Poking your eye out with a fork...

Guest Ransik

... would be less painful than trying to figure this out. And yes, this is even more confusing than the Major Brothers logic the WWE had. This is from the Wrestling Observer. [quote]Matt Striker became Big Daddy V's manager because they were worried that BDV would be cheered as a fan favorite.[/quote] Would you like the fork now... or would you like to try and process that in your head for a lil while?

My personal opinion is that since Vince is in love with guys over 300 pounds to the point of where it's a frickin' fetish... he probably thinks every guy that size will automatically be cheered just because he wants to do a midnight "Kiss My Ass Club" with all of em.

It's not as ridiculous as it sounds. Big Daddy V is being presented as a Monster. Someone who comes in and destroys people. No talking. No screwing around. Just beatings. Sound like anyone you know? Batista? Undertaker? Samoa Joe? I know he isn't as popular, but Vince is comfortable with the ****y, cowardly heel, and the destructive face. If there was even the slightest chance V could be cheered, he had a squash it. Also giving him a mouthpiece doesn't hurt. P.S. I love his manboobs. Seriously. They make him look different and create a rolemodel for all heavyset guys who are afraid to take their shirts off. He's a pioneer.

I'd cheer him over 2 jobbers if I didn't know who they were. What ever happened to the days when all a jobber had to do was go "USA" regardless of his opponent's nationality to get the crowd on his side? God I watched an old WCW match involving Meng and Edge a couple days ago and our Canadian resident got the crowd on his side right off just by chanting "USA".

Archived