1. 1. WWE vs.WCW vs.ECW vs.NWA-The War is upon us

• WWE
    • WCW
    • ECW
    • NWA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=A_Wrestling_GOD;385770]nice shows dude, i know i gave you some stick in the other dynasty but i put me hands up, you have kept with this one and it is looking very good keep it up dude ;)[/QUOTE] Thank you I knew i could win someone over

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]NWA Unplugged[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] What will be the fallout from Tomko winning the Title. [CENTER]Quick Picks KC James vs.Tyler Black Afa Jr vs.Jay Lethal Daniel Puder vs.Arik Cannon The Backseat Boys vs.The Riggs Brothers BJ Whitmer vs.Kevin Steen Tomko vs.Bryan Danielson[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW Nitro[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] (Bobby Lashley music hits) (Bobby Lashley gets a huge pop from the crowd) [B]Lashley:[/B]Tonight I take on the "Jamiacan Sensation" Kofi Kingston and Booker T. [B]Lashley:[/B]If I win tonight I get a title shot at Booker T's Title. (This brings Kofi Kingston,Kristal and Wagner Brown) [B]Kingston:[/B]Hey brotha who said you gonna win the match. [B]Kingston:[/B]It's is Kofi's time to shine and I have my bodyguard Wagner Brown and my beatiful girlfrenid Kristal. Lashley then spears Kofi,Wagner Brown then attacks Lashley and beats him down in the ring. We're in the back with Sudden Impact and Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B]Sudden Impact tonight you guys debut against The New Hart Foundation and it's for the WCW Tag Titles. [B]Cybrus:[/B]Tonight we going to rock'n roll all over the Hart Foundation. [B]Hybrid:[/B]You guys are going to realize what being at a Rock concert feels like [B]Santos:[/B]If that skank of your's get involved I'll pull her hair out by it's Canadian roots. (Commercial Break) (The Hart Foundation comes out to huge heat) (Sudden Impact comes out to a huge pop) [B]The Hart Foundation/Naddie Neidhart vs.Sudden Impact/Marina Santos[/B] TJ Wilson starts out with Hybrid,TJ Wilson then hits a huge suplex on Hybrid.He then hits a huge powerbomb on Hybrid.Hybrid then hits a huge dropkick.He then hits a huge hurracarana for 2.Hybrid then tags in Cybrus,while TJ tags in DH Smith.Smith then hits a huge gorilla press slam on Cybrus.Cybrus responds by hitting a tornado DDT for 2.Naddie gets on the ropes to distract the ref only to get pulled of by Marina Santos and a catfight ensues.While the ref is involved with the catfight TJ throws DH a belt and he clocks Cybrus in the head for 3 [B]Winner:The New Hart Foundation Rating:C[/B] We're in the back with AJ Styles and Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B]AJ tonight you take on Teddy Hart what are your thoughts [B]Styles:[/B]Tonight I'm going to prove I can beat you in a singles competition. (AJ Styles receives a huge pop from the crowd) (Teddy Hart receives huge heat from the crowd) [B]AJ Styles vs.Teddy Hart [/B] Teddy hits a huge dropkick on Styles,Styles fights back by hitting a flying forearm for 2.Teddy then hits Open Hart surgery for 2.AJ then hits the Pele enzguri on Teddy.Teddy then hits the spinning heel kick for 2.Teddy then locks in the sharpshooter forcing AJ to tap [B]Winner:Teddy Hart Rating:B[/B] (Commercial Break) We're in the back with Dan Rodman,Lacey Von Erich and Letcia Cline. [B]Cline:[/B]Dan tonight you take on "The Million Dollar Boy"Ted Dibiase Jr what are your thoughts? [B]Rodman:[/B]Teddy I know your family's history but tonight I am the Big Deal. [B]Erich:[/B]Dan will make you suffer Teddy and don't you forget it. (Commercial Break) (Dan Rodman receives huge heat from the crowd) (Ted Dibiase Jr receives a decent pop from the crowd) [B]Dan"The Big Deal"Rodman vs.Ted Dibiase Jr[/B] Dan Rodman pokes Dibase and Dibiase falls and Rodman pins him for the 3 Winner:Dan Rodman Rating:C Erich:Introducing the Next Generation Horsemen (Dibiase grabs the mic) [B]Dibiase:[/B]We fooled all of of you people.Did you think I'd beat the Big Deal,No I don't think so. [B]Rodman:[/B]We are here to prove to the veterans in the back, that they need to watch out for the new horsemen. (Mike Dibiase music hits as he walks to the ring.) (Dibase screams at his brother only to smile and shake his hand and give him a hug as they leave) We're in the back with Christan Cage and Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B]Christan tonight you take on Joey Superstar and Stacy Keibler. [B]Christan:[/B]Tonight Captain Charisma will prove to all his peeps that he can win in the big time. (Commercial Break) (Christan Cage comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (Joey Superstar receives huge heat from the crowd) [B]Christan Cage vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Keibler[/B] Christan and Joey lock up and Joey pokes Christan in the eye.Superstar then hits a neckbreaker on Christan.Mercury then hits a huge suplex on Cage.Cage fights back and then hits a DDT.Christan then hits a backdrop for 2.Christan then goes to the top and hits a Frog Splash for 2.Superstar fights back and hits a hurracarana for 2.As Joey complains to the referee.Stacy gets on the rope and hits him with her shoe.Joey then pins Christan for the 3 [B]Winner:Joey Superstar Rating:B[/B] (Commercial Break) We're in the back with Muhammed Hassan and Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B]Hassan tonight you take on Kenzo Suzuki what are your thoughts. [B]Hassan:[/B]Leticia Cline, I refuse to answer your question, because you discriminate against my people. (Muhammed Hassan receives huge heat from the crowd) (Kenzo Suzuki receives decent heat from the crowd) [B]Muhammed Hassan vs.Kenzo Suzuki[/B] Muhammed Hassan hits a huge clothesline on Kenzo.Muhammed Hassan then hits a huge suplex for 2,Kenzo rallies by hitting a piledriver.Kenzo then hits an axe handle on Hassan.Hassan then rallies by hitting a DDT,he then hits a drop toe hold.he then locks in the camel clutch forcing Kenzo to tap. [B]Winner:Muhammed Hassan Rating:B[/B] [B]Hassan:[/B]I told all you people that I never get respect. (Jake Hager music hits) [B]Hager:[/B]I hope your thanking your lucky stars that WCW gave you an opportunity, because I just talked to Mr Jarrett and he made it's official Jake Hager vs.Muhammed Hassan at Fall Brawl. (Commercial Break) We're in the back with Mark Jindrak and Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B]Mark tonight you take on Wagner Brown what are your thoughts. [B]Jindrak:[/B]My thoughts, my thoughts! Wagner Brown, tonight I'm going to get some revenge for you did to me last week. (Mark Jindrak receives a huge pop from the crowd) (Wagner Brown receives huge heat from the crowd) [B]Mark Jindrak vs.Wagner Brown[/B] Mark Jindrak hits a huge clothesline on Brown.He then hits a suplex on Brown.Jindrak then goes to the top rope and gets caught with a huge powerslam for 2,Brown then hits a backdrop on Jindrak.Jindrak then spots Kofi Kingston only to get hit with an Xcasty Bomb for 3. [B]Winner:Wagner Brown Rating:A[/B] (Bobby Lashley comes out to a huge pop) (Booker T comes out to huge heat) (Kofi Kingston also receives huge heat) [B]Bobby Lashley vs.Booker T vs.Kofi Kingston[/B] Booker and Kofi Kingston go right for Bobby Lashley.They both hit a double suplex.Booker then hits Kofi Kingston with a spinebuster.Lashley then hits a brianbuster on Booker for 2,Kofi then hits Lashley with a monkey flip,Booker then hits the Bookend for 2. Lashley then hits a huge spear on Kofi Kingston for 3 [B]Winner:Bobby Lashley Rating:A+[/B]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Smackdown[/COLOR][/CENTER] The Ministry has made a path of destruction ever since returning to WWE.MVP,Val Venis,DX,Rated RKO will also be in acton [CENTER]Quick Picks The Ministry vs.The Hooligans Brock Lesnar vs.Funaki JBL vs.Kurt Angle Jamie Noble vs.Jimmy Wang Yang Val Venis vs.John Morrison MVP vs.The Miz Rated RKO vs.DX[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=mistaken;381561]The Hart Foundation vs.[B]Sudden Impact[/B]-WCW Tag Titles Teddy Hart vs.[B]AJ Styles[/B] Ted Dibiase Jr vs.[B]Dan Rodman/Lacey Von Erich[/B] [B]Christan Cage[/B] vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Kebiler Kenzo Suzuki vs.[B]Muhammed Hassan[/B] [B]Mark Jindrak [/B]vs.Wagner Brown [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs.Booker T vs.Kofi Kingston[/QUOTE] 3 of 7 Ok but the heel win by Superstar,Brown and the Hart Foundation Killied Ya [QUOTE=dse81;382196][B]The Hart Foundation[/B] vs.Sudden Impact-WCW Tag Titles Teddy Hart vs.[B]AJ Styles[/B] [B]Ted Dibiase Jr[/B] vs.Dan Rodman/Lacey Von Erich [B]Christan Cage[/B] vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Kebiler Kenzo Suzuki vs.[B]Muhammed Hassan [/B] [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] vs.Wagner Brown Bobby Lashley vs.[B]Booker T[/B] vs.Kofi Kingsto[/QUOTE] 2 of 7 Lashley,Teddy Hart,Rodman,Brown and Superstar screwed up.

[CENTER]Photobucket [B][SIZE="6"]Jeff Jarrett has huge announcement[/SIZE] [/B][/CENTER] Jeff Jarrett has announced their will be a King of the Mountain match at Super Brawl for Booker T world title.He will annouce the participants on Thunder.

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]Though Adeezy has not yet announced it, posts in this thread may be slowing down for awhile. so i want to take the opportunity to plug my own threads! if you wondered what Tv might become if the writers stike drug out for too long, check out the answer here: [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29565"]NBC wrestling[/URL] or if a faster paced diary filled with a daily quip or two, is more your speed, check out what one commenter calls "the longest running Babes of Sin City diary Yet": [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30325&page=2"]BSC: What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas![/URL] Check'em out![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] (from the editor of this diary)

Archived