WWE vs.WCW vs.ECW vs.NWA-The War is upon us

WWE vs.WCW vs.ECW vs.NWA-The War is upon us  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WWE vs.WCW vs.ECW vs.NWA-The War is upon us

• WWE
    • WCW
    • ECW
    • NWA

[FONT="Courier New"]In trouble with the American Government and starting to get tired of the wrestling business, Vince’s problems were about to get worse. Tax Evasion! The IRS took Vince to court and Seized most of his assets including the rights to WCW and ECW. Vince, considering his choices left, the Business to his son and daughter, and retired from the world of sports entertainment. Jeff Jarrett, Paul Heyman, and Eric Bischoff, purchased the divided rights at auction to the following brands. Jeff Jarrett purchased the rights to WCW with the proceeds from selling the rest of TNA off to Dixie Carter and Panda Energy. Paul Heyman bought ECW at a fraction of what Vince had originally paid him for it. And finally Eric Bischoff convinced the NWA management it was time to re-brand themselves at national grand father's of professional wrestling. TNA ended up moving onto international markets and ROH folded due to roster attrition. [/FONT] Photobucket and Photobucket vs. Photobucket vs.Photobucket vs.Photobucket

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[FONT="Courier New"]Shane and Stephanie McMahon are in their office, they call HHH in. [COLOR="Red"]Stephanie: Hunter, tell us honestly. How many guys do you think will jump ship?[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]HHH: Steph, nobody I have talked to has told me they're leaving the WWE.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Steph: We also called you in here because you, Shane and I are going to split control 3-ways[/COLOR]. [COLOR="seagreen"]HHH: Steph are you crazy? I'm not doing it! Last time I had half the roster, they didn't trust me.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Steph: Think about it, Hunter.Think about it[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Courier New"]Eric Bischoff is in his office with Hulk Hogan,Brian Knobbs and Jimmy Hart. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Bischoff: Fellas we need a place to start looking for talent, for the roster.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Hogan:Ya know Eric I've seen some former WWE and TNA stars. Elijah Burke is a former amateur boxer he could be a start to our Main Event. Travis Tomko is a former TNA star who could work a great monster gimmick for us[/COLOR] Knobbs:Ever since WWE closed OVW, there have been some great tag teams with no home. The James Boys, KC and Cassidy, used to have decent promos down in OVW And both are great athletes. Another team are the former TNA tag champions the Naturals, Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas. They would both make great additions to our tag division. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Bischoff:All right fellas that is a good start.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Courier New"]Jeff Jarrett is in his office with Jim Cornette and Vince Russo. [COLOR="Red"]Jarrett: Alright Vince and Jimmy what are we looking at.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Russo: Honestly I've looked at a bunch Joey Mercury, Test, Stacy Keblier, and Muhammed Hassan. Daviari, Wagner Brown, Kofi Kingston, Kristal, and Matt Shane, are here as well. Melissa Anderson, Siaki Miavia and Jake Hager, also showed some promise.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jarrett: How about tag teams, Jimmy?[/COLOR] Cornette: Well Jeff, we have Sudden Impact, The New Hart Foundation, The Million Dollar Sons, The New Harlem Heat, and La Resistance, at the top of our list. And Rock and Rave Infection, and The Heartthrobs round out the list. [COLOR="red"]Jarrett: I've been in talks with Bobby Lashley, Booker T, Kevin Thorn, Dan"Big Deal"Rodman and Lacey Von Erich, My Self.[/COLOR] (Cornette and Russo shake hands and leaves)[/FONT]

[FONT="Courier New"]Paul Heyman is in his office with ex ECW owner Todd Gordon Heyman: [COLOR="Red"]Todd, ECW needs a little face lift. you know new talent.[/COLOR] Gordon:[COLOR="Blue"] Well Paul I actually have signed new talent, Rocky Romero, Ricky Reyes, Mike Mondo, Nick Nemeth, Abyss and Necro Butcher.[/COLOR] Heyman:[COLOR="red"]That is a start Todd, but we still need to get even more young talent.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Photobucket [FONT="Courier New"]1.Elijah Burke Photobucket 2.KC James Photobucket 3.Cassidy James Photobucket 4.Jimmy Jacobs Photobucket 5.Tyler Black Photobucket 6.Lacey Photobucket 7.Afa Jr Photobucket 8.Nick Dinsmore Photobucket 9.Redd Dogg Photobucket 10.Jazz-Manager of Redd Dogg 11.Chris Harris Photobucket 12.Low Ki Photobucket 13.Chase Stevens Photobucket 14.Andy Douglas Photobucket 15.Alexa Thatcher-Manager of the Naturals Photobucket 16.Austin Aries Photobucket 17.Roderick Strong Photobucket 18.Davey Richards Photobucket 19.Ruckus 20.Chris Hero 21.Claudio Castagnoli Photobucket 22.Mercedes Martinez-Managers of Chris Hero 23.Nigel Mcguiness 24.Human Tornado 25.Bryan Danielson Photobucket 26.Arik Cannon Photobucket 27.Trent Acid Photobucket 28.Johnny Kashmere Photobucket 29."Black Machismo"Jay Lethal 30.Puma 31.Chance Beckett 32.Adam Pearce Photobucket 33.BJ Whitmer Photobucket 34.Brent Albright Photobucket 35.Shane Hagadorn 36.Sara Del Ray-Manager of BJ Whitmer 37.Daniel Puder Photobucket 38.Tank Toland 39.Kevin Steen Photobucket 40.Erick Stevens Photobucket 41.Rellik 42.Black Reign 43.Tomko Photobucket 44.Robert Roode 45.Johnny Riggs 46.Jason Riggs 47.Doug Basham Photobucket 48.Danny Basham Photobucket 49.Ryan Wilson 50.Colt Cabanna[/FONT] Photobucket [FONT="Courier New"]1.Matt Hardy Photobucket 2.Chris Jericho Photobucket 3.Jeff Hardy-WWE Intercontinental Champion Photobucket 4.Cody Rhodes-WWE Tag Champion 5.Hardcore Holly-WWE Tag Champion 6.Randy Orton-WWE Champion Photobucket 7.Edge Photobucket 8.John Morrison Photobucket 9.The Miz Photobucket 10.Val Venis Photobucket 11.MVP-WWE European Champion Photobucket 12.John Cena Photobucket 13.Mark Henry Photobucket 14.HHH 15.HBK 16.Paul London 17.Brian Kendrick Photobucket 18.JBL Photobucket 19.Mr Kennedy Photobucket 20.Carlito 21.Kane Photobucket 22.Undertaker 23.Charlie Haas 24.Santino Marella 25.Umaga 26.Trevor Murdoch 27.Lance Cade 28.Robbie Mcalister 29.Rory Mcalister 30.Drew Mcintyre 31.William Regal 32.Batista Photobucket 33.Rey Mysterio Photobucket 34.Jimmy Wang-Yang Photobucket 35.Shannon Moore Photobucket 36.Jamie Noble 37.Funaki 38.Jesse 39.Festus 40.The Great Khali 41.Chuck Palumbo Photobucket 42.Kenny Dykstra 43.Edge 44.Kurt Hawkins Photobucket 45.Zach Ryder Photobucket 46.Deuce Photobucket 47.Dominio Photobucket 48.The Hurricane 49.David Taylor 50.Paul Burchill Photobucket 51.Kurt Angle 52.Brock Lesnar 53.Mickie James 54.Maria 55.Ashley Massaro 56.Melina 57.Jillian Hall 58.Beth Phoneix-Women's Champion 59.Katie Photobucket 60.Michelle MCcool 61.Victoria 62.Cherry Photobucket[/FONT] Photobucket [FONT="Courier New"]1.Kofi Kingston Photobucket 2.Wagner Brown Photobucket 3.Kristal 4.Booker T-WCW World Champion Photobucket 5.Christan Cage-WCW US Champion 6.Hernandez-WCW Tag Champion Photobucket 7.Homicide-WCW Tag Champion 8.AJ Styles_WCW Cruiserweight Champion Photobucket 9.Hybrid 10.Cybrus 11.Marina Santos 12.Kevin Thorn Photobucket 13.CM Punk Photobucket 14.Ted Dibiase Jr Photobucket 15.Teddy Hart Photobucket 16.DH Smith Photobucket 17.TJ Wilson 18.Jack Evans 19.Tyson Dux 20.Naddie Neidhart 21."Kwik"Ron Killings 22.Mike Dibiase 23.Matt Morgan 24.Slyvain Grenier 25.Rene Durpree 26.Rob"Conman"Conway 27.Bobby Lashley 28.Jimmy Rave 29.Lance Hoyt 30.Christy Hemme 31.Joey Superstar 32.Stacy Keblier 33.Test Photobucket 34.Junior Fatu 35.Matt Striker 36.Siaki Miavia Photobucket 37.Jake Hager Photobucket 38.Ryan'O Reily 39.Krissy Vaine 40.Amazing Red 41.Sharmell 42.Jayson Paul 43.Shad Gaspard 44.Kenzo Suzuki Photobucket 45.Daviari 46.Muhammed Hassan 47.Dan"Big Deal"Rodman 48.Lacey Von Erich Photobucket 49.Antonio Photobucket 50.Romeo Photobucket 51.Alexis Roucka Photobucket 52.Mark Jindrak 53.Sean O' Haire 54.Billy Kidman 55.Matt Shane 56.Melissa Anderson 57"Stunning"Johnny Jeter[/FONT] Photobucket [FONT="Courier New"]1.Raven 2.Abyss Photobucket 3.Rhyno 4.Bubba Ray Dudley 5.D-Von Dudley 6.Spike Dudley 7.Tommy Dreamer Photobucket 8.Stevie Richards 9.Nova 10.Blue Meanie 11.Balls Mahoney 12.Nunzio 13.The Boogeyman Photobucket 14.Mike Knox 15.Shelton Benjamin 16.Big Daddy V Photobucket 17.Sandman Photobucket 18.Sabu 19.Mike Mondo 20.Nick Nemeth 21.Monty Brown 22.Tony Mamaluke 23.Danny Doring 24.Roadkill 25.Brooke Adams-Manager of the Frat Boys Photobucket 26.Jake Gymini 27.Jesse Gymini 28.Kid Kash 29.Slyvester Terkay 30.Idol Stevens 31.Kimo Photobucket 32.Ricky Reyes Photobucket 33.Rocky Romero Photobucket 34.Armando Estrada-Manager of the Havanna Pitbulls 35.CW Anderson 36.Justin Credible 37.Tajuri 38.Francine-Manager of Raven 39.Dawn Marie-Manager of Justin Credible 40.Samoa Joe 41.Kaz Photobucket 42.Judas Mesias Photobucket 43.James Mitchell-Manager of Judas Meisas Photobucket 44.Rob Van Dam Photobucket 45.Mark Briscoe 46.Jay Briscoe Photobucket 47.Matt Cross 48.Necro Butcher 49.Beluah-Manager of Tommy Dreamer Photobucket [/FONT]

[FONT="Courier New"]Eric Bischoff walks out to the podium and starts to speak: [COLOR="red"]Bischoff: Welcome to the first NWA news conference. We are here to announce then new television home of the NWA.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bischoff: NWA will be on Spike TV, every Wednesday Night at 9:00 pm.[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Reporter: Mr. Bischoff who will we see on NWA?[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bischoff: You will see former TNA stars like Tomko and Robert Roode, as well as Elijah Burke, Chris Hero, The James Boys.[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Reporter: Mr. Bischoff is this relaunch of the NWA to give wrestling fans an alternative to ECW, WCW and WWE.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bischoff: Yes, the NWA will offer an alternative for those people who are sick of WWE's bogus stroylines.[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Bischoff: Thank you all and have a nice day.[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[CENTER] Photobucket [SIZE="5"][FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="Red"]WWE Raw[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] Can WWE survive without a chairman in trouble the law.Will the Million Dollar Princess and Shane O'Mac have instore for RAW [CENTER][FONT="Courier New"]BOD vs.The Daltons Santino Marella vs.Chris Jericho JBL vs.Funaki Paul Burchill/Katie vs.Shannon Moore Val Venis vs.MVP vs.Matt Hardy-European Title Match Edge and The Edgeheads vs.John Cena and The Hooligans Armagedon Hell in a cell-WWE Title Match HBK vs.HHH vs.Umaga vs.Rey Mysterio vs.Randy Orton vs.Jeff Hardy [/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Courier New"]Jeff Jarrett steps to the mic outside of WCW headquarters. Jarrett: [COLOR="Red"]Welcome to the first press conference of WCW. I can't wait for you to find out which lucky station will be Carrying our programming.[/COLOR] Reporter: [COLOR="Blue"]So where will it be located?[/COLOR] Jarrett:[COLOR="Red"]It will be carried on FUSE.[/COLOR] Reporter: [COLOR="Blue"]Who can we expect to see on WCW?[/COLOR] Jarrett: [COLOR="red"]Siaki Miavia, Matt Shane and Booker T are just a few of the Stars you can expect to see on WCW, each week.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Reporter: Which shows will be on FUSE?[/COLOR] Jarrett: [COLOR="Red"]Both Nitro and Thunder will be on Fuse. Thank you very much and have a great day.[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[B]BOD [/B]vs.The Daltons Santino Marella vs.[B]Chris Jericho[/B] [B]JBL[/B] vs.Funaki [B]Paul Burchill/Katie [/B]vs.Shannon Moore [B]Val Venis[/B] vs.MVP vs.Matt Hardy-European Title Match [B]Edge and The Edgeheads[/B] vs.John Cena and The Hooligans Armagedon Hell in a cell-WWE Title Match [B]HBK[/B] vs.HHH vs.Umaga vs.Rey Mysterio vs.Randy Orton vs.Jeff Hardy

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Courier New"]WCW Nitro[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER] [FONT="Courier New"]What will Jeff Jarrett have in store for the new WCW.[/FONT] [CENTER]Quick Picks [FONT="Courier New"]Siaki Miavia vs.Matt Shane/Melissa Anderson vs."Stunning"Johnny Jeter Test vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Keblier Muhammed Hassan/Daviari vs.Billy Kidman Kofi Kingston and Wagner Brown vs.The Million Dollar Sons Afa Jr vs.Rob"Conman"Conway Booker T vs.Bobby Lashley The New Hart Foundation/Naddie Neidhart vs.Sudden Impact,"Kwik" Ron Killings and LAX[/FONT][/CENTER]

Siaki Miavia vs.[B]Matt Shane/Melissa Anderson [/B]vs."Stunning"Johnny Jeter Test vs.[B]Joey Superstar/Stacy Keblier[/B] [B]Muhammed Hassan/Daviari[/B] vs.Billy Kidman [B]Kofi Kingston and Wagner Brown [/B]vs.The Million Dollar Sons Afa Jr vs.[B]Rob"Conman"Conway[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] vs.Bobby Lashley [B]The New Hart Foundation/Naddie Neidhart[/B] vs.Sudden Impact,"Kwik" Ron Killings and LAX

[FONT="Courier New"]Shane and Stephanie are in there office [COLOR="red"]Shane:Steph what are we going to do with the brands. [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Stephanie:Shane honestly we should just combine Raw and Smackdown.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Shane:Sis that is a great idea! Lets do it.[/COLOR] (They leave the office)[/FONT]

I'm not meaning to knock this diary too much, because it has a lot of promise, but the little conversations between the booking teams of each promotion could easily be combined into a couple of news reports. It'd just make the thread easier to get through in the long run, because at the moment the thread had 16 posts, 11 by you, and still no show. Again, this does have promise and I'm by no means telling you to stop the diary (please don't, it could be a very interesting read and I hope you stick with it), I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. While I'm here: [B]Nitro Picks[/B] [B]Siaki Miavia[/B] vs.Matt Shane/Melissa Anderson vs."Stunning"Johnny Jeter [B]Test[/B] vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Keblier [B]Muhammed Hassan[/B]/Daviari vs.Billy Kidman Kofi Kingston and Wagner Brown vs.[B]The Million Dollar Sons[/B] Afa Jr vs.[B]Rob"Conman"Conway[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] vs.Bobby Lashley [B]The New Hart Foundation[/B]/Naddie Neidhart vs.Sudden Impact,"Kwik" Ron Killings and LAX [B]Raw Picks[/B] [B]BOD[/B] vs.The Daltons Santino Marella vs. [B]Chris Jericho[/B] [B]JBL[/B] vs.Funaki [B]Paul Burchill[/B]/Katie vs.Shannon Moore Val Venis vs. [B]MVP[/B] vs.Matt Hardy-European Title Match Edge and The Edgeheads vs. [B]John Cena and The Hooligans[/B] Armagedon Hell in a cell-WWE Title Match HBK vs.HHH vs.Umaga vs.Rey Mysterio vs.Randy Orton vs. [B]Jeff Hardy [/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [FONT="Courier New"][B]JR:[/B] Hello I'm good ole JR alongside me is Jerry"The King"Lawler. King: Tonight we see a new era of the WWE. As Stephanie and Shane have full control of the WWE. (The BOD muisc plays as they come down to ring with a huge pop) [B]JR:[/B] The Brothers of Destruction return tonight! (The Daltons music plays as they get a huge pop) BOD vs.The Daltons Kane starts out with Festus, Kane hits Festus with a throat thrust. Kane and Festus trade blows until Kane hits a huge clothesline on Festus. Kane then hits a huge powerslam on Festus for 2. Kane then goes to the top rope and hits a clothesline, then Festus hits a big boot on Kane. Festus then hits a legdrop on Kane, he then pins him for 2,Festus tags in Jesse, who hits a moonsault for 2. When Kane kicks out with so much force it sends Jesse to the outside. Kane then tags in his brother, the Undertaker. Undertaker then throws Jesse in the ring, Kane and The Undertaker hit a double chokeslam for 3. Winner: BOD Rating: B Were in the Back with Y2J and Todd Grisham [B]Grisham:[/B]Chris you take on Santino Marella next, what are your thoughts? [B]Y2J:[/B]Tonight all the Jerichohalics will watch Y2J whip Santino Marella's ass to China. [B]Y2J:[/B]Santino if you think you can beat me, you have another thing coming. (Commercial Break) (Chris Jericho comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (Santinio Marella comes out to intense heat from the crowd) Chris Jericho vs.Santino Marella Chris Jericho and Santino Marella lock up,Marella hits an arm drag on Y2J. Marella puts the boots to Jericho, then stops to taunts the crowd. Marella hits a DDT on Jericho and covers him for a 2. Jericho mounts a comeback as he hits a drop toe hold, and then hits a Lionsault for 2. Santino then pokes Jericho in the eye and hits a backdrop on Jericho for another near fall. Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho, Santino Marella gets close to ropes only to get pulled back into the ring forcing Marella to tap out. Winner: Chris Jericho Rating: C JR: JBL is in action next! (Commercial Break) (JBL comes out to immense crowd heat) (Funaki receives a little pop from the crowd) Funaki vs.JBL JBL locks up with Funaki throwing him halfway across the ring, JBL clubs Funaki in the back. Funaki then hits a dropkick on JBL,as Funaki gets up JBL powerbombs him for 2. Funaki then hits a hurracarana for his own 2, but the kick out sends him over the top rope. JBL rolls Funaki back into the ring and hits the clothesline from hell for 3 Winner: JBL Rating: B- Were in the back with Paul Burchill and his sister Katie [B]Grisham:[/B] Mr Burchill your debut is next against Shannon Moore, What are your thoughts? [B]Burchill:[/B] My sister Katie has told me she wants me to win my match against Shannon Moore And what Katie wants, Katie gets. (Commercial Break) (Shannon Moore receives a decent pop from the crowd) (Paul Burchill comes out to some heat from the crowd) Paul Birchill with Katie vs.Shannon Moore Paul Burchill takes down Shannon from the get go. Burchill slugs Moore with left and right punches. Burchill whips Shannon into the ropes and hits a Tornado DDT for 2. Moore mounts a little offense with a dropkick, then goes to the top rope and hits a legdrop for 2. Burchill then hits a standing moonsault for 2, and then whips Moore into the ropes where Katie grabs Moore's leg distracting Moore long enough to get hit with the C4 by Burchill for 3. Winner: Paul Burchill/Katie Rating: B+ We see MVP, Val Venis and Matt Hardy [B]JR:[/B] The European Title Match is next. (Commercial Break) (MVP comes out to huge heat from the crowd) (Val Venis comes out to a decent pop from the crowd) (Matt Hardy gets a huge pop from the crowd) MVP vs.Val Venis vs.Matt Hardy MVP gets double teamed from the bell by Val and Matt. MVP gets thrown out of the ring and Matt and Val lock up. Matt then hits a side effect on Venis. MVP then throws Matt out of the ring and goes to work on Val. MVP hit Malicious Intent on Val Venis for 2. Matt Hardy then pulls Venis out of the ring and starts to go to work on MVP. Matt Hardy then whips MVP into the corner and hits Splash Mountain for 2. MVP then hits the Playmaker and then Venis throws MVP out of the ring and goes to the top and hits the Money Shot for 3 The New European Champion and Winner: Val Venis Rating: A* Were in the back with Edge and the Edgeheads [B]Grisham: [/B]Edge, Edgeheads you guys take on John Cena, Paul London and Brian Kendrick. [B]Edge:[/B] Cena you have screwed me out of the WWE Title plenty of times. What I'll do to you is illegal in all 50 states and the US territories. The Edgeheads will make sure that Kendrick nor London will have anything to say about that. (Commercial Break) (Edge and the Edgeheads have huge heat from the crowd) (John Cena and The Hooligans receive a mixed pop from the crowd) (The boos are towards Cena) Edge and the Edgeheads vs.John Cena and The Hooligans Zach Ryder starts out with Brian Kendrick. Ryder punches Kendrick into the corner. He then whips him into the corner and hits a spinebuster. Brian Kendrick hits a Legdrop on Zach Ryder for 2. Ryder then tags in Kurt Hawkins, Hawkins hits some knees to the gut of Brian Kendrick. Kendrick then hits an enziguri on Hawkins and tags in Paul London, who then hits a London Calling for 2. London then hits a Tornado DDT for 2 more, before Hawkins tags in Edge and London tags in Cena. Cena hits Edge with a Throwback and a five knuckle shuffle for yet another 2. As Cena is setting up for the FU, Hawkins and Ryder grab Cena legs. Cena turns around to look at Hawkins and Ryder, only to turn right back into a spear by Edge for 3. Winner: Edge and the Edgeheads Rating: A [B]JR:[/B] Finally, the WWE Title will be on the line in Hell in a Cell, Live here tonight! (Commercial Break) (HBK comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (HHH receives a decent pop from the crowd) ("The Samoan Bulldozer"Umaga gets huge heat from the crowd) ("The Legend Killer"comes down to the ring arragontly and rips up a "Randy Orton sucks" signs) (Jeff Hardy Comes out to an insane pop from the crowd) (Rey Mysterio recevies a huge pop from the crowd) HBK vs.HHH vs.Umaga vs.Rey Mysterio vs.Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy-Hell in a Cell Umaga goes after HBK, HHH and Rey Mysterio go at it and Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy go at it. Umaga goes to the outside with HBK and bounces his head off the cell. Jeff Hardy hits a DDT on Randy Orton. HHH and Rey Mysterio are outside the ring. Jeff Hardy hit a whisper in the wind on Randy Orton for 2. HBK and Umaga go outside of the cell, Umaga pulls apart the Spanish announce table. HHH and Rey Mysterio follow HBK and Umaga outside the ring HHH hit Umaga with a pedigree for 2. Randy Orton is in the ring with Jeff Hardy. Hardy hits the twist of fate for 2. HHH goes to the top of the cell with Rey Mysterio. While Randy Orton grabs a sledgehammer from underneath the ring. Orton and Hardy go up to the top of the cell. HBK and Umaga follow. HBK hits Sweet Chin Music on Umaga off the cell and he falls into the Raw announce table. HHH hits the Pedigree on Randy Orton through the cell for 3 Winner: HHH Rating: A+ [/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"]NWA Unplugged What will Eric Bischoff have instore for WCW,ECW and WWE. Quick Picks The James Boys vs.Hells Warriors/Lacey vs.The Naturals/Alexa Thatcher vs.The Riggs-NWA Tag Titles Afa Jr vs.Arik Cannon Low Ki vs.Human Tornado Chris Hero/Mercedes Martinez vs.Claudio Castagnoli "Black Machismo"Jay Lethal vs.Daniel Puder Chris Harris vs.Bryan Danielson Elijah Burke vs.Tomko-NWA World Heavyweight Title[/FONT][/CENTER]

The James Boys vs.Hells Warriors/Lacey vs.[B]The Naturals/Alexa Thatcher [/B]vs.The Riggs Afa Jr vs.[B]Arik Cannon[/B] [B]Low Ki[/B] vs.Human Tornado [B]Chris Hero/Mercedes Martinez[/B] vs.Claudio Castagnoli [B]"Black Machismo"Jay Lethal[/B] vs.Daniel Puder [B]Chris Harris[/B] vs.Bryan Danielson [B]Elijah Burke[/B] vs.Tomko

A-? :eek: The James Boys vs.[B]Hells Warriors/Lacey[/B] vs.The Naturals/Alexa Thatcher vs.The Riggs Afa Jr vs.[B]Arik Cannon[/B] [B]Low Ki[/B] vs.Human Tornado [B]Chris Hero/Mercedes Martinez[/B] vs.Claudio Castagnoli "Black Machismo"Jay Lethal vs.[B]Daniel Puder[/B] Chris Harris vs.[B]Bryan Danielson[/B] Elijah Burke vs.[B]Tomko[/B]

Archived