I've started a few... but they never seem to last long. It can be hard enough finding enough time to play a game on your own... but multiplying that by 4 people, adding in that people can get frustrated waiting between turns and that you never know when something horrible is about to happen and you've just got a recipe for trouble. I'd love to get a big multiplayer game going and have it act like the old NWA, with each of the players in control of a territory. A group of us tried that a while back but we just couldn't keep it going between the 4 of us. We tried though... but after we'd set the game up it just took forever and being unified just didn't seem to happen. Mind you... an NWA based around an American, a Mexican, a Canadian and a Japanese promotion would be awesome. Maybe TCW, NOTBPW, BHOTWG and SOTBPW? The set-up would just be the promotion pacts and players picking who they want. I'd totally be up for trying that. :)

I've had a 3 player game with my brother and my friend (Mafia players know him as Minister Whitey) since about February last year when I finished getting the specific data set out. We're into mid 2009 in-game, but unfortunately my brother has gone crazily anti-social in the past six months and as part of that he basically dropped out of the TEW game. But that's okay, things are actually more fun without Death Valley Hobo Wrestling around :P

I've never worked on a 4-player game, but like the above poster, I've taken a 2-player game by myself into its' second year, game time (and have a dynasty on the board about it). Maybe someday when I'm done with the 2-man solo dynasty I'll do a 4-way game...and just for a challenge, maybe MAW, BSC, SWF, and...oh, I dunno, maybe DaVE just for a mix of styles.

[QUOTE=derek_b;368617] Mind you... an NWA based around an American, a Mexican, a Canadian and a Japanese promotion would be awesome. Maybe TCW, NOTBPW, BHOTWG and SOTBPW? The set-up would just be the promotion pacts and players picking who they want. I'd totally be up for trying that. :)[/QUOTE] :D I'm here. Just sayin' is all.

I would love to play or see a North American based multiplayer game, something like TCW, SWF, NOTBPW, and either CGC, DaVe or USPW. Their would have to be some sort of changes for the last fed so the other three didnt just raid their talent but I think it would be interesting. Everyone has their own challenges while trying to top the other.

Archived