B] vs. Jack Bruce – World Heavyweight Title Match Remmy Skye vs. [B]Sammy Bach[/B] – Shooting Star Title Match [B]Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] vs. Frederique Supreme Rumble Featuring: Morpheus, Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, Bulldozer, Gilmore, Joe Sexy, [B]Joey Minnesota[/B], Brett Starr, Scout, Guide, Owen Love, Damian Carvill, Christian Faith, Greg Black, Jacob Jett, Pablo Rodriguez, Acid, Plague, Stevie Grayson, Ryan Powell, John Greed, Mainstream Hernandez, Shooter Sean Deeley, Dez, Danny B Bling and more.

I really need to start posting in this thread more often. The diary has been fantastic so far. [B]Sean McFly [/B]vs. Jack Bruce – World Heavyweight Title Match Remmy Skye vs. [B]Sammy Bach[/B] – Shooting Star Title Match [B] Antonio Maxi Marquez[/B] vs. Frederique Supreme Rumble Featuring: [B]Morpheus[/B], Lead Belly, Grease Hogg, Bulldozer, Gilmore, Joe Sexy, Joey Minnesota, Brett Starr, Scout, Guide, Owen Love, Damian Carvill, Christian Faith, Greg Black, Jacob Jett, Pablo Rodriguez, Acid, Plague, Stevie Grayson, Ryan Powell, John Greed, Mainstream Hernandez, Shooter Sean Deeley, Dez, Danny B Bling and more.

Archived