the ability to skip ahead of time:

I would like the ability to jump from show to show and not have to hit "next day" every time. you could hit jump ahead a day, a week or next show. If a major event happened, it would break out of the skip ahead. Major events could be a shortlist worker leaving a company/joining a company. A contract running out should also be a major event. This would help the game play faster and should be rather easy to impliment. It would be a simple loop basically.

As long as it wouldn't intervene with going one day at a time, I'm all for it. Although, you can already do this by clicking the spot where the next day button is during loading. This will automatically go to the next day again, and you can press it as many times as you want during loading to skip more days. But making this a real option would be great.

I know to some people it might seem pointless but in Football Manager you can set it to holiday mode where you can set the game to process to a certain date. People have holidayed on Football Manager for 100 years plus to see what the game world is like. Would be good to holiday some Mods for TEW for 10 years then begin to play, who knows what could have happened in 10 years to WWE, TNA and other indy feds would be very interesting.

Archived